Porn Model - Cover

Porn Model

by Whiff

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: Boy meets girl cute.....and sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   .

(originally Still Life in Blue)

It's funny how people react to what I do. Usually, it happens at parties when one of my friends tells a small group, a couple of drinks after I arrive. Actually, it pisses me off a little, as though taking pornographic pictures was my life's work. I've always figured I'd go on to something else, after I build up a nest egg, which is easy to do. There aren't that many good guys in the business, so if you can focus well, understand light and filters, and have a little imagination, the dummies that run the business are nuts for your work. It's big money.

But that isn't what people care about. All of them, men and women alike, get this look in their eyes, a combination of curiosity, excitement, and edginess. They find a lot of different ways to talk to me about it. Some women will just come up and ask "What's it like taking pictures of people fucking?" Not many, but when that happens, and they're good looking, I know I have a prospective model. Men are most often blunter, starting with something like "Do you get to fuck 'em?" or "What's it smell like?" I tell 'em yes, and sweaty. It's what they want to hear. The smell actually depends on the perfume the models wear.

Most women tiptoe around it. They try to be subtle, cool, but for some reason the anxiety, the stimulation, always shows. I guess I'm Temptation, in the flesh. It's rare that I get an ear beating, though not unheard of. But it's very hard to get me angry. When you spend your working hours with beautiful naked women, rarely missing a day without fucking at least one of them, you are very placid. The only trouble is, I have this tendency to undress them mentally. And they all know I'm doing it. I've missed getting to know some very nice ladies because they walked off in a huff.

Some men are almost hilarious trying to hide their envy. "Must get old after a while." "Seen one, seen 'em all, eh?" I tell 'em no, every pussy is different, every woman a new experience, every session a surprise. That pisses 'em off. My buddies like watching all the different reactions. Most of them have watched a session or two, though never one of the steamier ones that ends in my getting laid. They think that happens, because I do boast a bit when I get sloshed, but it's fun to keep 'em guessing.

Denise was one of the women who came up to me the minute she found out my vocation and bluntly asked "How much does a girl get paid to pose nude?" I have a pat answer for that, since it's a sliding scale, depending on how pretty she is, how big her tits are, how good her body is, and how willing she is. My first session with a woman, when she's a Net virgin, I usually make a deal with her that she'll get a minimum, and more if one of the slick magazines likes her look. You know, Playboy, Penthouse, those. If she's willing to do a fuck series, that excludes the slicks, but the money's a lot better, particularly for someone fresh and good looking. When I told Denise she could probably make ten g's for two hours work, if her body was as neat as it looked, her eyes lit up. "How can you be sure?"

That party was at Joe's house, the one up in the hills with the neat patio around a swimming pool. She was a tall, full figured brunette in her mid twenties, in a loose black chemise, but nicely made up, with long legs. Her face had a dark, sensual aspect that was often hard to catch in photographs, but with her wide mouth, large eyes, and deep tan, she was a good prospect. It was about ten, and most people would start drifting home soon, since things start early in tinseltown. "Wait 'til things clear out, and skinny dip for me." I said, in my best matter of fact tone. She looked at me in a calculating way, then just grunted "Okay" and walked off.

By midnight, there were three naked girls in the pool, and Joe and Arthur were after them. But the girls were just teasing, you can tell, and I was about to head home when I saw Denise come out of the pool house. Her hair was still up, she had her three inch heels on, but aside from that, true to her word, she was bareass. You could see she worked out. Her hips were slim, those long legs beautifully formed, and her tummy was flat and rippled a little as she walked toward the shallow end. It was her tits and pussy that made my cock jump most uncharacteristically. I mean, I'm supposed to be a professional.

Her boobs are just the right size for porn, big, firm, with small nipples that get hard real easily. I have a keen eye for surgery, and she hadn't had any. They were italian naturals, the best there is. There was no tan line at all on her chest. She had her pubic hair shaved in a thin rectangle, then nude underneath, with a very deep slit. There was a pale triangle there. She stopped at the set of steps that led down into the pool, and looked at me. She glanced at the others, who were preoccupied with the nymphettes in the deep end, then faced me, spread her legs, and pulled her outer labia apart.

Her inner lips were nicely formed, not wrinkled much, and she had an outsize clitoris. From my distance, about ten feet, I couldn't see if it had a head, but it stuck out a good inch as she used a finger to pull the hood up. She must have practiced in the mirror, because you have to know what you're doing to get just the right pressure so all the flesh doesn't flatten. My cock lurched again, she saw it, smiled, and took her hands away. Then she stepped into the pool, wading in, submerging to the neck, then turned, wiggling her nice ass as she walked back up to her shoes, slipped them on again, and quickly disappeared into the pool house.

She was back in five minutes, her face a little flushed, but dressed, looking put back together nicely. A little tendril of hair had dropped across her brow, and my cock twitched again. It was a hell of a look, the sophisticated lady a little sexy. "Well?" I realized I'd been holding my breath as she walked up to me, and exhaled. "Sure, baby. Ten grand, no problem. But listen, you have a great body, we could do a glamour package, try for the slicks, maybe make a career for you. Once you've been fucked on the Net, you can't go back."

She was watching me with that calculating look. I suddenly realized she was smart, holding my eyes, knowing the effect she was having on me. Her arm came up to my elbow. "Nope, just a one time thing, but I want the money in advance, okay? I mean, the day I do it. And it has to be before next Friday. Give me your number and I'll call you in the morning."

It isn't that girls rarely do this to get quick money. That's probably thirty percent of them. But rarely are they willing to jump right into hardcore, and pretty ones almost always want to try more legit, less raunchy things first. As I fumbled with my business card, which reads "Guillaume, Fashion Photography" she kept hold of my elbow. When she glanced at the card, her eyebrows raised. I smiled, and told her "Guillaume is French for William. Bud jou kin call me Bill."

She grinned for the first time that I had seen, and stretched up to kiss my cheek lightly. She did it in that confident way women who are sure of their beauty have. "You're saving my life, Bill. Will you be there by ten?"


We did the shoot the next Tuesday afternoon. I had three glamour sessions in the morning with girls who were fucking a couple of the Mafia guys who controlled several porn sites, and one of them wanted to get it on with me, but I ducked her. I was hoping to get lucky with Denise. She came in as I was sitting at my desk near the door, chomping on a Pastrami sandwich, thinking there might be money to be made if you could fly the real thing in from New York.

She looked completely different. She had on very heavy makeup, purple eye shadow, false eyelashes, black lipstick, like a whore. Her hair was hanging down, over her shoulders, but had a freshly waved look. In a set of tight lime pants and a halter, she could have been a lot of the models I had worked with, except better loooking. I suppose my face lit up when she came in, and she smiled at me. "Like the look, babe?" But her hand holding what looked like a makeup case was tight and tense. The other hand shook a little as she pushed hair out of her eyes.

I stared at her a moment, wondering if the way she was made up was what I needed, until I realized she wanted to hide her identity as best she could. That's not unusual either, and she was obviously knowledgable enough to use makeup well. She sensed my question, and whispered "I worked on seventh avenue years ago. In separates. Before..." Then she stopped. Before I got married, I suspected she was going to say. But I left it alone.

The guy who had advanced me the cash on my word about how good looking she was hadn't wondered about anything but the size of her tits. So he wasn't expecting the Denise I had first met. But her nervousness was a problem. I pulled my drawer open and quickly grabbed a reefer. It's the best for making first timers relax. I lit it, and handed it to her. "Hi Denise. You look great, terrific. Can't have you edgy, though. Do this whole thing. It's good stuff. The dressing room's over there, take everything off, and rub the lines from your pants away. Then find one of those black loose things that fits. We'll do some solo shots. Danny's coming about two thirty."

You have to be businesslike when you start, because it takes time for the girls to get into a sexy frame of mind out in the open, with the lights bright, not realizing that the little space around them is all that will show in the pics. As she looked around at my big loft, a beach set, a bed set, and a living room set spread around, she took a dazed, but experienced toke from the cigarette. She closed her eyes as she held the smoke deep in her lungs, then smiled as she exhaled. "Yeah, it is good shit. Got my money?"

For me, even with a woman like Denise that turned me on, the process of getting good pictures is clinical. She was willing, but a trifle clumsy. Not that she was ashamed of her body, or nervous about her nudity. You see that sometimes. No, she was just inexperienced at posing, which looks easier than it really is. Fortunately, I had plenty of time, so I just let her slowly get used to it, first the peek-a-boo with the negligee, then the full spread crotch shots, then the masturbation. "Great, great tits, Denise. Grin a little, uh huh, right, right, yeah, show 'em, babe." Then, "Spread it, babe. Lift your knees. Right. Make it gap, there, mmmm."

I saw the first signs of heavy lidded passion when she was touching herself. She was a sexy woman. Danny was late, so I took some close ups of her face, trying to get different looks. She asked for another joint, but I told her I wanted her loose, not comatose. If you look at very much of the stuff on the Net, you know when the girls are flying high, and it isn't what you want.

She wasn't a natural exhibitionist, but by taking lots of shots, I thought I could get enough good poses. That's my job, after all. Danny came in as she was doing a lick your lips kind of thing, naked on her back on the bed. He whistled. I saw her smile, but I knew Danny did that with all the models. Then, as he came over and shook her hand, he got a lech kind of look, and whistled again. That was new.

I work with him a lot. He tries for a greek god look, blonde hair, real buffed, nice features. And, of course, a big cock. But he's no mental giant. He stripped down right there, and got on the bed, flat on his back beside her. They looked at each other. Denise nervously whispered "Hi Danny." He grinned, reached down and flipped his dong at her, and answered "Hey doll, you're gonna love it." She flushed, but did ogle his tool.

Like all photographers, I have this line of patter that varies mostly based on the experience of the models. Denise needed a lot of coaching. "Arch a little, baby.Hips up, yeah, like that. Now hold a second, there, got it. Nice." You have to build up their confidence too. "You look great from this angle, Denise. Wow. Look, try to flex your pussy, okay? Good, good, a little more, right. Uh huh. Okay, go ahead Danny. Work her. Right. Keep it up. Let it show, babe. Gimme some heat, mmmm, that's sexy. Nice, nice." And so on.

Deep in my heart, I thought I could get two series out of this, so if I never saw her again, I could make some money on the second set. She hadn't used a no smear lipstick, so I had to get her to reapply it after the kissing and fondling lead ins. From then on, I kept them from kissing. I had seen her start to get turned on when he fingered her cunt, and got a couple of good shots of her wet bottom. Because of her lipstick, I had him do her dogstyle, then behind her, both lying down, so you always got a good look at her body. She wavered between excitement when he got her clitty, and mild distaste for the whole event, but I would just wait for those moments to pass.

I faked his first cum, squirting my special sauce made from flour, water, and alum on her face with his cock in the shot. It was funny, she had no problem with that, her eyes bright, letting her tongue out. I always use a little sugar to make it taste good, and lick it myself before the girls do, so they know it's safe. Then I did some beach shots, but with bright red lipstick that I lent her so it didn't smear. They did missionary position, but she was getting tired. I was about to call a halt when I realized he was starting to hump hard. "Billy, Billy, I gotta nut comin'."

I told him "On her pussy, Dan. Yeah, like that, up in the bellybutton, uh huh, her tits, her tits, good." When I saw the proofs, her face was surprised, but pleased. All the girls like to see the guys get off, it makes them feel they're sexy. It takes a pro to let 'em shoot on their face, though. Danny collapsed after his cum. He was always that way. I wasn't sure I had the second series, but he was finished.

Denise lay there, wiggling just a little. She was obviously turned on, but made no move to try to get Danny to eat her out or anything. He was sort of waiting for that, but once he saw she wasn't interested, he winked at me, then sighed, dressed, and let himself out. I kept trying to get a good shot of her flushed beauty, snapping around her as she lay on the bed...

Finally, I whispered "All done, babe. You were terrific. Really good for the first time." I was at her feet, on my knees, and she seemed to wake from a trance, and looked down her body at me. Then she smiled. It was a sexy smile, her eyes lidded, as her hands made little twitches at her hips. "Geez, that was funny. I was wet, Bill, but never even got close to cumming. He did, didn't he? I suppose they always do." She pushed herself up to a sitting position, slowly, languidly. I took a quick snap of her jism coated body. She asked "Do you have a shower?"

When she came out, she had her shoes on, but still wore the black negligee. Her eyes were bright, staring at me. "Do I have to go?" I smiled, probably with an eager expression. "Nah, babe, you're my last of the day." She strutted over to me, letting the black gauze swirl, showing off. "You are a bastard, Bill. You know I'm turned on, don't you? Is your cock as big as his? Who gives a shit. Got a drink?" Her face was fresh, the makeup gone, a little redness from the lipstick still there. She tousled her hair as she sat down and took the glass of whiskey I offered her. I raised my glass in a toast. "I think a lot of people are gonna want to see those shots, babe. There could be more money in it for you. Better let me have your phone number just in case."

She grinned at me. "You're gonna get laid, darling. But you knew that, huh? Let me sign the release, and give me the cash. But don't push it." She poured the drink down, grabbed the bottle, got her glass half full, then perched in front of me on the edge of my desk. "Eat me out a while first."

Her pussy tasted fresh, sweet and lovely. There was a little head on the clit, and it twitched delightfully when I sucked it and flicked my tongue at it. I knew Danny had done the same thing, but she reacted a lot harder to my mouth. Her hips started humping into me, as she gasped "Shit, shit, shit, good, ohhhhh Billlllllll." I'd have loved to get her off that way, to taste the difference in her cream when she came, but suddenly she pushed me away. "Hunh uh, baby, I don't do that multiple shit. Just one big one."

She dragged me over to the bed, letting the robe slide off, wiggling her hips. I pulled off my tee shirt, pushed down my pants, damn near tripping as we stumbled, finally falling together onto the dark satin sheets. She twisted to her back, pulling her legs up, opening herself up to me. Her hand beat mine to my prick, and she pulled me into her. I sunk my spasming tool deep in her body, fighting the urge to shoot. I pumped a couple of times, then felt her hole suddenly open, then start to vibrate. I reared up and saw her eyes shut tight, her teeth biting her lip, as she froze under me. I waited, then stroked again, and she screamed. Honest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.