Not A Saint - Cover

Not A Saint

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 4: The Capture of Jessica

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Capture of Jessica - Michael has to have her. Jessica, new to the company, becomes his friend, not knowing his plans to take her and make her submit to him and force her to love him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Enema   Violence  

Friday morning I woke up with a strange feeling. I knew something was going to go good for me. I took a shower letting myself jerk off for a while as I thought about Jessica, my usual masturbation inspiration. I got to work thinking I'd be feeling bad because of my conversation with Jessica the day before, but instead I felt better than I had in a long time. I knew Jessica usually worked late on Friday's to try to get as much work done so she wouldn't have to come in for the weekend.

I watched as the building cleared out, Friday night driving out workers sooner then normal, eager to move onto the weekend. I watched intently for Jessica, planning on making my move today. I have already prepared the room in the basement, far removed from any activity, even from the other building maintenance workers. It was an abandoned section of the sub-basement, once used to store old furniture, but a leak from the surrounding ground water had precluded it from being used for that purpose any longer. I had managed to secure a small, electrical pump that managed to keep out the water and was quiet enough not to attract attention.

Over the last week, I had secretly managed to bring in the necessary equipment and supplies I needed. I used left-over building supplies to build the restraint devices that was required, my cock hard as I built them, imaging Jessica, naked and bound to them, legs spread wide in anticipation of me. I knew that at the beginning she might object to me, but I felt she would learn to love me and submit to my sexual desires.

Almost everyone was gone, the building echoing from its emptiness. I went back upstairs, hoping to find her. On the floor where all the bosses were, I could hear voices, a loud voice and a soft-tender voice, pleading. I snuck up quietly, realizing that the voices were coming from Mr. Krandal's office. I went into the office next door to his and quietly opened the connecting door less then an inch, able to get a fairly good view of the occupants. There was the target of my desire, Jessica. She was wearing a dark brown, short business skirt, a light brown, button down silk top, though they seemed a little disheveled. Her eyes were wide open, in surprise or fear, Mr. Krandal next to her. I quietly listened to their exchange.

"Please, Mr. Krandal!" I heard Jessica say. "This is wrong."

"Now, Jessica, you will go farther in this company if you learn how to play the game. You are an extremely beautiful woman and you have to use that to your advantage." Mr. Krandal moved next to Jessica onto the leather couch. He moved closer to her, his face only inches from hers.

Jessica tried to sink farther into the couch as he moved closer, his breath smelling of alcohol, probably too many drinks at lunch. He had been forward in the past, occasionally letting his hands move too familiar over her body, but she let it slide, feeling it was only an older man flirtatious desire for a young girl. She loved the job and the pay far exceeded her wildest expectations. She thought she could handle it, but now fear crept into her. The building seemed deserted and she was trapped in his office."No, Mr. Krandal, this is wrong," she cried out, moving her head to the side to escape his lips. She felt them move to her neck instead, his sloppy kisses moving over her flesh, revulsion overcoming her senses. She grabbed his hand as it dropped onto her naked knee, slowly moving up her leg, pushing her skirt out of the way as it moved. It moved to the inside of her thigh and she tightened her knees together, trapping it between her trembling thighs.

"Such firm thighs, Jessica," he said, his hand grasping her thighs, feeling her gripping him tightly.

I saw his grip tighten; forcing his hands higher up her clenched thighs, his strength overpowering the tiny girl. My anger began to build. This was my girl, my virgin girl that he was trying to take advantage of. I loved her and his sweating body was trying to maul my tender girl.

His hand had reached up and grabbed her breast, his fingers grabbing the young flesh tightly in his clenches. It was the last straw for Jessica, she could not put up with it any longer. Suddenly Jessica's hand swung, hitting Mr. Krandal across the face.

Mr. Krandal sat up in shock, his face already turning red from the slap. It seemed to knock him back to reality. He stood up, angry. He growled down at Jessica, "you?re fired young lady. I don't want to ever see you again. You will get one-month severance pay and we will give you a good reference. But if you ever make any mention of this incidence, I will destroy your life and make sure you never get another job again. Is that understood?"

Jessica only wanted to leave, escape and forget what had transpired. She was too scared to react, jumping up from the couch, tears running down her face as she left the room.

I had to hurry, not wanting to miss my chance with Jessica. This was working out even better. I needed to grab her now. She would not be expected back Monday and if anyone began to inquire, Mr. Krandal would be their prime suspect. I raced to the service elevators, hoping that they would be faster. I jumped out of the elevator as it arrived on the ground floor, standing in front of the elevator she was riding down in, watching as the floors rang down as it approached. I looked around, the security guard around the corner, his eyes probably glued to the stupid baseball game. I had to be quick about it. I pulled the chloroformed rag from the sealed plastic bag as the elevator rang its arrival. The door opened, Jessica standing there, tears running down her face, a look of surprise as I stood there. I leaped into the elevator, the rag shoved into her face, covering her mouth and nose as my other arm circled her body, holding her arms tightly to her sides.

Her body tightened, finally realizing that something was wrong, but the chloroform already was working its magic. Her body began to slump in my arms. I pushed the button, the elevator doors closing and moving towards the sub-basement. Her body was limp now. I removed the rag and pushed it back into the bag, moving my head to the side to escape the fumes. The door opened, the welcome fresh air a relief, already feeling a little light-headed. She seemed so light as I picked her up into my arms, like a lover might do, and carried her off to our room. My darling, soon we will have an eternity together, to make love to each other, I thought as we moved down the dark corridor.

I entered the room, a distant door in a sea of dark corridors. The lights from inside brightly lit up the dingy corridor, slamming the door noisily as I carried my love to her new home, alone at last, away from the prying eyes of others. I had furnished the room for what I thought I might need, hoping that Jessica would succumb to my love for her and respond in kind, but not taking any chances and building various pieces that I could use to bind her tightly. I knew that this would be required at first. I had planned on taking her virginity of her mouth, pussy and asshole while she was bound. I knew she would at first protest these actions but as soon as she found out how excellent of a lover I was, she would soon welcome and participate in fulfilling my desires.

I placed her in the upholstered wooden chair I had secured. The seat was thickly cushioned, but the arms and back were heavy oak wood and I had secured it tightly to the floor, not wanting my love to tip over and hurt herself. The arms and back had numerous boards, which would allow me to move her bondage around, forcing her body into various positions, each one allowing more intimate access to her sex. My cock was already hard in anticipation. I had a desire to use her mouth, but I knew that this would be the most dangerous as she would have a chance to bite me. I would do this later when I could either force her if necessary to comply with my wishes or she did so because of her love for me.

I grabbed the heavy, hemp rope and began tying her arms first. I had chosen this type of rope because the victim felt so helpless bound in such formidable rope. While I knew it would be painful, I knew that I would have to possess my love fully first before she would succumb to my desires and a little pain would be a small price she would have to pay to finally achieve her finest love. I tied her arms to the armrests at both the wrist and elbow, wanting to keep her arms pinned tightly, her breasts now open and available to the caresses of my hands and lips. Her legs were next, my cock twitching in anticipation as my hands ran sensuously over naked legs as I began to secure them. I started with her ankles, tying them tightly to the lower portion of the legs. Later, I would move them up the chair legs, forcing her up and open, allowing me complete access to her naked pussy and asshole. Her knees were tied to the same legs but higher up. This gave her legs a spread of over two feet, her skirt pulled tightly now almost bursting at the seams.

I saw her eyes fluttering, her breathing shallow, as she slowly began to regain consciousness. Her eyes opened wide, her arms and legs struggled against the ropes as she finally realized her dilemma. "What the fuck is goin' on," she yelled. Her eyes looked down at the ropes then up at me. "I know you, untie me this instant, what are you some kinda pervert?"

My anger overcame me and my hand shot out and smacked her across the face, her head turning to the side from the force of the blow. Where had she learned such terrible language, I thought. My sweet virgin girl had a dark side to her. This might be more difficult then I thought. My temper slowly simmered down, my composure regained. "If you behave yourself, Jessica, you will not be hurt. But if you try my patients, I can be very evil and you will suffer the consequences."

The shocked look in her face from the slap was unbelievable. I had caught her attention. The defiant look she had only seconds before had suddenly disappeared and was replaced by the look of fear. Her arms and legs still struggled against the rope. "Please, don't hurt me. If you let me go, I wouldn't tell anyone," her voice pleading with me.

"You are going to be my guest for a while, dear Jessica. If you cooperate, it will go easy on you. If you do not, I can make your stay very difficult and painful."

I saw her lips moving, but no words coming out, struggling with the right words, afraid to offend, but unsure of what was happening. "What do you want with me, I was always nice to you? Please let me go."

"I am in love with you Jessica. You are the most beautiful woman on this earth and I must have you for my own," I blurted out, wanting to hear it sounded aloud. I looked for a change of expression on her, but she just stared at me, a blank look on her face. "You will learn to love me as I love you. You will learn to enjoy are lovemaking."

Shock on her face, her voice yelled out, "you're fuckin' crazy. I wouldn't fuck you for anything never mind loving you. You belong in the nut house." I could see the expression on her face that she realized quickly that this was not the response I was looking for. My face turned red, gripping my fists, trying to get a hold of my temper. I let my breathing settle down, taking in deep breaths.

I moved behind her, placing a gag over her mouth quickly before she could even murmur a protest. "If your mouth is going to continually throw out that type of rubbish, I will have to silence you for a while until I have a use for it." My hands ran down her face, her skin so soft, her body trembling in fear now, her protests now silenced. "My little girl, so sweet." She began to squirm in the chair now as my hands moved lower, down her neck until it reached the opening of her silk blouse, my fingers gently rubbing around the opening. I reached down slowly unbuttoning the buttons, one at a time, slowly revealing her cleavage, her bra pushing her breasts up high. She squirmed, trying to dislodge my hands, but the ropes effectively held her tight. I watched as her breasts jiggled as she moved, my hands moving down for the final button.

I rubbed my cock against her shoulder as I pulled her blouse back to the side and from her skirt. "Can you feel me, Jessica? My cock is going to make love to you soon. Wouldn't that feel good, a big cock in your virgin pussy?" I took a pair of scissors and carefully cut the blouses sleeves and the shoulders, allowing the remnants to fall to the floor. My love was now squirming in the chair, her bra the only thing between my fingers and the sweet nipples I would find beneath it. She was moaning into the gag, her body still twisting, fighting me. Soon she would tire and become more docile. My hands reached down to her bra-enclosed breasts, her squirming becoming more profound as I slowly grabbed the half-naked flesh, my fingers pushing into the soft flesh. I pushed up from the bottom, forcing the flesh out of the top, almost able to make out the nipples. I tightened my grip, feeling the flesh move about inside the restraint. "Such nice tits, Jessica. Soon I will be sucking on your nipples, making them hard."

My hand reached inside each of the bra cups, encircling the naked flesh for the first time, my cock rubbing back and forth against her shoulder, masturbating my cock on her. I grabbed each nipple between my fingers, tightening on the hard nub. She wants me, her nipples are hard from my touch, I thought. I pinched hard, feeling her body clench in pain. "You like that, you like me playing with your nipples, Jessica?" My cock ready to explode in my pants as it rubbed against her. I needed some release and I needed it soon. I could fuck her later, when I get hard again. But her tits were so lovely. I could fuck them. I could nestle my cock between them until I came on my love.

"You don't need this, I will keep you warm baby,"The scissors making her bra into shredded cloth in no time flat. A few snips here and there and it fell to the floor. My hands shot out to her naked tits, massaging and rubbing the young flesh, feasting in the beauty of them. They were beautiful. So firm, standing up with barely a sag in spite of their size. Her nipples, a light pink framed by her dark brown areolas, the rest of her naked breasts multi colored, tanned where they were exposed to the sun, an alabaster white where a small bikini topped just barely covered her nipples. Her movements became more intense as I roughly manhandled her breasts, turning red from my fingers, my passion taking over, unable to control the lust I felt for her.

I stepped back and slowly began to undress. "Watch me or else!" I slipped off my shirt, the pants following. I watched her eyes as she stared at my cock, bulging out of my shorts. My hand reached down and grabbed it, fisting it through the material. "Yes, this is all for you my love." I pulled down my shorts, standing naked before her, my cock now fully erect, precum already glistening on the head, my balls hanging, swollen in lust. "Lean back a little, darling. I?m going to fuck your tits."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.