Suzanne III: Labor Day - Cover

Suzanne III: Labor Day

Copyright© 2003 by MountainBoy

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The continuing love story of a 48 year old man and a 21 year old college student. While each segment of this story stands alone it would be best if you read them all because many of the characters will be in and out of some segments. In this segment of the story we start to learn a lot about Suzanne, Buck, and Patricia. Who they are, where they came from and what they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

"Yes Master," Paddy said standing up and starting for the door while Buck retied his robe.

"Just a minute Paddy come here," Buck ordered. Patricia returned standing in front of Buck. He reached out and unbuttoned all the buttons on her top leaving nothing but the tied bottom of her blouse. "No bra Paddy?" Buck asked letting his hands slide inside her top and catching her nipples. "Really Paddy," Buck said rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Aaaaahhh, aaaaahhhhh, Master pleeeeeaaase," Patricia gasped from the pressure of his fingers on her nipples. Buck's fingers let go of her nipples just as the doorbell rang again.

"Go answer the door now Paddy," Buck grinned untying the bottom of her blouse and letting it hang completely open and just barely covering the nipples on her breasts.

"Yes Master," Patricia said opening the door. She stood looking at 2 young girls. The short cut off tops they were wearing barely covered their breasts; in fact Sheri's top barely covered her nipples. The soft under swell of Sheri's big breasts was clearly visible below the top.

"We're looking for Buck. I'm Joyce and this is Sheri. Who are you?" Joyce asked staring wide eyed at Patricia's open blouse.

"I'm Patricia." Patricia said softly licking her lips.

"Who's at the door Paddy?" Buck asked from the kitchen.

"Joyce and Sheri Master," Patricia answered just as Buck walked into the living room.

"We came over to see if we could help you get ready for the party tonight," Sheri said. Both girls were staring at Patricia's open blouse.

"Come on in girls we can use the help," Buck said noticing them staring at Patricia's breasts. "You seem fascinated by Paddy's breasts," Buck said reaching around Patricia and pulling her blouse completely open exposing her nipples. He cupped the under swell of her breasts thumbing her nipples. "They are exquisite aren't they girls?" Buck asked grinning while squeezing them gently.

"Yes," Joyce and Sheri answered almost in unison edging closer. "I wanta suck one," Sheri added.

"Oooohhh God pleeeeease Master," Patricia begged arching her breasts into his hands. Buck let her hard nipples slide between his fingers. "Aaaaahhh, huuuuuh, aaaaahhhh, huuuuh, aaaaahhhh," Patricia gasped thrusting her breasts out farther when Buck closed his fingers on her nipples hard applying pressure just before releasing them.

"She loves to have her nipples licked and sucked don't you Paddy?" Buck asked cupping the under swell of Patricia's breasts.

"Yeeeeesssss, aaahhh, aaahh, aaahhuuuuu, Maaaaasteeeeer," Patricia wailed throwing her head back on Buck's shoulder arching her breasts out even further when Sheri and Joyce's tongues flicked over the tips of her hard nipples. Buck let his hands slide down across Patricia's flat stomach unbuttoning the top button of her shorts while the girls sucked on her nipples. "Aaaaaahhhhh pleeeeease," Patricia cried out when Buck's hand slid down the front of her shorts and his fingers found her clit.

"Shame on you Paddy, you're not wearing any panties," Buck whispered in her ear still fingering her clit. Buck kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "The girls are bisexual Paddy." Suddenly the restriction of Patricia's shorts was gone and Buck felt a hand push his away. "You want them Paddy?"

"Oooooohhhhh yes," Patricia gasped loudly hunching her hips forward. Buck looked down over Patricia's shoulder and could see Sheri's blond hair. Joyce was still sucking and licking at Patricia's nipples while her fingers teased the nipple that wasn't being sucked or licked. "Huuuuuh ooooouuuuu," Patricia cried out her hips swiveling. Whatever Sheri was doing was driving Patricia crazy.

"Hi Honey, I see you started without me," Suzanne's voice said from behind Buck. "What are Sheri and Joyce doing here?" Her hands slipped inside his robe and stroked his half hard cock. "Mmmmmm I need some of that now," Suzanne said while caressing his cock.

"Hi Baby Girl, you're late. They came to help get ready for the party tonight," Buck said turning to face Suzanne. He reached out and pulled Suzanne up against him kissing her. "You're not wearing a bra Honey. How'd you do on the test?"

"Okay I think. Kris has my bra," Suzanne whispered kissing him again. "My pussy leaked the whole time I was taking it. I've got to go upstairs, my panties are soaked. I brought Steve home with me. He'll be up in a minute. He was at the hotel when I stopped to get my paycheck. I thought he could help; Kris doesn't get off till 6. It's okay isn't it?" Suzanne asked smiling.

"Of course it's okay," Buck grinned back pulling her up against him kissing her again this time passionately. "Maybe he can help in some other ways too. Your mouth tastes like cum Baby," Buck whispered in Suzanne's ear.

"I know, its Steve's. You're not mad are you?" Suzanne asked softly giggling.

"Of course not, you're a big girl. Where is Steve anyway?" Buck asked smiling gently at Suzanne.

"Down in the car. He's afraid to come upstairs. I told him I was going to tell you what happened and he thinks you're going to be mad at him," Suzanne said still giggling. Her lush body was still pressed against him and her lips found his in another passionate kiss. "Mmmmmm I love it when you kiss me that way," She murmured when the kiss finally stopped.

"Huuuuuh, ah, ah, ah," Patricia's voice panted behind Buck. Buck turned to see Patricia with her knees spread wide and her shaved cunt pressed tight against Sheri's full lips. Joyce was behind Patricia tweaking and twirling her hard nipples while they shared a Sapphic kiss. "Oooooohhhhh damn, damn," Patricia cried breaking the Sapphic kiss, her hips jerking against Sheri's mouth. "Oh no, no, don't, aaaaahhhhh, pleeeeease don't, huuuuuh," Patricia gasped. Her hips froze then began to jerk and twist again on Sheri's mouth. Loud gasps of pleasure whistled from Patricia's lips.

"Damn, Paddy's lost it," Buck said quietly turning to face Suzanne. Suzanne had taken off her blouse and it was lying on the floor. Her bare breasts stood proudly on her chest. No matter how many times he saw them her large aureoles that covered a third of her breasts with long thick nipples on the tips never failed to excite him. "I love your breasts little girl," He said softly reaching out and running his fingers gently over Suzanne's nipples.

"You don't know what those long tongues can do to a girl," Suzanne said softly fumbling with the belt on Buck's robe, "but here's what I want." Her hand caressed his hard cock while her other hand gently squeezed his testicles. "Take me to bed and love me," Suzanne breathed against his lips releasing his cock and testicles pressing herself up against him. "Nothing and nobody makes me feel like you do," She said softly before putting a lip lock on him that would wake the dead. Patricia's soft gasps and mewls of pleasure followed them up the stairs. "No interruptions for awhile. I want you all to myself," Suzanne said softly closing the bedroom door and locking it.

"What happened today Honey?" Buck asked softly pulling off his robe and dropping it on the floor.

"It was an accident really," Suzanne said kicking off her shoes and shimmying out of her shorts. "I'll tell you about it later." Her gorgeous breasts jiggled as she came across the room and into Bucks arms. The kiss was soft and gentle their tongues licking at each others lips. His cock was trapped between their bellies while she squirmed rubbing her hard nipples on his chest. "Mmmmmm love me," she said softly getting on the bed on her knees.

"I do more than anything else in the world," Buck said quietly joining her on the bed and leaning back against the headboard not sure if it was a question.

"That's not what I was talking about silly," Suzanne whispered wrapping her hands around his cock.

"Oooooohhh God Baby," Buck groaned when Suzanne nuzzled his scrotum sucking gently on each testicle rolling it in her mouth.

"They're full Baby," Suzanne murmured kissing the base of his cock while rolling his testicles in her hand. She kissed her way up his cock stopping and letting her tongue lick along the way until she got to his big crown. His cock was already straining while she held it at the base and continued to squeeze his testicles gently. She kissed the tender spot beneath the head and big drop of precum bubbled out the tip. "Mmmmmm yum," Suzanne said softly letting her lips slide over the crown capturing the drop.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh fuck Suz, I'm gonna cum," Buck gasped feeling the burning sensation in his cock that told him so.

"No you're not," Suzanne said softly letting his crown slide out of her mouth and squeezing her fingers tight around the base of his cock. "I was showing Kris how to do this today; that's how I got Steve's cum in my mouth." She let the crown slide back into her mouth keeping her fingers tight around the base.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh no Suz, no," Buck grunted arching up off the bed. Suzanne had half of his cock in her mouth and the head was brushing the top of her throat. She still had her fingers squeezed tight around the base. "No Baby, don't, ooooohhh fuck," Buck gasped when another 2 inches disappeared in her mouth. She loosened her fingers a little and Buck felt the burn as a little sperm shot up his straining cock into her throat. "Damn you Suz," Buck gasped when she immediately cut off the flow by squeezing her fingers tight again. Her head bobbed up and down letting his cock slide in and out of her throat before her lips sealed around the crown holding it in her mouth. "Honey, Suz, pleeeeese Baby," Buck cried out. Suzanne loosened her fingers a little more this time and a strong surge of sperm shot out the tip of his cock into her mouth. Suzanne immediately squeezed it off rolling her eyes up at him watching. She slowly pulled her mouth off his cock being careful to keep the sperm inside. "Goddamn Honey," he gasped when she opened her mouth to show him it was full of his sperm. She leaned forward and let it run out of her mouth onto his stomach.

"Yummy," Suzanne said going back to his crown and swabbing up the residual sperm with her tongue all the while keeping her fingers squeezed tight around the base of his cock. When she finished Suzanne kissed his stomach and proceeded to vacuum and lick up the sperm she'd let run out of her mouth. "Now my mouth will taste like your cum," She whispered leaning down and kissing him while she let go of his cock.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh God Suz, easy Baby," Buck groaned. Suzanne had slid down after the kiss and sucked on his nipple before sinking her teeth in nipping it. "Ooooohhhh damn you little Bitch," He gasped when she switched to the other nipple sucking it before nipping it. His hard cock was brushing against the soft pubic hair on her between her legs.

"Turn about is fair play, you like to bite mine," Suzanne growled softly straightening up a little and reached down to grip his cock. "Oooooohhhhh I'm sooooo fucking horny," She moaned softly quivering as her vagina lips spread around the big cock crown. Buck could feel her wetness and smell her heavy musk since she hadn't cleaned up after their session that morning. "Yeeeees, oh yes, I always need this," Suzanne gasped softly letting half his cock slide into her wet silky love channel before lying her head on his chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.