The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

The Winter Interlude

Erotica Sex Story: The Winter Interlude - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

Not quite a break in the story

I focused so much on getting into college my junior year that it took time to adjust to a more relaxed senior year. I only needed to maintain a good grade point average, apply to college, and have a strong enough swim season to earn a scholarship. My life was in order, including the sexual side--Karen and my mother at home, while Michelle slipped into the girlfriend role at school. Michelle staked her claim the first day at school by pinning me against her locker and giving me a hard, possessive kiss in front of the female in-crowd members.

I was happily waiting for senioritis to strike when Karen's father forced me to openly proclaim dominance within the pack.

It was a Saturday in November; Karen, Marisa, and Michelle were gossiping in the living room. Michelle had made it pretty obvious she wanted to head to my room for a quickie, but I was waiting for Karen's father to arrive for one of his rare visits. My mother and Aunt Esmerelda were in the kitchen doing their own gossiping when the doorbell rang. Esmerelda shot out of the kitchen to answer the door before one of the girls could get it.

Even Michelle felt the tension that walked into the room with my uncle. She looked at me, but I ignored her.

Karen's father was nervous and refused Esmerelda's offer of a drink. Everyone was quiet as his eyes bored into his daughter. Michelle moved closer to my mother. Marisa alternated between looking at Karen and our uncle. Esmerelda and my mother's faces expressed deep anger as we waited for the bomb that put so much excitement in my uncle's eyes to drop. He looked around the room for support and found none.

I was standing a couple of feet from him and watched him take a deep breath before speaking.

"I want Karen to move into my apartment," he announced.

Esmeralda and my mother's heads reared back in shock. I closed the distance and drove my fist into his gut. Michelle and Marisa yelled in surprise. Karen, my mother, and aunt were staring wide-eyed at me when I turned around.

"Leave," I said. My mother grabbed Michelle's hand while Esmerelda guided Karen and Marisa towards the kitchen. Trying to recover his breath, my uncle gasped for air at my feet.

"No!" I said, freezing the females.

"That way!" I told them, pointing at the front door.

My mother met Esmerelda's eyes and pushed Michelle towards her. My aunt walked the girls around the furniture to keep a fair distance between us. Michelle's eyes were fearful, but she followed the other girls out of the house. My mother walked into the kitchen and came out with her purse. She grabbed her keys from the hook by the door and exited without looking at me.

I looked down, sighed, and kicked my uncle in the ribs. He curled into a ball; I shrugged before heading into the kitchen for a glass of water. I sat on the coffee table and took a drink. When he finally sat up, I put the glass down.

"That was stupid," I said in a friendly voice. He got his feet under him, warning me what was coming. I looked down at my glass before reaching for it. He moved; I met his face with my forehead. He was not expecting the move and dropped.

I winced at the blood gushing out his nose; my mother would have some words for me if the floor got permanently stained. I went into the kitchen for some paper towels. Pushing him out of the way, I did what I could for the floor. I sat on the coffee table and wiped his blood from my forehead.

"That was even stupider," I said when he sat up holding his nose. He looked at me; he was not ready to accept defeat yet. For everything my uncle was not, he still had the instincts of a wolf.

We made eye contact. He battled for the dominant position but could not withstand the pressure of my judgment. I got up and kicked him in the side of the head to drive the lesson deeper.

I kicked the shit out of him until he was nothing more than a crying ball of pain.

I walked to the phone and called my Uncle Ovaldo. I grabbed another glass of water before heading back to the prey. I held his chin up and gave him a drink. He tried to get up, but I pushed him down and placed my knee on his throat. He looked up at me with fear deep in his eyes.

He was no longer a wolf, just a scared human being.

"Here's what you're going to do," I said slowly to make sure he understood. "Monday, you're make someone in the family Karen's legal guardian. It doesn't have to be my mom, but you will make your daughter someone else's responsibility."

He tried to shake his head. I put weight on my knee to cut off his oxygen. He tried to push me off in a panic, but the beating had weakened him too much. When I lifted my weight, he took a pained breath.

"Ovaldo is coming over," I said. "He can take you to hospital, or he can bury you."

I grabbed his broken nose and pushed down. He saw the deadly intent in my eyes. He also saw what other members of our extended family had been aware of for a long time--I was the worst of us.

He whimpered as the wolf inside told him I wanted to tear his throat out for hurting a member of the pack.

"Don't worry, uncle," I said, sitting back on the coffee table. "The family will start helping you out. We'll pay your rent and anything else you might need."

He looked at me, waiting for the rest.

"The family will make sure Karen does not want for anything." I smiled, making him flinch. "And I will personally take care of her feminine needs."

His eyes shot hatred at me, but it was a defeated hatred so I let it go. While I waited for Ovaldo, I described, in full detail, how much Karen had enjoyed her first time with me. I told him how on most night Karen crawled into my bed and begged me to fuck her because she slept 'better' with a load of my cum inside her. I also asked his opinion on whether my mother or Michelle should be his daughter's first woman.

Ten minutes later, my uncle Ovaldo arrived. Ovaldo and I were the only family members of significant height. He was several inches taller and outweighed me by a hundred pounds.

He walked in and looked down at his brother. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"He needs to go to the hospital. I'm pretty sure his nose is broken," I said. He waited for the rest.

"He's also going to need an escort on Monday when he signs guardianship of Karen over to someone else."

Ovaldo looked down at his brother and back at me. He nodded, helped his brother up, and walked him out of the house. I closed the door and took the water glass into the kitchen.

For the most part, everything had gone as I intended when I saw Karen's father eyeing her emerging womanhood with avarice. The rape had become a scar she could live with. He made her a wolf, but the predator she was had no use for the inadequate. His ego wanted her, and he thought he had nothing to lose. Karen was mine; I made her mine. Giving her back was unthinkable--I did not surrender my plunder, I did not share it with those outside the pack, and I did not give it away.

The women came back carrying shopping bags. I flipped channels as my family looked around the house for him. Michelle stood a few feet from me and tracked every move I made. She had questions about what happened after they left, but her social training would not let her ask. I kept watching TV until the women sat down, waiting for me to signal they could proceed with their questions.

I would have preferred to say nothing; Michelle's presence made the desire stronger. I turned the television off and kept it short.

"You're not going with your father," I told Karen. The older women nodded; Marisa grabbed Karen's hand and squeezed it. Karen's tear-filled eyes thanked me. Michelle's eyes darted from the women to me and back to the women. Her parents were in a co-equal relationship; she could not understand how the women could relax so much after just one sentence from me.

"On Monday, Ovaldo is taking him to see a lawyer so someone in the family can be made Karen's legal guardian," I continued.

"Who?" Esmerelda asked. I stared at her until she looked away.

"We'll take care of the details, David," she said apologetically.

"From now on Karen only sees her father when and if she wants," I finished. Michelle's eyes got even wider at that proclamation; and she gasped as my mother, aunt, and Karen nodded.

I declared for the leadership of our family circle, and my mother had deliberately stepped aside. I had also taken the first step toward becoming the head of our extended family. My grandfather was the last dominant male, but four members of the pack had followed my lead without question because, like my grandfather, I was the worst of us.

I was glad for everyone's cooperation; I had plans for Ovaldo and Esmerelda.

My mother looked at Esmerelda and nodded towards the kitchen. I watched them walk out of the room. My aunt turned to make eye contact; her eyes asked to accept my dominance in a more physically expressive manner at the earliest opportunity. I smiled to let Esmerelda know, her time was near.

Michelle made a subtle attempt to get information from Karen and Marisa. My baby sister did not have any answers, but she gave me a look that warned of the imminent eruption of girl-talk. I laughed before fleeing to my room.

A half hour later, I was swapping CDs in the stereo when Michelle came in. She leaned back against the door staring at me. The way her eyes wandered over me let me know Karen told her what my uncle had done to trigger the violent reaction. Michelle had taken his act for the sin and crime it was in her world. I had no desire to explain what it had really been about; her take on the situation was good enough.

She waited until I was done with the stereo before approaching. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

Michelle had been curious early on about my mother not questioning her presence in my room. In her world, parents did not allow teenagers to be alone behind closed doors for significant periods of time. She was more comfortable after what she witnessed; my mother would be the last person to disturb me (Karen's father would be the LAST person, but he did not count). I smiled into her kiss at the thought of a less inhibited Michelle.

My hands had moved to Michelle's ass. I was pulling her against when the door opened. Michelle obviously turned a corner because she let the kiss go on for a few seconds before looking at who entered.

Karen had changed but not just her clothes.

The outfit was something she must have bought that afternoon expecting the need to be grateful to me. Her top was smoke pretending to be white lace. The panties had the same make-believe philosophy, which put her newly shaved mound on display. She turned around to show me that the back was nothing more than a string between her cheeks.

Michelle took a deep breath at the sight of Karen.

The other change was Karen's being. She was free within the confines of the pack and free under my control of her sexuality--far more freedom than most people enjoyed.

She wallowed in her freedom as she swayed towards us. Michelle slid an arm off my neck and created space. Karen put her hands on either side of my face and stared into my eyes. She nodded before pulling me down to kiss her. Her mouth opened as our lips touched, inviting my tongue's invasion.

She broke the kiss and turned to Michelle. I ducked out from under Michelle's arm, which she let fall to her side. The girls stared at each other; the eye contact was not competitive or questioning, just touching, almost preparing for the next step.

I walked behind Karen and looked over her shoulder at Michelle.

Michelle looked at me. I smiled in invitation and put my hand on the small of Karen's back. I pushed her towards Michelle.

Michelle had a crush on me for a long time, but it was not just about me though. I was a stepping-stone towards other things she wanted.

She did not leave the room when Karen stepped into her space and cupped her face. Michelle put her arms around Karen's waist and took a taste of freedom. Being mine was the first step towards what Michelle wanted; kissing Karen was the second.

I moved to a position where I could fully appreciate their contact. Karen was shorter and slimmer than Michelle, but except for Karen's darker eyes, there was not much difference between them. They had long dark hair, pale skin, and the same physical frame.

The third step was to follow when Karen pulled her down on top of the bed. Karen hands wandered down to Michelle's ass.

I gave them the time they needed to wonder at the differences between a male and female lover. I programmed the CD changer with the proper mood music and turned the lights down. After dragging a chair near the bed, I took my clothes off so I would be ready when they needed me.

I sat and enjoyed the show.

The similarities almost made it a study in sisters; I smiled at the thought. Michelle must have witnessed Brittany and me. It shaped her hunger for me as well as for darker things.

I watched as Karen's top came off, and Michelle licked her nipples. If Michelle got what she wanted, it would be beautiful.

It was beautiful!

That night, I was only called in for the final scene of the last act, but the girls were meticulous in bringing the curtain down and raising it for the encore.

After her first time, Michelle was hell-bent on becoming a mistress seducer of women. She and Karen spent a lot of time learning how to pleasure and love a woman as a woman. Karen did it so she would be ready to accommodate the female members of our family, but Michelle had a plan to conquer the world around her with every touch of a new woman.

Michelle practiced on two of the senior female elites in school. It was beautiful! She was absolutely ruthless in her seductions. Her prey was chosen carefully: curious adventuresome females, looking for danger, and not wanting to wait for the rest of their lives to begin.

High school was a restriction of the spirit, a tool of conformity.

She gave her 'victims' reasons to do exactly what they wanted. One of them could make believe it was blackmail as she moaned around my dick while Michelle tongued her clit. The other could believe eating Michelle out was the tariff for what she really wanted, me.

Michelle told me about calling Brittany to ask when she was coming home for winter break. She told Brittany she had a surprise, but she would have to do exactly what Michelle wanted her to before getting it. Later, Brittany told me the call was so blatantly seductive she could not resist.

Michelle talked her parents into letting the sisters stay at home Christmas Eve to catch up; the girls would drive up to their grandparents' home on Christmas Day. She also conspired with the women in my life so I would go without sex for a full week. She did not know enough to alert my mother, but Karen took care of that angle.


I closed the door to Michelle's home. She pushed me against the flat surface with a full body press and tried to shove her tongue down my throat. I danced with her tongue as she undid my pants. She pushed my chin up and kissed my neck while shoving my pants and underwear down. She knelt, took off my shoes, and helped me out of the clothes she had undone. She stood up to tear off my jacket and shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.