Suzanne III: Labor Day - Cover

Suzanne III: Labor Day

Copyright© 2003 by MountainBoy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing love story of a 48 year old man and a 21 year old college student. While each segment of this story stands alone it would be best if you read them all because many of the characters will be in and out of some segments. In this segment of the story we start to learn a lot about Suzanne, Buck, and Patricia. Who they are, where they came from and what they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Then there was the Sunday before Labor Day weekend. Buck had told Suzanne that they were going for a drive. She looked at him quizzically but didn't say anything. While she was in the shower Buck had gone into his office and gotten a rifle with a big scope on it, his 357 magnum and took the little 22 automatic out of the dresser drawer and put them in the trunk of the car along with the appropriate ammunition.

When he finished Suzanne was standing in front of the mirror applying her bit of makeup. She was standing there in Levi's and tennis shoes she hadn't put a top on yet. Buck walked up behind her and cupped her gorgeous breasts in his hands flipping his thumbs over her big nipples causing her to gasp and lean back into him. He kissed her neck breathed in her ear, "Better wear a bra today and a full blouse. You don't need to tape your nipples though. I'll keep the wolves away."

"Where are we going anyway?" Suzanne asked.

"We're just going to follow the front end of the car awhile. Hurry up we gotta get going baby," Buck said.

Buck was standing in the kitchen 5 minutes later when she came down. It still amazed him that she looked gorgeous in just plain old clothes. "This okay honey," Suzanne said standing one her tip toes kissing him.

"Fine baby, let's go." Buck said.

They drove on the interstate for 2 hours before Buck turned the big Lincoln off the interstate. Suzanne didn't say much on the 2 hour drive. He drove another 20 minutes and then turned onto a gravel road. They were way out in the desert with nothing around. Then a guard shack appeared with a fence on each side as far as you could see. Buck pulled the big Lincoln up to the guard shack and a man came out. Buck said, "Hi Jim, how are you doin?"

"Same ole 2's and 4's Buck," Jim replied as he peeked into the car. "Is this Suzanne?" Jim asked.

"Yes," Buck replied and then to Suzanne, "You got your driver's license honey?" Suzanne's eyes were wide as she reached into her purse and handed Buck her driver's license.

"Can I have a minute with you Buck?" Jim asked. Buck got out of the car and went into the guard shack. "You know you can get in a lot of trouble doing this Buck."

"Yea I know. I talked to the old man when I was in D C earlier this week and he said it was okay. Said he'd take the heat if anything came up. Besides, what are they going to do, fire me," Buck said.

Jim laughed and said, "I doubt that. There aren't many like you around anymore, good at what they do and care about it. I've often wondered why you don't just get out. You've got more than enough money from what I understand."

Buck laughed as he said, "God and country or maybe just old habits."

Jim said, "She's a little young for you isn't she, God she is gorgeous though."

"Long story Jim," Buck said. "You ought to hear her sing."

"I heard a story about that recently too, someone spotted you with her and she was singing in a nightclub. Said she was real damn good too," Jim said. "Is it serious?"

Buck looked at Jim and smiled, "Real damn serious. Good to see you again Jim, we gotta get going."

"I'm glad to see some of the old crew is still around. We're going to need them one of these days. Good to see you Buck," Jim said as they shook hands.

Buck got back in the Lincoln and handed Suzanne her driver's license. "What was that all about? That sign back there said U. S. Government property."

"Yes," Buck replied as he turned off the road toward some buildings at the mouth of a canyon. Buck opened the trunk and Suzanne's really got big when she saw the guns and ammunition. Buck slipped on his shoulder holster and picked up the rifle case. "Here honey, you carry these," and handed her the boxes of ammunition. Buck picked up the 22 and checked it to be sure there were no shells in it before putting it in his belt. The walked up to another guard shack and a man came out. "Hi Fred," Buck said.

"Hi Buck, what's it going to be today," Fred said.

"Semi annual qualifying and then I'm going to teach Suz here how to shoot Fred," Buck said.

"Okay," Fred said. "I'll have them bring you an M 16 and a sharpshooter's rifle along with the ammo. Use the range on the right."

"What the hell is going on," Suzanne said, "and what do you mean you're going to teach me to shoot? I've never shot a gun in my life, I'm afraid of the damn things. What's this qualifying business?"

"Relax honey. Just do as I tell you. Trust me on this baby," Buck said as they arrived at the right range. There was a 2 way radio and Buck picked it up and said, "Who's on the other end?"

"Roger. How far out do you want the first one Buck," Roger asked. Buck smiled they were all here.

"50 yards 357 handgun Roger," Buck said. "Here, put these over your ears Suz," and handed her a set of ear muffs. Buck put a pair over his ears and pulled the 357 from his holster. 14 rounds in the clip. He pulled the slide to put a round in the chamber. The big gun bucked in his hands as he squeezed off 7 rounds in rapid succession.

"Damn, Buck you sure haven't lost your touch. All 7 are dead center," Roger said.

"Take it back to 75 yards," Buck said.

Buck squeezed off 7 more rounds in rapid succession. "Jesus Buck, don't you ever miss. All 7 are in the center ring again," Roger said.

"Take it back to 100 yards, Roger," Buck said as he dropped the empty clip into his hands and slammed another full clip into the gun. Buck pulled the slide to put a shell in the chamber while they moved the target.

"How can you even see that thing let alone hit it?" Suzanne asked "I can barely see it."

"No earmuffs this time Suz, you can hear how the gun really sounds," Buck said as he laid his on the table.

Buck squeezed off all 14 rounds in rapid succession the big gun cracking as it bucked in his hands. "You missed one Buck," Roger laughed. "13 in the center ring and 1 on the edge of the second ring. Damn fine shooting," Rodger said.

"Must have been a bad bullet," Buck laughed back.

"We'll sign the targets and bring them up," Roger said.

"No, wait a minute. I have to qualify with an M 16. Set it up for 400 yards," Buck said.

"400 yards," Suzanne said. "That's almost a quarter of a mile."

"Yes," Buck replied as he picked up the gun and put a clip in. Buck set the sight and squeezed the clip off in 10 3 round bursts, the M 16 barking and throwing off empty shell casings.

"Jesus Buck, That's damn fine shooting. All but 2 in the center ring and those 2 are in the second ring," Roger said.

"Set up another target, I'll do it single shot this time," Buck said as he dropped the clip into his hand and put another one in. He brought the gun up to his shoulder and squeezed off thirty shots almost as fast as his finger could pull the trigger the M 16 barking and spitting out shell casings.

"Damn," Roger said. "They must have all gone in the center ring or what's left of it. I don't see any holes anywhere else unless you missed the target completely."

"Set up a target at 1000 yards Roger," Buck said as he dropped the clip out of the M 16 and laid it on the table.

Buck picked up the sniper Rifle as Suzanne said, "That's over a half mile, nobody can hit anything that far away."

Buck hadn't put the 5 round clip in yet and said, "Here Suz, look through the scope at the target."

"It looks like the target is right at the end of the gun barrel," Suzanne said.

"Exactly," Buck answered, "so all you have to do is adjust the scope for range and allow for wind age." Buck put the clip in the rifle and pulled the bolt putting a shell in the chamber. 5 times the big gun cracked as Buck worked the bolt.

"Damn Buck, all 5 in the center ring. I'd sure hate to be on the other end of a gun you were shooting," Roger said. "Any more Buck?"

"Yea Roger, set one up 25 feet from us," Buck replied.

"25 feet," Roger replied incredulously.

"Yes, I'm going to teach Suzanne how to shoot. Were just using a little 22 automatic," Buck replied.

While they were setting up the target Buck explained to Suzanne about gun safety. He showed her how to work the safety and slide to get a shell in the chamber. Finally she said, "Honey do I have to do this? I really do hate guns."

"Suz, honey look at the size of you. Suppose some guy my size or bigger broke into the townhouse intent on raping you or worse, what would you do?" Buck asked adding, "You should be afraid of guns, there dangerous. A gun is a tool. It's not a toy or a play thing. Guns are a last resort. Now answer my question, what would you do?"

"I'd fight and claw," Suzanne said.

"What kind of a chance do you suppose you'd have, not much would be my guess. Wouldn't you rather have something to fight with that could do some serious damage and maybe prevent you getting hurt," Buck said.

Suzanne looked at him and smiled as she kissed him lightly on the lips saying, "Your logic as usual makes sense. Okay I'll try, I don't like it but I'll try just to please you," Suzanne said.

Buck showed her how to sight the gun and put the 10 round clip in the handle. Suzanne pulled the slide putting a shell in the chamber. Buck watched her sight and pull the trigger the 22 popped. Buck was laughing hard as he said, "Baby girl, how in the world do you expect to hit anything with your eyes closed. Now try it again with your eyes open." Buck worked with her for an hour and they went through several clips. She got better as she started to relax. The last clip she put 8 in the center ring and 2 in the second ring. "That's good Suz, you're learning fast," Buck said.

Suzanne had a big smile as she said, "It's kinda fun now that I'm used to it."

"She's turning into a real Annie Oakley," Roger said.

"Set a target at 150 yards. I've got a Winchester 3030 hunting rifle here we're going to try," Buck said adding to Suzanne, "I've got to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." When Buck returned Suzanne had a strange look on her face and he said, "What's the matter honey?"

"Nothing, it's okay," Suzanne replied.

Buck picked up the Winchester and put 6 rounds in the magazine. He sighted through the scope and squeezed the trigger working the lever as he ejected empty casings. "Nice and smooth," Buck said as he reloaded the magazine.

"6 in the center ring," Roger said.

"Put up another target Roger. I'm going to let Suzanne shoot," Buck said. Buck handed the rifle to Suzanne. "Smooth and easy sweetie. Just look through scope and put the cross hairs where you want the bullet to go. It's all set up." Suzanne took the rifle in her little hands and put it up to her shoulder. She emptied the magazine at the target.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.