Doggy Style! Litter-Ally! - Cover

Doggy Style! Litter-Ally!

by Arthur Kay

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Erotica Sex Story: Melinda Puff, Mellie or Mellow Jell-O to her friends because she could mold her pussy to fit any shape, had heard the expression, 'Give the dog a bone!' but now her boyfriend, Kipper 'Kicky' Kale, also known as 3K or Trip-K, wanted her to let his dog, Gomer, a large-dicked St. Bernard, give her the bone! That Kicky, she thought, always kidding me! He's just too, too much at times! But Kicky never kidded about sexual things...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .


WARNING: This story is an act of fiction that contains graphic sexual descriptions and language. If you are a minor (under 21) or if you are offended by this kind of material then you should stop reading now. Any resemblance between this story and a real event is coincidental. The participants are imaginary; their actions have no negative consequences other than those portrayed in the story. The story is intended for entertainment and should not be emulated in the real world.

Melinda Puff, Mellie or Mellow Jell-O to her friends because she could mold her pussy to fit any shape, had heard the expression, "Give the dog a bone!" but now her boyfriend, Kipper "Kicky" Kale, also known as 3K or Trip-K, wanted her to let his dog, Gomer, a large-dicked St. Bernard, give her the bone! That Kicky, she thought, always kidding me! He's just too, too much at times! But Kicky never kidded about sexual things.

At 19, Mellie is a knockout! With a figure on her that screams out just how wonderful 37-24-28 are as meaningful numbers. Toss in long, blond, cascading hair down to her ass cheeks and eyes so limpid blue any guy would love to swim in them, and you're only at the beginning of describing her.

She had breasts, only two it's sad to say but any more would kill a guy, that not only made men instantly salivate, the titties looked and felt as if they were made out of a very pliable rubber. Just like the rest of her fine body.

Her skin seemed to be strangely taut, alien looking almost, as if, on the day she was born, God had run out of his usually large supply of human skin at the moment and had whipped up a special rubberized formula just for her.

And that is actually what had happened, some 19 years ago...


"HELL," God probably said, being himself and not fearing any crap from old Satan. "She'll thank me for it later!" Then, with a decidedly evil chuckle, he probably added, "And so will the boys, so will the boys!" He's like that, probably.

But, just to assure she'd like it, God, then and there, probably, decided to never let her weight ever exceed 120 pounds, which, at this very moment in our present time, was Mellow Jell-O's exact poundage. How did he know?

And, to make sure she would always stay proportional looking and not have those 120 pounds look double or tripled up on a short stature, God, probably, said to Altitudinus, his old, old angel of human heights, "Stop drinking my fermented rain clouds and listen up. I need you totally sober for this new creation of mine, the new Puff baby."

"Puff?" asked Altitudinus, wiping his angelic chin. "What kind of last name is that for a kid?" God had momentarily turned away, so he snuck a quick fermented cloud sip before continuing. "Sounds awfully fruity to me! This one gonna be a male homo, eh? Like the last three? God only knows, pardon the pun, the people down there don't know how to handle the ones they have now!"

"Altidudinus, Altidudinus, Altidudinus, wipe your chin, you old reprobate, you know I see all and know all, you old fool." Altidudinus knew he was busted again, but he never learned the lesson well and always tested his boss. He thought this, probably, as he wiped the strong-tasting 180 proof cumulus juice from his chin. He would have looked ashamedly red-faced, but he had forgotten how to do that color long ago.

"This one," God went on, "for your information, smarty pants, is going to be a girl, if, that is, I can find a decent vagina for her. I've got to speak to Vaginus again. She's getting downright sloppy in that area. Her last two had the elasticity of builder's stone and were as droopy and as saggy as a Basset hound's ears." God frowned. Probably.

"Ouch!" said Altidudinus, wincing and grabbing himself where his penis used to reside. "That's gotta hurt!" He now needed a cloud sip real badly. But he knew he would have to wait on that wish fulfillment.

"Right you are, Alty, and because I've had to use a substitute rubbery skin on her that, when she hits 19, will turn her into a knockout, with a figure on her that will scream out just how wonderful 37-24-28 are as meaningful numbers, her vagina will get much use, so it has to be more than up to snuff. And I mean snuff, not sniff, you pervert!" Probably. "It has to have special qualities. Magical ones, if you will."

God now told Altitudinus the size specifications he desired the new Puff child should have, having to repeat himself, as Altitudinus was quite tipsy.

God waved his large hand and lightning bolts evaporated the cloud Altitudinus had been sneaking sips from. Startled, Altitudinus jumped a mile or two in the air. Probably.

"Now," God then said, looking up." Go find me Vaggie, I've a real challenge for her!" As Altitudinus flapped his wings, God added, "And even one sip on the way, Alty, and I'll... "

Whoosh! Altitudinus didn't stick around to hear the rest...


"VAGINUS," God said, glaring at the she-angel. "You like being here, in my Heaven?" It was one of those tricky, trappy God-awful questions Vaginus just dreaded. It usually signaled she was about to get a good licking, a hard reaming out by her boss, at it were. She winced, and clutched where her groin used to be, as if in pain.

"Y-yes, God, of course I do. Why wouldn't I? Great food and drink and you're a much better boss than the one I sometimes free-lance for, Old Lucifer. He always insists I make the vaginas burning hot and insatiable, which, I don't have to tell you, means a new slut will be born."

Vaginus knew she was on shaky sky here, but she pressed on anyhow. "Christ, oops, sorry, , , he keeps using Xaviar Hollander and Monica Lewinsky as good examples. Really, now! He hardly ever listens to my ideas on it all and he's... "

"Enough, Vaginus! I know all about your slimy dealings with that traitor. I tolerate your slutty types, my dear, within my limits, because some of the males I've created have been, well, rushed, and they seem to like that type of female. They can't seem to get enough of them, alas. But this one here... " God pointed to his newly forming Puff piece. "Is to be special. Oh, to be sure, I want her to be sexually motivated, a smidgen horny even, but not anywhere along the lines of your God-awful Beelzebubian creature creations.

"She's to have a vagina made from this new formula of mine. As you'll find out when you work with it a while, it's a rubbery type material that easily molds itself to any shape. To keep it pliable, I want you to work closely with Vulcan, my God of fire. He'll know how much heat to apply and the perfect amount of sulfur to use to insure it doesn't get too hard. He'll Vulcanize it for you, so to speak."

God probably waved a large hand, signaling Vaginus' dismissal. As she flew away, she heard over her left wing. "And, Vaggie, if Vulcan's out of sulfur again, sheesh, he can borrow a cup or two from you know who!"

Flap, flap, flap...


BUT THAT WAS THEN and this is now. And the now found Mellow Jell-O in a real quandary. She wanted to please Kicky on the one hand, but on the other?

Yuck! Ugh! Icky Poo! was how she viewed the very idea of letting a mutt have his way with her. Even a nice, friendly mutt, like Kicky's Gomer. And, to be sure, Mellie had seen the dog's penis before. Way too many times, if you asked her. She hated the sight of the monstrous thing. All slick and oozy like, as if it was constantly in a state of sexual drool.

And its size! Lordy, the size! It looked humungous to her. While not too much bigger in girth than Kicky's pleasantly feeling 2" wide penis, it had to be 9" long if it was an inch. Two inches longer, maybe more, she had surmised, than Kicky's lovable seven incher.

My pussy, she thought, finally shaped its self to take Kicky's large thicko, but God Almighty, Gomer's dick will kill me! Split me right in two, it will. There's no way, Jose, I could ever mold my soft inner vaginal sheath to ever accommodate Gomer's length and ugly fatness. No way in a million years! Even with God's help! Forgive me, God.

Silly girl! Don't you know that it's, oh, well, how could you know that...


MELLO JELL-O was beneath her Kickyman, her rubbery legs spread wide and wiggling madly in the space around and above him, as he pumped his lovable seven incher into her, the sweat pouring off of him. He seemed to be taking much longer than usual to get himself off.

She had had two mind-numbing orgasms all ready, which she knew Kicky knew, so she knew he wasn't trying to make her cum, as he usually did, the thoughtful boy, before he did.

Damn drugs, thought Mellie, they're fucking him up again. Why can't he just sell them and not use them like normal people do? Mellie put her legs around Kicky's back, feeling the slippery wetness of his sweat. She locked her legs and squeezed them to him, feeling a slip-sliding motion in her calves.

Shit, she thought, he's as wet and slippery as Gomer's ugly tongue! Yuck! And he was. From working way too hard at getting to the good part. He was now pounding her so hard, with his ass going high in the air, Mellie thought about pile drivers. Wet, sloppy pile drivers. Yuck!

Finally! Kicky let out a yell, "Arrrrrggghhh-umph! and collapsed upon her, his sweat squooshing out between them, as his ejaculate poured forth from his hard-worked lovable 7 incher. Thank you, God, thought Mellie, I owe you one!

And, although she didn't know it yet, couldn't know it, either, God had all ready figured out a cutesy pie way to make Mellow Jell-O, his first, but certainly not last, Vulcanized female creation, keep her bargain with him.


THE SHOWER felt great on Mellow Jell-O's body as she soaped away. Kicky had all ready taken his shower and was now sorting out his drug supply for the evening's sales. The Quaalude he had taken earlier was starting to wear off, but he decided not to take another. No sense being stupid, he thought, Mellie's admonishment about self-use still fresh in his brain.

While, as a general Kicky house rule, he didn't listen to her or take her advice, this time she made some sense. Plus, he well knew, he had to play her along nicely if he was ever going to get her to fuck old Gome. Just the thought of that huge brute humping the hell out of her tight, rubbery body, well, it got him hard in jiffy. Something that was getting tougher to do lately.

It's Mellie's fault, he thought now, that our sex life is getting stale. She never wants to experiment. Try a little something new. Christ, no anal even! And never sucks my nut sack! Make her throw up, my ass! And her fucking idea of oral sex means talking about it! Her fault, no two ways about it! With these thoughts in mind, he pictured the Gomer Mellie connection again and felt a new stirring in his crotch.

Oohwee! He thought, just seeing Gome's huge pecker pounding that tight, rubbery-like pussy of hers... Oohwee! Well, Oooh-the-the-fuck-wee!

Then the stirring went away as fast as it had appeared. He was now thinking about how he had tried to get Mellie to do deep-throat. Hah! What a fucking bust that had been! In spite of showing her four hot fuck film where the starlet took a footling all the way down to the old fur, Mellie just couldn't manage it.

Oh, she had tried, God knows, and had tried hard. Four times now. But even her overwhelming desire to please her Kickyman couldn't get her to overcome her gag reflex.

Christ, he now thought, that last time was a doozy! A real fucking doozy! So close, she had come so close, just another two inches for Pete's sake would have done it! But, oh no, she started gurgling and sputtering to beat the band. And threw up an entire fucking Chinese meal all over my balls! And saying you're sorry, lady, just doesn't cut it! Nosirre and no way.

He looked over at Gomer, who was now lavishly licking his cock and balls and seemed to enjoy doing it immensely. God, thought Kicky, I wish I could do that!

You listening, God? Probably not.

"Gome, my old buddy," Kicky said. "When Mellie comes out of the bathroom, you're gonna get a real treat. A really, real treat. A fucking treat!!" He laughed and grinned at Gomer.

Gomer, still licking away as if he had newly discovered that his cock and balls had taken on the delicious flavor of liver, or, at the very worst, Beggin Strips, cocked one eye and looked at his master with it.

Treat? He probably thought, Did you say treat? I'm all ears...


GOD! Mellie thought as she entered Kicky's living room, which was also his bedroom, the economy being what it is and all. God! He's whacking Gomer off! Priming the mangy beast, I'll bet, so he's all hot and bothered. As if Gomer needs that! Friggin' mutt would hump a rock if you spit on it!

She was naked with only a towel in her hand. She dried herself some more and looked at the odd couple. There was Gomer, his large tongue hanging out, flat on his back with his legs splayed out just like a hussy, and his big dick being held straight up in the air by Kicky's manipulating hand. Up, down, up, down, went Kicky's hand. Up, down, up, down.

Why, God, Millie thought, looking at Gomer's large cock, tell me why, I ever agreed to fuck Gomer? I must be crazy. Look at that dick! Fucking scary! And hairy, too! Ugh!

And why indeed had she agreed to such a thing? Because she had felt sorry for old Kicky. He had worked so hard getting himself off. And, after, him dripping sweat profusely, had pleaded with her so nicely, so Kicky-like.

"For me, baby, do it for me. Just this once, I promise. Just once, baby. You'll see, it won't hurt at all. Trust me! Trust me, baby." Then he had showered her with Kicky kisses, dozens of them, while the sweat poured off of him.

Well, her Kicky had looked so sweet and so pitiful at the same time, how could she possibly say no? And, he promised, would only be once. Shit, she had thought, how bad can it be?

You listening, God? Probably not.


GOMER was ready. Very ready! Mellie, Mellow Jell-O, on the other hand, was most certainly not. But a deal is a deal, a bargain a bargain, and a promise a promise.

And Kicky, being Kicky, expected her not to welsh. And, Mellie, her mind made up to accept her fate, had no intentions of welshing. Thus the lamb was led to the slaughter. This particular lamb tossed the towel aside and approached the human and beast totally naked, her rubbery breasts leading the way.

"What do you want me to do first, Kip?" Gomer's ears pricked up. Pardon the pun! Kicky stopped his doggy pecker manipulations and look up at her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.