Marcia the slut - Cover

Marcia the slut

by Bizarr

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story about a VERY nasty woman from Uruguay, who responded to me after reading about Natalie in my other stories. She's very into the more perverted things, and as the story grows thing will get nastier and more bizarre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

Marcia is a real nasty slut Latino woman living in Uruguay in the city of Montevideo, and I'm her master - Paul - who takes care of her sexual needs which are many and very nasty and perverted.

No depravation is too bizarre for her, and the more bizarre ideas I can come up with, the happier she is, although I sometimes have to convince her that what I command her to do is for her own best. She loves to play reluctant and have me take control of her slutty body.

I got to know her after she responded to an add I put on the Net where I described myself and my abilities as master for submissive sluts.

We wrote several letters to each other and no matter what dirty and perverted things I suggested she wrote back that it was ok with her and that she got hornier and hornier reading about the things I wanted her to do.

So finally we met in a bar and just to see how submissive and slutty she was, I told her to wear a very short and thin dress and leave her knickers and bra at home.

I already sat in the dark bar in a poor neighbourhood where bums and other ugly men drank their brains out.

She came in and looked a bit shy and worried when the men gazed at her as if she was a simple hooker.

And of course they thought that judging from her slutty outfit. The tight dress was so short it hardly covered her wriggling ass and so low cut it almost showed her soft tits.

And combined with her black stockings and 3 inch heeled shoes she did look like a hooker.

I waved at her and she sat down beside me at the table.

We talked a bit and slowly I turned the conversation towards our sexual desires.

She looked more and more relaxed and I decided to test her.

I let my hand slide up her thigh and she held her breath but said nothing while my fingers went between her legs and I motioned her to part them.

She sat facing the counter and the men soon saw what I did and turned to watch as my fingers reached her naked shaven cunt.

As she realised that they could see her cunt very clearly she blushed but didn't try to stop me, not even when I whispered to her to spread as wide as she could.

She obeyed and sat there with her cunt totally exposed and my fingers fondling her soft and by now swollen and slippery cunt lips.

I found her clit and started massaging it so hard she gasped for air and leaned back pushing her hips forward closing her eyes.

I could feel that making her climax there in front of them would be easy, but every time she was on the edge of an orgasm I stopped.

I could feel and hear from her movements and frustrated sounds that she was so hot.

Then I told her to walk to the bar and get me another beer, and pointed out to her that no matter what the men would do, she had to let them.

She raised and didn't even try to pull down her dress which was around her hips.

At that point I knew I had found a real slave girl who wanted to be humiliated in front of strangers.

She walked to the bar and stepped between two ugly fat men. She leaned forward between them and asked for a beer.

Of course their hands were on her ass in seconds. They squeezed and caressed her cheeks and poked her cunt from behind and she just wriggled her ass to tell them to go on.

And suddenly I saw her hands drop to their crotches fondling their cocks through their trousers and she whispered something in their ears. She later told me that she said that she hoped her master would ask them to do her in front of everybody.

The bartender gave her the beer and she walked back to me wriggling her ass to them.

She sat down and I drank a little beer and loved the way she looked at me with begging eyes.

I decided to tease her a little and asked her if she wanted to leave and she shook her head and waited for my instructions.

Then I got up and walked to the bar. I asked the barkeeper if they had another room where we could have some fun.

He smiled and told me that behind the bar they had a pool room which we could use.

I told him that until I told him to stop, he could sent in customers who were older than 50 and that we preferred them fat and ugly.

Then I went to Marcia and told her to raise and follow me.

She smiled as if someone had promised her something very nice.

I found the pool room and told her to lay down on one of the tables with her legs wide spread, and then we waited.

A little later the door opened and the two men from the bar walked in.

Without a word they started unzipping their trousers revealing some very dirty underwear. Their underpants looked stained from piss and perhaps also sperm and must have been very smelly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.