Letter to S - Cover

Letter to S

by Sweet T

Copyright© 2003 by Sweet T

Erotica Sex Story: Just a quick letter I wrote to a "friend." She knows who she is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

I know I haven't talked to you in a long time, but I just can't stop thinking about you. Or about everything we used to talk about, everything we wished we could to with each other... or to each other! Especially when you told me about the time you wanted to go swimming but your brother wouldn't let you because of the swimsuit you wanted to (barely) wear lol. If only I knew when you were in the area! Maybe you come to the Fanime convention we have going on a few months from now, and we bump into each other purely by chance. We chat like old friends for a while, but soon we want to get away from the crowds. You press a hotel room key into my hand and tell me to meet you there in twenty minutes.

The longest twenty minutes of my life. But finally I let myself into your hotel room. It's silent at first, so for a minute I think I've been stood up. But as I head toward the bedroom I see you waiting for me. Most of you is covered by the sheet except for one bare and beautiful leg. I can still see the shape of your body through the sheet and it's even more erotic than just seeing you naked. Never breaking eye contact I stand in front of the bed and get undressed in front of you. You don't say anything but only smile encouragement. Now in only my jeans, I lie down against you. For what seems like an hour we just lie there, just breathing together. I reach across and wrap an arm around you. Your skin feels so smooth and warm under my fingers. We kiss lightly, your mouth responds against mine. I pull you closer, pressing our bodies through the thin sheet that seems to represent everything that kept us apart. Time seems to stand still as you roll over on top of me. Your hot hands yank my jeans off. Before I can either protest or encourage you take my dick into your mouth.

God I've wanted this for so long, and you must have wanted it, too, by the way you attack my cock with your hot mouth. Our eyes meet as you suck me off, your head bobbing and your hair rubbing against my body. I try to hold back but your eyes just smile at me as I have my first orgasm directly into your mouth. One shot after another goes down your throat. After I relax from so much cumming you lay your body on top of me, pressing your tits into my chest, poking me with your rock-hard nipples.

I rub my hands over your back and butt as we kiss again. The soft feel of your skin, the scent of your hair and body, and the taste of my sweet cum on your lips excites me all over again. My cock-head bumps against your hard clit, making you shiver. Only now that I have all of you, I can't decide if I want to take you from behind or if I want your legs wrapped around me. Fortunately you make the decision for me and roll onto your stomach with your ass in the air. But you have another surprise for me. You reach between your legs and spread your cunt open with two fingers. Suddenly a vibrator, humming low and shiny from your juices slips out of your pussy and plops on the sheets. I almost shoot off right then and there, because you know how much the idea of "possession" turns me on sometimes. Instead I pick the vibrator up, and taste your juices off it. God I love the way you taste, but I need to be inside you just as much as you need to be filled all over again.

I grab your butt with one hand and my cock with the other, and rub my head up and down your lips. You squirm, waving your ass back and forth from the teasing, and push your body backwards into me. Shit! I sink all the way into your velvety cunt, which squeezes me like a wet vice. I draw out of you, then plunge back in again, and again, and again. You arch your back and grab a big full breast with one hand, massaging and squeezing more pleasure out of it. I alternate between squeezing and slapping your butt, then decide I have a surprise for you, too. I pick up the vibrator and turn the motor up, and push the tip against your asshole. Your body resists at first, then your ass relaxes and allows me to push it deeper inside you. Your luscious body shudders being filled from both ends. Fuck me you want to say but the only sound that comes out is the musical moan of your oncoming orgasm. I get the message anyway, and speed up, using my body to move the vibrator in and out of your tight ass. Deciding I want your legs wrapped around me I pull out completely, grab the vibrator and push it all the way up your ass. Almost before you can feel it penetrate I flip you on your back, and instead of teasing you I ram my dick all the way inside your hot cunt. Your legs wrap around me, embracing me with your body as I fuck you faster and faster. We quit holding back and cum hard together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.