The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 10b: The Cradle of the Pack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10b: The Cradle of the Pack - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The schedule would have been a nightmare without Brittany managing my time. She made sure I was where I needed to be; helped sort out the Smith Holdings documents I needed to read and had the Lees write up synopses of the rest; and generally served as a firewall from the world outside of my home.

"Don't you have something better to do with your time?" I asked her once.

"I'm contributing to the future of Smith Holdings," she said with a shrug before shooing me out so the maid service could clean up my room.

The twins loved that I became the focus of our teammates' dislike. They spent most team practices provoking the present winner of the 'He Who Hates David The Most' title.

I chose not to participate in the basement activities of the 'In the Dark' party my sophomore year. There were several disappointed faces when the sisters learned I would be hanging out upstairs. Brittany promised the next year would be different; she also offered my lap for any sister who did not mind some action with the lights on. It intimidated most of them, but a couple made sure I knew they would make nice distractions if I needed a break.

I thought my life was pretty well in hand. With the Coven; Marelin and Taylor at my beck; Elizabeth and Samantha a phone call away; and spontaneous breaks as provided by the occasional sorority sister, I had nothing to complain about.

Fate had a couple of surprises in store for me though.

Pivotal to the impending changes in my life was a new member at the martial arts school. He was a middle-aged master with excellent technique but sporting a horrid attitude. The instructors noticed his mercurial disposition and kept him away from potential blowups.

Sparring put his predilection for physical dominance on display. Like Helen, he only respected the fighters. At six two and two hundred thirty pounds, most students could not gain his respect without a significant amount of pain. Only the young 'studs' got any credit, especially after it became obvious others were being kept away. A problem arose the first of week of October when Helen chose to spar during class, allowing the master to pick his own sparring partner.

He selected Mandy.

At a muscular hundred and forty pounds, Mandy was no pushover, but she could not compete against a male ninety pounds north of her with considerably more experience. However, she would not walk away from the challenge and tried her best.

Mandy was almost ready to test for her black belt. It put her on a dangerous plane: not as smooth as a settled black belt but able to bend mind and body to purpose.

She got an excellent kick in to the master's ribcage. She had set a trap and made it work perfectly.

Her smile lit up the school.

She did not look as happy sprawled out on the floor after he responded with a solid kick to the side of her head. She was stunned, not having expected the lack of restraint from a fully belted master. He intended to hurt her; it came out of pride and the desire to be the dominant stud in the school.

Everyone stopped while Helen ran over to Mandy. The owner and the Brazilian instructor came out on the floor to help; both were in street clothes. I walked downstairs and put on my sparring gear.

There were a lot of reasons why I did it. He was master and should have known better. I was still angry about Erica. Mandy was a sorority sister, and I felt certain amount of possessiveness towards them. He was an insufferable asshole.

My reasons did not matter to the owner of the school when I got on the mat wearing my gear. Helen was angry and looked like she wanted to be the one that knocked his head off. I walked over to Mandy and touched her face.

She stared at me.

I turned around and walked to the middle of the floor. I bounced in place, bleeding off excess energy. The master smiled accepting the challenge and stood across from me. Helen and the Brazilian instructor cleared the floor. Everyone jostled for a better viewing position; they knew my stripes were different but did not understand why. They built up plenty of resentment towards the new master and me. Most of them were probably hoping for a double knockout.

The owner nodded to us. No rules were dictated; we knew the risks.

The owner dropped his hand. The new master moved, a striking snake. Dominance required a strong first move though, making him predictable. I had already thrown the counter. I brought my knee up as the owner's hand dropped, spun, and whipped the leg around.

I took two steps away and turned hard.

The master sat on the floor with his arms on his knees looking at me somewhat befuddled. He had not taken me seriously, but he did now. He popped up and walked to the center of the floor again. He signaled for me; I walked over to get back in the ready.

The master had me in height and reach. He also knew how to use them. Neither of us found an opening so it was cycles of touches and release for a couple of minutes as we tested each other. He tried a rush and found his twenty-pound edge was not enough to counter the advantage of my lower center of gravity and wider build.

In close, he was at a disadvantage. He tried to charge through, but it was no contest. Trading shots, I landed mine solidly; he could not. After taking more than he could give for a few seconds, he reverted to his bully ways and such was a serious mistake.

He threw a left at my head. I twisted my head and body with the punch, robbing its power. Not expecting the instinctive reaction, he overextended.

The counter punch was the bread and butter of the Mexican boxers my uncles admired, a short brutal left hook to the liver. I stepped in, moved my hips precisely with my fist as I drove it into his side. It sounded like a shotgun blast. He felt it through the pad, which only protected him as much as a professional boxer would have been protected by their training. I stepped out, twirled, and placed a roundhouse in the same spot.

He collapsed in pain. I stood back and waited. I had to give credit--he got up and took his beating like a man.

The owner stopped it when he thought enough punishment had been doled out. When the master apologized to Mandy afterwards, he made excuses but what mattered is he apologized to her.


Nobody said anything in the men's changing room; Mandy had also gone home without saying a word. I hoped I had gotten rid of the worst of the Erica negativity.

I answered the door when someone knocked; everyone else had left.

"Are you ready to leave?" Helen asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was taking so long," I told her.

"It's okay; take your time," she replied. She wore hip hugging, blue shorts and a white crop-top, which showed her bare tummy nicely.

I went back inside, put on my sneakers, and stuffed everything into the gym bag. She was punching the heavy bag when I came out. I waved goodbye and moved towards the steps.

"Can I ask you a question, David?" Helen asked from behind me. I turned around and leaned against the railing. She moved until she was standing four feet from me; it was the closest she had ever gotten.

"You were great," she told me. "I couldn't have done it that easily."

"Why don't you compete?" she asked after I did not reply to her statements.

"I won't risk an injury."

"But why?" she asked. It was the first time she asked that question.

"I'm on swimming scholarship."

"Injuries happen, David. Even if you can't compete in martial arts tournaments, you can spar more."

"I'm training for the Olympics."

"Are you really that good?"

"No," I replied honestly. "But in three years I will be. You're right, Helen--accidents happen, but there's no reason to invite them."

"David, serious injuries on the mat are rare."

"I'm going to the Olympics, Helen," I said. "I won't miss the mark over making my time here less annoying by gaining your respect."

"So an Olympic gold medal is in your future?" she asked wistfully.

"I can win two individual competitions and three relay races with guys I've been swimming with most of my life. It's five gold medal opportunities, Helen, not one."

She studied me, pondering my situation. Helen's eyes were dark, almost black like her hair.

"You let me act like a bitch all this time," she said.

"I don't do religious arguments, Helen," I told her. "Even now, you're not weighing my shot at five gold medals fairly, are you?"

She took a step back.

"You think it's more important for me to be a man upstairs. That's not my religion, so what's the point discussing it with you."

I turned to walk up the steps. She stepped forward and grabbed my arm.

"You're not even going to let me apologize?" she asked. I turned to look at her; I could tell she was sorry for the spite she directed at me.

"There's nothing to apologize for, Helen. There are just more important things than Tae Kwon Do and your opinion of me in my life."

"You can be an asshole, can't you?" she asked angrily. I got off the steps and stood face to face with her. I was taller, which added arrogance to my smile as I looked down at her.

"Yes," I said and kissed her cheek. I turned to leave but was stopped again by her hand on my arm. When I looked at Helen, her dark eyes were smoldering.

She spun and walked over to the warm-up mat. Her hands moved up and down her ass before she turned and spoke, "You're just going to leave me like this?"

"Like what?"

She stared at me; I put my bags down.

"He was taller, heavier, and of higher rank. All things being equal the better man always wins, David."

I pressed my toes on the edge of the mat.

"Things weren't equal, Helen." She knelt down and sat back on her calves. With our eyes, we dared each other to make a definitive move.

"You were so clean," she said.

"My uncles are crazy; one of them had me punching at my crib toys. I'm also training for the Olympics, Helen, not working nine-to-five and getting in a workout when I can."

She nodded.

"You shouldn't have won," she said, crawling closer to me. I was not wearing underwear, which made it easier to note my hard-on.

"He's a bully, Helen," I said.

"And you don't miss a mark." Helen kept coming until her face was inches away from my groin. She stared up at me. The challenge was gone from her eyes; she was breathing raggedly. She put her hands on the waistband of my shorts.

"Do you have a woman?" she asked as her fingertips slipped under the elastic.

"Several," I replied.

"Do they know about each other?" Helen asked wickedly. She pulled my shorts down until her fingers touched my dick.

"Of course!"

"Are they going to know about me?"

"Brittany is going to lick me clean. Tomorrow, she'll come get it from the source. It's their rule about other women," I said, making sure she understood the repercussions.

She pulled down on my shorts, freeing me; my dick touched her face. I pulled back and rubbed it on her cheek. Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply.

Helen took my sneakers off and pushed my shorts to the ground. I pulled the t-shirt off so I could stand naked in front of her. She took me in her hands and studied my need. She touched me with pristinely white teeth and scraped them gently on the head.

"How do you want this to be?" she asked, caressing my ball sack. She kissed the tip of my dick before looking up at me.

"Foreplay for when Brittany and I get you alone for a weekend," I said hoarsely.

She took the head of my dick in her mouth and suckled it. She pulled me out and licked around and around my head, ending with a kiss on the tip of my dick again.

"I have a son, David. I can't get away for weekends."

"I know plenty of women who would baby-sit," I replied. I reached down and gathered her hair in a ponytail.

"You don't skip a beat, do you?" she asked as she took me back in her mouth and brought her hands around to grab my ass.

Helen did not require an answer beyond the slow stroke into her mouth. She gripped me tightly at the deep end, not in protest but to have me pause. She closed her eyes and savored the feel of me in her mouth. She pulled her head back and sucked the end of my dick. Her eyes opened wide suddenly; she looked at me having succumbed to the moment.

I pulled out of her mouth and knelt on the mat. I push her back and pulled her legs up to take her shorts off. She was not wearing underwear either; her pussy winked at me. I kept her legs together as I pushed them down on her chest. She reached around and used her fingers to expose the pink bull's eye she wanted me to hit.

I held her legs in place with one hand. I grabbed my dick and positioned the head against her pussy. The resistance would normally have slowed my thrust, but I had dealt with Helen's attitude for a long time. A little discomfort was exactly what I wanted her to feel as I fucked into her. Helen grunted as I powered in. She struggled with her legs until I let them go. She dropped them to my hips, easing the tightness of her body but not enough to stop her from wriggling as her body adjusted to my invasion.

I smiled at her motion and reached underneath her knees. I pulled her legs up and pushed them down to her sides to spread her open. When I pulled back, she voiced a tiny protest.

I changed the angle so more of my weight rested on her. I pulled back and rammed into her. Helen screamed as the pleasure of being taken, like she wanted, made the discomfort unimportant. She wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled me down to bury her face in my neck. She bit my shoulder as I pulled back and thrust into her again. Her body whispered she would not last long under the onslaught; I lengthened my strokes to get her over the edge. She let me go; I pulled up and pushed down on her legs with all my weight. I stroked hard and fast into Helen. She nearly ripped the shirt off her body so she could squeeze her breasts.

I pulled back and let gravity drive my cock into her pussy. It set off an explosion in her body. Helen's pussy squeezed down hard. I wanted to enjoy her pleasure so I let go of her legs and settled on top of her. As she wrapped her arms and legs around me, I reached underneath and kneaded her ass. She squeezed me with her arms, legs, and pussy. She danced beneath me to draw out the pleasure of her orgasm.

When she started the downwards spiral, I bit the joining of her neck and her shoulder. I took a tight grip on her ass and thrust into her depth. She gasped into my ear as she stopped her slide from pleasure.

She whispered nasty endearments to entice me to fuck her harder. She rose towards another orgasm quickly. As it got closer, she moved her hips, massaging the head of my dick within her depths. She brought her arms around my body and cupped my buttocks, squeezing them in time with the pressure her second orgasm caused around my dick.

I rested on top of Helen for a minute, pulling back slowly from my own precipice. She remained still but tortured me with whispered questions about the things Brittany would want to do to her. She confessed she had never been with a woman but was sure I could make it something she would want to do over and over again.

It was too much!

I pulled out and got up on my knees; Helen figured out what I wanted immediately. She crossed a leg over me to turn over. She placed her legs outside of mine and raised her ass. I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass into me. There were drops of sweat on the small of her back. I moved around so I could lick them off her.

Her skin tasted like dusk.

I pulled Helen's ass up so her pussy was presented to me again. I spanked her left asscheek hard, which she protested. It turned into a groan when I licked the red mark I created. I scraped my teeth on her ass. There was no protest when I spanked the other cheek; instead, she twisted to give me a better angle to lick her.

I grabbed Helen's asscheeks and spread them as I straightened behind her.

I thrust forward, sheathing my cock in her pussy. I pulled out slowly, accentuating the stroke outwards, and pushed in as slowly. I maintained a steady rhythm in and out. She dropped her head to the mat and arched her back to change the angle of the strokes. I looked down to watch my dick moving in and out of her body. Her ass was muscular but had the extra padding to cushion hard strokes if I chose to use them.

I felt it when her body was ready to give itself to me one last time; she moved with me instead of just letting me take her. I stopped deep inside and pushed forward. She went down on her stomach, letting me lie on top of her. She arched to give me what depth she could in the position. I put my hands under her body and palmed her breasts. I squeezed and manipulated her nipples with my fingertips making her moan at the added stimulation.

I pulled my legs outside of hers. She brought her legs together and squeezed me tightly. I did not stroke; I just lay on top of Helen, pushing my hips into her ass, and enjoying the way her pussy embraced my cock. She massaged herself with my dick and moved her breasts in my hands.

In the seconds before our orgasm, I let go of Erica.

Rachel told Brittany that Erica was THE one. They believed it, but they were wrong. Moments like this had doomed Erica and I. Helen, in our first encounter, was willing to surrender more completely than Erica ever had while whispering 'I love you'. If I pulled out of Helen and put pressure on her asshole, she might protest but after the obligatory spank of domination, she would willingly hold her asscheeks apart.

Erica was the one I loved; but she had never been mine.

My orgasm began deep inside my core; I sensed an echo resounding from Helen's body. I pulled back and stroked into her, setting off the final sequence. She moved her ass, trying desperately to extend our pleasures as I emptied my body into her.

She was ready and willing to clean me off, but I reminded her of the need to introduce Brittany to the new bouquet.

The Coven members were gossiping when I walked into my room. They turned to watch as I stripped out of my shorts. Tawny and Julie were in front of Brittany but got out of the way as I approached her.

"By your law," I told Brittany as I lay her down. I knelt beside her head and leaned over her. I flexed my hips down to place my dick on her lips. Her eyes widened, as she tasted Helen's essence. She smiled at me, settling down to become familiar with the new flavor in our life.


Individual days blurred and melded consisting of rigid routine: practice, class, sex, practice, martial arts, sex, homework, practice, Smith Holdings documents, sex and practice. Everything fell within the clearly defined borders of my routine unless I went looking for trouble, which I did not have to do often with Samantha and Elizabeth calling me occasionally to make sure I checked on their progress.

Elizabeth was usually the one to call; she had quickly figured out I wanted to free every lustful impulse inside her. If too much time passed and Samantha felt neglected, she had no problems dialing my number either.

The three idiots' suffering increased as the Feds fleshed out the details of the unmarried one's crimes. The two married idiots also had to deal with their ex-wives turning the screws.

Part of the women's plans was getting into the best shape of their lives and making it perfectly clear they were my very willing playmates. I was surprised when we ran into their husbands in a mostly empty restaurant and the women publicly demonstrated how far they were willing to go to keep me entertained. (Samantha loved cocktail sauce... on anything.) The hatred of the two idiots increased exponentially, bringing a glow of warmth to my heart. I rewarded the wives with a weekend each where my other women were at their bidding.

Elizabeth made me break the deal by demonstrating her crop skills on Tawny. She seemed content with her loss after I fucked her from Friday night through Sunday morning to make amends.

Taylor's house was a departure from the sex at home. Once I made the decision to work towards the Olympics, the Coven set their own inscrutable schedule for my bedtime partners. The sex schedule must have been built to keep me guessing because I never got a handle on who would be sleeping with me on any given night.

The schedule changed in the first week of November when the Coven was completed.

The Smith twins and I were having a Saturday movie night. It was part of our monthly 'the hell with eating right' break from our routine. In reality, we only did it once a semester since eating wrong made us sick.

With the Lees and Coven doing some outrageous flirting, we were barely watching the movies. The Lees and I were very careful to keep our inner circles from touching. It meant the Coven and Lees were not going to end up in the same bed, which gave the flirting a sharp edge. Tawny took the cake that night when she told the Lees what Elizabeth had planned for them if she ever got them alone in a bedroom. Like Marelin, the women in Taylor's house were on the outer circle so I considered them fair game. Sean, Patrick, and I laughed uproariously when the stunned expressions on the Lees shouted they had not thought to ask me to share those toys.

The doorbell saved the Lees.

Tawny stuck her tongue at them and exited stage left. The twins recovered and jumped on top of me begging for a vacation in Taylor's house. We got into a tickle fight, but the silence in the room drew us to a stop. As a group, we turned to see why everyone had gotten quiet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.