How High a Price: Contributed Conclusions - Cover

How High a Price: Contributed Conclusions

Copyright© 2003 by the Troubador

By James

Erotica Sex Story: By James - The story explores the cost of adultery. As requested, several of my readers have volunteered their vision of how this story could end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

As I stood on the patio I thought back to our wedding and all the happy years together since then. My eyes filled with tears as I recalled the many happy times we'd enjoyed, And the hurt grew even deeper, as I realized that I had only one choice, not several.

From the beginning I had loved my wife with all my heart. But now my heart was broken by the shock of discovering that she had given herself to another man. That she had lied to me as she spent two nights in his bed.

As much as I hoped we could make our marriage the way it was before, I knew that it could never be. It was too late. I didn't mean enough to her to make her want to keep the wedding vows she had made to me. She had broken them once and she would break them again. After all, hadn't she already proved that she would cheat? I knew deep in my heart that I could never trust her again.

If we stayed together, I would suffer every time she was away from me. If she committed adultery once, why not again... and again... She could take endless lunch hours long enough to go to someone's house for the thrill of some forbidden sex. Or a passionate session in the back seat of his car. Or the times when I had no choice but to be out of town on business, as I was this time. After being caught the first time wouldn't she develop her skill to not be caught again?

I dreaded what I must say to her in the morning. It would be the most difficult thing I had ever had to do, an emotional turmoil for both of us, but it had to be done. I knew now I really had no other choice...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.