The Swap Club - Cover

The Swap Club

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 2: The After-Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The After-Party - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked back home kind of quietly, Debby holding my hand. The two blocks took only minutes. It was only half past nine when we turned up the walk, but Jenny had already put the kids to bed. Debby fished out some cash for Jenny, and I watched from the porch as the girl went across the street to her own house.

Pretty little thing. I often saw her walking around the neighborhood. Slim, with long legs. A bit skinny, but nice, pert young breasts. She mostly wore cutoff shorts and tight, white t-shirts. I’d seen her a few Friday nights heading out on dates, usually in the same sort of outfits, but without the bra she wore during the day. Nice nipples. I could just see her in the back of some old Chevy, t-shirt up over her tits, shorts around her ankles. She’d be moaning and urging on some pimply-faced teenager, his pants around his ankles. They’d be thrashing around, sweaty, complaining about the cramped back seat, cumming, and then doing it again anyway.

I shook the thought from my head. Inhaling deeply, I went inside. Debby was already upstairs. I could hear her in the shower. I started to undress.

The shower went off and I could hear Debby drying herself. I was pulling my pants off when she came out of the bathroom. She was naked, her body glistening from the remaining moisture. She was still drying her hair as she walked to her closet. She pulled out a long, shapeless flannel nightgown and began to pull it over her head.

Damn, but she still looked as good as the day we met. Average height, five-five. Great ass and legs. Narrow waist, almost wasp-waisted, even after two kids. No stretch marks. I guess that baby oil I rubbed on her belly really did work. Certainly, it had made her horny enough.

She turned towards me as she lowered the nightgown past her hips. Her pussy hair was trimmed short and neat. Her large, full breasts showed briefly as she began to button the front. They sagged a little, but thirty-eight Ds will do that. They swayed and bounced seductively as she continued buttoning.

She looked up when she realized I was staring. Then her gaze dropped, down to my groin. I looked down also, to see my erection pointed straight up and out. She smiled and said, “I don’t think he’s quite ready to sleep yet.” I smiled and twitched my cock at her.

Debby began unbuttoning the nightgown. Halfway through, she reached into my closet and threw me my silk bathrobe, and a pair of silk pajama bottoms. “Why don’t you go down and pour us a couple of brandies? I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

I was grinning as I slipped on the robe and went down the hallway. Liquor usually got Debby horny, brandy got her very horny. I went downstairs to the den and turned on a lamp in the corner. I popped a bulb out and angled the shade so the light wouldn’t be too bright. I opened my robe and pulled on the pajama bottoms, then tightened the robe again. I turned on the stereo, and put some light jazz on the CD, turned down low. Finally, I poured two snifters of brandy and sat down in my lounger.

Debby entered after about fifteen minutes. The wait was worth it. She had blow-dried her hair, and it hung in golden curls to her shoulders. She was wearing a sheer, almost transparent, black, ankle-length satin robe, open at the front, which wafted away from her, showing what she wore underneath. This consisted of a ‘Merry Widow’ corset, thin straps supporting underwired open cups, exposing very large, very erect, very protruding nipples. The corset was also in black, a sheer lace I could see her navel through. It came down partway on her hips, from which garter straps went down to very long, almost up to the crotch, black fishnet stockings. She wore no panties. She completed the effect with some very high, at least four-inch, heeled shoes that strapped around her ankles.

“Wow!”

Debby smiled subtly and walked over to the bar where I had left her snifter. She gazed at me over the glass, sipping slowly but fully. She had even been able to put on a touch of lipstick and eyeshadow, and I could detect her perfume from my seat. How she could do this in fifteen minutes, and other times complain an hour wasn’t enough to get ready for dinner was beyond me. Again, her eyes lowered to my crotch.

My erection was back in full force and had pushed its way out the front of the pajamas and the robe. I took another sip of my brandy, as she set her empty snifter down and walked over to me.

“That’s so big, it looks painful. Perhaps I can reduce the swelling,” she said. Then she knelt between my legs and put both hands and her head in my lap. She gently began to stroke the length of the shaft and began to lick the underside. I lay back to watch artistry in action, as waves of pleasure radiated the length of my cock. For several minutes, she continued to lick, first under the head, then the bottom and sides of the shaft, and then down to my aching balls. Then she would work her way back up to the head. Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, Debby raised up a bit, and then placed the head in her mouth. She lowered her head onto my throbbing dick, slowly engulfing the entire thing. As her hands softly stroked the shaft and fondled my nuts, she began slowly deep throating me. Her head rose and fell the length of my cock, as her tongue swirled on the undersides, and her cheeks puckered from the suction she was giving. With a quiet groan, I exploded down her throat. Debby never stopped sucking and pumping my shaft and balls for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.