Blonde Voodoo Queen - Cover

Blonde Voodoo Queen

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A beautiful woman discovers her fate as an erotic voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged  

Giles Auberge stared out at the sprawling, dreadful buildings that jolted by him as the taxi carried him toward his sister's hotel. He had been suspicious of Jack's reasons for coming here from the moment Renee had told him about it. He never imagined his sister would expose herself to the danger he thought was obvious in being alone with her conniving husband here in this den of poverty, evil, and strange religions. Using his father's old ploy, pretending to know what was happening but probing for details, Giles had cornered the Controller.

The man's fear had made him rush to catch the first plane that evening, and after a few hours of sleep, he had arrived at ten this morning. Whatever had scared the middle aged accountant that badly had to be very serious. He knew he, too, could be exposing himself to god knew what, but he couldn't let anything happen to his beautiful sister.

His mind called up his first realization of the way he really felt about her. The summer before he went to University in Paris, that tiny little french bikini, exposing her sensual bodily charms that had seemed to explode in the last year. Even her face, familiar as his cherished little sister for most of his life, had taken on an erotic cast. She would parade around their pool in Scarsdale, smiling at him constantly, swinging her fifteen year old ass, and always looked so petulant when he went out at night. He could still remember his shock the night he fucked that hot blonde he had met playing tennis, and calling her Ronnie in the climactic moment.

From that time on, he found being near her painful, his lust growing with each inch her tits grew, each inch she added to her tall height, and every sniveling young kid she dated. Then being thrown together the last two years by the death of their father, and the growing tension over Jack. He had always resisted his suspicions, fearing they were born more from jealousy than reality, but recent events had made him begin talking forcefully to Renee, warning her that Jack was not only fooling around, but up to something that involved Auberge Enterprises.

She had been halfhearted in her defense of her husband from the first, and recently had admitted her hate. He became more and more intimate with her, holding her sometimes for hours when she sobbed out her grief at the state of her marriage. Giles thought she responded to him, but they both had been trained by their mother to hide their feelings. He remembered noticing their father ogling Renee too. Too bad he had only lasted a year after their mother.

They were coming to the hotel which had promised him a room if he got there before ten. It was ten thirty, but this was the only decent place in this awful city, even though it's language was a pigeon french he rather liked. He was sure he could make something happen, paid off the cab, and strode into the place, giddy to be seeing Ronnie. She'd be so surprised when he finally found her, he was sure he'd be treated to one of her excited, intimate hugs when they met.

He headed for the reception desk, but saw her coming down the wide stairs at the far end of the lovely old hotel lobby. She caught his eye, and gave him her wide, loving smile. Her familiar face was madeup more heavily, more lewdly, than he had ever seen in all their years together. She wore a loose, bright version of the native smock, that was tight at the chest and hips, but blousey otherwise. The bounce of her tits, and the swing in her hips, seemed almost seductive. He felt his cock leap to hardness, and before he could adjust it, he saw her eyes focus on his tented pants, and her smile widened.

She got to him with long, exciting strides, holding his eyes, and instead of the usual kiss on two cheeks, her mouth covered his, he felt her open lips, their bodies plastered together, and he lost himself, his inhibition, his hesitancy, in their passionate embrace. She smelled musky and worldly, and groaned as their kiss went on and on. His mind buzzed, he felt her pubic bone against his pulsing tool, he could swear she was naked beneath the smock. Nothing mattered in that moment but his wild embrace of her.

They broke apart after a long period, both breathing hard, and she whispered "Darling Giles, I'm so glad to see you. But why did you come?"

Renee had awakened that morning, late, the sun peeking through the slats of the shutters, and lay staring at the revolving ceiling fan. Her body felt marvelous, in spite of its abuse last night. She had showered when she got back to the room, and fallen to sleep immediately. Now she lay in bed, nude, recalling her sudden release from the sexual prison Jack had kept her in all these years.

After her first sixty nine with Angelique, the two women had nuzzled lovingly to each other on the stone altar, kissing, fondling, and talking. Renee now knew of the plan to keep the cash from the drug sale in Haiti, to be controlled by Andre, and to use she and Jack to continue the criminal enterprise. The black woman's knowledge of the power was very rudimentary, far less than Renee seemed to instinctively, genetically grasp. She and her brother had been content to use her apparent hypnotic spells for their own gain.

The blonde had eventually drawn them all to her, experiencing a cock up her ass, as Jack fucked her pussy, eating Angelique's cunt as the delectable witch sucked the third zombie off. It seemed amusing to the now slutty blonde that Jack had finally experienced her ecstacy just as he lost his soul to her. This orgy had lasted for almost an hour, and it seemed to Renee that every orgasm had been better than the last.

Part of her mind was amazed at the whole thing. It had to be from Grandma, she thought, some sort of unremembered lessons in her youth. As her hand diddled gently at her still wet pussy, she vaguely wished Jack was here for a morning fuck, but he was with the others in the barn behind the tiny cathedral. Not really a proper cathedral, she thought, you should be outside, with the moon and torches, in the native dirt, to have a proper Juusta. As she went over and over her whole experience, still amazed, she asked herself "How do I feel?"

When she searched for the answer, she realized that for the first time in her life, she was happy. Truly and wonderfully happy. All the worries, the petty jealousies, the oneupsmanship of her former life were now irrelevant, for she knew that she was in the grip of a force whose purposes were what mattered to her. She sensed them vaguely, but trusted completely that her fate would be a vital, vibrant, sensual life. She was an awakened, primitive, erotic princess, taking each moment as it came, revelling in her sexual nature, welcoming her role as a vessel for men's enjoyment, and enslavement, to her beauty.

She rose and opened the shutter, standing in the window, then throwing it ajar to let in the heat, the humidity, and the smells of Haiti. She felt a soft breeze move her long blonde hair, caress the soft flesh of her tits with their stiff nipples, and her ardent pussy. Tonight would be the big Jujuvoire, in which the griska would bless all who came. The tangia would flow freely. Angelique had used these events to make money from admissions, from fees for her favors. But Renee would make tonight a truly memorable sacrament.

She swayed in the late morning breeze, on her toes, heedless of anyone seeing her opulent nudity. She imagined the drumbeat, her dance, countless spurts of jism, orgasm after orgasm. Flame, incense, the sweet perfume of bodily fluids, filling her soul with ecstacy. She groaned with need. Now she could see why Angelique stayed near the men. When the urge came, she wanted a stiff cock to fuck. Right there. Now.

Then she sensed her brother, coming to her. Her true soulmate, not knowing her embrace of her newfound destiny, her new strength. Still, he had come, that was what mattered. In answer to her prayer. They had wasted too much time, and the shivering, pulsating blonde resolved, as she quickly perfumed herself, applied some makeup, and slid into a simple dress to go and bring him to her, that they would waste no more. As she swayed down the stairs to meet him, bare but for the thin shift, she revelled in her coming pleasure.

He was shocked, but excited when he saw her, and she could hardly restrain herself when they embraced in the hotel's lobby. She nestled her hot pussy to his thick, hard tool, feeling the need, the desire, in both their young bodies. When he told her he had come because of his suspicions about the Controller, she answered, with a throaty chuckle, "Oh darling, I know all that. Jack was fucking with us, but that's over. The drop will be tonight, but we'll keep the cash here, to help this sad island. Do you know, I think Grandma might have been from here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.