How High a Price: Contributed Conclusions - Cover

How High a Price: Contributed Conclusions

Copyright© 2003 by the Troubador

by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: by Sven the Elder - The story explores the cost of adultery. As requested, several of my readers have volunteered their vision of how this story could end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

Early shut the sliding patio doors and took several paces forward, then stood and gazed blindly into his backyard. His thought swung to the many hours Susan and he had spent planning, planting and tending the immaculate, private little eden.

As he stood there he heard the door again slide open behind him; felt Susan's arms slide aroung him as she leaned into him, still sobbing. He felt himself shudder, then felt as well as heard her say, "Early, why will you never let me get a word in? I've been trying to tell you for the last ten minutes... John Strickland's mother is there living with him."

"She's had a bad fall. She is still at home but is still too sick to look after herself. I've been helping him nurse her, sleeping in her room at night, looking after, taking her to the bathroom, washing her, until his sister got here today. She wasn't rushing because I could manage for them until she came home today.

Early stood frozen to the spot, horrified now at what he'd accused Susan of. Time stood still...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.