Not A Saint - Cover

Not A Saint

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 2: Some Relief For Michael

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Some Relief For Michael - Michael has to have her. Jessica, new to the company, becomes his friend, not knowing his plans to take her and make her submit to him and force her to love him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Enema   Violence  

They left a few minutes later and I finished cleaning up the office. I usually got out of work late, sometimes not until 11pm at night. Once I got home, I'd either watch some T.V or go straight to bed. Tonight was different. I wasn't tired like I usually was, I was horny as hell. I decided to go to a bar down the street to get some drinks and maybe pick up a slut to come home with me.

I got to the bar around midnight and my eyes gazed the dim lighted room several times until they came upon a hot looking young blonde girl. She sat at one of the booths by herself wearing a short leather skirt and a tight white top. She sat with her legs crossed and a cigarette in her mouth. I wasn't sure if she was a prostitute or not.

I casually grabbed my beer and walked over to where the blonde sat. Her eyes quickly looked up at me and she smiled wickedly. She looked trashy as hell but I didn't care. I wanted some pussy and I was going to get it whether she liked it or not.

"Hey stranger, what's your name?" She said flirting.

"Michael, my name is Michael," I said in a low voice.

"Well Michael, are you looking for some pleasure this evening?" She scooted her self closer to me.

It was disgusting. This girl was a complete whore. No fun in that. I still couldn't get Jessica out of my mind though. This little bitch was going to be my Jessica tonight.

I felt her stroking my hair as her cigarette breath was making me want to puke. I drank my beer slowly as she kept talking nonsense to me. I wanted to just tell her to shut the fuck up and to suck on my dick.

"Let's get out of here," I told the blonde as she was about to kiss my lips.

"Ooh I like a man that's aggressive!" She squealed as she followed me out the bar.

Aggressive? This bitch didn't know how aggressive I really was. I was tired of dirty sluts like her but it seemed that's all I could get now days. Growing up I never once got a chance to be with a sweet innocent girl.

We got to my house a few minutes later. I lived alone in a small two-bedroom home that was usually a mess. My house was completely dark and all you could hear were police sirens. I turned on the lights as the blonde walked in the house behind me anxiously. Her long boots made loud thumping sounds as she walked in.

I threw my keys on the coffee table and she made herself at home on the couch. She slouched down with her legs open showing me she had no underwear on. Her skanky cunt was making me sick. I sat on the couch in front of her. Although this girl was such a whore, she still managed to make my cock hard. I could hear her laugh.

"Oh, do you want me to come to you? Or are you coming to me?" She said playfully.

"Crawl to me bitch," I ordered.

Her eyes widened, but she followed my orders. She slid herself off the couch and got on her knees. She crawled towards me keeping those emerald eyes on me the whole time. It took her a few seconds and finally she was there on her knees waiting for my next order.

"Now I want you to milk my cock like the good little whore I know you are?" I hissed grabbing her hair hard.

"Oww! Hold on a minute!" She wailed.

"What the fuck? Aren't you a hooker bitch?" I yelled at her.

Her eyes looked up at me in fear. She trembled, as she got closer to unzipping my pants. I loved the terror in this whore's eyes as I smiled with pleasure ready for her to suck my cock. Her skinny hands reached to pull my cock out as I felt her long fingernails brush against my skin.

"Yes Jessica, suck it,"I blurted out.

She looked up at me confused. "Jessica? But my name is-."

"Your name is Jessica you got it?" I said interrupting her.

She nodded slowly and continued to get my cock out of my pants. I was rock hard and so ready for this bitch to suck me off. She was slowly starting to wrap those ruby red lips around my swollen head as she wrapped her fingers around my cock. I shoved her head down making her deep throat me. I heard her almost gag as my cock hit the back of her mouth.

"Yes! Suck it baby! Oh Jessica, suck it!" I gasped as I closed my eyes with images of Jessica's pure mouth sucking on me.

I grasped the whore's hair in my hands pulling on it, tugging on it. I made her head bob up and down to the rhythm that satisfied me. I swear at that moment I could almost feel Jessica's brown silky hair on my hands. I heard slurping sounds as the whore continued to suck my cock. As hard as I tried, I could not feel a cumming sensation yet. This bitch was just an awful cocksucker!

I yanked her mouth off my cock and looked her in the eye. I could see her eyes wide in shock of what I was going to do next. I stood up with my cock hanging out of my pants and dragged the whore by her hair to my bedroom. I could hear her scream at me to stop.

"Ahhhhh! Shit what the fuck is your problem?" She screamed out as she was being dragged.

I could hear her, but I wasn't going to stop. This bitch was going to get fucked hard.

"Stop! Pleeease!" She continued.

I just kept hauling her and finally we got to my bedroom. I easily picked her 110-pound body up and threw her on the bed. I could see streams of tears now running down her slutty face. Her dark makeup was now smeared and she was gasping for air. She fell with her legs wide open and I just laughed at her.

"Your pussy is so busted. I don't know if I'm really going to enjoy myself."

She looked up at me with fear and hatred. "Fuck you! You psycho!"

I burst out laughing again. "Shut the fuck up you cunt! Now turn around and show me your asshole. I know you have to be tighter there."

"No!" She yelled and tried to kick me with her boot.

I felt myself losing patience with this bitch. I started to take off my black leather belt that I always wore. The whore was sobbing and suddenly stopped when she saw me take my belt off.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"I'm going to beat you with my belt for not obeying me."

The bitch's eyes opened wide full of terror that was awaiting her. I furiously pulled up her leather skirt and aimed my belt at her upper thighs. Smaaaaaaaack! I slapped the belt on her white skin, which automatically turned crimson.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The bitched yelled out. "Shit! Ok please stop!"

The pleasure of her being in pain made me block out her screams of torture. Again I hit her and heard her scream in agony. Her screams got louder with each hit. I continued to beat her with my belt as she tried to squirm around the bed trying to get away.

"Stoppppp! Owwwwww!" She continued to shriek.

I managed to strike her over fifteen times. Her skin was now beginning to look swollen and looked like she was about to bleed from being hit so much. Her thighs were completely red and I'd left belt marks on her arms since she'd tried to protect herself. I realized at that moment that I'd made myself clear and stopped the beating. I heard her weeping very quietly.

"Maybe next time you'll do what your master says. I don't like telling sluts like you to do something twice. You follow orders immediately! Is that clear?" I shouted feeling my pulse racing.

"Y-yes," she said bawling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.