The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 7A: Summer Crushes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7A: Summer Crushes - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The beginning of a male story


Junior year of high school was far from my favorite.

It was late September before Rachel and my mother came up for air after their passionate island getaway. When Carmen's boyfriend did not return after the summer, she and Jeanie caught a case of the exclusives. Iris moved out-of-state with my uncle to get the kids away from everything that reminded them of their mother. Tanya and I were just getting comfortable as a couple when her father called her home; I did not bother pretending the long distance thing would work.

I had curtailed my martial arts training, but the extra time was eaten by my new executive gofer position. Our swim coach also increased practice time so my schedule was tighter than ever. My female classmates were the most convenient and available source of sex partners, but their sexual immaturity soon soured me on them.

I had committed incest twice (four times if step-aunts counted). Two mature, sexually driven women trained me sexually. My classmates could not keep up, and I made it worse by keeping everything strictly sexual. My longest relationship with a classmate lasted two weeks.

With my sex life suffering a dry spell, I focused on getting into college. Everyone campaigned for me to apply to the same colleges as the twins, but I could not see the finances working out. Marisa was only three years behind me and destined for medical school. I needed to think about her future too.

The extra energy I directed at getting into college raised my grades, collegiate test scores, and swim times making everyone even more insistent about my choice of colleges. Our swim coach was the worst; he had been offered the top coaching position at a couple of the schools in the hope he would bring the twins with him.

I dreamed a little about campuses with ivy covered buildings and rich co-eds trolling among their social inferiors, but a State swim scholarship was the ticket I banked on earning.

Things got a little interesting when Karen, the daughter of my mother's second oldest brother, moved in with us. Karen's father was a shadow of my uncles; he felt guilt and regret.

My mother warning me to be careful with Karen was odd. We had just renewed our sexual bond in a night of sweat-drenched sex making it clear what I was supposed to be careful about. Karen was fourteen and a late bloomer. She showed the promise of straight black hair, dark eyes, clean pale skin, and a tight body. In my family, she stood out as a cool breeze among desert winds.

Karen's behavior was not consistent enough to do anything but ignore her. One moment she would be smoldering and fleeing the next. Unlike Iris, Karen did not want me to pursue when she ran.

Her father's first visit shined light on the matter; one eye lusted and the other remorsed. Both her eyes reflected confusion and pain. Something happened between them, but no one would talk about it--at least not to me.

I ended the school year with no worries about college, except for finding a way to get people off my case about finalizing my decision to attend State.

The summer looked like it would be a reflection of my school year.

I was without a steady sexual partner. I had a confused and hurt teenage girl living in my house. And the twins were spending their summer vacation in Europe, which meant I had our swim coach's exclusive attention.

The practice sessions were so brutal it felt like he was trying to make me quit. His efforts only worked to get me closer to a scholarship so I bore down and pushed through.

The only bright light was that my gofer position with Michael had turned into learning everything about Smith Holdings by working in every division (even in the manufacturing plants).

I resigned myself to my first uneventful and quiet teenage summer when Rachel Smith made the first open move to mold my life in the image laid down by her husband. Seduction may not have been a part of her original plan, but my mother's words said it had not been unexpected.

Myy crush on Rachel never faded. It had been five years since my vision clouded at seeing Rachel in a bikini. At thirty-three, she was more beautiful than on the yellow bikini day. In my eyes, Rachel glowed: the halo of long blonde hair coupled with her lifestyle had a lot to do with the effect. She was tall with womanly hips, a lush ass, D-cups, and worked out religiously. My mother defined what I found attractive in a woman, but Rachel refined every detail of what I wanted in a woman.

The crush had changed though. At seventeen, I understood I would always be attracted to Rachel, but nothing would ever come of it.

The second weekend of summer I was left to my own devices. My martial arts school was giving a test; Michael was on a business trip; and Saturdays were my day off from the pool.

Unfortunately, Karen had developed crush on me, which meant hanging out at my house was akin to walking in a minefield.

Karen and my sister never negotiated a relationship, even though they were the same age. Karen's crush and the ensuing competition for my attention brought them to blows on a couple of occasions.

My mother made no move to push Karen further into the crush or push me away from her. Friday night, before my weekend of freedom, Karen initiated a catch-me game with Marisa and me. I played because they seemed to be getting along, and I wanted to foster cooperation. The game ended suddenly when Marisa realized Karen was only really playing with me. She sensed the sexual innuendo in Karen catching me. Marisa stormed off in protest and slammed her bedroom door shut several times.

Karen ignored the theatrics and continued playing, until I touched her ass.

It was an accident, even though she had been copping feels throughout the game. I meant to wrap an arm around her waist from behind, but she stepped onto the sofa and turned around. I did what came naturally; I filled my hand with her small, tight ass.

She flipped out! I let go immediately, but she got a couple of scratches in before running to her room.

In the morning, she tried to act like nothing happened, but her eyes flashed with the same fear and confusion that she looked at her father with. Marisa and my mother spent breakfast looking between Karen and me. They reacted in solidarity with Karen by staring at me angrily. I had enough of the females in my home and called Rachel to ask if I could spend the day in her pool. With a hard look, my mother stopped Marisa from asking if she could tag along.

I biked hard to Rachel's house (it burned some of the frustration off). She welcomed me with a quick hug and asked if I had eaten. She laughed at the hopeful look on my face and offered to cook something. The Smiths used a service agency to supplement a small staff, but with the twins gone for the summer Rachel made do with just her permanent servants.

Coincidently, the staff had the weekend off, which I did not notice until after my second breakfast of the day.

We sat around for a couple of hours talking about the twins and me. She got to hear how I felt about going to college with the twins. I wanted to; but the financial burden on my mom would be too much when Marisa's time came. People trying to convince me State was not the best choice pissed me off. No one doubted Marisa would be a doctor someday, like I did not doubt Michael would be hers. I saw passion in her eyes when she spoke of those two things. Her education would be expensive, and it seemed stupid to make it tougher when my own plans were so unclear.

I was grateful Rachel let me get it out. I thought I had gotten one person off my back, but I should have known better. Rachel was never as bad as the rest because she took care of her family.

People talked, Rachel did.

She got up from the kitchen stool and ran her fingers through my hair. She ordered me into the pool, grumbling about water being the best way to cheer the twins and me up. I changed in my guest room.

The Smith pool was large enough for comfortable laps. I needed to think, and the pool helped. I was resting on the edge facing the house when Rachel came out.

She had on a yellow bikini (not THE yellow bikini).

She was walking towards me, so I got the full effect. The bikini covered more than enough to be modest, but it had metal links joining different portions. There were three metal rings between the breast cups, and links on each hip joining the front and back of the bottom. I needed to adjust my trunks when she dragged the lounge closer to the pool and bent over to put her towel down.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Baby, can you help me with the suntan lotion?" she asked--to which I nodded dumbly. I had been performing suntan service for years, but the first time was soon after my relationship with Iris became sexual. Applying lotion to Rachel never quite gained its proper place in my masturbation repertoire because I was well beyond rubbing at that point.

This time was different. My hard-on explained that the two of us were alone and mostly naked. Rachel also usually applied most of the lotion and only had me do the spots she could not reach.

I stood by the lounge staring at her lotion-less body.

"Start with my face," she instructed, patting the lounge. With her blue eyes staring at me, I accepted that no matter how much sexual experience I gained, some part of me would always be twelve when I looked at her. I smiled and put some lotion on my hands.

Her seduction was brilliant in its timing and rhythm.

It was the first time I touched her intimately since our kiss. I traced her features with my fingertips. I memorized how it felt to touch her. There was enough lotion on my hands to apply a light coat on face. I grabbed the tip of her nose and tweaked it. She opened her eyes and smiled mischievously at me.

I had been empowered but was not yet aware of it.

I put more lotion on my hands and stroked her neck. She was ticklish and giggled. I rubbed the lotion into her shoulders and looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed, but her lips were slightly parted.

I took the arm closest to me and put it on my lap. I poured a line of lotion down her upper arm and worked it into her skin. She brought the other arm across for me to give it the same treatment.

I did her arms first to avoid getting anywhere near her breasts, but once done I had choose between her legs and torso.

Choosing her torso, I painted large drops of lotion from her belly button to the hollow of her neck. Her legs moved restlessly, and she worked her neck in a small circle. I was sure she would stop me; she did not, so I had to continue.

I put a hand on her stomach. The skin was incredibly soft; I spread the lotion to her ribcage. I held my breath as my fingertips brushed the bottom of her full breasts. I stayed in the general area for a bit.

I shifted the position of my hands so the V between thumb and first finger rested below each breast. A quick motion upwards would have freed her breasts from the bikini cups. Avoiding temptation, I moved to the top of her chest and worked the lotion in. I noticed a drop underneath the links between her breasts. My chest was tight as I slipped my fingers in and spread the drop thinly between her breasts.

Her legs were easier to do. I had to stand up, which allowed another adjustment to my shorts. I did the bottom of her feet first making her giggle again. I worked her shins slowly, preparing myself for her thighs.

She had thick, athletic thighs from the workouts on aerobic machines like the Stairmaster. I poured lotion on them, allowing myself time to look. I liked thick thighs; there was something very sexual about it. I took my time, making sure her thighs were well protected from the sun while getting a lifetime's worth of feels.

I coated my hands again, knowing the dangerous part was coming up. I put my hands on the sides of her hips and worked inward until I was touching the bikini bottoms near the juncture of her thighs. I had the same finger of each hand on opposite sides of the cloth covering Rachel's pussy! Things got blurry. I stopped before I went too far. I rubbed the extra lotion on my hands into her thighs to signal I was done with the topside.

She turned over.

Without missing a beat, she undid her top so I could work her entire back. As she lay on her stomach, she reached back, arched her ass up, and tucked the bottoms between her asscheeks to expose more skin to the sun.

My brain sent a signal to my dick, informing it that as soon as I finished Rachel's back, my hands would be on her ass.

I poured a liberal amount of lotion on her back. I rubbed it into her lower back first. I would be returning to go lower, but I was torturing myself by doing it slowly. Her skin was flawless, no surprise to me considering the detailed study I had made of her body for the last five years.

I took my time on her upper back, making sure she shined in the sun. She groaned when I rubbed her shoulders so I spent a few minutes massaging them. I moved to her lower back again and dripped a little more lotion on it. I turned around so I was facing her ass and rubbed the lotion into her back.

I ran my fingertips along the edge of the bikini. She arched her ass again at the sensation of my fingers along the intimate line. I got off the lounge and moved down by her feet. I had a plan for how I wanted her ass in my hands, but it had to seem a natural sequence. I knelt at her feet and stroked her calves upward with lotion soaked hands. It was a Stairmaster workout day for her so I made sure work out any soreness in her calves.

I climbed onto the lounge, straddled her calves, and tickled the back of her knees. She tried to pull away but I was pinning her legs down. When I continued tickling her, she came up until her ass was in my crotch. She turned her upper body to pat my nose playfully before slowly getting back on her stomach.

There were too many things for my mind to process in those few seconds. The view of her ass as it came towards me was amazing. The cloth covering her pussy was exposed then gone again as she came nearer to me. I had a half second glimpse of her ass as it came into position against my crotch. There was the feel of her ass on my hard-on, along with the feel of her ass moving against my hard-on as she turned her body to pat my nose. The flash of naked breast. Breasts! I stared at her ass as she lay back down. Rachel's hips and ass moving as she adjusted the top into the correct position on her breasts was an absolutely stunning sight.

I rubbed my palms from the center of my forehead to my temples trying to regain my composure. I grabbed the lotion again and recoated my hands. I barely noticed as I rubbed lotion into the back of her thighs. I recovered only when I was straddling her thighs with just her ass left unprotected from the sun.

My mind suggested only doing a cursory job but was shouted down by other parts. I did not believe I could get away with taking the time on her ass I had with her thighs, but I could get away with a couple of real grabs if I did it right. I put lotion only on the palms of my hands and touched her hips. I made circles while moving inward until I was running my palms over her ass cheeks. I dropped my fingers onto her skin and worked the lotion into her ass. I moved my hands up, down, and around her ass--but stopped a second before it became obvious I was feeling her up.

I got off the lounge and dived into the water. I moved through the water with no purpose or intent trying not to think about how good Rachel's ass felt filling my hands. I was on the house side of the pool when I felt her hit the water next to me. I turned around and watched her swim to the other side. I pulled myself up on the edge and kicked my feet in the water. She swam laps in the well-trained strokes of the twins' first training partner.

She stopped next to me and crossed her arms on the edge of the pool. She looked so good wet I thought about leaving before I embarrassed myself.

"You need lotion too," she said looking at me. I rarely burned, but I had planned to stay out awhile so I nodded. I was turning around to look for the lotion when she got out of the water. She showered me and laughed as I try to duck out of the way. She followed to shake herself off above me. I tried to laugh but only managed stunned worship.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. She pushed me down on the lounge. Grabbing the lotion, she sat behind me with a leg on each side.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions?" she asked, trickling lotion on my back. I tried to make a spasm look like a shrug.

"They're personal, about the twins and you," she warned. She put her hands on the small of my back. She worked the lotion up and towards my sides. Any warning was ignored as my brain focused completely on keeping me breathing and processing information from nerve cells that screamed in pleasure as her hands over my skin.

"Are the twins active?" she asked quietly. I turned around to look at her.

"Sexually," she whispered meeting my eyes.

I turned back around and thought about her question as her hands moved to put lotion on my sides. She was the only person that could have asked such a question, without me creating a wall between us.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I see you with girls more often than I see BOTH of them with anybody. I'm their mother, I want to be sure everything is okay and they're safe." She punctuated the end of the sentence by poking me in the shoulder. I turned and smiled.

"Rachel, the twins are fantastically good-looking in that tall, blonde, blue-eyed, athletic way!"

"Yeah, but they're... you know," she replied avoiding my eyes.

"Weird?" I asked, earning another poke.

"They pull the twin switch thing a lot," I continued, turning around. "Actually, with every girl."

"They do not!" she exclaimed and pulled my face around to look into my eyes. I smiled and nodded. "The girls can't tell?"

"Rachel, you can't tell them apart. How are girls who are only interested in the twins' social status and spend less than two hours a day with them going to manage it?"

She poked the other shoulder for variety and poured a line of lotion from one shoulder to the next before returning the massage favor. I disliked people touching me outside of sex, but had no problem letting Rachel do whatever she wanted.

"You shouldn't make fun of me," she lamented humorlessly. "I'm their mother, and I constantly call them by the wrong name."

I shrugged since I never had a problem telling Sean and Patrick apart.

"How do you do it?" she asked earnestly. I felt guilty I had enjoyed her confusion for so long.

"Sean has a scar," I said. I could always tell the twins apart, but I thought the mark would help Rachel. She slipped an arm around my neck. Once she closed it by grabbing her wrist with her free hand, it was a decent chokehold. Her breasts pressing against my back helped steal my breath.

"How did he get it?" she gritted out. I made exaggerated gurgling noises and pointed at her arm. She released the choking part of the hold but kept enough pressure so I 'had' to stay in place.

"He fell at the pool when we met," I said and continued with my memory of the incident.

It had been a public swimming program so older kids were mixed in with us. Sean and Patrick were out of place so kids picked on them when Roger had his back turned. I did not speak English and the twins rarely talked to anyone so we gravitated towards each other. One of kids wanted to put the twins in their place one more time as we headed towards the locker room. When the twins and I turned to walk away from the confrontation, he pushed Sean hard. Sean was wrapped in a towel and could not protect his face from the forward fall. Roger saw Sean hit the deck and watched Patrick and I grab the older boy. We were by the deep end of the pool so Sean jumping back into the fray to help us dumped the pile into the pool. Sean and Patrick were excellent swimmers, but I did not know how. I seemed intent on drowning our assailant so it was not a problem. It took every adult present to sort us out since Sean and Patrick were accessories to my murder attempt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.