Power Ring
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

Next day at college I walked around like a zombie, my mind was in a daze for I was trying to understand what was going on. Since the other night with Sonya things had gone my way with the girls. Now I knew I'm not the fittest guy at college but then I'm not that ugly either. I twisted the old ring on my finger, nothing made sense any more and as I pondered this, Jade walked past and I remembered what my sister had said about getting dumped by Brett and now he was going out with her. As she came level I caught her eye and she smiled at me. Now there's a thought, nothing wrong with Jade if you like your girls with larger than average tits. I also noticed that as she past by she slowed down so that I could catch up.

"Hi Colin," she said with a sexy smile.

"Hi," I said my eyes draw to her superb bust line.

"Like to get your hands on them," she giggled when she noticed the direction of my gaze.

"What! Well," I floundered but I also noticed that she didn't seem to mind my looking.

"Meet me after classes behind the sports pavilion," she said and with that she walked off.

"What the fuck is going on," I said softly to myself twisting the ring on my finger. But I'm not going to pass up a chance at Jade especially since her connection with Brett. I got there dead on four and found her already there.

"Hi Colin," she smiled at me and I noticed that she pushed her not inconsiderable chest out even further.

"Hi your self," I said.

"Come to get your hands on my boobs," she giggled.

"Yeah," I confirmed and moved closer

"You guys are all the same," she said but I noticed her hands undoing her blouse buttons. I watched like a mouse before a cobra as button after button was undone until at last her blouse was hanging open to reveal her skimpy bra.

"Like what you see?" she asked taking her blouse off and reaching behind to undo the bra strap.

They dropped quite a bit but they were still magnificent.

"Come and get them," she said pushing her chest out again for me.

Oh my what a pair, no wonder Brett had dumped poor Dawn for she couldn't complete with these beauties. Perhaps I was being unfair to Dawn, although she was built on much slimmer lines, her's were just as beautiful. With that thought fading in my mind I got down to the job in hand. We lay down on the soft grass, my hands never leaving her beautiful orbs.

"Fuck me please," she begged.

As much as I wanted to I also wanted to spend more time fondling her boobs, but a man has to do. She opened her chunky legs for me and she pulled her gusset aside so that I could enter her. Just as soon as I did her hips pounded back at me almost throwing me off, but with a good grip on her twin peeks I held on and rode her to a satisfactory conclusion.

"Boy that was good," she sighed, "got to be going now I've got a date tonight."

Date for tonight, I thought and I know who with, god I'm going love telling Dawn about our little encounter.

"Hi, I'm home," I called out.

"Oh good you in," said a smiling Dawn, "come on up and give me a cuddle."

God this is getting ridiculous, I'll start to lost weight if this carries on, I thought. By the time I got upstairs Dawn was already naked.

"You're late, were have you been?" she asked, while she was talking she lay down on my bed and spread her long slim legs. Without a conscious thought I was now comparing her body with that of Jade's and although Jade's tits are splendid the rest of her is a little chunky, not so with my sister Dawn, what with her slim smooth limbs.

"Yes I had a interesting encounter behind the sport pavilion," I said as I slipped into her wet pussy.

"Oh yes," she said slightly breathless.

"Yeah, I nailed Jade for you," I said watching Dawn face.

"What," her eyes snapped open.

"Yeah, I stripped her naked," I said stretching the truth a little, "and I fucked the arse off her."

"You did?" she said, and I could tell she liked what I had saying because her hips picked up the pace a little and before long she was coming. I pumped my second load of the day into the tight pussy of my sister and then lay down beside her.

"My god," she said, "did you really fucked her, what about Brett?"

"She said she was meeting him later," I smiled, "and perhaps she going to offering him sloppy seconds."

"Oh how wonderful," she chuckled and hugged me again causing my cock to become hard again. Oh my, this is getting too much I thought twisting the gold ring on my finger.

"So little sister what do you want me to do about Jade?" I asked.

"Well start with big brother you can stuff that hard cock of yours back in here," she chuckled feeding my cock back into her self, "then arrange for our big titted slut Jade to get all the cock she can handle."

It was a slow and very satisfactory fuck only finishing when the front door banged open and our mother came in.

Next day I had a word with my best mate Dave.

"Fancy a go at Jade?" I asked, "you know the one with the big tits."

"Yeah, you bet," he replied enthusiastically.

"Ok, meet me behind the sports pavilion after school," I said.

"Hi Colin who's this then?" said a smiling Jade.

I had caught up with her later in the day and arranged to meet her here again.

"This is Dave," I introduced him, "and this Dave is the sexy Jade."

"Does he want to get is hands on my tits too?" she asked, but before either of us could reply her hands had started to remove her blouse.

I could hear Dave's intake of breath as her bra hit the ground.

"Oh my," he gulped.

With out any more foreplay I rolled her small white cotton knickers down her chunky thighs and pushed my hard cock into her sopping pussy.

"Oh yes you bastard," she shouted, "fuck me harder."

Dave took over from me and we went around and around until neither of us could get hard again.

"Thanks Jade," I said over my shoulder as Dave and I left her there, spread out almost naked on the grass.

"The caretaker might have a bit of luck if he finds her like that," I chuckled, twisting the gold band on my finger.

Next day I kept seeing Jade trying to give me the nod, but twice, for now was enough so I ignored her. Luckily for me by the time I had got home last night my mum was already home from work so my sister Dawn had to go without, I couldn't have raised to the occasion anyhow. One thing I did notice that day was Sonya looking over at me with an odd expression on her face. What was that all about I thought.

I was walking home, it's not worth taking the car for it's only a few hundred yards and parking can be tight, Dave was with me and we were discussing and what to do with Jade next, when Sonya appeared and wanted to talk to me.

"Please can we talk?" she begged.

"Sure," I agreed, "see you tomorrow," I said to Dave and he wandered off.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose I got a bit heated the other day," she started, "well I would wouldn't I, seeing how you ignored my wishes and went head and raped me."

"Hey, if this is another verbal attack," I shouted back at her.

"No, no sorry," she said her head dropping, "it just it was so, I don't now, so out of control, I lost it."

Yeah you did that bitch and to me, I thought, I claiming your cherry.

"You know I like you, always have," she said, "then this thing with Jade."

"Jade, what's Jade got to do with it? I thought she was seeing Brett," I said trying to look and sound innocent.

"It's all over the college that you are now seeing that bitch," she said.

"Well the whole college is wrong," I said crossing my fingers behind my back, "true I've spoken with her a couple of times, but that's all."

God, how can I lie like this with such a straight face.

"So it's not true than?" she asked.

"Certainly not," I said, "but I must admit she has one or two good points."

"You mean her big tits," she scoffed, "you should see how far they sag when she takes her bra off," she chuckled she seemed happy for the first time.

Yeah well I have seen them, I thought. Well that one thing about Sonya tits they are nice and firm with no discernable sag at all. In fact when I think about it her body it's better in all departments, better legs, prettier face. So with that thought in mind.

"So do you want to go out Friday?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied and I notice her eyes twinkle with excitement.

"Good I pick you up," I said and I walk home with a smile on my face.

I didn't know what to expect, back to her old ways or now that she had surrendered her cherry to me perhaps I might get a little action.

We parked up in our usual place and I have to admit I was a little nervous. But after a few minutes I detected a change in her behaviour. Her kisses became wetter and her hands urgently pulling at me clothes. I got her tits out and immediately compared them to Jades and not to Jades benefit. She was making whimpering noises now and I pushed my hand up her legs to her knickers. Her thighs opened for me and I pushed two fingers into her sloppy pussy. She hung on to me tight while her hips pushed against my hand. Then with a loud grunt she came. Quickly I reclined her seat and got between her legs and pushed my hard cock into her. I slipped in easily and started to thrust into her. Her hips pushed back at me and I pumped my spunk deep inside her twitching body.

We lay there for several minutes cooling down after our exertions.

"God that was great," she sighed.

"Yeah sure was," I agreed twisting the gold ring on my finger.

Miss Johnson was my English teacher, not my best subject but all the guys loved going to her class because she was such a babe. She was about mid twenties and English with a funny accent, I thinks she doing a two year exchange thing but who cares with a body like hers.

"Colin please stay behind," she said looking directly at me causing my trousers to become tight.

"We need to discuss your last essay," she said.

Oh shit, I thought, that was the last thing I needed, I wanted to get home early and spend some time between my sister's legs before she really gets the hump with me.

"Now Colin," she said, "I think you need a little personal tuition."

With that she led me into her storeroom and shut the door behind us. What the fuck was going on, was I using a new aftershave or has some wag told everybody I had won the lottery.

"I think a little oral to start with," she said and fell to her knees and unzipped me.

"Miss," I said trying to push her hands away, now I'm not adverse to a little hanky panky with her but we could be interrupted at any time. By now my hard cock was deep inside her mouth and all resistance by me stopped, well it would, wouldn't it. I didn't know if she wanted for me to come in her mouth or not but before I could pull out I was pumping my load down her throat.

"There you go Colin," she said getting up off her knees and wiping her lips on the back of her hand.

"That's better, now off you go and perhaps tomorrow you'll make a better effort in my class," she said with a smirk.

By the time I got home my mum was already in and again Dawn went without and I could see she wasn't happy about it. Well tough shit sis, there's always tomorrow unless Miss Johnson wanted to test my other skills. I smiled at the though and twisted the gold ring on my finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.