Initiation - Cover

Initiation

by skipthepitch

Copyright© 2003 by skipthepitch

Erotica Sex Story: I went to learn math...and I became a Man!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   .

The sound of the bell at 16:50 hours was a great relief... now I could head home!! It was one of those days at school... the mid term examination results were out today and I had flunked in math. With less than 6 months left for the graduation examination, I just had no idea how I was going to tackle math - why did I opt for the dumb subject?? Sigh!!!

To my utter dismay, mom already knew about my exam results, courtesy my math teacher who had called her up and told her. I quietly dumped my books in my room and took a long shower hoping to come up with a reasonably good excuse for my bad performance... anyway... I was ready to face the music... which would doubtless be awaiting me in the form of my mom's wrath.

Surprisingly no one mentioned it at dinner and I was beginning to bask in the false security of thinking I had been let off. I was even smiling to myself. After dinner mom told me that since I did not do well in math, she had decided that till the final examinations were over, I would have to spend my evening study time at the math teacher's house, which was just 2 blocks away from ours... Gosh!!... now that was the worst punishment I could imagine... I hated math, and to compound matters, I had to study under a tutor's observation. But then, there was nothing much I could do to stop it... So I gathered my books and walked over to her house, rather dejectedly.

Before I do go on, a little about the math teacher. She must have been in her mid 20's or probably late 20's, about 5'6" tall, well... neat bust and ass... actually, didnt give it more thought than that. I suppose she was considered sexy. Well, it was not like she looked pretty in her formal clothes, glasses et al at school. She was recently married, but her husband was away in a foreign country on some lengthy assignment (who cared though). I was 18 and very horny. It was common knowledge that most of the boys fantasized about her. I jerked off almost twice every day since I discovered the pleasures of mastrubation a few years ago.And there were enough girls at school to fantasize about at that time, so the math teacher never figured on my list!

Anyway... I rang her door bell and she opened the door with a smile (at the time I thot it was a sneer)... I was asked to use the living room where there was a table and a sofa-cum-bed.

I got on with my studies and was looking forward to end of study time. I packed up my books at midnight and was getting ready to leave when she said that I was supposed to stay over through the night!! Now that was a big blow. I was already thinking of my classmates discovering this. I would be the laughing stock of the class... but then, again, I had no choice.

At 5 am sharp, I was woken up and then I had to study for another 2 hours before I could get back home and get ready for school. After about a week of this routine, I actually started enjoying this. She made very good coffee and sandwiches. And I must admit that I begain noticing more of her body. She took a shower at about 20.00 hours after her cooking and then wore a loose nightdress, which was anything from a gown to a long tee shirt that reachd up to her knees. And without her glasses, and loose fragrant hair, she did look a lot more different from the way she looked at school, and definitely better. The sight of her firm breasts straining against the soft fabric of her tee shirt was always a welcome sight. She had a nice firm ass and as she walked away from me, I enjoyed watching her ass roll. Sometimes I suspect she did not wear panties. I was not that sure, because she might have been wearing thongs.

As she helped me with my math, I began to be aware of her, and something in my loins stirred

each time she leaned across me, to point out mistakes in what I was writing. The touch of her breasts on my shoulders sent an electric current through my body and boy!!... how I loved that!! She seemed to touch me more often of late, on my shoulders, hands, and when she sat beside me, her thigh against mine, her hands lingering for a little longer than they were intended to.

As our classes progressed and my awareness of her grew, it gradually increased the sexual tension in me. Sometimes I made mistakes on purpose so that I would get her physically close to me, if only to unintentionally brush against me. Slowly I also began to turn on my charm. In my boyish way, I used to smile at her beguilingly, help her with odd jobs, fix her broken electrical appliances etc... Clearly she was easing up and was not getting conscious about my being around her house. Twice a week she had a lengthy phone call (inside her closed bedroom) and when she came out she had a flushed look about her and a grin on her face. She would then sit right opposite me at the table and placing her elbows on the surface, support her face with them... and I could see right through her night dress. That was some cleavage!! Erect nipples... straining through... I am pretty sure she was talking to her husband!!

One day while she was dressing, she happened to leave her bedroom door ajar and I could see her reflection off the dressing table mirror. That was really when I got the first glimpse of her bare breasts. The sight really blew me off. I had an instant hard on. I am not sure if she left the door open on purpose, but what the heck!! I was not complaining! I think she was a size 36D, with very firm and erect breasts and when I saw her run her hands over them, I was already fantazising holding and suckling on them. As soon as she dressed, I rushed to the loo and jerked off. I thought I saw a naughty grin on her face when she asked me if my stomach was okay.

After that, there were many instances when she would lean over my back and make sure that her breasts rested on my shoulders... This drove me crazy and I had to strive really hard to hide my hard on, which I guess she must have definitely seen bulging through my shorts. I loved the way she smelled when she stood close to me... a few minutes more and I am sure I would have cum right there in my pants.

This went on for months... and I am sure she was enjoying every minute of the teasing, just as I was.

And then, one night, I was a bit late as I rang the door bell and she shouted to me from inside saying it was open, and to go on in and lock up. I did as she bid. When I went in, she was nowhere around. Then I heard her calling me and I followed her voice through to her bedroom. She was lying on her bed. She told me that she had an headache. I was immediately concerned and asked her if could do anything and she just shook her head.

I got back to my studies and after about half an hour had passed, she called me again and asked me if I could massage her head for her. I was only too glad to be of help and I sat on her bed. I took her head in my lap. I touched her forehead and I could feel a shiver run through her body... Her head was resting exactly on my cock and as I massaged her head, I could see her breasts confined within her Tee shirt. There was no way I could conceal my reaction and I could feel my hard on now pressing against the back of her head.

I gently massaged her head and then, with a rush of boldness, ran my hands across the sides of her face. Oh, so soft!! There was a small moan escaping her lips, her eyes were closed. I ventured out further and let my hands touch her chin and neck. Running my fingers softly on her smooth flushed skin... I now had a really hard cock to deal with, and worse still, straining against her head. She slowly shifted her head to the side and my hard cock constrained by my shorts was now just beside her cheek. She turned her head and with one hand, to my amazement, touched my cock... With her other hand, she guided my hands, placing them over her right breast. For a minute, I let my hands stay there.

This was the first time I was touching a woman's breast!. With eyes still closed, she began to rub my cock through the fabric of my shorts and I was already squirming. She then silently placed her palm over my hands and squeezed my hands... indicating that she wanted her breasts squeezed. I did. I was a very apt pupil. And boy!!... what a wonderful feeling it was. She smiled and opened her eyes and using her hands, pulled my neck and guided my head to her boobs. I lifted her teeshirt, bunching it against her neck and then bent forward to take her breast in my mouth. Her nipples were awesome!! Large and distended. I heard a distinct gasp and I suckled... maybe I bit a little too hard in my enthusiasm and pulling my head away she urged me to be gentle.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.