The Wolf Summers
Chapter 6B: Carmen and Tanya

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6B: Carmen and Tanya - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

I was awake when Cara and Tanya came to the front door. I let them in before they hit the doorbell.

"Ladies," I said cheerfully. They gave me twin smiles behind sunglasses as they walked in. I pointed towards the dining room table where I had put together a variety of food choices for breakfast

"Where are the girls?" Cara asked with a hint of smile when I sat to finish my food.

"They're still sleeping," I replied. "They took over my bedroom last night."

I could tell Tanya did not want to do it, but she had to know.

"I'll wake them up," she offered. Cara raised an eyebrow and pressed her lips together.

"I'll put the stuff in the car," I said. The girls packed at Cara's house so I grabbed the bags with the purchases from the mall and my own pack. I took them out to Cara's car. She asked me about getting to the cabin when I came back inside. I had directions to the cabin from my house, and to the neighboring town from the cabin. I handed them over and sat down.

"How was it?" she asked without looking up. A slight blush colored her face.

"Worth it."

"Tanya's a hottie..."

"She's said no once," I replied. "I'd prefer it be on my terms this time."

Jeanie led the parade to the dining room. She sat down and worked on rebuilding the reserves she burned the night before. Carmen took a seat and did the same. Tanya joined them and sneaked looks at Carmen while she ate.

The other women could have told her what the difference was in her aunt. Carmen was wearing "Eau de Well-Fucked". Her mind was also doing some housecleaning on the subjects of sex, men, and women.

Jeanie and Carmen jumped into the backseat with Tanya following close behind. Cara shrugged at me as she walked around the car to drive. I got in the passenger seat and turned to look at the girls. Tanya was out of luck if she had been hoping for some girl talk; the girls leaned into each other and were rapidly fading into sleep.

I was convinced I blew any chance with Tanya until halfway to the lake she leaned forward to talk to me in whispers. I turned so my back was to Cara, giving us the illusion of privacy. I got the feeling Tanya wanted to make sure I was still interested.

At the lake, the ladies wanted to head immediately to the water. I volunteered to stay behind as long as the bags were dropped off in front of the cabin. A pile of luggage and bags were waiting for me when I finished checking the rooms.

Rachel's mountain cabin was more of a lodge than an actual cabin; it had two floors with four spacious bedrooms.

I put Carmen and Jeanie in the large downstairs bedroom. Tanya got the bedroom next to theirs, while Cara I got the second-floor bedrooms. It had been a long trip so I decided on a relaxing sit-down lunch in front of the TV. The ladies woke me up when they returned. I told them about the room assignments and took another short nap while they got ready for dinner.

An hour later, we piled into the car and headed to town. I gave Cara directions to the first restaurant Michael recommended. It was a well-lit Turkish place with a lively, young, summer wait-staff. We laughed our way through a light dinner as the women flirted with the waiter. Everyone was surprised and impressed when all I had to do was sign for the meal.

As we walked around town, I told them the meal plans for our vacation. They made sure to look into each restaurant to see how much to dress up for the ones they chose.

We did not make it back to the cabin until after dark. Carmen and Jeanie made a beeline towards their bedroom. Cara suggested we watch movies and make a serious dent in our purchase from the ice cream shop. Halfway through the second movie Tanya nodded off. I woke her up gently, and she got up to go to bed.

She grabbed my hand and made me follow her. We made out just inside the door, but she was too tired for anything else. Considering my activities the night before, I did not push for more.

I smiled at Cara's raised eyebrow and went up to the second floor. I stepped out onto the balcony at the end of the hallway. I was looking out at the woods when Cara joined me.

"I thought this trip was about seducing Tanya," she said leaning back on the doorframe, "yet you're out here alone."

I shrugged and stared at the stars. She came around and put her hand on my groin. I was hard from thinking about Tanya, and the fact she did not seem to hold Carmen and Jeanie against me. Suddenly, it struck me that maybe she thought Carmen and Jeanie did not involve me.

"I must have no pride," Cara said wistfully.

"Why?"

"You're hard for Tanya." she said caressing my dick through my jeans, "and I'm hoping you'll use it on me."

I grabbed the bottom of her short dress and pulled it up her body.

"You know, Cara," I said. "With a little effort, you can make me hard for you."

She put her arms above her head to let me take the dress off. She was not wearing anything underneath, so when she reached for me I was harder--for her.

"What kind of work do you think it would take?"

She turned her face up so we could kiss. I was in the mood for the kind of kiss she gave me: slow, deep, and long. I put my hand between her legs; she spread her feet to give me room. I stroked a finger along her lips. She was ready for what I had to give.

"You know David," she said as I rubbed her clit in small circles, "She could come upstairs and catch us."

"Again," I said making eye contact. "Worth it."

When I was done taking my clothes off, I kissed her and placed my fingers between her pussylips.

"David, I'm serious. Tanya could catch us."

I had enough of Tanya and other people's expectations of us, even if I created them. I grabbed Cara's hair and forced her against the rail.

"I want to fuck Tanya badly," I whispered, pushing two fingers inside her willing pussy. "But if it doesn't happen, it won't be the first time I say 'too bad' when it comes to her. It won't even be the first time in the last 24 hours."

"But I'll let you in on a secret," I continued, driving my fingers deep inside of her, almost lifting her off the ground. "If I don't fuck you right now, it's going to be worse than 'too bad'"

She squeezed my fingers when she heard it and pulled me down for a kiss. I pulled my fingers out and spun her around. She put her hands on the rail and bent over. I fucked into her slowly.

Maybe it was the night air, the stars, the woods, kissing Tanya, or Cara being wet for me while I was hard for another woman; I wanted it slow, deep, and long.

I pulled back until only the tip of my dick separated Cara's pussylips and pushed back as deep inside her as my body allowed. Both of us knew I was going to make it last awhile.

"David, not like this!" she pleaded, moving her ass to tempt me into fucking her fast and hard instead. I spanked her right ass cheek. She pushed back hard. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread them so I could watch my dick fuck in and out of her. She had been thinking about it all night so she was close. Her orgasm came slowly and from deep inside.

I was ready when her legs gave out. I let go of her asscheeks and wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her up. She ground her ass against me as the orgasm traveled through her body. I waited until she was just beginning to recover to strength in her legs. I moved a hand down her stomach until I touched her clit with two fingers.

"No!" she cried and tried to pull away. I lifted her feet off the ground and continued my assault on her clit. She had not bottomed out from the first orgasm when the change in sensation and location forced her back over the edge. She stopped fighting me and wriggled helplessly as a fresh wave of pleasure struck her.

I slowed the rubbing down when she hit the other side of the orgasm and came down. I could have kept going but it would have cut our time short. I pulled out of her, turned her around, and kissed her.

"David, I don't think I can take any more of this," she said breathlessly as I gave up her lips. I took her hand and walked into her bedroom. I moved her in front of me and closed the door. I kissed her while walking her backwards to the bed. Her hands caressed my sides as I guided us onto the bed.

I kissed her; on her lips was acceptance of anything I wanted. I did not need to guide my dick into her, when I moved forwards with my hips her pussy was there to receive me. It was a slow, long stroke deep into Cara. I pushed her legs even higher and rolled upward so her pussy took all of my weight.

"Oh fuck me!" she gasped at the added depth. I used my hold on her legs as leverage and stroked away from her pussy. I let gravity do the fucking as I relaxed into her.

"Oh God!" she screamed. She grabbed my shoulders as I pulled back and dropped again. She had a small orgasm, which led to a bigger one when I did not allow her pussy to trap me in its grip. I pulled back and dropped through the heart of her orgasm.

I could feel how hard my dick was but the pleasure I got from Cara's body could not touch me. I was almost a spectator to fucking Cara nearly senseless.

It was a long, slow process to get deep inside myself, where a part of me hid from the women in the cabin.

I only understood it when I lay on top of Cara's back with my dick in her ass as my explosion came. She ground her ass back as I thickened with the climax of my own need. It was harsh, nearly painful, as the cum made the trip from its reservoir to Cara's ass. I wrapped an arm around her, grabbed her hair with my free hand, and pushed against her ass with my hips. She squeezed her ass and milked my dick when she felt the flood. I lay on top of her while she whispered comforting words and worked her body's magic on me.

It became clear to me.

I could kiss Tanya, I could hold her, whisper words, and make something resembling love to her but her initial rejection destroyed her opportunity to touch me. It should not have been that way, but it was.

"I shouldn't touch her," I said quietly after Cara returned from the bathroom. She put her forehead on mine.

"You need to do more than touch her, David," she said finally. "If you don't, you'll never forgive women for her."

She kissed me. I looked into her eyes when the kiss ended.

"I'm sorry," I said touching her lips gently with mine.

"Well..." she replied smiling. "I promise to forgive you that completely physical and quite wonderful fuck, if you make it up to me with another quite wonderful fuck at some date to be named later."

I laughed into her lips as she kissed me into surrendering to her terms.

The ladies wanted to spend Saturday by the lake--sunning, swimming, and teasing me. All of them wore medium-skimpy bikinis making the teasing part more effective. Other guys approached them individually and in packs trying to separate them from me.

Jeanie and Carmen made arrangements to go to a house party later. Cara found a couple of women who wanted to enjoy the wilder side of vacation lake nightlife. It was suggested Tanya and I should catch a movie after dinner since we were being abandoned.

There was none of the usual banter at dinner; the other women focused on making sure Tanya and I clicked. It was a masterful exhibition of teamwork as the women took turns jumping into our conversation when we seemed about join theirs and backed off when Tanya and I refocused on each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.