The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 4B: More Aunts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4B: More Aunts - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

I woke as soon as she came in the door to her house but kept my eyes closed. I enjoyed being waking to her touch. I must have fallen back asleep because I woke again with her hand on my stomach and did not remember her sitting down. She was not looking at me. I looked at her hand, which was close to the edge of my shorts. The feel of her caressing my skin made my dick hard. I was not wearing underwear beneath my shorts so my dick could expand freely.

"Nice!" Blanca sighed. "I'll be having fun too."

I looked up. She was staring at me. She put her hand on top of my dick, took a grip, and stroked it a few times. I pushed my hips up; her touch was more experienced than Iris and felt better somehow. She stopped and put her hands on the edge of the shorts on both sides of my hips.

"Lift up, honey."

I lifted my hips to let her drag the shorts to my ankles. She looked at my hard-on.

"I will definitely be looking you up when you're done growing," she said, grabbing my dick at the base. She moved her hand up in a light grip. It felt fantastic with the bonus of watching as she concentrated on the task. Her other hand joined its pair on my dick. She looked at me and smiled. Blanca seemed to know it had been awhile for me (or assumed it was a first) so she wasted no time.

She wrapped her hands around my dick. She stroked one hand off my dick and moved it to the base. She did the same with the other hand. She used a continuous stroke up my dick, first one hand then the other, which had me curling my toes and pushing up with my hips. She recognized the impending signs and moved to using just one hand.

The hand on my dick stroked back and forth, but the thumb applied more and less pressure on the underside of my dick. She rubbed my balls with her free hand. I grunted. She cupped my testicles and squeezed my dick harder as she stroked. I came with the force that a week-and-half of not cumming adds to teenage orgasm.

The first shot landed on my chest; the rest of the orgasm felt like cum poured out of me. Blanca used her thumb to squeeze the base of my dick and moved upward, milking. Her other hands gently coaxed my balls to give her more. Spots appeared in my sight as my body relaxed into the couch.

Blanca hummed as she cleaned me off with towel.

"Ready to go?" she asked, dropping the towel beside the couch.

Being young, by the time I got home, washed up, and ate dinner I was ready to be the horny male accompaniment to Carolina's budding sexuality. We were in the woods; I was sitting with my back against a tree. Carolina sat in my lap, and my hands immediately went to her ass. She moved her hips as her open mouth dropped on mine. The vibe was more sexual; unknowingly, Carolina made a pitch against Blanca.

I wanted to strip away her clothing and be inside her, but she was not ready. I had to be satisfied with handfuls of a girl in the bloom of teenage perfection and a mouth making promises of more to come.

I lay down on Blanca's couch Friday afternoon hoping for a repeat of the day before, especially after the frustration of Carolina's shapely ass in my hands. Lucky for me, Blanca wanted to cement her status as leading sexual pleasure.

It was masturbation again but with a twist; she pushed my pleasure off a couple of times. She started fast, as if she was going to finish it quickly. She did her 'two-hands continuous stroke' but did not stop at the first sign of orgasmic approach. She kept stroking one hand off and returning it to the base of my cock, while the other hand stroked off and was returned to the base. It stimulated but I wanted more focused action.

I grunted as the first pulse of orgasm hit. Blanca squeezed my dick hard with both hands. I was too turgid for it to hurt, but I needed another stroke to finish. She released my dick and grabbed my hands.

She pressed her chest against mine and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth. She gave me a woman's kiss, and it struck me hard enough that the pressure at my dick subsided.

Blanca taught me how to seduce with a kiss: how to move high and low in intensity to control the other person's arousal, but always moving upward.

She waited until I lost some of my rigidity before putting her hand back on my dick. She stroked with one hand as she continued her lessons in kissing.

She taught me: hard kissing, a commanding wave of desire; focused kissing, this kiss is all that really matters.

I learned how to make a woman mine with a kiss.

Her hand kept stroking me, and I pump into it as I felt the approach of orgasm again. She took her hand away and pushed her body up with both hands on my chest. She pinned me as if her weight would keep my orgasm at bay. It would not have been enough, except she distracted me even further.

"Now, you have something to teach Carolina," she said. I stared at her, trying to read the secrets in her eyes. Blanca just kept smiling, moving up and down with my breathing.

I chose her side. I doubted Carolina's agenda included anyone but her. Blanca was willing to... I had no clue what Blanca was willing to... I just knew it included both women.

I calmed down enough that she moved to kiss me. It was a gentle reward. She put her hand on my dick. She moved it up and down as gently as her lips were touching me. She had no intentions of stopping this time but gave no help except slow, smooth strokes.

I had been prepped by the two false endings so it did not take long before I was ready to cum. She deepened the kiss as my body released, most of my cum hitting her.

Blanca laughed at the mess. She patted my dick before walking into the bathroom for a shower. She left the door wide open, and I moved to where I could watch.

In the woods, I tried my newly acquired kissing skills on Carolina. I guided her so she was leaning against a tree. I pinned her hands above her head so our only points of contact were my hands holding her and our lips.

She gave me a long kiss goodnight in my room before going to bed. She stripped completely and lay down on top of her covers, letting my eyes touch her. Blanca was right I did have something to teach Carolina that night.

Even though Blanca was around during the weekend, we did not have a chance to go off alone. On Saturday, I groped Carolina's ass amidst a hot kissing in the woods, which I kept at a teenage level. She breathed a sigh of relief as the maturity level of my seduction came down to something she could handle.

Sunday night, we kissed in the doorway between our rooms. I did not have a shirt on, and her hands explored my body. She would have given me her body that night. It was in her kiss; she had made the jump to wanting me and not just to get even with my stepfather. I would have, if I had not been given an offer I was sure included more of Carolina than she would give me on her own.

I had deciphered some of the secrets in Blanca's eyes. I knew she would show me how to take more from Carolina than I knew how to grasp on my own.

I did not take a nap Monday afternoon. My time in the pool and weight room was becoming mechanically efficient. Something waited for me in the afternoon so I moved through the workouts with purpose. I felt the coach and other people's eyes on me in the gym but kept them at a distance. The women were especially obvious in their curiosity. I guess my mind not being present while my body did the necessary work is a fascinating intensity level to others.

Blanca needed to solidify control over her rival's agenda. I understood that instinctively. I had been on her side, but the weekend, especially after I realized Carolina's virginity was mine for the taking, weakened Blanca's position. I considered forcing Blanca's hand by telling her about Carolina's readiness. I wanted to fuck my first woman, and Blanca would certainly fit in the role. I shook my head at the egotism: better I accepted what Carolina offered and forgo Blanca's offer than start behaving like that type of asshole.

Blanca walked in while I was still shooting down other suggestions made by my ego.

"Tough day, baby?" she asked, dropping her purse by the couch and standing in front of me. I shrugged forcing the suggestion that I grab her, throw her down, and fuck her like a man into the same place I kept other dark fantasies. Blanca was in the driver's seat, and I liked the direction we were going.

"Ah... tough weekend," she said looking at my crotch. I was hard and had been for a half hour. The suggestions my ego whispered were too dark, but I still imagined what it would be like.

Blanca smiled.

"I guess I have my work cut out if I want to keep you in line," she said smirking. She was slowly approaching telling me her plans and what she was willing to do to make me amenable to them.

She grabbed a cushion and threw it at my feet. My mind hiccupped. She leaned down, grabbed my shorts, and pulled them off. I had gotten into the habit of not wearing underwear after the first time so my hard-on sprang free. She pushed my legs apart and stared.

My mental processes hiccupped again, and my dick flexed as Blanca knelt on the cushion between my feet. I knew from the magazines what she was about to do. Iris and I had not made it to that with our sexual connections; we were always too horny to bother.

Blanca took me in her hand, and I set a new record for hardness as she stroked my dick. She teased me with her eyes. I hoped I did not cum the second her mouth touched me.

She leaned down and licked my ball sack. I nearly jumped off the couch. She made eye contact again and stroked my dick. I tried to make my eyes command her, but they only pleaded for more. She licked my ball sack. My hips pushed off the couch as she gave my sack a tongue bath while her hand pumped my dick.

My body was at war with itself. It could not decide which pleasure to focus on: the coolness of my sack where Blanca moistened it with her tongue, the heat on my sack where she was licking at that second, or my dick as it prepared to geyser cum into the air.

It was pleasure and pleasurable torture.

I wanted to stand up, grab her head, and force my dick as deep into her mouth as she could take. Blanca took her hand from my dick, delaying the orgasm. She stopped licking my balls and ran her nails on my thighs. I discovered my legs were sensitive to a woman's touch. She watched me, and I reached inside myself for some semblance of control.

Even that shattered when she licked my dick from base to tip. My first blowjob had only been going on for two minutes, but I could not hold on any longer. Blanca must have felt it. She put her hands on either side of my hips and impaled her mouth on my dick.

My hips shot up and lodged me partway into her throat as the wetness and heat overcame any concern for her. Blanca pulled back and stroked down with her mouth. I clenched my fists trying to hold on, trying to make it last even a second longer. She grabbed the base of my dick with one hand, and my ball sack with the other. She rubbed my testes, coaxing them to release. Her other hand stroked up to push her mouth off my dick.

I pumped up, and she let me penetrate into her mouth freely. I relaxed downward. She sucked the head of my dick. I reached down and grabbed the back of her head. Blanca relaxed allowing me control. I stroked into her, released, and fucked in as deep as I could. She sucked hard pushing me over the top.

I dropped my hips and drove my cock into her mouth. If Blanca had never taken a man deep in her throat before, she did now.

I held there, like something thrown into air that floats at the top of the arch for a moment before plummeting. I felt her breath on my pubes. I dropped my hips as my dick shot. Blanca followed me down, getting me out of her throat but keeping my dickhead in a position that gave it a straight shot down her throat. I shot a load into her as she worked my balls and dick with her hands. She pulled up on my dick drawing a second shot. She kept her hand moving up until only the head of my dick was in her mouth. She took her hand, grabbed my base, and stroked upward with her thumb on the underside.

It forced a last spurt out of me.

She continued fondling my ball sack and dick. Her mouth kept at me until I asked her to stop. She did... almost. She stopped sucking, but licked my dick. She made sure to give every part of it some tongue-love. I lay back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed Blanca's experience in how to bring a boy down from his first blowjob correctly.

"What do you want, Blanca?" I asked when she parked the car at the farm.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," she promised. I turned towards her. She was studying me with honest intent. Having no other recourse, I nodded.

Blanca offered to help Carolina with her chores. The younger girl's eyes asked me to wait for her as she walked out of the room.

I took a long, hot shower. It was my first opportunity to really relax since the airplane landed in Puerto Rico. I thought about the sisters. Blanca had promised me enlightenment the next day so I would have to keep Carolina at a distance. My dick getting hard said it would not be the easiest thing to manage.

Carolina did not talk to me when she came home. She pulled clothing out of a drawer and walked out of her room. I heard the shower seconds later. My mother stormed into the house and stopped at my door.

"How are you doing, baby?" she asked managing to control her anger. She seemed to want to get a conversation going. I walked around her and into the kitchen.

"I'm okay."

"Are you enjoying... Puerto Rico?" she asked leaning over the counter. There was a suggestion in her voice. I poured a glass of water and thought about my answer.

"I miss Iris," I said.

"Carolina isn't keeping you busy?"

That was not what I was hoping she would say, especially with Carolina behind my mother in a towel. She stopped and leaned on the counter and waited for the answer.

"Carolina is older," I said trying to skate out of the way. They looked at each other and elected to give chase. They looked at me with identical looks of curiosity.

"Carolina, I'm fourteen and you're sixteen," I said trying to explain. "If we weren't stuck on a farm, would you even be talking to me?"

"Of course, I would!" she defended.

"How many freshmen males do you talk to in high school?" I asked. She blushed instead of responding.

"There are differences. It's not bad thing; I'm just used to someone my own age." I shrugged wondering how I could have been so stupid as to continue flapping my lips. My mother laughed at the look on my face and walked to her room. Carolina teased me with a smile before walking into her room. I finished my water and promised myself I would learn when not to speak.

I walked into my room and found Carolina turning the lamp on. She wore a black lace bra and panties. Nothing else! She posed for me and let my eyes drink their fill.

"What was that about?" she asked, leaning against the wall to give me a different pose.

"What was I supposed to say?" I asked.

"She only asked you how you were enjoying Puerto Rico." she replied. "Why did you bring me up?"

"It was how she asked. Like she thinks there's something going on."

"So what? Blanca and her put us in the same room." I did not correct her on the fact that there were actually TWO rooms, which meant it was not the 'same' room.

I wanted to avoid the subject entirely so I walked up her and put my arms around her waist. I looked into her eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry. I didn't think, okay?"

I kissed her softly, nothing more than a light touch. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deeper kiss. We kissed with my body pressing her into the wall. I brought my hands from around her waist to either side of her hips. I pushed my lower body into tighter contact with her. She drove her tongue into my mouth, grinding her hips against me.

My dick got demanding. I thought about Blanca's promise to put her cards on the table.

I moved down and pulled Caroline with me until I was sitting on my ankles with her straddling me. I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and drowned the kiss in sexuality.

Carolina tried to back away; I let her and stared at her hungrily. Virginal reluctance returned; the move had been too much. I nodded and pulled her back for another brief touch of lips. She calmed down, but her body was still tense. I let her take control of the action, knowing I had done what I could to defend Blanca's agenda. If Carolina got over her momentary fear, she would not be a virgin when the sun came up.

I stared at the ants again the next morning; they were making a trail to a large dead insect. Carolina had kept her distance. I did not know if I was happy or sad about it. I had a feeling Blanca was going to involve me in a bog I might never escape; for one night, Carolina had it in her hands to save me.

Blanca pulled up and looked at me out the window of her car. She smiled; a part of her must have known I had been tested. I walked around the car and got in. She did not pull out right away; instead she put one hand on my dick and used the other to pull me into a kiss filled that promised me things I did not know to want.

I slept nude on the couch. A hard-on had been my partner in the gym since the morning kiss, and letting my dick free felt good. Blanca was smiling down at me when I woke up.

"You have a problem," she said, looking at my dick.

I was hard.

Very hard.

I was frustrated, not something I was used to. I had gone from masturbation to sex whenever I wanted in one summer. I did not know enough about sex to be frustrated at the simplicity of what I had. I came home; Iris and I fucked. We fucked most nights before going to sleep. On weekends, I got up early for practice and woke Iris up for a quick fuck. Carolina introduced me to the reality of teenage frustration. At the same time, Blanca showed me the adult male version of teenage frustration, a woman using sex to implement her agenda.

My eyes bled frustration as I stared at Blanca. My cock pulsed with need; I was so hard it ached. She nodded knowing I was close to losing control. She reached behind and undid her dress. She wiggled out of it in a motion describing a woman who understood her power.

She was wearing a white bra and panties. My dick flexed as she undid the bra. Blanca was a little taller than me and athletically slim. Her breasts mocked gravity as they were released from captivity. Carolina was shorter and curvier than Blanca, but Blanca had nothing to be ashamed about. She put her hands on her hips and took her panties off.

"I've been thinking about this all day," she said, as I stared at the juncture of her legs. "I've been ready for you all day."

She put one leg on the other side of my hips so my dick pointed at her pussy. She breached down and to grab the base of my dick.

"This will take the edge off," she said as she lined my dick with her pussy lips. She moved her hips to get my head just inside of her.

She smiled at the pleasure of the penetration. She took half of my dick into her, took her hand away, and settled on top of me. Because her foot was flat on the couch we had a bad angle. I was used to Iris who liked my dick as far into her as she could get, so my next action was born of the only sexual experience I had.

I grabbed Blanca's ass, turned my hips to match the angle of her pussy, pulled my hips back to get some space, and thrust up to fill her with as much cock as I could. She groaned and put her hands on my chest. I dropped my hips to the couch. Her leg collapsed, and the fall drove me into her as deep as my thrust had.

She screamed as her pussy flooded my dick with the moisture of her orgasm.

My dick did not ache any more. Blanca's pussy was a soothing lotion on my frustration. She ground her hips against me, getting the most out of her orgasm. I could not hold out any longer; I moved my hands to her hips, pushed up into her, and mimicked her motion. Her pussy clenched in the beginning of another orgasm as I released cum into her body.

Her second orgasm was different than the first. Her pussy opened to keep me inside of her and accepted my cum. We were lost to each other as our bodies focused on our orgasms and the aftereffects.

She dropped her upper body onto me, and we rested like that until I slipped out of her pussy. She sighed as we disconnected before moving down and cleaning my dick, ball sack, and surrounding area with her mouth.

Iris would be learning how to do that!

Blanca got up and walked to the phone. I heard her whispering. I did not have the energy to move. The edge of horniness had been shaved down, but there was still a dull throb of it in the back of my mind. Carolina was the only one who could satisfy that portion of it.

Blanca came back and sat down by my hips. I looked at her and sighed, "I guess I have to get up, huh?"

"No," she replied, smiling with feminine pride. "I called your mother and told her I wasn't feeling well. I asked if it was okay for you to stay the night."

"What about clothes for the morning?" I asked.

"Don't you always keep an extra set in your pack?" she asked. I laughed; a few of my brain cells must have been lulled to sleep.

"What about clothes for here?" I asked. I almost fell in love with her smile when she replied.

"You're not going to need them."

She led me into the bathroom. We got into the shower where washed me carefully. She did not use a shower rag, just soap on her hands. She spent an inordinate amount of time making sure my dick was clean. She even checked the cleanliness with her mouth.

She let me bathe her as well. Blanca had a beautiful body, not what would become my favorite temple design, but one which would always be a close second. She was fit and tight, but only in motion could the muscle lines beneath her skin show. She moved under my hands and let out moans every so often. We walked naked into the bedroom where she pushed me onto the bed.

She climbed on top of me so her pussy lips straddled the underside of my dick. She moved up and down the length but did not allow me to penetrate.

"You wanted to talk?" she reminded me when I moved down to adjust her body so I could be inside her. I put my hands behind my head and nodded.

"You want to know what I want?" she asked as she rubbed her clit with my dick. It seemed like she was trying to gather courage by making herself hornier. It works if the thing you are trying to build yourself up for is sexual.

"I want you to break Carolina," she said.

I tried to get up, but she put her hands on my chest and pushed down. I tried again; she adjusted her body so my cock lodged inside of her. I stopped my attempt to get up when she fucked me completely inside of her pussy. I lay back, and she moved on top of me until she was at razor's edge of orgasm.

"What are you?" she asked, looking confused at her reaction to me.

I remembered Rachel asking almost the same question. I looked at Blanca. One go-round on that question was all women were going to get from me. It did not matter, Blanca was the cause of her own pleasure; her mind was doing all the foreplay.

My uncles had been right about women fucking themselves 'right good' if you let them.

"I want you to make Carolina yours," she whispered. "And then I want you to give her to me."

It came together.

How badly her family must have handled Carolina's usurping Blanca's status as 'the baby'. It was deep in her eyes: the envy, jealousy, and resentment. I knew Carolina; it would have been hard to hate her. The closest Blanca's nature allowed was perverting the love she had for her little sister.

"How can I do that?" I asked, pulling her down so her face was an inch from mine.

"I'll teach you how to make her beg."

Her hips moved almost of their own volition. Blanca could barely hold air in her lungs as the thought of Carolina heated her body.

"I'll teach you everything you need to make Carolina give herself completely. To you. When you're done, she'll do anything for you, even fuck me if you tell her to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.