Suzanne III: Labor Day - Cover

Suzanne III: Labor Day

Copyright© 2003 by MountainBoy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing love story of a 48 year old man and a 21 year old college student. While each segment of this story stands alone it would be best if you read them all because many of the characters will be in and out of some segments. In this segment of the story we start to learn a lot about Suzanne, Buck, and Patricia. Who they are, where they came from and what they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Buck woke up Friday morning he was lying on his back. Suzanne's soft warm body was lying up against him with one leg over his. Her legs were squeezed tight against his thigh and he could feel her hard nipples against his chest and arm. Her hand was stroking his cock and he was hard, very hard. He could feel the wetness from her pussy on his thigh as her ass moved a little. Suzanne's head was on his shoulder and he could feel her short breaths on his neck. She moaned a little and her warm lips brushed his neck. It was still dark outside. Buck looked at the clock: 5:00am.

"You okay Baby?" Buck asked murmuring. Her hand squeezed his cock and her thighs tightened around his thigh. Her pussy slid against his thigh and she gasped into his neck.

"Mmmmm I'm so horny," Suzanne moaned. Her breathing had become short and shallow. "Pleeeease, I need you, oh God, love me," she begged gasping. Buck rolled her over onto her back and his let cock slid right up into her wet cunt. Suzanne arched up into him taking his long thick cock deep into her belly. "Ooooohhhh yes. Don't move, let me suck it, out of you," She whispered locking her legs over his thighs and her arms around his neck. Those fantastic vaginal muscles of hers began to ripple and suck around his cock massaging it. Their tongues wrestled in a deep soulful French kiss. "Oh damn, can't stop it," Suzanne gasped against his lips. She arched her stiff nipples into his chest just as her vaginal muscles squeezed hard around his cock.

"Meeee either," Buck breathed against her lips as the first thick stream of hot creamy sperm splashed into Suzanne's womb. Their gasps and cries of pleasure filled the bedroom while their sexual fluids flowed. "Damn Baby girl," he gasped when they had settled down a little, "I love the way you wake me up." They were nibbling and sucking on each others lips in the aftermath of their sexual union. Suzanne's body was still quivering. Every now and again she would gasp against his mouth when her muscles would squeeze around his semi hard cock.

"Don't move, please, don't move," Suzanne cried when Buck tried to roll off her. "Oh, oh, I'm gonna, damn, oh damn, again, uuuu," Suzanne panted as her body tensed. Buck was hard again and began to move his cock a little inside her. "No, no, don't do that, can't, stand it," she panted out. Her cunt wrapped itself around his cock squeezing hard. Buck's strokes began to lengthen as Suzanne's breathing came in short sharp gasps. Her soft body tensed again and again as Buck drove her through a series of orgasms until she was exhausted. Her body twitched and jerked uncontrollably after Buck pulled his cock out of her. He hadn't come a second time.

"You okay Baby girl?" Buck asked after she settled down. He had rolled off her and was lying on his back.

"Mmmmm yes," Suzanne answered still trying to catch her breath. She rolled up against him. Her body was still quivering. "I love the things you do to my body and the way you make me feel. God I love you so much sweetheart."

"I know Baby. I love you too. Damn Suz, don't you ever get enough?" Buck asked as her hand began to stroke his cock.

"No, I'll never get enough of you or the way you make me feel either Honey," Suzanne answered. "What are you doing?" Buck had rolled her onto her back again. He lifted her legs and kissed the soft skin of her stomach and groin. "No, no, please, not that, Oh my God, huuuuh oooohhhh," Suzanne gasped when he dragged his tongue up between the lips of her vagina tasting their mixed love juices. He sent his 3 inch tongue into her now very sensitive vagina flicking at her G spot and causing Suzanne to gasp, "If you, don't stop, you're going, aaaahhhh shit," as her vagina squeezed hard against his tongue gushing more juice. "Stop, please, can't stand, more," Suzanne cried out. In spite of her pleas her hands were tangled in his hair holding him tight against her cunt. She arched against his mouth squirming wildly as she began to squirt her girl juice. "Oh, oh, oh, huuuuh aaaahhhh," she panted squirting hard against his face. "Uuuuu," she cried out softly when he gave her long clit a soft tender suck. His grinned down at her twitching body his face covered with their juices.

"What time do you have to be at school?" Buck asked when Suzanne had settled down.

"9:00am," Suzanne responded. "I'll be home at noon. I don't have any classes this afternoon and I took the weekend off from work cause Paddy's going to be here. Are you going to take me to school?"

"No, you go ahead and drive," Buck said. "I've got stuff to do." He drifted off to sleep.

It was just after 7:30am when Buck woke up. He was lying in bed watching Suzanne in front of the vanity. She only had panties on as she brushed out her long shimmering auburn hair after drying it. His cock was starting to throb as he watched her ass jiggle while she put her light makeup on. He got off the bed and walked up behind her putting his arms around her and cupping the underside of her bare breasts. She gasped when he flipped her still semi hard nipples with his thumbs as he whispered in her ear, "I love your big thick nipples Baby." One hand drifted down across her belly and slipped inside her panties. Her ass was grinding against his groin when he again whispered in her ear, "Your big clit's hard Honey." He was jacking it between his thumb and finger. "Stay home today Baby and we'll make love all morning."

"Can't, test," Suzanne gasped. "Uuuuu yes," she cried her body stiffening as she started to shudder. Buck brushed the tip of her long clit against her soft cotton panties. "I'm, I'm going to huuuuh oooohhhh God," she cried stiffening as she gushed girl juice into the crotch her panties.

"Your panties are soaked little girl," Buck whispered in her ear. He was still jacking her long clit lightly. "You're going to have to change them." He brushed the tip of her super sensitive clit against her cotton panties again making her gasp and stiffen again. "Let's take these off they're soaked," he whispered in her ear. Kneeling behind her he pulled the soaked panties down her quivering legs. Her sexy ass was right in front of his face. His long tongue snaked up between her buttocks and over her rectum.

"Ooooouuuu, what are you, dooooing? No, no, not that, please, can't, this morning, aaaahhhh, damn yoooou, oooohhhh, yes, yes," Suzanne gasped squirming back against Buck's mouth. He had spread her buttocks and was sucking hard at the raised rim of her rectum. His long warm tongue was worming its way into her spasming anus. Her muscles went rigid and she gasped loudly "Oooohhh God, I love it," when his tongue slipped through her sphincter into her anal channel. His hands moved around to her groin and held her tight against his mouth. "Huuuuh oooohhhh," Suzanne cried out gasping when he slipped 2 fingers into her juicy cunt. His thumb found her clit and pressed against it causing her to gasp again while her vaginal muscles pulsed around his fingers. Juice was flowing freely from her pussy and his tongue slid easily in and out of her wildly pulsing anus. Suzanne gasped again and again as the pleasure coursed through her quaking body. Buck let his tongue drag through the top of her ass and straightened up behind her.

"You liked that didn't you Baby Girl?" Buck whispered in her ear. His hands were full of her breasts and the hard nipples poked holes in his hands. Buck was squatting a little and his hard cock was trapped against her pulsing pussy by her juicy slick thighs.

"Oooohhh God, my ass is throbbing," Suzanne gasped twisting in his arms and kissing him. "Pleeeease, I need you." Her ass was moving sliding her cunt along Buck's big cock. She reached between her legs and pressed it up between the swollen throbbing lips of her cunt.

"We don't have time Baby. It's almost 8:00am. What about your test?" Buck asked whispering in her ear.

"Second class, 10:30am," Suzanne gasped out squeezing her thighs tighter. "Pleeease, can't go, like this." Buck could feel her juices on the top of his cock as she worked her ass back and forth. He let his hands drifted down across her abdomen. "Huuuuh uuuu," she cried when his fingers pressed on both sides of her clit making her body stiffen and quiver. Her long clit was hard like a little penis.

"Where do you want it little girl?" Buck whispered in her ear.

"Pleeeease, my ass," Suzanne cried. Buck reached for the bottle of baby oil sitting on the vanity. "No, want to feel it, all of it," she gasped holding his wrist and twisting in his arms again kissing him.

"Spread your legs Baby and bend over the vanity," Buck ordered placing his hand on her back and pushing her down. "Keep your legs spread," Buck said holding her waist and lifting her so his hard cock was pointed right at her drooling cunt. He let his cock enter her vagina thrusting slowly.

"Ooooohhhh yeeees," Suzanne screamed softly cumming almost instantly. Her vaginal muscles squeezed hard wrapping around Buck's big cock as he let it wonder lazily deep into her belly. "Huh, ha, huh, ha, huh, ha, huh, ha, huh, ha, huh, ha," Suzanne panted while her body began to quiver. "Uuuuu," she moaned as Buck fed the last inch of his cock deep into her belly slowly holding it there. Suzanne's thighs were again squeezed tight as her body went rigid gushing her warm juice around the imbedded cock. Her vagina spasmed as the cock begin to slowly withdraw until just the big cock head was inside the mouth of her cunt.

"Are you ready Baby girl?" Buck asked softly as she gushed more juice around the tip of his cock. Suzanne nodded slowly gasping for air. His cock was literally dripping with her juices. His hand cupped her wet cunt. "You're still cumming aren't you Baby?" Buck asked softly as he let 2 fingers scoop juice from her cunt and trail back to her anus. Suzanne nodded slowly turning her head pleading with her sex crazed eyes while he rubbed her pink anus. Her mouth formed a big O when first 1 and then 2 fingers slid into her pink spasming anus. Buck spread his fingers opening Suzanne's tight squeezing little pink hole caressing the walls inside gently.

"Don't tease," Suzanne whispered gasping, "Pleeeease." Buck fisted his slick cock rubbing the head against her tight pulsing little asshole. He watched as he applied pressure and her slick little hole spread around the big mushroom head. "Oh God, eeeeaaaassssyyyy," Suzanne panted when the big head popped through her sphincter. Her pulsing muscle squeezed tight around the big mushroom head.

"Oh damn, so tight Baby," Buck gasped pausing as he allowed her little rosebud to adjust to his size. He looked in the mirror and knew he must be hurting her. He could see her teeth were gritted and her eyes were squeezed shut. He thought he could see a tear. "I can't, do this, I'm hurting you," Buck gasped. He had both hands on her hips holding her and was trying to withdraw gently.

"No, please, I want, this," Suzanne managed to gasp out. Buck began to shove gently applying a steady pressure as his cock began to slide deeper into her pulsing anal cavity. Suzanne panted through gritted teeth as Buck worked his cock deeper until he had about half his cock in her ass. He let his hands slide around to her vagina and let his fingers slide between the engorged lips caressing them gently. "Don't, no, can't stand, uuuu, that," Suzanne panted. Buck felt her body begin to quiver and shudder. Up until that point she had been still but now her soft buttocks begin to squirm and wiggle allowing his cock to slide a little deeper into her anal cavity. Buck let two fingers slide into her juicy wet pulsing vaginal channel while his other the fingers on his other hand found her long thick throbbing clit. His fore finger stroked the under side of her clit while his other finger pressed her G spot. "No, no, no, no, no, don't, make me, oooohhhh noooo," Suzanne chanted staccato fashion gasping between words before wailing the last two words. Buck's cock was leaking a steady stream of precum into her squeezing little asshole greasing the way for his big cock. His thumb had dropped onto the top her clit trapping it between his forefinger and thumb and began to stroke it gently. His cock was buried deep in her ass guts when Suzanne managed one last gasp for air before he felt the first squirt of pussy juice spray onto his fingers stroking her G spot.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuck Baby," Buck cried grabbing her hips and burying his cock as deep as could in her milking asshole shooting strong streams of hot creamy sperm deep in her ass guts. After the third or fourth stream he began to stroke his cock in and out fucking her now very slick asshole with long slow strokes.

"I can't, I can't, stop, uuuu," Suzanne panted between shot sharp breaths. Buck had pulled his still hard cock all the way out. He stared at her gaping dripping asshole before letting his cock slide back into her slick velvet anal channel. "Ooooohhhh again," Suzanne cried as his cock went deep into her ass guts again. "Oh God, Oh God, not again, don't make me, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, uuuu." Buck had let go of her hips and her ass was squirming frantically against his groin. His hands were once again caressing her very wet pussy and teasing her long clit. Suzanne's body quivered and shook before she went rigid. He knew she was squirting again.

"Ooooohhhh Suz, Honey, you're going to, take me again," Buck gasped out just as the first watery stream shot out of his cock. His hands were back on her hips as he was pulling his cock out just as the first stream shot out. Suzanne raised up on her up toes just as Buck lurched forward missing her rosebud and driving deep into her juicy wet love channel. "Aaaaahhhh fuck," He screamed driving his cock home deep in her sweet sucking pussy.

"Eeeeeyyyyiiii noooo can't stand, sensitive, uuuu," Suzanne screamed softly and then whimpered just before her slick wet vagina squeezed tight around his cock. Buck lost control and began to fuck her with long hard strokes. "Huuuuh oooohhhh," Suzanne gasped softly each time each time he drove his big cock deep into her belly. After a half dozen hard strokes he drove deep into her cunt and stayed there pumping the last thin watery stream into her womb. "No, no, please, no don't, can't, oh God, oh God, oooohhhhuuuu," Suzanne begged softly when his hands found her hard clit and began to stroke it. Her vaginal muscles squeezed harder milking out what was left in his balls. Her soft ass squirmed against his groin and he could feel her hot juices gushing around his cock.

"Oh Jesus Baby Girl, I'm sorry," Buck gasped still breathing hard as his cock softened in her pulsing vaginal channel. He let his hands drift up under her breasts and pulled Suzanne up kissing her neck. "Are you okay Baby?" he asked as his soft cock flopped out of her cunt.

"Yes. What are you sorry for?" Suzanne asked breathing hard twisting in his arms and putting her arms around his neck.

"For fucking you so hard and hurting you," Buck answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.