Power Ring
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

"Go on fuck her hard," I called encouragement to Dave.

"Fuck off," he grunted and laughed.

I sat on the floor in Dave's bedroom looking over at the bed. While watched Dave thrusting between my sister's legs my mind started to wander. I twiddled the magic ring on my finger, for I now believed it was magic, the evidence was too over powering. In one way it was a blessing, all the girls you could eat so to speak but in another it had its darker side. Looking back over the last couple of weeks I've had fucked and discarded all the girls I've come in contact with. My sister getting nailed by my best mate was a case in point. Before I had this ring on my finger I would have been proud to have her as my bed partner, but I have thrown her away, like all the rest without a second thought.

My attention was draw back to the bed for things were coming to a climax, again I watched them together and I felt something stir within me. At least this time the web cam was pointing in the right direction, I thought.

Dawn on the other hand just lay there passively allowing Dave to do what ever he liked. His hands were roughly mauling her small bust and running up and down her long slim legs. It was only a couple of weeks since I had fucked her for the first time and now I was passing her on to someone else. It wasn't as if there was anything wrong with her, quite the contrary for she was perfect. It was just that there was an endless supply of willing girls out there just waiting for me to snap my fingers. Dave had finished now but still lay on top of my sister.

"Fuck me," he said, "that was one of the best fucks I've ever had. How was it for you?"

"Fine," she whispered.

But I could tell it was anything but fine.

"Get off her Dave and let her up," I said.

"What's the matter with her?" he said as he pulled his trousers on.

"I suspect it's all too much for her," I said sitting next to her on the bed and putting my arm around her.

"It's not every day that a girl get fucked by two such handsome guys as us," I said.

"Yeah, sure," he said and finished dressing.

"Leave us for a while ok," I asked.

"Sure," he said and walked over to his computer and switched off the web cam and then he headed for the bathroom.

"You all right?" I asked her.

"Mmm, yeah," she nodded.

"Good," I squeezed her shoulders, "it must have been hard for you, you know to do it with two guys."

"No, it was all right," she said, "you were there to look after me."

"Good," I said.

"Will you want me to do that again?" she asked.

To be honest I wasn't so sure it was such a good idea in the first place, but Dave was eager and I just let him get on with it. It wasn't until I saw them together that I felt my first pangs of doubt.

"Not if you don't want to," I said.

"I will you if you want me to," she said looking up.

God she was so beautiful and with such a perfect body too, how could I have just throw her away and then go looking for the next girl.

"No that's ok," I said squeezing her again, "from now on, you're only have to do it with me, ok."

"Ok," she said her voice lighter and she smiled.

Dave wasn't going to like it much, but that was his problem.

"What, why," Dave said, when I told him he couldn't fuck her again.

"Look Dave," I said firmly, "you've fucked her once and that's it, ok, she's off limits now."

"Oh please Colin," he begged.

"Don't worry," I said with a chuckle, "we'll find plenty of other girls for us to fuck, ok."

"Yeah, but they won't be as gorgeous as her, will they," he said.

"Cheer up," I said slapping him on the back, "how about I introduce you to Miss Johnson."

"So you have fucked her then," he yelled.

I didn't answer I just smiled.

"So when can I get my hands on her then?" he asked, all thought of fucking my sister again were now forgotten.

"Tomorrow if we're lucky," I said.

"Come in Colin and yes err Dave," said Miss Johnson. "I really wanted to talk to you alone," she said looking at me.

"Dave's essays are just as bad as mine," I said, "so I thought you could give the same extra lessons as you've given me."

"Well I don't think we have enough time today," she said looking uneasy.

"Tell you what," I said with a big smile, "you just do Dave today and you can do me later."

"Well I don't know," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.