Suzanne III: Labor Day - Cover

Suzanne III: Labor Day

Copyright© 2003 by MountainBoy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing love story of a 48 year old man and a 21 year old college student. While each segment of this story stands alone it would be best if you read them all because many of the characters will be in and out of some segments. In this segment of the story we start to learn a lot about Suzanne, Buck, and Patricia. Who they are, where they came from and what they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Over the next 3 weeks after Buck and Suzanne returned from the desert several things of note happened. The first morning Buck had said he needed to get up at 5:00am to go to work and would return to take Suzanne to school.

As Buck started to awaken that first morning he felt Suzanne's soft gentle hand massaging his stomach and chest. She was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at him as she said, "Morning Honey, I know you didn't want to get up till 5:00am and it is only 20 minutes to 5. I've made coffee and there's a cup on the night stand next to you. Do you have a few minutes for me this morning?"

Buck could see her gorgeous face outlined against the moonlight coming through the skylight in the master bedroom as his eyes adjusted to the light. She was sitting on the edge of the bed nude as he gently ran his hand over her left breast and nipple saying, "What did you have in mind, baby?"

Suzanne's hand moved to and squeezed his already hard 11 inch cock as she bent and kissed Buck's groin. She kissed and licked her way up across his stomach to his nipples sucking on and gently using her teeth on each one. She nuzzled his neck and whispered in his ear, "I need your big cock deep in my pussy sweetheart." Buck rolled her onto her back and raised her legs as he lowered his head gently kissing the lips of her lightly haired vagina. He spread the lips of her pussy sending his 3 inch tongue deep into her pussy flicking at her G spot causing Suzanne to moan, "Ooooohhhh God, ssssssoooo ggggooooooooddd." The walls of her pussy were squeezing hard against his tongue as she gushed girl juices. Buck withdrew his tongue and sucked her hard 2 inch clit into his mouth holding it gently between his teeth as he flipped his tongue back and forth across it. Suzanne cried, "Ooooohhhh pppllleeeaasse, nnneeeeeddd, cccoooccckk," in between gasps for air. Buck released her throbbing clit and kissed his way up across the baby soft skin of her groin and belly to her breasts. Suzanne gasp, "Ssssooooo tender," as he sucked her thumb thick hard 2 inch nipple into his mouth gently raking it with his teeth. She pleaded, "Ssstop, need, your, cock," as he sucked the other nipple into his mouth. Buck's cock was rock hard and oozing precum as he felt the lips of Suzanne's pussy start to spread around the sensitive head of his 11 inch long 3 inch diameter cock.

"Ooooooohhhh Christ," Buck groaned as Suzanne looped her legs over his thighs and pulled her wildly spasming pussy 6 inches onto his cock. "Damn," Buck gasped as Suzanne started to work her pussy up and down his cock taking him a little deeper with each stroke. "Aaaaaahhhhh shit," Buck cried as Suzanne's pussy squeezed hard and started to take him over the edge. "You love this, don't you, little girl?" Buck gasp as his big cock started to swell and spasm.

"Yes, love it," Suzanne cried as Buck thrust his cock the last 3 inches into her pussy and deep into her womb as his cock started to pulse ropes of jizz. Buck stroked her pussy frantically 6 or 7 inches as she squirmed wildly beneath him crying, "Yes, yes, yes, ooooooohhhhhhh God, yes," as their intense orgasms crashed threw their bodies. Suzanne's body was shuddering and spasming uncontrollably when Buck collapsed on top of her. She had both arms wrapped around him as she squirmed her hard nippled breasts against his chest. She murmured in his ear, "You've made me into a nymphomaniac for your cock. I just can't seem to get enough of you," and then cried, "Oooooooooooohhhhhh damn," as her vagina locked down hard on Buck's still hard cock and her body tightened and froze as she had yet another hard orgasm.

"Jesus," Buck cried as her pussy squeezed hard against his still hard cock causing it to start pulsing again. He wasn't sure if there was anything coming out of his cock or it was dry pulsing. He tried to pull his cock out but couldn't because Suzanne had her legs locked tightly over his thighs and had her arms locked around his neck. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck," he gasped as Suzanne started to squirm again. His balls were tight and sore as his tender cock continued to pulse. Finally Suzanne's legs started to relax as Buck lay on top of her moaning, "Baby girl, you're going to kill me if you keep this up." Buck looked over at the clock and said, "Damn honey, I've got to go."

As Buck started to get up Suzanne pulled him back down and kissed him hard. "I love you," she said. "Be careful, I don't want anything to happen to you now that I've found you. I've never had anything like this in my life."

Buck kissed her gently and said, "I love you too baby Suz. Now let me get a quick shower and get out of here so I'm not late. I'll be back to get you around 8:00am." Buck kissed her gently 30 minutes later as she was sleeping saying, "Love you baby girl," and headed out.

Buck returned shortly after 8:00am and took Suzanne to school. He then went to the Dean of Girls office and asked to see her. He was escorted into the office and talked with her at length about Suzanne. During that meeting he arranged to check on Suzanne's grades every 2 or 3 weeks. He also informed her that Suzanne would no longer be staying in the dormitory but would instead be living with him. When the Dean of Girls said that Suzanne couldn't do that he said look I'm her uncle and she can save $2000 or $3000 per year by staying with me. Besides he had said I'll make sure she studies and makes decent grades. The Dean of Girls had then told him that Suzanne still owed a little over a $1000 from the previous semester. Buck had then asked what the tuition was for the current semester and had been told it would be about $4000. Buck reached into his pocket and took out his checkbook saying I'll write you a check for $5000 and you can send me a bill for the rest if that's not enough. The Dean of Girls just looked at him and said you must be a very rich uncle as he wrote out the check and handed it to her. She handed him a receipt and he said I'll be in touch and walked out the door.

Buck returned at 4:00pm to pick up Suzanne. They packed her personal belongings into the car and took them to the townhouse. When they had finished unloading her personal belongings Suzanne said, "I have to work 4:00pm to 8:30pm Tuesday through Friday. Tuesday through Thursday you'll have to pick me up at the school at 10:00pm."

Buck looked at her and said, "Why at the school so late?"

Suzanne smiled as she said, "I'm taking piano this semester and will have to practice at least 3 hours a week. Since you don't have a piano I've booked a practice room from 9:00pm to 10:00pm Tuesday through Thursday."

Buck laughed and said, "Okay, 10:00pm it is. I've got to go back to work I'll probable be back around midnight." He hugged and kissed Suzanne and left.

Then there was Thursday that first week. Buck showed up at the hotel about 7:45pm. Suzanne saw him come in and sit down at the bar. Kris was bartending and said softly, "Would you like something Master?"

Buck smiled as he said, "Yes coffee. I see you survived the weekend Kris. Did you and Donna have fun with Steve Saturday night?"

Before Kris could answer Suzanne walked up and said, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up and take you home Suz," Buck said.

"I have to go practice tonight. I can't go home till after I finish," Suzanne said.

Buck reached over and pulled her close as he whispered in her ear, "Tonight baby girl you're going home with me and we're going to make mad passionate love. I've been neglecting you the last couple of days. I'm going to have that sweet tasting pussy of yours for dinner and you're girl juices are going to be dessert." He discreetly snuck his hand up and gave Suzanne's breast a gentle squeeze.

"Does this mean I can suck your big cock tonight and get some protein?" she asked as she nuzzled his neck.

"Will you two stop it," Kris said. "I heard what you were talking about and I'd like to have some too."

"Not tonight Kris, I've got something special for Suzanne," Buck said.

Suzanne said, "I'm going to finish up so we can go home," and walked off.

"Master," Kris whispered, "Can I come home with you guys some night? I'd like to ride that big cock of yours again. Suzanne seems to be so happy since you guys came home from the desert."

"We'll see Kris," Buck said as Suzanne walked up. "Ready baby girl?" Suzanne nodded her head as Buck took her hand and said, "See you later, Kris." They walked out the door hand in hand.

Buck drove the 10 minutes home to the townhouse as they chatted about there day. As Buck was pulling the cab into the garage Suzanne said, "I really feel guilty about not practicing."

Buck smiled as he said, "Don't worry about it."

They walked upstairs into the kitchen and Suzanne turned and kissed him. Buck said, "I'm going to have a drink, do you want one?"

Suzanne said, "No I'm going to go upstairs and put my stuff away then I'm going to fuck your brains out. First though I'm going to suck that big cock of yours dry." She turned the corner and started into the living room as Buck poured his drink watching her with a big smile on his face. She stopped in the doorway and then slowly walked out of his sight for about 2 minutes. When she returned tears were streaming down her face as she walked up to Buck and hugged him. Suzanne's voice was barely a whisper as she said, "It's beautiful. Nobody, absolutely nobody has ever treated me the way you do. I never know what to expect." She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him the tears still rolling down her face. When she had turned the corner there setting in the dining room where there had been no furniture before was a Grand Piano.

When the kiss ended Buck said, "Now you'll have to play some of those songs you've written, Suz." Buck reached over and pulled a tissue from a box nearby gently wiping the tears from her eyes. Buck put his hands on her waist and lifted her onto the kitchen counter. As he slowly unbuttoned her blouse he said, "Besides, I didn't want you to be at the school alone if something happened and I couldn't pick you up. This way you can call a cab or catch a ride home with someone from the hotel." He had her blouse open and unsnapped the front catch on her bra. He smiled as he pulled away the surgical tape and cotton she used to keep her nipples from sticking out. "I love to play with your body little girl," he said as he slowly kissed her firm breast and then sucked her 2 inch nipple into his mouth.

"Oooooohhhhh yes," Suzanne gasped as she put her hands on his head pulling him tight against her breast. Buck sucked gently on her breast for a couple of minutes before switching to her other breast. "You're, you're, making, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, can't, can't, stand," Suzanne was gasping words in between gulps of air. Buck was sucking on one breast and massaging the other occasionally running his thumb over the big wet nipple. The crotch of her slacks was wet when he dropped his free hand and started to rub her obviously gushing pussy. "Stop, stop, please, bathroom, oooooooohhhhhhhh nnnnooo," her legs wrapped around Bucks chest squeezing him with her thighs as she squirmed against his hand. The gush of wetness against his hand spread to the legs of her slacks as she lost all control. After she finished pissing her thighs squeezed harder as she continued to squirm against Bucks hand gasping, "Aaaaaahhhhh cumming."

Buck lifted her off the counter and set her on the floor. Suzanne's legs were quivering and weak as Buck said, "Let's get you out of these wet clothes." He unbuttoned her wet slacks and pulled them down her legs. Her silk panties were soaked and Buck smiled as he said, "So this was the problem, silk panties always get you in trouble huh Suz?" She was leaning against the counter as she lifted first one and then the other leg so Buck could remove her panties. Her legs were slightly spread as he kissed her soft piss wet thighs causing her to gasp.

"Nnnnnuuuuuhhhhhh, stop, wait, sensitive," Suzanne cried as he dragged his tongue up between the lips of her urine wet pussy finally sucking her semi hard clit into his mouth flipping it with his tongue. She had hold of his head and was frantically squirming her pussy against his lips as he continued to use his tongue on her clit. She gasped, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh, God, please, can't," as Buck inserted 2 fingers into her pussy curling them and massaging her G spot. Suzanne's girl juices were running down her soft wet thighs and her whole body was shuddering and quivering as Buck relentlessly drove her through 2 orgasms before stopping. Suzanne was leaning against the counter as Buck straightened up and she gasped still out of breath, "As soon, as I recover, you're going, to get yours. I'm going, to suck your balls, out the end, of your big cock."

Buck bent over and picked up her piss wet silk panties, holding them under his nose smelling the essence of Suzanne. "Silk always seems to get you in trouble Suz," he said as he rubbed the wet panties against her crotch and still distended clit causing her to gasp. "I wonder what an all silk bra would do to those gorgeous breasts and nipples Suz," as he dragged the wet panties over her nipples. He picked her up by the waist and set her back on the counter, her blouse and bra still hanging open on her shoulders. She looked sexy as hell sitting there on the counter leaning back against the cupboards; her eyes closed gasping for air, her tits hanging out, nipples hard and her pussy throbbing. It was more than Buck could stand as he stripped off his pants, his rock hard 11 inch cock about an inch below the top of the counter. He swabbed the mushroom head of his big cock through the lips of her still throbbing pussy and inserting 3 inches of cock into her vagina. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh shit," he cried as her pussy spasmed wildly on the head of his cock.

"No, no, no, no, nuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, wait, please," Suzanne begged as the upward angle of Bucks cock caused the head to rest on her G spot as her pussy gushed more juice. Buck saw a saucer of soft butter sitting on the counter and reached over scooping a bunch onto his first and index finger. Suzanne's ass was right on the edge of the counter with her asshole exposed. Buck reached under her and started to smear the butter on her rosebud inserting first 1 and then 2 fingers into her ass. "Can't, ooooooohhhhhhh God, can't, nnnnnoooo," as she squirmed wildly on his cock and fingers trying to get both deeper in her pussy and asshole. Both were spasming wildly on his cock and fingers when he reached over and got another big gob of butter. "Don't, stop, please, don't, stop, good," Suzanne gasp when he pulled his fingers from her ass and cock from her pussy. Buck used 1 hand to keep her from falling off the counter and the other to grease his big cock with butter. Suzanne's eyes were squeezed shut as she pleaded and begged, "More, please, good, need cock." Buck lined his slick cock up with her asshole and shoved the head through her sphincter muscle easily into her wildly spasming asshole. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, please, good, ooooooohhhhh," she cried as he slid his cock slowly deeper into her ass. Her thighs were locked tightly around Buck as she squirmed wildly on his cock taking it deeper into her ass. Suzanne lost it completely when he thrust 2 fingers into her vagina curling his fingers against her G spot and leaned forward sucking 1 of her hard nipples into his mouth. She could do nothing more than gulp air as her girl juices shot past his fingers onto his stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.