Not A Saint - Cover

Not A Saint

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Meeting - Michael has to have her. Jessica, new to the company, becomes his friend, not knowing his plans to take her and make her submit to him and force her to love him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Enema   Violence  

I can always remember the way I use to look at Jessica. Her long dark silky hair and her almond shaped brown eyes mesmerized me. Her skin looked so soft and delicate. She had that fresh innocent look about her, her smile so sweet and such a tease. I used to stare at her for hours obsessed by this beautiful girl. The kind of girl any man would want for himself. She never had any clue how much I use to think about her. I often went into a rage, knowing she'd never be mine.

I'd often masturbate thinking of how she'd feel. How her lips would feel on mine, how her body would quiver with excitement as she came. This young girl had no idea how I'd often fantasized about kidnapping her and making her my little sex slave. Shed be such a good obedient slave. I'd make sure of that!

It started last summer when I was working as the head custodian at one of the largest advertising companies in California. I'd worked for other companies, but this one was huge and it paid well for someone of my position. The company was run mostly by white males who had gone to college and were achieving their dream. The women that worked there were mostly in their 30's but all very sexy. Although I'd often look at these women, I never really took in consideration of kidnapping any of them. Besides the fact that they were either married or engaged, was sort of a turn off for me. I wanted a nice single girl. Someone I could make mine all mine.

I'd been working at the company for over two years now and that's when I finally met Jessica. I still remember her walking in the big glass doors. She looked lost and so innocent. She looked no older than 21. I was down at the main floor doing my usual cleaning when I looked up at her. She was wearing a short little brown business skirt and her white button up silk blouse that was covered by her matching brown blazer. Her legs were long and a beautiful tan color, which were standing on a pair of brown high heels. She carried her black leather briefcase closely.

I watched as she walked over to the front desk obviously asking for directions. I was completely hypnotized by her elegance and grace. I'd never seen such a pretty girl before. Just looking at her was making my cock begin to rise. She was talking to the receptionist for a while and then proceeded to head towards the elevators. I watched as she walked slowly, letting me admire every curve she had. She passed by me and gave me a kind and warm smile.

"Hello," she said softly and walked on by.

I was speechless and felt paralyzed. This girl took my breath away and I knew I had to have her one way or another. I kept my eye on her until the elevator door closed. No other woman in that building had ever spoken to me before. They were all stuck up rich bitches that only spoke to wealthy men. But there was something different about this girl. She had something those other women didn't have and it wasn't just because of her age, but something that was hidden deep down.

For the next few days, all I could think about was that lovely girl dressed in brown that I had seen. I'd jacked off to her curvaceous body several times. I just kept thinking what she looked like naked. What she would say as I took her, making her cum. Fuck! This girl was in for a treat. I just had to find her again.

One afternoon, I was cleaning up one of the main boss' office, when I heard that soft sweet voice I'd heard a few days ago. I turned around to see that beautiful girl that had been dressed in brown. Today she was dressed in a navy blue skirt, still short, showing off those long golden legs. She stood outside the door talking to Mr. Krandal, the main boss. Mr. Krandal was at least my age 45 or 46. He kept in shape as I did, but his hair was slightly gray and mine was jet-black. I could see the way his eyes wondered down at this young girl. It was easily shown how bad he'd want to have her in bed.

"Well thank you Mr. Krandal," I heard the girl say.

"Well Jessica, you know you were recommended to us by the dean of your college so we are delighted to have you work with us," Mr. Krandal responded gently, putting one hand on her shoulder.

Ah, Jessica. Her name was Jessica. My heart was racing with wild thoughts of fucking this girl without her consent. And at the same time, I made a fist, wanting to beat the shit out of this rich bastard for even getting to touch the beauty. Their conversation continued but I was just lost looking at Jessica. Mr. Krandal was flirting viciously with this girl but she wasn't flirting back. Oh what a good girl she was! Other girls would have been taking their tops off now anything to get in bed with the rich asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.