Power Ring
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

I got in from school early for a change and my sister was very please to see me.

"Oh good, you're home," she jumped up from her chair and hugged me.

"Any chance of a cuddle?" she asked shyly.

"Sure sis," I said, "get upstairs and get yourself ready."

"Oh goody," she yelled and ran off.

My sister's body is beautiful, if a little slim but I'm sure she will fill out as she gets older, she's only fourteen after all. Funny really because my special girlfriend Brenda is a year younger and has lovely big size 'D' boobs, pity she is away at the moment for I would love to get my hands on them again.

Dawn was lying naked on my bed, her legs spread wide and her hand was already working between them.

"Please hurry," he begged, as much as I would have like to watch her frig herself I answered her call and I unzipped and join her.

I slipped in with out much resistance and she started to come almost immediately. I didn't stop though but carried on thrusting into her, then after a few minutes she grunted and came again this time I spurted into her.

"Hi Colin, Dawn," my mum called out as she came in from work. I had noticed that over the last couple of weeks my mum had tarted herself up a bit. I suspected that she may have a bit on the side somewere. Today her skirt was really quite short and her boobs were certainly sticking out more than I could remember. As I came into the kitchen she grabbed me and hugged me close, dear god I could feel her boobs up against my chest and suddenly I realised that I had a new boner. It hit me then that my mother was also not immune to the rings affects either. This was getting scary, my mother was that just my mother and not some sex object but then I had to admit that she did look good for her age.

Sonya, my official girlfriend came around at the weekend and I mentioned to her that I would like to see her in bed with my sister.

"What, that's a bit pervy," she giggled, but I could tell that she was up for it.

"You'll be wanting me to screw my own brother next," she said.

Oh yes I had forgotten she had an older brother, he was a year older than me and now he was at college.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," I said.

"No don't, I couldn't," she said her eyes open wide in shock.

"Well for now lets get Dawn in here and you two can get acquainted," I suggested.

Dawn came into my room looking a little sheepish but like a good girl she was she quickly stripped off and laid down on my bed.

"Get you kit off," I said to Sonya, who was staring down at my naked sister.

"Yeah sure," she whispered and she too stripped off and laid down.

"What do you want us to do?" asked Sonya, for both of them had never even considered being naked with another girl.

I picked up my camera and shouted out instructions until they both became too engrossed in what they were doing to hear me. After I had filled the memory card I joined them and being PC I slipped my hard cock into a very wet Sonya.

Sonya's brother, Phil was in when I walked her home and the thought of pairing them up crossed my mind again. I hadn't seen him for months, not that we were friends before. I've been Sonya's boyfriend for over a year now so we were bound to bump into each other now and again. Immediately I could see his eyes following his sister across the room, well she was dressing rather sexy these days. Her skirts are quite short and she does fill her tops out nicely too.

By the time I got home it was late and dad and Dawn had gone to bed. Mum was still up and dressed in her Japanese dressing gown, dad had bought it for her some time ago it was very pretty it was too if a little thin.

"Hi son," she called out and raised her wine glass to salute me; mum doesn't normally drink

I noticed straight away that her gown wasn't quite closed for I could see a strip of naked skin all the way up.

"Hi mum, where's everybody?" I asked, trying not to look.

"Dawn went to bed hours ago and your dad's dead to the world by now too," she said with a leer.

"Come and give your old mum a cuddle," she said putting down her glass and opening her arms wide.

This had the effect of opening her gown even more to an extent that one boob popped out; she didn't seen to notice.

I was in a dilemma, but then it crossed my mind, what's the difference in fucking your sister or your mother so I sat down with her on the couch. Despite her age, god she must be thirty five or so at least, her boobs stood out quite nicely and when I put my hand on the exposed one, it felt nice too.

"Oh you are naughty," she sighed, but she lent back and pushed her tits out even more.

Now both were exposed to my eyes and my hands as were her legs and belly too, in fact there wasn't much of her left to see. This was how Dawn is going to look in a year or two I thought and my hands explored every inch of her smooth skin. As my hand reached the top of her thigh she opened her legs wide and pulled me between them. Although I had already fucked Sonya not once but twice today I was happy to see that I was again hard. It as sad fact that my mum's pussy was a little slack, well she has had two kids after all, but despite that she was a great fuck, energetic and a little noisy. By the time I had come inside her she had groaned twice and had become still. I pulled out and looked down at her half naked body, I covered her up the best I could and went to bed.

Next morning I met my sister in the bathroom, mum and dad were having a lie in.

"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday with Sonya?" I asked.

"Mmm," she said, "I didn't think I would, but it was nice, her skin is warm and smooth and I like the way she tastes too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.