The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 9D: Erica

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9D: Erica - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The Lees and I spent the rest of the summer isolated from our dorm mates. The preceptors and students decided the cold shoulder would bring Joanne and Stephanie back in line. When it did not work, some of the guys got confrontational with me. The Lees were good-looking and it looked like I was sleeping with both of them. The girls felt no need to clear up the misunderstanding.

Getting in my face did not well for the guys.

The preceptor who hated my guts attempted to rescue the twins by recruiting a female preceptor to 'straighten' them out. The Lees traded some harsh words with her and got on the phone to Brittany (their new best girlfriend) after the conversation.

The true campus elite invaded the dorm on Friday night. The horde consisted of Brittany, some of her sorority, and the Smith twins; jaws hit the ground when ten people showed up at the dorm entrance and asked for us. The Lee twins had not told me about their plan so I was as surprised as everyone else. The Lees tackled the Smith twins and rolled around the floor until only I had a hope of telling them apart. I was not in a position to though as I was being pinned to the nearest wall by Brittany.

The sorority sisters had to separate the couples before proper introductions could be made. From the examples present, Most Popular Sorority was synonym for Best Looking Sisters.

We got everyone signed in and took over the main lounge. Plenty of people made it a point to stop in and show disapproval, especially the preceptors. Nobody pressed the issue too far as getting into a bitchy snubs competition with the créme of the sorority crop was the very definition of a losing proposition.

The sisters dragged us out to a local bar that was not very picky about IDs. Sean, Patrick, and I were not drinkers in view of our regime, but the ladies got pretty hammered and spent hours flirting outrageously with us. By the time, we stumbled to the sorority house, it had been decided the Lees would join the sorority during their first semester. It was against the school rules, but the sorority did not let anyone interfere with claiming worthwhile candidates. Each sister made an ostentatious show of affection involving the Smith twins and me at their door, purloined kisses and covert ass grabs abounded. They invited us to their annual 'In the Dark" party, held on the last official Saturday of the summer. The Smith twins and I tried to get details about the party, but the girls were strictly prohibited from discussing it and described in vivid detail the tortures they would suffer if they talked.

I was ready for bed but the Lee twins and Brittany had other ideas. The three girls mauled Sean, Patrick, and I in the lounge. They could have sold tickets for the number of people that walked in to check out the action. Brittany was the first to break, pulling me out of the chair and dragging me to my room. She did not hold back; my ears were still ringing the next morning.

Everyone in the dorm got the message they needed to step off. It did not matter much though; the Lees were popular with the sorority so one or two sisters visited every night. Joanne and Stephanie flew their true colors and most nights the sisters left well aroused. It did not go further than kisses and groping but made for a better show than anything on TV.

The third session ended a week and half before our freshman semester; the Lee twins and I said goodbye at the train station when the time came. They promised they would be visit the Smiths at least twice, but we knew their return home meant a curtailment of freedom.

Brittany had moved into the sorority house a week before and tried to convince me no one would mind if I holed up in her room. It was a tempting offer, especially when a couple of the leading sisters gave explicit approval to the idea.

I had learned Most Exclusive also seemed to mean Best Kissers, Best Wrigglers on top of a Male Body (or a Female Body), Most Horny, Most Willing to Share, etc.

No matter how tempting the offer, I decided to spend the week and half at home. Karen and my mother made my first night back extraordinary. Marisa was hosting a sleepover at the Smith Mansion. I knew Rachel volunteered her house at my mother's request because of the sly smile she gave me when she picked up Marisa. I would have liked time with Michelle, but she and the freshman had decided to try exclusivity. I shrugged the disappointment away by calling Brittany and asking her to spend the weekend in my house. As luck would have it, Marisa was scheduled to spend the weekend with her stepfather. Rachel and my mom did another of their disappearing acts leaving me with the house to myself. Karen and Brittany wore no clothes from Friday night to Sunday morning. It put a few of the delivery boys off their stride but made coming home from practice or my martial arts class a lot of fun for me.

Brittany headed back to campus on Monday but reminded me about the 'In the Dark' party. I told her I had not received an invitation. She smiled and replied that it would come on Saturday.

My mother claimed most of my sexual time during the remaining week; the second separation was not as tough as the first, but she used it as an excuse to get as much of me as she could. I quite enjoyed being a victim of my mother's loving attention.

The freshmen move-in was on Friday due to Orientation. Rachel and my mother were teary-eyed as we unpacked the cars to move into the freshman dorm. I thought they had left but found Rachel in my room when I returned from helping the twins setup. She got up from my bed and walked up to me. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hard kiss. There were tears in her eyes when she broke it. She touched my face where her tears had left wet tracks. I bit my lip to prevent any attempt to stop her from walking out of the room.

Our coach pushed enough buttons to get me a single. If they had been normal, the twins would have been assigned singles instead of me, but the coach knew not to try to separate them. He spent capital making sure I was taken care of, figuring I would take care of the twins.

The dorm singles were on the first floor placing me with other recruited athletes: basketball, soccer, football, and baseball. State was a sporting powerhouse and though we got some resentful looks, most of the freshmen accepted the rooms as our entitlement. The Lee twins were on the eighth floor with the Smiths on the third.

We were hanging out in the Lees' room when their preceptor knocked on the door. She listed some orientation events that were required attendance. Sean, Patrick, and I looked at each other. She asked what was up. The Lees explained they were part of the 'disenfranchised' program and that we were athletes. The preceptor nodded, accepting everyone in the room had their own orientation presenters and requirements. For the Lees, there was a meeting with the program counselors and group visits with upperclassmen at the orientation events. The Smith twins and I figured we would be suffering through our upperclassmen teammates' inferiority complexes. We headed to the first floor where the Lees snickered at our annoyed expressions before waving goodbye.

The twins and I were pleasantly surprised when Brittany and one of her sisters showed up to lead us around. The sister explained that being recruited athletes we had different needs. (She said it with a straight face.) I began to understand when our first stop was the class scheduling area; I noticed only athletes were present. My class schedule was problematic; the twins' schedules were even worse. A couple of counselors listened to our class versus practice conflicts and made some suggestions. Since I was not being treated like I had turnips for brains, I took the time to plan out more than one semester of classes with the counselor. The rest of our orientation events had the same purpose, to ensure nothing interfered with the reason we had been recruited.

The entire sorority visited us our first night, which made us popular with the athletes. The sorority was obviously picking out others they needed to stake a claim on.

It was the first time I met Julie and Tawny. They joined our impromptu gathering like they were invited; most of the sisters eyed them with approval. Julie and Tawny eyed them right back, which seemed to decide it for everyone.

It was pretty late when we finally got to bed. Brittany left me alone thinking I needed time to adjust. I would have preferred the company but had learned not to argue too much with the women in my life about certain things. They were usually right, or at least had been up to that point in my life.

College had been rough with the negativity around me during the summer but on Saturday that all changed.

During the morning and afternoon, the twins and I did more of the normal orientation things. We finished the last orientation events and were told there would be a campus organization fair in the Quad. Brittany told us we could hang out at the sorority stand all day if we wanted. Our other escorting sister laughed when Brittany said that after the 'In the Dark' party we would not have any energy for walking around anyway.

I was sitting in my room wondering if the 'In the Dark' party was a sorority prank when someone knocked on my door. I got up, opened it, and nearly swallowed my tongue.

In front of me was the reason I tried not argue with the women in my life about certain things. The vision at my door was best for me, and I was sure Brittany had helped pick out her outfit.

The first things I noticed were the melons. Better, more politically correct terms existed for breasts, but these were ripe and juicy with a size and firmness to make any mouth water. Her breasts were melons covered in light blue spandex material to hold them in place. I could not see a bra strap, which in a shirt that tight should have been possible, so the lift was caused by nature and whatever meager aid the shirt could muster. I was being rude but could not help looking down instead of up to her eyes. The shirt stopped halfway down her tummy to show the muscular development of tight abs. She was wearing a jean mini-skirt, which did nothing to hide the thickness of her thighs.

I looked into green eyes that smiled knowing the desired reaction had been achieved. She walked past me; I liked her dark honey colored hair, falling to the middle of her back. She toured the room, making sure I could enjoy how her over-teeming ass moved in the skirt.

She was a little shorter than Brittany but carried an extra twenty pounds of muscle. She was almost too muscular, though the lines of her face, her hair, the feminine warmth in her eyes, the shape of her ass, and those knee weakening-melons bellowed female too loudly for the extra muscle to matter.

She looked over her shoulder as I closed the door and leaned against it.

"Do you need more time?" she asked. I nodded. I did not need more time to recover, which was not going to happen until I was balls deep in her ass, but I wanted more time to take her in.

"Brittany said you would like the outfit," she said picking up some of the decorative touches Rachel and my mother could not help leave behind in my room.

"Yeah! I like the outfit..." I said in a voice that left no doubt the only use I had for the outfit was to peel it off her. I wanted to tear it off her, but I would not be going to any party if I put that in my voice and she offered the slightest hint of curiosity about what it would be like.

She smiled from underneath her eyelashes and moved to open my closet. I was only wearing sweatpants and t-shirt so I had to change. She pulled out a pair of jeans and a white, buttoned-down shirt out. She put them on the bed and pulled a t-shirt, briefs, and socks out of my drawers. She laid those on the bed, sat down on my desk, and looked at me with expectant eyes.

"Are you my invitation?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Is Brittany someone else's invitation?" I asked darkly. She blew air through her nose in annoyance at me before answering.

"Possessiveness can be taken too far, David."

"Is Brittany someone else's invitation?"

"It's not like you wouldn't fuck me if I took my clothes off and spread for you," she said, again refusing to answer the question. I stared at her silently.

"My sisters are going to like you!" she said. "David, Brittany doesn't even use a dildo to masturbate. That girl's mouth, pussy, and ass is reserved for one dick. Yours."

I nodded and moved to the clothing.

"Men!" she said in an exasperated voice. I picked up the clothes and started walking to the door.

"Excuse me, David," she said. I turned around to look at her.

"I dressed like this to give you a show, don't I get one?" she asked sweetly. She spread her legs a little to give me a flash of her panties. I held out my underwear before I spoke.

"I'd be showing you a lot more than you're showing me."

"Brittany has made you out to be some kind of legend," she replied with a little arrogance in her smile. "I've got to see it with my own eyes."

"Well, I don't show my hard dick to a woman whose name I don't know."

"Mandy," she said spreading her legs another inch apart. Her panties were tiny. "My name is Mandy."

I did not hesitate to take my clothes off. I was not as good looking as the twins, but the women who liked me usually wanted more than just to look. I had reached my full height and was shaped by years of swimming, martial arts, and my weight regimen. From the tightening of Mandy's breasts, I could tell she was impressed. My hard dick waved angrily at Mandy as if insisting she come over and play.

"Do you need more time?" I asked. She nodded and kept her eyes on my cock. After a couple of minutes, she took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. She nodded for me to dress.

The underwear and jeans were tighter than they should have been.

"What do you play?" I asked.

"Softball, but that's not why I'm built like this," she replied. I looked at her with curiosity.

"I was injured during my sophomore year in high school and weight training was part of my physical therapy. It sort of stuck," she said. There was an element of being embarrassed about how she looked.

"I'm sorry you were injured, but I like what stuck to you," I told her. She gave me a sweet smile.

The Smith twins were waiting at the dorm entrance, along with a couple of other athletes. A sorority sister was paying special attention to each male. There was also a young, painfully nerdy guy with his eyes glued worshipfully to a devastating blonde. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at Mandy. He did not fit the mold of the other guys with a sorority invitation.

"David Forrest," she said. "Think Da Vinci focused completely on all things computer. Our sorority does not let someone like Forrest cross our path without making sure we can knock on his door for support."

"Pimped out to him," I said looking at the blonde. It was disconcerting to think they were that cold blooded. She dismissed the idea with a blast of air out of her mouth and looked at me like she was disappointed.

"New sisters are broken quickly out of the high school worldview," she informed me haughtily. "In high school, the only measure of public success is sports. At college, the field widens but only for women who grow up. Maybe one to three athletes will make it during a sister's tenure at school, even out of a sports program like ours. The twins, you, and no permanent injuries will give us a huge athletic class in the next four years, but it's still only five to six athletes who will go farther than a beer full of memories. There are far more pearls than diamonds, David."

"That's a little anti the regular feminist stance, isn't it?"

"Don't be dense!" she said angrily. "We're an organization that needs outside support to continue flourishing."

"Sounds to me like you want to make sure your sisters marry pearls."

"That's part of it. Marriage is a social institution, but the gratitude of the right people is also invaluable to us."

"What do you mean?" She looked at me and nodded when she saw I was focused on her answer.

"The catfights to be invitations for both Davids this year were historical," she replied.

"I don't understand!"

"Smith Holdings, a multi-region player with a presence in a variety of niche markets. The company is on the verge of national and international expansion. The missing element is the right person holding the reins. No one outside the company understands why Rachel Smith has waited so long to hand power to a viable candidate."

I waited for the rest.

"David Forrest, sixteen years old, brilliant computer engineer and programmer. Had it not been for what-amounts to Luddite parents, college would be years in his past."

I took a second look at Forrest. The blonde was hitting him with every woman's tool in her arsenal.

"Smith Holdings owns a high-end motherboard manufacturing company with some lucrative government contracts," she said looking at me. "Management is hoping to expand the daughter company into other computer parts. Our Sisterhood believes it would be a perfect fit."

I looked into Mandy's eyes and back to David Forrest. The blonde had him pinned to the wall. She kissed him; his hands drifted shyly to her ass.

"She clawed her way through five sisters to be his invitation. Take my word for it--Marie is hot for him. David is going to remember tonight for the rest of his life. She's a senior so she can't keep him, but we'll settle him with one of us."

"That's really cold," I said with no judgment in my voice.

"We didn't write the rules," she replied shrugging. "Plus, aren't you going to be very grateful to us for facilitating a meeting of the Davids?"

I studied Forrest some more. His hands had a tight grip on the blonde's ass, and she was rubbing her mound against him. He groaned, not able to control something he had never experienced before (with another person anyway). The blonde rubbed harder, making his head drop to her shoulder. A minute later, he looked around the room, but every other invitee and sister was pointedly ignoring the action.

David met my eyes; I smiled at him and the blonde before turning back to Mandy as if I had not noticed anything. The blonde kissed him deeply and led him towards the elevator. Once inside, she wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled him close to make sure no one could see the stain on his pants. She did not seem to care if anyone saw his marking on her.

I walked over to the twins and asked to borrow a cell phone. Sean shook his head and handed his over. I called Michael and put him on Forrest's trail. If the sisters were right, David Forrest would be courted more aggressively than he had been by a group of co-eds who played harder than anyone I ever met.

"Michael will take a look him," I said to Mandy. "If you're right, Smith Holdings will make an offer."

"And we'll make sure he accepts," Mandy replied. I tilted my head in question.

"Oh, David! How wonderful!" Mandy said in a heated voice that would crumble a sixteen-year-old's ability to say no. "I know how we can celebrate! Have you ever tied a woman to your bed and had your evil way with her? NO!?! Hold on, let me call one of my sisters, she'll help you. Hmmm... maybe we should start with tying her down. What do you think?"

I closed my eyes as her voice affected me below the waist.

"That sounds like pimping to me!" I said when the effect of her voice faded.

"Darling, she'd fuck him anyway," Mandy informed me archly, "If you don't understand what a competent man does to certain women, you don't know your attraction."

When David returned, he had changed pants and the silly smile on his face spoke volumes about the blonde's competence. She was licking her lips as if trying to savor the last taste of something she had enjoyed greatly. The stain on her dress was less noticeable but still visible; it would probably be the reason David found himself in the blonde's room at the sorority.

"So you fought to be my invitation?" I asked Mandy.

"Mostly Brittany stepped in and dictated who you were getting," she said shrugging. "The fight was really between Brittany and the sisters who disagreed with her."

The Lee twins came out of the elevator in the company of a very mussed-looking sister. Sean, Patrick, and I broke out laughing at the sight. Playing with the Lee twins was the fastest way we knew to get tumbled ass over teakettle. On the walk to the house, the Lees' invitation kept looking at them like she could not wait for round two.

At the sorority house, the sisters outnumbered the invitees so from the outside it seemed like a friendly gathering. There was a lot of noise coming from the other Greek houses, which distracted anyone from looking too closely.

After an hour of introductions and buildup, the invitations led us into the basement.

It was large, as wide and long as the house. There were a couple of stairs leading to the main, which created small alcoves. There was not enough people to make us feel packed in but enough for me to commandeer one of the alcoves. I noticed the invitees were being guided surreptitiously to the walls so sisters and sister candidates formed a core in the middle of the basement. The sisters were looking around at the guys as if mentally marking their location.

"Ladies and gentlemen," came over recessed speakers. "Welcome, to our sorority's legendary 'In the Dark' party. Remember... what happens in the dark, stays in the dark. I'm sure I don't have to mention the only penalty for talking."

Her voice was deep and sensuous. I looked around and noticed David Forrest had been placed in one of the other stairway nooks. A few sisters were jostling for position around his blonde. In front of me, the same struggle for position was being played out.

"Those of you who've never been here are wondering what 'In the Dark' means." Her voice was doing a great job as a sexual appetizer.

"Ladies, are the doors locked?" the voice asked.

"HELL YEAH!" every girl in the basement yelled. The guys were smiling with nervousness and anticipation.

"Then, for the next four hours, this party is in the dark." The second she said 'dark', every light died.

I pushed against the wall and tried to make anything out. The darkness was too deep though, not even slivers of light filtered from underneath the doors. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"It's okay, baby," Brittany whispered. I put my arm out slowly and came into contact with her breast. She pushed into my hand. She leaned against me and kissed me. I pulled her closer, grabbing her ass. A pair of female hands joined mine on Brittany's ass. They were more interested in touching her than the dress so they pulled it up. They tugged insistently when my hands stopped the dress from getting to Brittany's waist. I took my hands away and rushed them back when I felt the dress finish the trip but was still beaten to Brittany's naked ass. Another pair of hands joined the party. I gave up on that end and moved to Brittany's breasts. She pulled the top of the dress down, giving me room to play.

"You're in the way, Brittany!" someone whispered harshly.

"Okay!" Brittany hissed after someone spanked her butt. She pulled me off the wall, slipped around me, and wrapped her arms around my waist. A female leaned against my chest and asked politely if she could stick her tongue in my mouth.

The next hour was a haze of female lips and tongues; grabbing big, small, medium, and overflowing asses and breasts; and my fingers playing with wet pussies in various states of undress. Suddenly a number of the girls trooped up the stair and out of the basement. I tried to follow but Brittany held me tightly.

"Not yet," she whispered. The doors closed, drowning in darkness again. Someone's hands pressed against my chest.

I knew who it was. Brittany's hands explored the girl pressing against me.

"Mandy?" she gasped.

The girl did not answer. I reached around and grabbed her tight, hard ass. I could not mold it in my hands without applying a lot of pressure. She moaned in appreciation when I did.

""What about your boyfriend, Mandy?" Brittany asked

"We're on a break," Mandy said before kissing me.

"Oh" Brittany said. "Ohhhh!"

Brittany moved around me, allowing me to lean on the wall. Mandy kept her body on mine; she kissed me hard. Brittany got behind Mandy and pulled up her skirt. Luckily, there was plenty of real estate on Mandy's ass for Brittany's and my hands to co-exist happily.

I got annoyed at the panties rather quickly though. Brittany must have had the same problem because she stepped back and pulled on Mandy's panties until they tore off. I ran a finger down the crack of Mandy's ass and in to touch her pussy. She was wet and ready when Brittany unceremoniously shoved her fingers into Mandy's pussy.

Mandy broke our kiss and gasped against my neck. I pulled Brittany's fingers out and switched positions with Mandy. There was a box next to us; I pushed one of Mandy's legs up with mine and rested my foot on the box. I stroked a hand down her hard stomach and into her sparse pussy hair. I kept moving down until I could play with the core of her heat.

"Eat her!" I told Brittany. The girls moaned. Brittany's face pushed my hand aside. I grabbed the bottom of Mandy's shirt and pulled it off her body. I palmed her breasts and ran my thumbs over her nipples.

A scream cut the darkness.

I whispered into Mandy's ear how much I wanted to be inside her. How badly I wanted to cum all over her tits. She shook and released a low-tone scream as an orgasm washed through her.

Brittany's hands attacked my pants. She stood up after freeing me and moved us into position until she could sit on the box. She pulled Mandy down to give her a kiss; it also bent Mandy over putting her in perfect position.

"Fuck her, baby!" Brittany whispered around Mandy's lips.

I straightened until the head of my dick touched moisture. Mandy gasped at the contact and reached between her legs to hold me in place. I pushed towards her with my hips, sinking my dick slowly into her.

Mandy reminded me of Carmen: thick, warm, wet. She groaned into Brittany's lips as I powered into her. I hit bottom and stroked out, only to pump back through her thick tightness. Her pussy struggled to accommodate me, but I paid it little consideration.

Mandy came suddenly. I had to stop at the deep end as her pussy squeezed me. I had expected her body to try to crush me but instead waves of pressure moved up and down my dick. I had to stay still or lose control.

Brittany got up and moved to stand next to us.

"Fuck her ass, baby!" she said, prying Mandy's asscheeks apart. "Make her ours!"

"No, please!" Mandy begged... but did not move. "Please no!"

I froze when Mandy's pussy squeezed me. She wanted it!

"Take her ass, David!"

"Please just fuck me," Mandy pleaded. She moved back and forth to convince me to keep to what I was already doing. I could pull out and take her ass, but Mandy did not want to give herself completely.

I pulled back and stroked hard.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Mandy did an incredibly sexy thing. She raised her right leg; I reached down to grab it, but it kept coming up until she rested it on my shoulder. She pushed against me, fucking me while holding a standing split. She wrapped the leg around my neck, her heel behind my head.

Mandy came again; no matter how much I wanted to continue I could not hold on any longer. I grunted and came inside her.

A pounding on Brittany's door woke us up. Mandy had not joined us in Brittany's room, but I had hopes to find her in mine before long. Sean stuck his cell phone in my face when I opened the door.

"Get your own, David," he grumbled before disappearing behind another door.

It was my mother calling to tell me Smith Holdings wanted David Forrest on board. Fortunately, David's blonde was walking down the hallway fresh out of the shower. I put my hand on her arm to stop her. We had a three-way conversation about what would be a good offer to a sixteen-year-old kid in his first week of college.

The twins, Forrest, and I spent the entire time at the fair sitting behind the sorority booth. The Lee twins were in the Smith twins' lap but were paying attention to the conversation I was having with Forrest and the blonde, Marie. I was trying to draw him out, something that proved unsuccessful until the Lees joined in and worked with Marie to achieve it. I backed off when they had him chatting comfortably. The Lee twins called my mother after the fair to give her the information they gleaned from Forrest.

The first week of college whizzed by; the only high point was the twins crushing our teammates' belief that they were just a 'little' better than everyone else. I could not help smirking with an 'I told you so' glint in my eyes. We were not going to be popular but fully understood the first tournament would make us untouchable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.