Not A Saint - Cover

Not A Saint

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 5: Making Her Love Me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Making Her Love Me - Michael has to have her. Jessica, new to the company, becomes his friend, not knowing his plans to take her and make her submit to him and force her to love him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Enema   Violence  

I looked up at my love, "I have so much to teach you, Jessica. You will learn to love me. We will now move to the bed. Do not resist me. My cock needs your pussy."

I untied her and pushed her over to the bed. She resisted, trying to fight me, but a portion of her strength had been sapped by the multiple orgasms she encountered. I began to get angry and slapped her face hard, her head thrown sharply to the side by the blow. Her cheek turned red instantly and a small amount of blood dripped from a small cut on her lip. Before she even had a chance to recover, I drove my fist into her stomach, a whoosh escaping from her lips as all of the air was pushed out of her lungs. She started to double over in pain but I yanked her head up by her hair, her face only inches from mine. "You are mine, don't fight me or I will have to punish you. I saw the way you spread your legs for that Reilly. You were only supposed to be for me. You saw what I did to him. I can make this very painful for you if you don't cooperate. Now on the bed, on you back," shoving her roughly onto the bed, her little body bouncing on the mattress as she sprawled out.

I saw her trembling in fear, still trying to regain her breathing, her knees brought up almost to her chest, lying on her side. "I said, on your back!" She hurriedly obeyed, turning over onto her back her legs extended straight down on the bed, but still firmly together. "No use being so bashful, I just had my tongue up your pussy and asshole, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. Spread your legs, let me see that pussy again," I ordered her, laughing at her feigned embarrassment.

I pulled her arms up to the top rail of the bed, securing them again with the heavy hemp rope. I looked down at her naked body as she slowly spread her legs. My cock was hanging over her face, only inches from her mouth. I could feel her hot breath on it. Soon she would be sucking my cock. That would be the most dangerous. I had to make sure that she would not bite it. The only way to convince her would be to hurt her first, show her what would happen if she did any damage to my cock. I had brought a riding crop. I figured a few strategically placed slashes between her pussy lips should serve the purpose. If during the time she was sucking my cock I felt any hesitation, a quick slap against her pussy would remind her quickly of the consequences. My cock hardened at the prospect of pussy whipping her, my cock rubbing over her face.

"Keep your head still and spread your legs wide, Jessica," My hand grabbing my cock and rubbing the head over her nose and lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum as it moved. Her lips tightened as it touched them. "Legs wider," forcing her to expose herself to me again. I watched as her pussy lips parted, dried cum from her orgasms gluing them together until they finally pulled apart and the pink inner lips began to show. She had puffy lips, protecting her inner pink pussy and clit. "Now bring your knees up, I want you open more."

I moved from her head to the foot of the bed. I crawled between her legs, my huge cock jutting out from my body, dragging along her thighs. I saw her shiver in fear, the rope in my hands again. She tugged on the rope holding her arms above her, but I had done my job well. They only tightened the more she struggled against them. I grabbed her ankle, tying the rope around it and wrapping it around her upper thigh, securing her bent leg against it. I did the same with the other, her legs now spread and bent tightly back. Another piece of rope on her knees and I moved to the head of the bed, tying the other to the corner posts. I slowly began to pull on the ropes, watching as her legs slowly moved back towards her head, her ass rising from the bed.

"Please, that hurts," she cried as she was being bent in two.

"SSSSHHH, Jessica, not a sound out of you or it?s the gag again." I pulled the ropes again, her legs now drawn high up, her pussy now gaping open. "I'm going to fuck you deep, Jessica. Hard and deep. You will have to learn how to please me. You will have to squeeze my cock with your pussy as I fuck you. Do you understand that, Jessica? If you don't I will have to hurt you," grabbing the pussy whip from the side of the bed and I showed it to her. "I will take this to your pussy and slap it hard between your tender pussy lips. You cannot believe how much pain I can inflict on your delicate sex. You will think it cannot hurt anymore and then it will. Will you obey, Jessica?"

I smiled as she nodded her head in agreement. Finally she was going be mine. I moved to the bottom of the bed again, moving between her legs, looking at her gaping pussy, her juices still glistening in the light. I saw her asshole, now slightly swollen and red from my fingering, no longer the pink, tiny star it was before. I had an urge to fuck her asshole, but I wanted her pussy first. I wanted to show her what a good fucking was, not what Reilly had given her. I am sure he was such a wimp, making love to her gently. What she needed was to feel the strength of a real man and his cock. Feeling him taking her hard and fast, forced to accept her role to please me. I knelt between her legs, fisting my cock, rubbing it up and down her pussy slit, pushing the lips aside as the giant head rubbed between them. I pushed it again her vagina, feeling it slowly begin to expand to accept it as her body tensed up, knowing it would hurt when I first fucked it in. "Ask me to fuck you, Jessica. Beg me to put my cock inside you and fuck you. Tell me you love me and want to fuck me."

I slapped her face hard again when she did not respond. The shocked look overcame her and before she had a chance to respond, I slapped her again.

"I-I love you Michael, ppplllease fuck me," she cried out this time, not wanting another slap.

My lips came down to hers and pushed against them in a passionate kiss. My love said it, she loved me and wanted to fuck me. My tongue pushed into her mouth. I felt her body tense as I pushed my hips forward, my cock forcefully entering her vagina, pushing inside of her. She was still wet from her orgasms and my cock slid effortlessly along her silky insides. I was in heaven, it felt like soft hands grabbing and clenching at my cock as it pushed inside her. She was so hot and tight. My tongue continued to fuck her mouth as my cock did the same. Her body tightened as I pulled my cock out until only the head remained trapped and then plunged in again, tearing into her pussy as I pushed over four inches of hard cock inside her. I didn't allow her the time to get use to my cock, fucking it in and out, each time harder and deeper. I had waited too long for this moment. I would have more time later to fuck her slowly, she wasn't going anywhere for a while. I just needed relief now, my balls swollen in lust, my hot cum waiting to shoot out inside her.

I pulled back from her lips, watching her tear filled eyes, her mouth clenched in pain as I fucked her hard. She was now receiving all of my cock in each painful fuck. Her insides clutched on my cock as I pushed in, pulling out slowly until her pussy trapped the head of my cock. It was then another quick stab of my cock inside her, feeling the head bang up against her cervix, her body jolted in pain. "You're a good fuck Jessica, too good for the slime Reilly. Now grab my cock with that sweet pussy of yours and make me cum."

"Don't cum inside of me, please don't," she begged.

My fingers reached down to her clit and began to tug and pull on the hard bud, watching as her hips rolled up and down in response. "Cum with me Jessica," I ordered her, fucking her hard. Each time a gasp came from her lips as I pushed hard into her cunt. My hand reached under her body again, searching out her asshole again.

"No, not there again," she pleaded with me with no success.

My finger found her asshole, still wet from the fingering before and pushed inside her. I could feel her legs trying to open to allow me greater access and lessen the pain as my finger matched the rhythm of my cock. In went my cock and my finger, pushing hard as if they were trying to meet. Her body arched and bucked beneath me as she suffered the impalement of her body by my cock and digit. I needed to cum now, I could not wait any longer. I twisted her clit hard, making her feel my power over her body. I felt her body reacting to my mastery over it, could feel her ready to cum again as I fucked her asshole and pussy,

"Cum now, Jessica, cum with your lover," I cried out, burying my cock deep inside her, deeper then I had ever been. I felt her body tense and then burst into an orgasm, another finger finding her stretched asshole and plunging ruthlessly up her back passage, pushing aside the delicate tissue as it bore deep inside her. She bucked like a horse, riding my fingers and cock as she came all over my cock at the same time I let loose my sperm deep inside her. I could feel my hot cum shooting inside her, her pussy clamping tightly on it as my balls slowly emptied their contents in her pussy. Our cum ran down between her legs, soaking my hand, my fingers still buried up her clenching sphincter. Another hot load shot inside her, my fingers twisting inside her, feeling my cock separated only by a tiny sheet of skin.

Her eyes were shut tight, her face reflecting the orgasms that were ripping through her body as we came together. There was no longer the fear, the tears of pain, only the pleasure that my cock had given her. She was mine, to love me and to fulfill all of my pleasures. I slumped down on her, my cock slowly deflating inside her, her pussy refusing to allow it to leave. I corkscrewed my fingers out of her asshole, letting her feel the knuckles rubbing hard against her insides, wanting her to get use to me using her asshole for my pleasure. Soon, she would have to take my cock up her asshole. I kissed her lips, feeling her tongue searching out mine in response.

I slowly got up from her body, my cock dripping cum between her legs as I did. "You're a good fuck, Jessica, so hot and tight." I got off the bed and moved towards her head. I fisted my cock and moved it towards her head, her eyes opening wide as she saw my intentions. Her lips clenched tightly and her head moved in the opposite direction.

"I want you to suck my cock, Jessica. I want to feel your sweet lips wrapped around my big cock until I am ready to cum. Then I'm going to cum in that mouth of yours and make you swallow it. Are you going to perform for me, are you going to suck my cock?"

I saw her head shake, a "mmmmmm," the only noise coming from her mouth.

I picked up the whip, a black leather riding crop about one inch wide. It was perfect for a pussy whipping. It would push deep between her pussy lips, striking her on her sensitive inner pussy. " This is what happens to little girls that don't listen to their daddy's. And just a reminder of what will happen to you if you don't swallow my cum or think you have a need to bite my cock." My hand brought the whip up high, Jessica's head still turned, hoping that it would preclude me from carrying out my perverse plans with her mouth. Her first thought of anything strange was the sound of the whip breaking through the air. I'm sure it took a second before the pain registered in her brain, but when it did, my cock hardened at the results.

The scream that tore from her lips rang out in the room. I should have used a gag, but I much rather liked the surprise factor. Her mouth opened an out popped "AAAAWWWWW, OOOWWWWWW." Her legs tried to clamp together as the whip pushed aside her pussy lips and struck hard between them. Her body bucked up on the bed, but the rope did there job, holding her naked and spread before me. I saw her eyes opened wide, tears running down her face. I'm sure that the pain on her open sex was enough to convince her, but I wanted to be sure. I let the whip slice through the air again, this time her eyes following the arched path of the whip as it again tore into her pussy, this time my aim better, hitting her directly on her sensitive clit. I laughed aloud as she screamed again, "GGGGGODDDD, OOOOWWW," her body heaving within in her bondage, unable to stop me from my sadistic beating of her pussy. Again, I raised the whip, wanting to be sure she understood. I slammed it into her pussy, her pussy lips spreading out before it as it tore into the delicate flesh of her pussy with a splat. By the sound of it, she was getting wet from being pussy whipped. She screamed again, she might be getting wet, but it was also causing her great pain as her pussy began to turn an angry red, her clit swollen to twice its former size.

"Are you ready to suck my cock, Jessica?"

"Y-yes," she stammered. "Don't hit me again,"she begged, her eyes on the whip I still held in my hand.

"Do a good job sucking my cock and I wouldn't have to, but I will keep it here in my hand just in case. Now open your mouth very wide and get ready to suck my cock. I will teach you how." I moved closer to her head, my hands grabbing her and pushing her face towards my hard cock. She did not resist, my hands guiding her every movement. When my cock touched her lips her mouth instantly opened, her lips parted wide, my cock sliding over them. My cock twitched when it felt her hot breath, tiny droplets of cum leaking onto her lips and tongue. "Now wrap your lips tightly around it and begin to rub your tongue over the head of it. Taste my cum on your tongue. I have so much to fill your mouth with it."

I settled back and felt her tongue begin to hesitantly play over the head of my cock. A tap of the whip on her spread pussy and she became an avid cocksucker. Her mouth sucked for all it was worth, drawing my cock farther and farther into the confines of her hot mouth. Her tongue continued to bath my cock, my cum continuing to leak out into her mouth. I tapped again, laughing at the power I had over her, making her suck even harder. For someone that was adamant about not sucking my cock, she was becoming very good at it."Take it deeper, Jessica, feel it hit the back of your throat. Breathe through you nose, soon you will have to take it down your throat," the whip tapping her clit, her hips jerking around in response.

I saw her eyes tear and her throat gulping as her gag reaction began. My cock was pushing against the back of her throat, forcing itself in deeper, her gagging massaging my cock. Another tap with the whip, this time harder on her clit and I pushed with my cock, feeling it begin to enter her throat. Her gurgling sounds increased my pleasure as her throat tightened on my monster cock now blocking her passage. "Breathe deep through your nose, you?re not going to suffocate, just accept it." I let my cock pull from her throat, her lungs quickly filling with air again before I pushed in again. I tapped her clit again, Jessica now knowing that was the signal that I would push in her throat again. She choked and gagged again as my cock slipped down her throat, this time going farther. Her eyes pleaded with me to no avail.

"I'm going to fuck your face now, Jessica. Just like I did your pussy." My hands gripped her head tightly, I did not want her moving. I began to push my cock in and out of the hot confines of her mouth, never completely leaving her lips, but each time go farther and farther into her throat. My hands rubbed her neck, feeling my cock sitting inside her, almost able to masturbate my own cock while inside her throat. I tapped her clit each time with the whip as I entered her throat, the gagging less frequent now, her hips rising up to meet the whip as I tapped her. Her face was red, her sweet lips wrapped tightly around my monster cock, splitting her lips apart. Such a sight my love was, ready to receive my sperm in her mouth. The whip tapped her clit more often now, each time I hit her harder as she squirmed around on the bed. I was ready to cum and I think she was going to also. I pushed the whip between her pussy lips and began to saw it up and down her slit, making sure that it rubbed harshly over her swollen clit. I pushed deep inside her throat, my first load of cum dumped directly into her stomach.

I pulled my cock from her throat, leaving it sitting heavily on her tongue as she ran over it as the second load of cum shot inside her virgin mouth. I felt her body shudder, betraying the fact that the whip had made her cum. I saw her gulping, trying not to drown as her mouth was rapidly filling with my hot, salty cum. A third and forth shot filled it again, some leaking out the corner of her mouth as she tried to swallow all of my spunk. Her body shuddered again, the whip still running over her clit, a few times I hit it sharply. My last load shot out, my balls now emptied again, this time in her virgin mouth. I let my deflating cock sit limply in her mouth, letting her tongue taste my juices. I finally pulled out, my cum leaking onto her lips, cum dripping down from the corner of her mouth, my cock temporarily satisfied again. I still had her asshole again and the thought of that already sparked a new fire in my cock again.

"You suck cock good, Jessica, for someone that never did that before, you sucked it like a pro. And you came again, this time from the whip. What am I to think of you when every time you cum, even when I whip your pussy?"

Her head hung in shame, her mouth still filled with the taste of my cum. Let her get use to it, I had so much more for her.

I untied her legs and arms again, this time giving her time to stretch and rub them. I then got the rope again and I ordered her, "on your knees, facing the top of the bed and place your hands on the headboard." I grabbed her wrists and tied them securing to the headboard before she had a chance to contemplate her predicament. I saw her eyes open wide as she realized what I was going to do to her. "Yes, Jessica, it is time to take your asshole. My cock is big and it is going to hurt, but I think you will cum for me. You always do" laughing as I spoke.

"Please, Michael, not in my ass, it's perverted, ?" tears running down her face as she begged me. Her eyes looked down to my cock, already hard in anticipation, knowing that she was not going to persuade me differently, sobbing as she realized her fate.

I went to the foot of the bed, admiring the view she presented. On all fours, legs spread slightly, her pussy pouch red and swollen from our previous fucking, her asshole peeking out from between her cheeks, a dark pink from my previous fingering of her private hole. I crawled on the bed, her head turning back to plead with me. I grabbed my cock in my fist, stroking it with long strokes, bringing it to its maximum size and girth, wanting Jessica to feel all of the mastery of my cock. I pushed down on her back, "arch your ass up for me Jessica, I want you open for me." I saw her reluctantly comply with my wishes, pleased that she was finally accepting the power I had over her body. I saw her hands clenching as my fingers touched her naked asscheeks, rubbing sensuously over them. "Your ass was made for sex, Jessica and I will be the first," my cock jerking in anticipation of being sheathed tightly within her ass passage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.