The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 5B: Oedipus calling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5B: Oedipus calling - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

Iris's eyes challenged me when I entered the bedroom. She was used to steady sex and days without put her on a short fuse. She looked at my dick, sniffed, and turned towards the wall.

The dark parts liked Iris challenging me as much as locked doors. Not at all. My dick hardened. I smiled walking to her bunk. She must have felt me coming because she turned around and tried to get up.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair, forced her face down, and pushed my dick against her lips. She opened her mouth to take me in, but spit me out when she tasted my mother. I tightened my grip on her hair making her wince. She pressed her lips together, denying me entry.

I gave her a warning look. She opened her mouth slowly.

I held her in place until she relaxed. She put her hands on my hips and pushed me back. I moved, to see what she would do. Iris guided me into a lying position on the bed, keeping her mouth on my dick the entire time. She knelt between my legs and put a hand on my dick. She made eye-contact and held it as she licked my mother from my dick, balls, and pubic hair.

She held the eye contact as she moved up my body and impaled her pussy on my dick. Iris rode me slowly, up and down, until an orgasm forced her to press down against me. I let it subside and lifted her off. I moved around so she was lying on her stomach.

Her hips came up to make entry easier.


Friday was another day the twins and I were scheduled to escort the in-crowd females around the mall. Brittany used the afternoon to make clear to the other girls (including the ones not a part of the in-crowd but hanging around at the mall) who I belonged to. I did not pay much attention having the home situation on my mind.

Iris had capitulated too quickly.

The mall excursion ended with Brittany dragging me off for a make out session. She did not let my hands wander but was hungry kisser. With a girl who kissed liked that, my time might come, so it was easy to be patient, plus none of the other girls would respect her claim if it only amounted to some kissing.

After my martial arts class, I headed to the mansion, avoiding going home for a few hours. It was a visitation weekend; Marisa gone for a couple of days every month was the dark lining to an otherwise silver cloud.

Iris and my mother were eating when I finally made it home. I sat down and ate from the plate waiting for me. They whispered to each other, but I did not try to listen in. I sat in front of the TV flipping channels for a couple of hours, while the women adjourned to their respective rooms. I decided to take a bath instead of showering.

I discovered I was not the only one luxuriating when I opened my mother's bedroom door. I had not given any thought to going to her room. After I put on my pajama bottoms, I left the bathroom and headed to her room as if I did it every night.

She knew I had entered the room, but she wanted our women's power of seduction over me as I had insisted on our men's dominance over her.

She sat in front of the mirror putting lotion on her legs. It was a presentation. Her hands caressed her skin as she applied the lotion. She wore a wisp of see-through lingerie, but the profile shot left my imagination doing most of the work.

Blanca had explained that I should never fight seduction. A time comes when a woman wants the seduction to become more, but she will signal it. The best thing to do was wait; everyone would enjoy the climax more.

I leaned against the wall and watched my mother. She hummed in soft Latin tones, and I could feel the thrum of her body as it pulsed to the song playing in her mind. I did not doubt she was fully aware of the audience and had, in fact, been waiting for me to enter the room. She leaned to one side to apply the lotion on her hip.

She transferred attention to her other leg; it was tougher to watch her hands, but I did not move for a better view. She finished and picked up a hairbrush. She brushed her long black hair with her eyes closed, still humming. The thrum my body felt from hers increased when she smiled as if remembering good things.

The signal came suddenly. Her head snapped around and her eyes widened when she 'saw' me. She stood up facing me.

I was my mother's height at the time, maybe five-foot six. She had been chunky before my stepfather got kicked out; spending most of her free time with Rachel trimmed her down. Her black hair had a slight waviness and fell past her shoulders. My mother's body was defined by her curves. The mathematics of her curve matched Rachel's, in a four-inch shorter frame. The new exercise regimen gave her D-cup breasts some youthful lift. Her small waist expanded nicely to hips that stamped my preferences in the area.

The teddy was see-through and tied between her breasts. I looked down to see the teddy ended mid-hip. The open nature of its front framed her lack of panties. Her pubic hair had been neatly shaved.

I pushed my pajama bottoms off and walked up to her. She put her hands out as if to stop me and backed up against the bench. I kept coming until her hands touched my chest; they made no attempt to stop me. I grabbed her hair, exposed her neck, and put my teeth on the beating of her blood.

With my teeth on her throat, I acknowledged what my family had been waiting for, my tainted blood to dominate my being. I was the latest scion of our darkness. My uncles, aunts, mother carried the stain in their eyes. Of the younger generation who lived in the States, Iris and I were the oldest and the only ones born in the old country. I did not believe the others would do anything like we had done.

With my teeth on my mother's neck, I claimed leadership of our small pack. It was not a threat but an open statement that I controlled our sexuality. I was glad Marisa did not seem to carry the part of nature which made me enjoy the slow surrender of my mother's body accepting my will.

Her hands caressed me. I held on, for the pleasure of dominating a woman who enjoyed it. Her hands traveled down my stomach. My muscles reacted to her touch. Her hands continued down until they encircled my cock. She stroked me lovingly. One hand continued the journey until she could cup my testicles.

She whimpered. I understood the nature of it and released her. I stepped back and buried my hands in her hair. She smiled, continuing to stroke me. We stared into each other's eyes: mother and son, lover and lover, wolf and wolf.

For the first time, I admitted what came next was in my nature.

I stepped back, put my hands on her shoulders, and pushed down. She knelt and studied my groin. I looked down, enjoying the sight of my mother on her knees preparing to orally pleasure her son. She pushed my dick up and licked me from base to tip. She lavished attention on my testicles with long strokes of her tongue. She licked the inside of my thighs.

My mother looked up at me, took the head of my dick in her mouth, and ran her tongue in circles around it. She took my dick out of her mouth and smiled at me. The smile welcomed the embrace of our darkness. She crowded me until I sat on the bed. Having positioned me, she took my dick back in her mouth. She did it slowly--with love and knowledge of the pleasure it gave her son.

Some women suck cock with great technique, but they cannot match women who suck cock with total surrender to the pleasure of her man. At that moment, they are nothing but lips around a cock, hands stroking, anticipation of the vibration signaling the flood, and acceptance of a man's essence. I met women with great technique, and I met some of the others. The ones who worshiped at the temple were few and far between--none ever came close to my mother.

She lost herself to loving my dick with her mouth. She did not push the pace to simulate fucking her mouth. She kept it slow and long, drawing the orgasm out at the pace it came. Less than five minutes later, I grabbed her hair. She still did not push.

It was a long approach, starting with tingles on my chest, which became my stomach muscles tightening and releasing in pulses. I pushed my hips towards her. My ball sack ached as lava flowed through my dick. I pulled her head down on my dick. She let me hold her in place, shooting cum down her throat. She sucked and swallowed what my body gave her. I relaxed, and she pulled back so only the head of my dick was in her mouth. She put her thumb at the base of my dick, and applied pressure upwards. It pulled more cum out of me. She did it again, drawing the last drop.

She looked up at me and smiled almost sadistically. She licked and sucked my over-stimulated cock like an enthusiastic teenager trying to get her boyfriend off in the backseat of his car. When I could not take it any more, I pulled her away by her hair. She signaled that she would behave with gentle touches on my thighs. I let her go, and she lapped at my groin with her tongue.

She got up and went into the bathroom. I straightened on the bed. I stared at the ceiling thinking more about our family. She came out of the bathroom and turned the lamp by her bed on. She walked to the door and turned the overhead light off.

She stood at the foot of the bed and untied the knot between her breasts. I watched the teddy slide down her body. She crawled onto the bed and up my body. She stared into my eyes before kissing me. I tasted the mint of mouthwash. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes again. I smiled; it was obviously her turn. I pushed her head back and placed suckling kisses where my teeth had touched her neck.


It was a rare weekend off from swim practice and martial arts. My swim coach's wife threatened violence if he did not take her away for at least one summer weekend. My martial arts school was co-sponsoring a tournament, but the instructor prohibited me from participating. It was too small for there to be a lot of kids my age so I would have to compete against adult males. I had experienced problems with inflated egos in those situations.

With Marisa at her father's, I could lie around my mother's bedroom in the morning. I felt my mother get up and head into the bathroom. I dozed to the sounds of my mother doing her morning toilet. She came back to bed and curled up with her back against me. I felt the fabric of her teddy and smiled. I turned to put and arm around her. She pushed her butt against my groin as I put a hand on a breast and played with the nipple through the fabric. I dozed for an hour, caressing her stomach, hips, breasts, neck, wherever I could touch reach.

My dick got insistent when her ass became insistent. I was a morning-horniness male, if I got enough sleep and woke up slowly, raging horniness would drive me out of bed (or to stay in bed). I walked into the bathroom to clean up. I looked at my mother's shower after brushing my teeth and could not resist the illicitness of using it. The cold water I liked to finish with in the morning had little effect on my horniness. I dried off and walked naked into my mother's room.

She lay on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. It raised her ass up nicely; my dick came to the ready. Staring at my hardness, she smiled. She moved her ass side to side in invitation.

A woman on her stomach was my favorite sexual position, a guaranteed way to a quick and hard orgasm. Things clicked as her smile turned knowledgeable; my mother knew exactly the reaction she would get.

I climbed on the bed. She tightened her ass and released when I straddled her thighs. The teddy made it halfway down her ass. It did not cover anything important, only added to the sexiness of the position. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread her ass. Her pussy glistened with arousal. I saw no reason to prevent my worse nature from getting the best of me.

I pulled back and pointed my dick at her. I moved forward until my dickhead penetrated. I was in rare control considering the position and the woman. I fucked in and out of her with the head of my dick. She moved her ass in small circles to entice me deeper. I gave my mother two inches of cock, took them away, and gave them back. The movement of her hips changed to attempting to deepen the penetration. I kept giving a sparse amount of dick to her. It was more to continue watching the head of my dick penetrating my mother's pussy again and again than to torture her.

Her pussy gripped me when she came. I pulled one leg up to get better leverage and fucked into her deep. Her first orgasm barely subsided when deeper stroking set her off again.

She reached back to grab my thigh. She screamed into the bed when I dropped my leg, and fucked her with short strokes at depth. I put my hands at her waist, tough a hard grip, and fucked my mother hard. After she came again, I settled my weight on top of her and stroked for my orgasm. She grabbed my forearms and moved her ass to help me. I could not hold out long. She kept her ass moving, and her pussy clenching and unclenching my dick when I came.

I lay on top of for a long time, but she did not complain. I gave the situation some thought before I decided to investigate the knowledge my mother possessed about what the position would do to me.

I did not bother dressing. Iris already knew from the taste of me the night before what had happened. She was in the kitchen, almost finished with preparing breakfast. I had a very strict diet because of athletics. Nothing hard to prepare but it was easier if the entire family ate like I did. Iris had cut a pineapple and was sorting it into portions for the people in the house. She wore one of her thin summer dresses, outlining her form nicely.

She did not realize I was in the kitchen until I slipped a hand under the dress to caress her naked ass. She smiled over her shoulder. Her eyes glanced down. She put her hands over her head when I pulled the dress up to take it off. I pinned her against the counter and kissed her neck. She grabbed my hip with her free hand. I spun her around and pushed her down. She did not react when she tasted my mother on me. She worked on cleaning me off and I kept her down there until I was hard again. At fifteen and with my family's libido, it did not take long.

I pulled her up and nodded to our breakfast. She picked up the servings for two people, and I picked up mine. I guided her with a hand at the small of her back to my mother's room. She did not hesitate.

My mother's eyes held no surprise when Iris walked naked into the room. Iris handed my mother food before climbing onto the bed. We ate in silence with me sitting between. After we were done, they talked about Michael's instructions to my mother after the fight.

My mother had been working for Michael a year; and he decided on her bonus. The divorce hit my mother hard, especially after my stepfather made noises about custody of Marisa. We were okay, but my mother's plan for buying a house had to be put aside. Michael expressed a dislike for the neighborhood his personal assistant lived in. He instructed her to find a house in a significantly better area. The company would buy it, and my mother could pay back the loan interest free.

She would have refused immediately, but nobody doubted my mother was very good at keeping Michael sane and on schedule. Most of the sister companies' management turned to my mother as a more efficient method of getting Michael's attention. She had become a Smith Holdings asset, and her living situation was as important as Michael's. My mother also had to consider it, even if just for Marisa and me.

Iris changed the conversation from whether or not my mother would accept to asking about possible locations. Each had a hand on my thigh and was stroking her way to my penis. They continued to talk about small things, even after their hands met. When I got hard, they turned towards me expectantly.

I expanded on what I learned from Blanca and Carolina about controlling the action in a threesome with a male at its axis.

I understood my mother and Iris better after the weekend. Ceding control to me allowed them complete freedom, it was another excuse in a pile I drummed out whenever I thought about how fucked up it was to be in the dominant position of a three-way sexual relationship with my mother and aunt.

My mother returned the favor of cleaning the flavor of Iris from my dick after I fucked the girl to a series of intense orgasms. I sat in a chair and directed the action as Iris and my mother made love to each other for my viewing pleasure. Iris held my mother's ass cheeks apart when I fucked her asshole for the first time.

Marisa came home on Sunday night to three very exhausted people.

Rachel used every trick in a lover's, best friend's, fellow mother's, and ultimate boss's toolbox to convince my mother to accept the offer of the house but did not meet with any success. My mother's refusal struck me as strange considering everything she had accepted from the Smiths. My dear aunt Esmerelda cleared the mystery for me by graphically and directly answering my attempted-discreet questions. I chose not to investigate the look in her eyes when we were done with our conversation (yet).

I gave Iris instructions to take Marisa to a movie. I did not bother stripping my mother or lubricating her ass when she got home from work. I bent her over the couch, raised her skirt, ripped her panties off, took her ass, and told her to accept the house. She presented Michael with a house listing the next day.

We moved a couple of towns over. Marisa and I attended private school so nothing would change for us except we lived closer to our classmates. Iris had to transfer but was excited about it. She did not have anything in common with the kids at school, and the move gave her a reprieve from having to make connections.

The house had two floors and a finished basement. The bedrooms were on the second floor, along with a playroom/office for Marisa and my mother. Iris had her own room for the first time in her life. We converted the storage room in the basemen into a bedroom for me. Cleaning up and getting the house ready for us to move in took up most of our time for the rest of the summer. The twins and Rachel were a big help.

My new time constraints affected someone's plans in a way which made her take steps she otherwise might not have.

The problem for Brittany, the in-crowd female who wanted to be the leader of the pack, was that her options dried up. The twins hooked up with Stephanie, the wildest of the soon to be senior females who also happened to be Brittany's social equal. Brittany had been playing with me during the summer, but nothing serious because the main attraction at school was our football team's quarterback. The team sucked, but he had talent and would start that year. When his father was transferred, Brittany lost Plan A.

She had laid the groundwork with me but the moving process made the situation difficult. I did not have a lot of time between practices, house cleaning, and my sex life to hang out with anyone other than the twins.

Brittany had other options, but she preferred clearly defined victories and in the trophy boyfriend department, if the twins were taken, I was next on the list for a status-conscious girl. The fact our star quarterback would not be returning did not become public knowledge until August, leaving Brittany very little time to do something about her best competition for High School Queen having control of two of the three most eligible males in our school.

Like the beginning of the summer, the mountain moved to Muhammad. Brittany came over (a lot) to help my family with the house, dragging her little sister, Michelle, behind her most of the time. My mother's eyebrows spent a lot of time raised when Brittany was not looking. I was not going to complain that the five-foot-eight, brunette with hazel eyes, thirty-eight D-cup, captain of the cheerleading team wanted to help me out around the house.

I did not think anything was going to happen between Brittany and me because she would be a senior. Senior females did not date sophomores (it is in the high school social by-laws). I thought she was biding her time before making a move on one of the senior football players or whoever ended up being the second leg on our swim relay. Neither of us counted on the fire inside Brittany or the fact I was her gasoline.

The divorce proceedings were winding down so my mother had extra money and wanted my wardrobe updated. I tried to avoid doing the shopping and managed to put it off until the last week of summer. The twins found tremendous joy in announcing to the girls I needed to hit the mall hard.

The twins' girlfriend spent most of the summer crawling up Brittany's temper by making it obvious she had the twins socially wrapped around her pinky. Brittany managed to keep from reacting but the closer we got to September with no socially acceptable boyfriend on her arm, the more the twins' girlfriend scored.

As if shopping was not bad enough, I had to do it with two girls sniping at each other and a few others marking each direct hit with gasps of appreciation. The twins, their girlfriend, a couple of the other girls, Brittany and I ended up at the mansion after the mall (none too soon either!).

The girlfriend was scoring major points on her 'home' turf. She dragged the twins into their bedroom for what she made obvious was going to be more than making out. The other girls were shocked, but a hint of envy showed. Few males could compare with the twins in the looks department. Brittany saw her Prom Queen title slipping away.

"David, is there a guest bedroom?" she asked loudly. The girls gasped. I nodded towards the steps--I had a guest room of my own. She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

She slammed the door shut, pushed me onto the bed, and paced around the room. I lay back and stared at the ceiling.

"Aren't you hot in that?" she asked me. I was wearing a sweatshirt and pants, but did not have anything on underneath.

"I'm okay."

She smiled devilishly, "Come on, take it off! We might be here awhile."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.