The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 10C: the Cradle of the Pack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10C: the Cradle of the Pack - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

My sophomore and junior years passed with the comfort of routine.


The super-idiot was convicted and sent to prison.

Reports surfaced regarding the effects of Forrest's innovations on the Smith Holdings' product line; pressure was exerted from the highest levels of government to leave the Golden Goose alone.

Samantha and Elizabeth's divorces finalized after much bitter courtroom drama. As expected, the judge made a brutal ruling in the wives' favor. The women got half the community property and every drop of blood their husbands drew from Smith Holdings.

I did not like the way the husbands' looked at their ex-wives when the judge rendered his decision. I told Ovaldo to make them see reason; they found it reasonable to move out of state.

Samantha and Elizabeth insisted on extending their contract until Taylor was handed over to her new owner. The Coven accepted the offer without asking my opinion.

It kept the ex-wives in my care; an occasion for which existed a discretionary fund in my name. Rachel informed me of the fact during one of our newly instituted weekly dinners. My mother had never accepted money from Roger, but Rachel believed it would be inappropriate for my mistresses to pay their own way. She suggested since the women's money would be unnecessary for the duration of their tenure, allowing them to invest in select Smith Holdings projects would seal their loyalty.

The ladies accepted the offer and spent a long weekend thanking me.

Solidifying my relationship with Samantha and Elizabeth was a welcome distraction from the Coven. Brittany earned her sheepskin and joined the Smith Holdings workforce while attending graduate classes at State. Mandy's transition after a baccalaureate was not as smooth. Her father was gravely ill so she decided to do her graduate work closer to home. Her family business and Smith Holdings operated in the same region but were based several states apart.

The Coven decided Mandy's graduation would be a good time to disband. The idea sucked from my perspective. I expressed my opinion to Rachel at one of our dinners. She sat next to me and took my hand, "Do you remember your mother's decision to leave your stepfather, David?"

I was mesmerized by what I saw in her eyes.

"Some things have to end before other things can come to fruition," she whispered, leaning closer.

I accepted the invitation. She was softer than I remembered, with a streak of desire cutting through the softness. She pulled away as I attempted to deepen the kiss. She took her original seat but kept her hand on mine.

During the last month of the Coven's existence, they shut everyone out of my life. I did not understand why the breakup had to include Julie and Tawny, but they were determined to end it.

Two days after her graduation, we watched Mandy's flight take off. Julie and Tawny kissed me good-bye at the front door of their sorority house. I could have had either again at any time due to their Sisterhood's pledge, but I finally understood some of what they felt.

It was not the same and holding on to the pieces would have been worse than letting go.

In July, I floated in Rachel's pool thinking about everything that happened during the year and a half since becoming a Big. School had been the education of someone well prepared. The Lees and I took many of the same classes; none of the professors could challenge our ability to work together. The swim team had captured the collegiate national title my junior year; we were favored to repeat.

Helen and I had become regular lovers. She spent the month after the Coven broke-up helping me over the hump of losing three of my sexual playmates. My mother also discreetly slipped into higher rotation.

The splash brought me out of my reverie. I watched Rachel swim to the far end, return, swim back, and return. She walked up the pool steps, turned around, and sat on the edge of the pool.

She was wearing a yellow bikini!

We stared at each other until I put my head under water and drifted towards her. I came out a couple of feet away. The bikini shined the like it had during my fantasy fuck.

"I'm not going to live with you," she said. "Not in that house."

I nodded; the mansion was her lair. I would have to come to her.

She leaned back and stretched. The water glistened on her skin. I touched her knees; she spread them to accept me. I licked the drops of water from her stomach. She pulled my head up and drew me closer so we could kiss.

Her lips communicated a desire to mate; I let them go and rested my forehead between her breasts.

"David, we have to talk," she said. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me until we touched at our cores.

"We need to get married," she said against my lips. I nodded--it was our fate and the best way to stake my claim on her.

"I'm not like Brittany or your mother, David," she whispered. The sadness she carried with her was more evident than it had ever been.

"I don't want... or need you every night, baby," she said softly. She touched my lips with her fingertips before I could say anything.

"A couple of nights a week with my husband is all I've ever need, David."

"Why?" It seemed intolerable.

"Since Rain died..." I quieted her with a kiss. Twins like Rachel/Rain, Sean/Patrick, and Joanne/Stephanie would always feel incomplete without the other. If Rachel dealt with her emptiness by denying her nature, I could not demand more.

I laughed, thinking about the repercussions of what she was asking for. She took my chin in her hand and turned my face until I was staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

"What are you thinking?" she asked. I put my hand on the knot on her left hip and untied it.

"It's going to be rough on me," I said sincerely. She shook my chin and smiled. It was such a happy smile, the pressure in my chest increased. She undid the knot on her right hip and put her hands on my waist.

"You're an intelligent young man, David. You know about your mother and Roger."

"I don't want to make any assumptions," I said smiling widely.

"Do you expect me to give up women?" she asked with humor infecting her voice.

"You said you only needed sex a couple of times a week."

She shook her head, "I said I only wanted you a couple of times a week. It's different with women, David--I don't give myself to them."

I nodded as if it made sense.

"Roger and I were together twice a week... and spiced things with a weekly threesome."

That got my attention!

"With another woman between us, you're not my focus."

I flipped the front of her bikini down. I smiled at the racing stripe of blonde hair; her clit was distended and looked anxious for my touch. I had to taste her! I kissed her belly and let her pubic hair guide me to the center of her pleasure. I did not bother teasing; I took her button in my mouth and sucked. She gasped as I licked hard from left to right. Rachel ran her fingers through my hair and voiced her pleasure. Her taste was powerful as her body flooded to prepare for me. She pulled me up to drink her flavor from my lips.

I stroked her pussy lips with my fingers while we kissed. I was hard, desperate to be inside Rachel again. The part of me that had not needed the time in between our last pairing to mature was the focus of her attention as she pulled my shorts out of the way. It was not enough to be free; I stripped completely. She welcomed my lips when I came back to her.

I slipped inside her.

She moaned as I took a hard grip her ass. She broke the kiss and bit my shoulder. Our wait ended; she gave her body completely to me. Her pleasure squeezed my body and moistened our joining. My teeth touched her neck as I pumped into her channel, making sure I emptied into the deepest part of her being.

I picked her up and turned us around. She smiled when I failed to soften inside her. She reached behind to free her breasts for my lips. I sucked and licked her nipples until she moved on my lap, wanting more of the pleasure that came from having me inside her. I leaned back and pushed up with my hips. She got the message; she set her feet and put her hands on my chest.

She rode me for a couple of minutes and had a small orgasm before settling down. Her eyes were committed when she stood up, taking her warmth from around my dick. She took my hand and walked me to the lounge.

I loved Rachel's ass and hips! I moved forward so my dick rode up the crack of her ass and brought my hands around to her breasts. She leaned her head back giving me her neck. She let me enjoy the feel of her against me for a minute before pulling my hands from her breasts. She knelt on the lounge and looked over her shoulder.

She wiggled her ass.

"I'm yours, David. Forever!" she said moving her behind again.

It was complete; we were at the gate of our destiny.

I got on the lounge behind her and put my hands on her asscheeks. I put a foot beside the lounge to get leverage. I grabbed my dick and pointed it at Rachel's pussy. I pounded into her, lubricating my dick.

I pulled out and put the tip of my dick on her anus. She squeezed her buttocks together at the first touch, trapping me. She giggled when I separated her asscheeks forcefully. Rachel reached back to hold my dick in position over her anal opening.

I pressed forward while she stroked me to maintain my erect state. I made a slow entrance into my future wife. I slowly took possession of her until the thickest part of my head passed into her body. She sighed and tugged at my dick to get me to finish it. I pushed into her while her fingers kept me as hard as steel. I did not stop until I was seated with my length inside of her ass.

She brought her hands around, pushed my hands aside, and spread her asscheeks. I put my hands on her waist and pulled my hips back a couple of inches. I pushed into her and pulled back with my hands.

She groaned as we joined together as completely as we could... on my terms.

I pushed down with my hips until Rachel got on her stomach. I rested all of my weight on her. She dug her nails into my hips as I stroked in and out. The strokes were only a couple of inches long but soon became too much. I settled for applying pressure on her ass with my hips and relaxing. We whispered words that promised ourselves to each other until I could not hold on any longer.

My cum was the ink of our vows.


For the rest of the summer, Rachel proved she was hiding a part of her sexuality. We fucked any time we could get together, but she said it had been so long, she was just catching up. She told me we would eventually settle into her twice a week schedule but that she had four years of sexual separation from her man to make up for.

It felt good to have Rachel call me her man, to know she had thought of me as her man for the last four years.

It had to be ritual when she returned the part of Brittany I gave her. Over Brittany's body, we promised no woman would join with either without being with the other. It was the same vow she made with Roger.

August arrived with a wake up call.

The idea, Marisa would be joining me at State, was always in the back of my mind, but I had not considered the difference between high school and college.

In high school, Marisa was the baby sister of a popular athlete. Michelle, Brittany's sister, protected Marisa from any social difficulties by taking my baby sister under her wing. No male wanted to cross the Smiths, who treated her as their baby sister, nor would he think of testing my overt protectiveness. No female dared challenge the Michelle's choice of friends either. Marisa made friends outside the school's social elite but everyone accepted it as her natural grace. My graduation did not change Marisa's circumstances.

Her lack of boyfriends would have singled her out eventually, except the occasional appearances by the twins and me gave everyone the impression she was not allowed to date. During her senior year, the rock Michael bought her made it clear she had progressed beyond high school courtship rituals.

Abstractly, I understood the size of State would make her draw closer to my house. That my little sister defined closer differently than me became obvious when Marisa and my mother had loud argument about her desire to move into my house for the rest of the summer and live there her freshman year. My mother had no problem with Marisa moving; it was the summer thing that had her up in arms. They stopped arguing after catching my expression; I did not find their laughter amusing.

Michael's suggesting it was a good idea did not help. He made some dumb-ass excuse about feeling better if Marisa did not have an opportunity to rethink her decision to marry him when she met a couple of freshman studs. No one acknowledged him.

I tried to make my own butt-stupid excuses, like telling Marisa living in a freshman dorm was an important part of the college experience. I was too busy ducking thrown objects to continue. Michael dragged her into their bedroom after her fork stuck in the wall.

Rachel was the one who asked me what was really wrong. I asked how much she knew about my sexual adventures. Brittany, who was there for Rachel's required weekly threesome, snorted and replied Rachel knew everything she did. Rachel made a point of it by asking when I was going to bring Helen by to keep my vows.

I said since Brittany had slept with Helen I thought that was good enough. Their tandem looks of disappointment made me blush for the first time in years. I made amends by immediately calling Helen and giving her a graphic description of what had to happen if we were to continue our affair. I made further amends by giving her a vivid description of Rachel. The words I used made Rachel to blush, which gave her such a great color Helen got to be an aural voyeur as I took my bride-to-be forcefully.

Afterward, Rachel asked again what was really wrong with Marisa going to State.

I asked Brittany if Marisa would be given a sorority bid. It earned me a second blush-causing look of disappointment. I felt it was undeserved and said so.

"You're a Big, David," Brittany said snottily. "Of course, your BABY sister is going to be gathered in. Knowing your sister, she'll be wearing her pledge henna the day she arrives."

"That reminds me," I said. "How are we going to deal with the sisters in light of our engagement and vows?"

They stared at each other before looking at me again.

"It was taken care of a long time ago," Rachel said simply. My eyes must have told them it was not going to be enough.

"Rachel is an honorary sister," Brittany said, surprising me.

"Roger was a Big," Rachel confessed. I sat up and studied them. I had a ton of questions I wanted to ask; instead of asking them, I took a deep breath and held it. I shrugged and lay back down.

"The Sisterhood understands the line. We don't have to hold any particular sister to our vows unless they are a regular part of your life," Rachel stated.

"Anyway," I said pointedly. "Sisters gossip outrageously. Marisa is about to get a candid picture of me."

They looked at each other again and shrugged at me as if they did not get my point.

"The sisters know just about everything about me," I explained further. "Things most big brothers want to keep from their little sisters."

"Marisa knows a lot, David," Rachel said.

"She was the one who suggested using Samantha and Elizabeth," Brittany reminded me.

"Yes, she did," I said. "But Marisa did not know the details. I have a feeling she's going to get lots and lots of DETAILS from her sorority sisters."

"So give them to her yourself," Rachel said dismissing my concern. Brittany completed the dismissal by kissing Rachel. My fascination for the contrast between them convinced me it was a reasonable suggestion.

Marisa accepted my invitation to visit the mall to buy some of her freshman wardrobe and have lunch. She understood the main intent of my invitation was to discuss a personal matter.

I enjoyed the private time with her, even when she teased by making me buy her things from Victoria's Secret. We drove to the restaurant and ate quietly before I gave the waiter an obvious sign that he should remain scarce.

She looked at me expectantly. I enjoyed the maturity two years had brought to her beauty. Her body type stabilized somewhere between my mother and Esmeralda. She was too voluptuous for true elegance but too slim for earthy. She smiled at me warmly and touched my hand nodding for me to begin.

"You're going to pledge the sorority," I said.

"They've already given me the pledge pin, and I've known everything I needed to be a sister for a year."

"How?"

"Tawny and Julie made sure I had a head start."

I should have expected the sorority to cover their bases by making those two Marisa's big sisters. They could be trusted but their idea of what my little sister needed to know was probably much different than mine.

"You're going to hear a lot of things about me," I said carefully. She nodded her head and waited. I stopped and thought about how to forge forward.

"I know you're a Big, David," she said to help me along. I nodded, directing her to continue talking.

"I know all about the privileges that gives you," she said, smirking at my discomfort. "David, I was the one that suggested you blackmail the idiots' wives into being your sex slaves."

"You don't talk to them the way you will your sisters," I said. "They are going to answer questions honestly if you ask them."

She shrugged.

"I would prefer if you have questions about me that you get the answers from me."

She squeezed my hand tightly. "David, I'm not going to be embarrassed or ashamed of anything you do. You were MY big brother first."

"I don't want you surprised by anything you hear, so I wanted to give you the opportunity."

She nodded sat back staring at me. Her first question floored me. "Are you fucking mom?"

Her eyes bored into me; she sighed when my hesitation answered the question.

"Yes," I replied unnecessarily. We sat through a few minutes of silence as she absorbed the confirmation of her suspicions.

"When did it start?"

"The night of the fire hydrant," I answered. She nodded and thought about it some more.

"Iris and Karen?"

Those I was ready for, "Iris, one of the family vacations at the lake. Karen and I, on the day Rachel and I became lovers the first time."

"That's why Karen stopped fighting with me?" she asked, already knowing the answer. I shrugged; I was not going to speculate on the workings of the female mind.

She tapped a fork on her water glass, building up courage.

"Why didn't you ever come to me?" After the question about my mother, it was an easy one to catch.

"Do you ever remember a single day of your life that you didn't belong to Michael?"

She shook her head slowly.

"Neither do I." She put her hand on top of mine and smiled.

Every night I had read my baby sister to sleep ended with me touching her face to feel her breath on my skin.

We did not have to say anything else.


In deference to my discomfort, Marisa agreed to try the dorms her freshman year.

The last bit of summer excitement came when Rachel decided to have the final showdown with Esmeralda. Their first clash occurred over my swimming program, but there had been monthly skirmishes, none left either side satisfied with the results.

I figured they would settle things quietly when Rachel declared our intentions at the Smith Formal by wearing her old engagement ring. There were no announcements, but everyone assumed it meant exactly what Rachel wanted them to think.

The week before school started, I walked into Rachel's library to ask how we were going to spend time together if I lived in school while she lived at the mansion.

They were sitting across from each other, waiting for my entrance. I almost heard the clash of swords. I looked at Esmeralda in confusion; as my blood aunt, she could not occupy a position beside me so it was a war she could not win. Rachel got up when I moved to her side. I sat down; she sat in my lap.

Esmerelda remained defiant, as if my choice were not sufficient. The defiance forced Rachel's hand; insolence could not be tolerated from anyone in our family without the structure falling apart.

Rachel was a large woman but quick. She had a fistful of hair before Esmeralda knew what had happened. Rachel pulled; Esmeralda could only grab on to her wrist.

Esmerelda did not intend a catfight to break out; she demanded Rachel prove she could make even the strongest of our females bow her head.

The kiss was long and hard. Esmeralda fought it until Rachel straddled her lap pinning her victim to the chair. Rachel buried both hands in Esmeralda's hair and deepened the kiss. I smiled when Esmeralda's hands came around to grab Rachel's ass. I could have told my dear aunt Rachel would win if she brought her sexuality to bear.

Rachel pulled Esmeralda out of the chair and tore her clothing off. Recovering from the kiss, Esmeralda struggled some. Rachel stretched out a hand, which I took. She pushed Esmeralda out the library door and up to our bedroom.

In her bedroom, Rachel threw Esmeralda down on the master bed. Esmeralda watched Rachel; the lust in her eyes reflected the wolf. Rachel turned every ounce of her sexuality on Esmeralda and was drowning my aunt in sexual need. Rachel took her clothes off slowly, making sure Esmeralda enjoyed every exposed inch individually.

In the background, I removed my clothing to be ready for the call to duty.

Rachel climbed up Esmeralda's body until her pussy was positioned above my aunt's lips. She turned around to look at me.

"Fuck her hard!" she said in a voice, which made me hard enough to drive nails. Esmeralda's tongue came out to meet the descending pussy, and her hands took hard grips on Rachel's thighs. I opened Esmeralda's legs and touched her center. She was dripping as the desire to be with us overcame her.

There was something about Rachel our entire family was attracted to and such meant she would never have a problem keeping any of the women in line.

I spread Esmeralda's legs and did as Rachel directed. My first thrust was all power, refusing to acknowledge any discomfort from Esmeralda. I hit bottom, pushed down on Esmeralda's knees, pulled my hips back, and demanded more from her body. She screamed into Rachel's pussy as her body exploded from the mental release of being feasted on by the alpha-mates.

I kept to Rachel's instructions. I pulled back; in the middle of Esmeralda's orgasm, I thrust hard to keep her from coming down. She screamed into Rachel's body as her body struggled with the end of one orgasm and the beginning of another. I thrust madly into her reaching for my own pleasure as Esmeralda's senses were overwhelmed.

I pushed as deep into Esmeralda as her body allowed and flooded her womb with my seed. Esmeralda exploded at the feel of my heat and as if a current connected us through my aunt's body Rachel came with us.


As everyone knew would happen, Marisa was selected as part of a not-so secret pledge class of one. Nobody asked about her henna marking; if they had, the sorority would have simply indicated she was promised and not pledged. The pledge-master did not hide the fact nothing would be allowed to impede Marisa becoming a sister.

Coach recruited a fantastic breaststroker, putting the team on the path to another national championship and a powerful school presence on the Olympic team. The number of his swimmers expected to be on the national team made him the automatic choice as the Olympic team coach.

The family settled in nicely after Esmeralda became Rachel's chief enforcer. I was put on a schedule of threesomes to make sure every woman of my blood showed their loyalty to the dominant union. My mother was excluded, but something about the relationships between us made it seem natural.

I had to maneuver to stay out of the basement during 'In the Dark' party. The sisters knew I was short a few sexual partners and getting me meant getting Brittany and Rachel as possible side dishes. They had been throwing themselves at me from moment the Coven broke up.

Marisa was at the heart of my worry regarding the 'In the Dark' party. Our discussion about my familial lovers had not ended with finality; I was trying to avoid a situation where she could do something she would regret. She knew what I was up to and teased me by keeping my lap busy during the party. I thought sitting upstairs would help the sisters maintain some decorum, but I forgot whom I was dealing with. After the lights went out in the basement, Marisa's new big sisters guided her out of the room.

I realized my mistake too late; the doors to the Chapter room were slammed shut behind me.

"So David, you like to watch?" said the new president, a gorgeous blonde senior. I remembered Brittany saying something about the new president dumping her boyfriend in preparation for the amount of time she would have to give the sorority in her new role. I looked around the room--there were two sisters who I had seen with Brittany at the house that week.

I would have been safer in the dark, not as satisfied, but safer.

Marisa did not adjust well to dorm life. I did not know anything about it until the first weekend in October when Julie and Tawny interrupted a family dinner. The Lees were not surprised to see the girls. Julie and Tawny stood behind Marisa, one at either shoulder and looked at me.

"We think Marisa living in the dorm is a bad idea," Tawny said with conviction.

"We want her to move into your house, David," Julie said. Her hand moved to touch Marisa's shoulder. My sister looked at me, and her eyes filled with tears.

"I can't be without..." she started to say in a voice painful to hear. The water glass in my hand caved.

"It's okay, David," my mother comforted. She took my hand, cleaned the glass off, and dabbed at the small cuts. She turned to look at Julie, Tawny and the Lees. "Help Marisa move into the house, girls."

"Michael, take a couple of days off and help your fiancé settle in," Rachel commanded. He nodded and got up to kneel by Marisa. I watched him whisper to her.

I made a mistake trying to protect Marisa from exposure to the reality of my life. She had friends outside of family and the Smiths, but none came in contact with her beyond the confines of school. My family's protectiveness and her desire to be with Michael had insulated her even more than I had been. In one swoop, she lost the warmth of family and the nightly presence of her love. She had no interest in the social aspects of university life except for the sorority, but as a pledge, she did not have the privileges, which would have allowed her to wrap them around her. It would have been better had I agreed to her moving in from the beginning.

Later, the Smith twins and I arrived home to find Michael and Marisa cuddling on the couch. Michael nodded as we passed. I sighed at the addition of two housemates. The house was big enough but having my baby sister and what amounted to a big brother move in made me dread the effects on my sex life.

The fear was proven to be a completely erroneous. Marisa was so bad the Lees nicknamed her the 'Sexual Satan'. Having no intention to experience sex outside her relationship with Michael, my baby sister decided to live vicariously through my sexual adventures.

The exact moment the inherent possibilities of surrogate fun occurred to her was easy to trace. After I returned from a lunch with Erica, Marisa was the one who answered the door to let Marelin in. Marisa knew Marelin but not why she would visit me. The Lees made Marelin explain the perversity of her situation. Later that night, Michael asked what we had put in Marisa's water. The Lees were happy to explain in detail. Michael did not know about Marelin either and learning about her had the same effect on him as Marisa.

From that moment on, Marisa was intent on getting me into the deepest, darkest, most exhilarating sexual adventures she and her big sisters could manufacture. It did not take long for the rest of the sorority to figure out what she was up to and offer any aid they could provide. I was convinced to let Marisa be when I walked in to find bound, blindfolded, and gagged sisters kneeling at each corner of my bed. I planned a reward for being such a wonderful baby sister after the incident.

The rest of the semester passed quietly. Marisa's pledging went as smoothly as the sorority expected it to. Rachel decided on sex one night in my house, one night at the mansion, and to let the threesomes fall on whatever bed was closest.

Karen's visit at Christmas made for an interesting holiday. She had decided to attend school across the country; everyone believed she was running away. It became clear she regretted her decision when she asked if the sorority's chapter on her campus was like the one on ours. Marisa got her some names, and Karen apologized profusely with her body for having left us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.