Judy Becomes a Slut

by Greendog

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Erotica Sex Story: A wife is seduced by her husband's boss, then shared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   .

Judy and her husband Bob were at a party at Bob's boss's house. About twenty couples were gossiping on the pool patio. Judy didn't want to be at this party, and neither did her husband. Bob was hoping to get promoted to the position of Sales Manager and they're attendance at this party was necessary. Bob had been with Green Enterprises for twenty-five years and felt that he deserved the position. In fact, John Green's father, who recently passed away, had told him that he was giving Bob the position, just before he passed away. John Green took over the company upon his fathers death and the promised promotion never happened. The job to another salesman, Harold Rocket, who didn't have Bob's qualifications. That was five years ago and now Harold was retiring and the position was opening again. Bob wanted the job but so did Steve Wright who was younger and less experienced then Bob. The decision was to be made in the next couple of days and therefor attendance at this party was mandatory.

Judy had a few drinks and was starting to feel the effects of them. She had always been a shy person and wasn't used to drinking. Although she was three days shy of her thirty first birthday she only drank occasionally and only socially. Even in college she didn't drink much. When she graduated college, she stated working at Green Enterprises and meet her future husband Bob. He was a dashing salesman who had just gone through a divorce and needed someone like her to help him with his problems. He was twenty years older than her. Judy considered the difference in their ages but she fell in love with him. He couldn't offer her much, paying support to his ex-wife for his twochildren. On their second date he took her virginity, and six months later they were married. There never had been another before or since for her.

The party was boring and Judy excused herself to use the "power room." Entered the house only to find a waiting line to use the first floor bathroom. Instead of waiting she went up to the second floor hoping to find a bathroom available. At the top of the stairs she found the expected hallway with doors on both sides. She figured she would try each door until she found a bathroom. The first door was a bedroom that looked like it was a guest room, the second door was a linen closet. When she opened the third door, she found the master bed room. Standing in front of the bed, with his pants down was John Green, owner of this house her husbands boss. In front of him, on her knees was Joanne Wright, wife of Steve Wright. Joanne had her hands on John's penis and she was placing it into her mouth. John had his hands on his hips and was watching Joanne fondle his cock.

Judy was mesmerized at what she saw. She watched as Joanne licked Johns shaft up and down and then placed the head of his cock into her mouth. She heard John moan as his dick slipped into Joanne's mouth. She stood there watching as John rocked his body back and forth pushing his cock in and out of Joanne's mouth. Judy, still dazed from the drinks had placed her own hands in front of her dress and was pressing on her own pussy as she watched. She almost raised her dress and slipped her hand into her own bikini briefs to massaged herself. Then she heard a gurgling sound emitted from Joanne and a moan from John. He had pulled his cock out of her mouth and was shooting his sperm into her open mouth and onto her face. As Judy stood there she saw that John was looking at her and he was smiling. She quickly turn and ran from the room.

Judy returned to the pool patio and found her husband still talking to Steve Wight. How funny she thought, Steve and her husband talking to each other while she watch Steve's wife give their boss a blowjob. Her husband handed her another drink which she tried to refuse, but he insisted she have another. She could tell that her husband was getting quite drunk and that it was time to leave. "Bob, she said, let's finish this drink and then we better be going." Just then they were joined by John Green. He looked into her eyes and smiled knowing she had watch the little incident up stairs. The conversation changed to "shop talk" so Judy left the group of men. She wandered around the patio mingling with other guest till finally her husband broke away from the boss and they left the party.

Later that evening while showering Judy thought John Green, and she could still picture his cock sliding in and out of Joanna's mouth. She thought about the times her husband had tried to get her to do that to him. She placed a hand on her pussy and inserted a finger into it. She caressed herself as the warm water flowed over her. She felt an orgasm coming on as she used her finger to massage her clit. Within seconds she came as the warm shower water continued to rinse across her body.

While she was drying herself, she continued to think about what she had seen earlier and decided that tonight she would give her husband a blowjob. When she entered the bedroom, she found her husband asleep snoring. She knew that waking him tonight would be impossible because of the drinks he had. It was going to be another long, long night for her.

The following Monday, her husband Bob left for a sales trip. He wouldn't be back until Friday. Judy kissed him goodby and was sitting at her kitchen table enjoying a second cup of coffee when the phone ran. It was Bob's boss, Mr. John Green. Judy quickly told him that Bob had already left to the trip and he replied. "I called because I wanted to speak to you and I am hopping that you will come to the office this morning because there is something I want to talk to you about. I can't do it on the phone" Judy replied that she would be happy to meet him and asked what time did he want to see her.

Later she was sitting in Mr. Greens empty office. She had been let in by his secretary and told that Mr. Green would join her in a minute. Hearing the door open from behind her she turned and her husbans boss, John Green Jr. greeted her with a smile and a handshake. "I'm glad that you came. I want to talk to you about what you saw Friday night at my house."

Judy thought the discussion would be about the new job opening. She did not reply to him. He said "I saw how you watched when Joanne was sucking my dick, how she placed her lips around it and slid it into her mouth." You could have left then but you stayed and watched the whole thing. I think you really enjoyed it. You really liked watching didn't you?"

She heard every thing that he said but couldn't believe it. No one had ever talked to her like that before. "I really asked you to come here because I thought you might want to suck my cock like she did the other night" Judy still didn't and couldn't say anything. She was still too shocked. "Well, do you want to suck my cock?" John asked. "If I offended you than you can just leave, or you can come over here, get on your knees and do me. Come on, I don't have all day, if you want this cock then get over here or you can just leave and go home."

Judy stood up from her chair, started to turn toward the door when she heard Mr. Green say, "If you are leaving then go ahead, but if you mention this to anyone your husband will be out of a job. I think he may be too old for the Sales Manager's job but I was hoping that you were willing to convince me that he is the right man for the job. That's what Joanne was doing when you saw us Friday nigh.t"

Judy still hadn't said anything. She slowly walked to the door and then left both his office and the building. She drove home slowly thinking about what had just happened. That night she had an after dinner drink of white wine and went to bed early. She laid in her bed thinking about the Friday night incident. The image of his cock sliding in and out of Joanne's mouth was making her exited. Her hand and fingers were massaging her breast and her pussy and she could get the images of his cock out of her mind. She thought about what he said to her and she found that to be exiting her. Her own finger was bringing her to a climax as it had so often in the past few months.

The next morning she found herself at her husbands office, asking Mr. Greens secretary if he were in, and if she could see him. She was escorted into his office where she found Mr. Green sitting at his desk. "What do you want ?" He asked.

"I want my husband to have a chance to become your sales manager."

He smiled, then told her to lock the door behind her. Judy did it. She walked slowly toward him. She stopped when she was standing in front of him as he sat in his desk chair. He then asked "Do you want to suck my dick?" Judy nodded her head and Bob said. "If you want to suck my cock you have to get down on your knees."

Judy stood there. She very much wanted to touch and hold and place his cock into her mouth. However, she couldn't just do it. Bob stood up, opened his belt and pulled down his pants and underpants. Judy's eyes were fixed on his cock. It was bigger and fatter than her husbands and she wanted to reach out at hold it in her hands. Bob place his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. His cock was at face level, just inches from her mouth. She felt a hand behind her head, drawing her forward toward his cock. He held his cock with his other hand and waved his cock back and forth across her lips. When she opened her mouth to take it in, he withdrew it and said again "If you want to suck my cock you have to ask nicely"

Judy closed her eyes and she felt his cock again glancing across her lips. "Yes, I want to suck your cock" she said. "Do you really want to be Cock Sucker?" he asked. "Yes, please let me do it" answered Judy.

With that answer he sat back in his chai, with both hands drew her head down to his cock. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and gently sucked on it. She let her tongue explore the head. His hands were forcing her head to rock back and forth on his cock with each stroke forcing more of his cock into her mouth. When half his cock was in her mouth she started to gag but he kept pushing on the back of her head till his cock slipped all the way into her throat. Her nose was pressed against his stomach. She had taken his whole cock. He used a fucking motion, pressing his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. She realized that he had removed his hands from her head and she was willingly using her mouth on his dick. With his cock moving in and out of her mouth she felt her own juice flowing, her panties were soaked. She was excited. She was ready to climax herself.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and asked her "Do you want my cum, do you want to swallow it?" He was rubbing the head of his cock on her lips and cheeks.

She had never sucked a cock, and now this man wanted her to swallow what he was preparing to give her. "Yes, please don't stop." she said. Smiling, he put his cock back into her mouth, grabbed her by the back of her head and rammed it all the way in. She sucked hard on it and could feel it vibrating in her mouth. He was going to come, and she grabbed his balls and massaged them, gently squeezing she heard him moan, "I'm coming, Bitch."

Holding her head so that she couldn't pull back if she wanted to, he injected his cum into her. His cock was deep into her throat when he erupted giving her no choice but to swallow his load. Judy swallowed wave after wave of his cum as it was injected into her.

When he was done, he pulled out of her mouth and told her to lick him clean, not to get one drop onto his rug. She did as told, licking the head and shaft and continuing to massage his balls. Finally he pushed her head away and told her to stop. He stood up, pulled his pants back up and buckeled his belt... Judy was still on her knees in front of him and he helped her to her feet. "That was very good Judy, but now you must go for I have work to do." He said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.