Contemplating Mother - Cover

Contemplating Mother

by Eradinus

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Incest Sex Story: A man reminisces about his relationship with his mother as he grew up from a little boy to a teenager. It is a tale that defies what is thought of as the norm. It is a situation that 'just happened.' Everyone involved was a decent person, but Freud would have had a field day with this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Lactation   .

I don't know why, but I was blessed (cursed?) with an incredible memory of things long past with recollections of things that even happened when I was a baby. But, this particular memory goes back to when I was around 3 1/2 years old. My mother had just had another baby girl. I was the 7th child with six older sisters and now I had a seventh. My mother was 36 when I was born. Now she was 39.

She breast fed everyone of us. I was born 18 months after the sister just older than I. So, based on how long I suckled at my mother's breast (over two and a half years), she must have been weaned early to make room for me. Now, I was observing her nursing my new little sister on a constant basis. It could either have triggered memories for me, or more likely, I just got jealous of my little sister being held and nuzzling my mother's tits. But, I don't ever remember resenting that sister. I was three years older.

One time in the living room, Mother was nursing my little sister and I kept watching them. I must have had a longing expression on my face because she asked me, "Son, what's wrong?"

I remember vividly asking her in response, "Can I do that too?"

My mother was a compassionate, kind woman who was not embarrassed doing things she thought right whether anyone else did or not. I also think that she may have had a lot of affection and love for me since I was the only son she had. That certainly turned out to be the case. Whatever it may have been, she simply indicated for me to crawl up on her lap and she pulled her other breast out without disturbing my little sister's mealtime. I remember being a bit surprised that she was going to let me do that and my first attempts to suckle were tentative at best. But, she pulled my face down on her nipple and told me I should just suck it like a hard piece of candy.

I guess I thought milk would just come out by putting my mouth 'round her tit, but nothing happened. But, after a while I really got my tongue and mouth going the right way and felt the milk coming into my mouth. It was a revelation, and I found the exercise to be fun. I even put both hands on the breast I was sucking and thrilled at how soft and pliable it was. It wasn't as pleasant a taste as I thought it was going to be, but the sensation of my mouth and hands on my mother's tit was so exciting that I didn't let that bother me. I must have played and sucked that tit until it was empty.

Mother apparently had more than enough milk to satisfy my baby sister and give me all of what was in that one breast (maybe she had already nursed her on that one previously). In any case, she acted like my request had been perfectly normal so I felt no qualms about asking her again the next time I saw her nursing my sister. I think I saw her reflect for a moment, and then say, "Sure, Son, come on up on my lap."

Another time, she was resting on the living room couch after putting my baby sister in her crib in her bedroom, and I realized I had missed the feeding. Since she was awake, I came over to her side as she lay there and asked if I could suck her "nipple." In our family, all the correct terms were used. If we had to pee, we said "urinate," or reference to the genitals were by the proper words "penis, vagina, breast, etc." We even said "I have to have a bowel movement" or referred to the results as "stool." Later on in life when I was milking cows, I did deviate and referred to the cows teats as "tits." By that time, I had also learned some of the naughty words for body parts but seldom uttered them.

Anyway, she smiled at me, and said, "Well, I do happen to have some milk left and that would be nice to relieve that pressure." With that said, she opened up the top of her dress and pulled me up over her stomach so that I had both her breasts revealed to my hungry eyes. By this time, I had gotten addicted to holding one big mammery with my hands as I suckled, but always before my baby sister was supping on the other. Now, I had both of them and it was hard to choose. So, I put one hand on the left one and pulled the right one into my mouth with my right hand. Up to this time, I do not recall at all that I had been sexually excited in doing this; only that it was so exotic to my mouth and hands to touch her there. Obviously, this had become more than just curiosity of a child.

But, now I was lying lengthwise on her body with my head buried in her breasts and my lower body rubbing against her stomach. In those days, little boys wore short pants until they were 10 years old or older. The day one's parents allowed him to wear long pants was the day a boy thought he had joined the big kids who seemed so much older. I don't even remember if I had underpants on, but do remember that the shorts were of very light material most of the time. By this time, I was almost four and my penis probably wasn't longer than two inches hard. But, I do remember that for the first time I had a pleasurable experience as my penis rubbed on my mother's stomach while I nursed and caressed her breasts.

Now, when all this first started there were occasions when one of my older sisters came upon us while Mother had two kids at her breasts. I don't recall any specific conversation about it, but apparently nobody thought it odd. However, when my baby sister was two years old, we were both still at it only I was now five years old. My trips to her breasts were not everytime she nursed, and as I got older and bigger, I somehow knew I shouldn't do that in front of other people. Not because of the sexual connotations, but because I didn't want people to think I was a baby. Except for this addiction I had developed, I wanted to be a big boy and would seek opportunities only when I knew she would be alone. Now, she was pregnant again so I think she was trying to wean my baby sister. I'm sure she knew I could get along without it, but allowed me to continue while putting her on the bottle. Go figure.

My father was constantly on the road, and would be gone for a few weeks at a time. So, I would go into her room at night and before my bedtime to ask for some milk. She never wore anything to bed but a long negligee which you could see through easily. On those occasions, she would let me get into bed with her and when she opened up the negligee to bare her breasts, the rest of the garment came open too. Because of the lovely, warm feeling I got in my genitals when lying on top of her, I would always try to work myself on top of her body while sucking her tits. Because it felt so much better if my penis was free to rub against her bare skin, I made sure my pajamas were open to allow for that when crawling into bed with her.

My mother was no raving beauty as all the mothers seem to be in the stories on the Internet. At this time, she was 41 when I was five. She always seemed to be pregnant and so was heavier than other moms of my acquaintance. She was pretty in my eyes, but none of that mattered to me since she was such a loving, generous, warm, intelligent, and sparkling person. I don't think she thought that she was doing anything wrong in allowing me to have my way with her tits, or even our practically being naked in bed together while I did it. But, I think she may have had some misgivings since she had to have felt my hard peter rubbing on her lower stomach while I sucked her tits. But, then again, I wasn't that big.

I should mention one other thing that was part of those times. I was delivered at home like most of my sisters and my father had been the only one present. When the doctor finally arrived, my father would not allow him to circumsize me because he thought that would hurt me (I finally asked to have it done when I was in high school since the other guys made fun of my foreskin in the showers after football practice--that's another story). So, my mother made it a practice to examine my penis to make sure I was clean "down there." As she pulled the skin back she always pointed out where grime she called 'smegma' could accumulate and be very dangerous in terms of infections, etc. She kept up that practice right up to just before I had the operation to remove the foreskin. Let me tell you folks, have it done when they are babies, because it's a VERY painful experience later.

Anyway, my mother gave birth to four more girls so up until I was 10 she always had milk available. My father continued to travel and made a good living. There was always a crib in their bedroom with the latest baby girl. I had gotten a little embarrassed as I got older about asking her to suckle. Well, at almost 10 I was over 5 feet tall and my penis must have been four inches long (I'm estimating that since I never really measured it). We had moved and their bedroom was on the ground floor and the rest of us all had rooms upstairs. Most of us lived in a dormitory like room with many beds, and there were four other bedrooms. I was still in the dormitory with five other sisters. It was a very large farmhouse.

By this time, I was definitely thinking about sex. I had discovered masterbation and the first time I had an orgasm, I was astonished and even thought that something bad had occurred because of my self abuse. Still, the feeling was so ecstatic, I decided something that good couldn't be bad. I was still not at the age when I could ejaculate. But, I began to relate that old tingling I had gotten when rubbing my penis against my mother while sucking on her tits and deducted that if I had rubbed hard enough, I would have gotten that same delicious feeling while on top of her.

I guess I had arrived at that age where cause and effect could be connected in my mind. My hormonal attacks probably started earlier than with other boys, but I don't know that since I only had sisters and really didn't have anyone to talk to about sex. The hormones certainly made me think a lot about trying to go downstairs and see if my mother would still be willing to let me do her like before. Even though we hadn't done it for a long while, she had only renegged a few times because of circumstances (i.e., too many people around, not convenient, etc.).

I waited until after everyone was in bed and apparently asleep. Practically all of us slept in the nude upstairs. Only the older girls in their teens seemed to bother with putting anything on and that was usually just panties. It was dark, but I knew my mother would probably be nursing the youngest since I had heard her crying earlier. Without thinking about putting anything on, I sneaked down the front stairs and up the hallway to my parent's bedroom. Her room was dark, but I could hear her putting the baby back in her crib. I figured she had just nursed her again to get her to go to sleep. Her door was partially open so I could hear her moving back to the bed. She would have been 46 years old at this time.

I spoke up saying, "Mother, could I come in?"

This apparently startled her, but upon realizing who I was seemed to calm her immediately as she replied, "Oh Son. Well, of course you can come in. What do you need?"

It took great courage on my part since I knew I was so much older now and hardly the little tyke who first asked if he could join his little sister in suckling her several years ago. So, I said, "Mother, I knew you were feeding the baby, and... I wondered if maybe... well, you know... if maybe I could do it again too..."

"Oh Son," she said, "I thought you had finally been weaned from me, but I guess I can't deny my darling son. Come on over and get under the covers and I'll give my favorite boy what he wants."

Even in the dark, our eyes had become accustomed and we now could both see each other. I know she could because she said, "You don't have any clothes on? My, you are getting to be a tall young man. Come on, get in beside me."

She was wearing the same type of negligee as always. I got under the covers with her and she put her arms around me. I could feel the heat of her breasts against my bare skin through the flimsy material of the negligee. But, she apparently remembered what I wanted, and pulled her negligee apart which effectively opened up her whole front. Then she pulled my head down to one of her tits and told me to go ahead; to have all I wanted.

We were still on our sides, but as I kept manipulating both of her breasts going from one to the other with my mouth, she turned to lie on her back. I simply followed them and ended up between her legs effectively lying on top of her like in the past. But, I was a lot bigger now. She was still taller than I, but since I had to be lower on her body to suck her nipples, my penis was no longer rubbing on her stomach, but was lodged right between her legs. By now, my penis had erected from all the skin touching and the excitement of playing with her tits.

She was apparently not yet aware of the rascal calling at her lower portal since her only comment was, "Just be careful not to bite me Son. I'm a little tender from all of the baby's sucking. My, but you've gained a lot of weight as well as getting taller. Ohhh... that's right... gentle like that..."

I was really getting into it now, and my pecker was near to bursting as I began rubbing it back and forth just like I had done on her stomach years before. But, this time I was rubbing it up and down her pussy. It was not overly hairy by any means, but the feeling of those hairs gave an added sensation to my hard penis. At that time, I was still uncircumsized which meant the head was extra sensitive once out of the foreskin. Although I knew nothing about the anatomical aspects of a cunt, I do remember that her labia just seemed to part allowing all those wet membranes to impart a delicious feeling to my peter.

I know it sounds incredible that she did not initially seem aware of the action on her pussy while I was sucking her tits, but I've thought about it since and figure that after having 12 kids, that area of her body had had some real workouts and may not have been as sensitive as it might have been. On the other hand, my penis wasn't that big either even though a lot bigger than before. Also, I hadn't the slightest idea about what a clitoris was or that that is where most women get their sexual stimulus.

But, for me the warm, wet feeling on my penis was fantastic. I simply had to get more of it. Don't get me wrong. I knew all about procreation and had watched the coupling of animals and the birthing of calves, pigs, colts, and even cats and dogs. I knew that the penis goes in the vagina and depending on the animal involved, after a prescribed time, out comes the result. I naturally assumed that humans did the same thing. I certainly did not know that humans did it for fun. Still, I knew it was fun to play with myself and I was absolutely fascinated with the female anatomy and loved looking at my sisters in the nude. I certainly didn't know what the female got out of it besides a baby. All I knew was that it sure felt good to me.

My mother was hugging me and saying nice things to me as I sucked her tits. Somehow, I continued to play with the unoccupied nipple and breast while my mouth was busy on the other. But, the major experience for me was taking place at our crotches as I continued to try to rub my hard penis against her warm, wet pussy. Although I didn't know that much about female anatomy, I now know that all that warm, wet feeling was because her pussy lips were huge and separated easily if she parted her legs. Because I was getting so excited down there, it was probably just a matter of time before my prick found the right place.

My "rubbing" had taken on deliberate up and down movements (makes me wonder now if I was running it over her clitoris and making her wet). I remember moving it back up and it seemed to "catch" like running a stick up and down a slot until it gets caught in a depression or hole so you can't move it any more.

At that point, I stopped for a moment and when I tried to moved up again to regain the rubbing, I felt my penis get very hot as it sank into her cunt hole. Whether she had felt my earlier "rubbing" I don't know, but when I pushed to get the "stick up the slide" again, I only ended up burying myself deeper in her vagina. At that point, I felt her whole body go rigid as if something very serious had happened to her. No, she wasn't having an orgasm, but there is no doubt that she now knew what had happened between us.

"Oh Son!" she exclaimed, "what have we done?" Now, I know she must have derived a certain amount of pleasure from me sucking her tits (and I was getting a lot of milk that night), but I really don't think she had expected what happened to have happened. She really was probably in shock. At the same time, she did not push me off of her body. I was into her up to the base of my penis and it felt so hot and good that I couldn't believe any male would not want to do this regularly. Even though I had seen the animals thrust back and forth until they ejaculated into the other, I had no idea how it was done by humans. Believe it or not, but I believed humans just put it in and lay there.

Actually, I would have been satisfied with that, but remembered that to have that "good feeling," I had to rub it. So I just began to imitate my earlier rubbing, but now that effort resulted in true fucking. That seemed to do the trick because that impending feeling started to erupt in my groin and I had an orgasm to end all orgasms. I have no idea if I ejaculated, but I doubt it even though I was sure getting close to doing that in life. My mother who had very little time to react to the intrusion into her pussy must have realized what was happening to me as she hugged me even closer and said nice things to me as if I had been hurt and she was consoling me. She knew, somehow, that I was experiencing something like an epiphany and wasn't going to interrupt it with anything accusatory nor retributive for having done something naughty. It was an accident.

Before continuing on, I want to describe how, once I had gotten into her channel, that it was gripping me like nothing I could have imagined in my life. My pubis was literally squashing her outer lips apart and my small penis found the hole of nirvana. It was so hot, squishy, and tight on my little penis (probably 4 inches) that I have never since experienced such a feeling. Maybe it was because she was my mother, and we had experienced the ultimate in love. I did love her, even if she had used a switch on me and my sisters when we didn't do what we were supposed to. My daddy (for some reason we called him Daddy, but always called her Mother, not mom or mommy) was a great man, and did well for us. At the age of almost 10, I did not look upon what I did with my mother as wrong, and I don't think she did either. But, we had passed a barrier that night in more ways than one.

Part II

Mother did not try to push me off or make me pull my penis out of her vagina. She continued to hug me and said many things most of which I forget except that they were all consoling words. I know that despite my orgasm, I remained hard in her. She finally ceased saying things and did not stop me when I started thrusting in her again. I only recall that she held me tightly as I continued with my first fuck. She was probably in shock or trying to figure out what to do. I think she must have resigned herself to the fact that it happened and there was nothing she could do about it now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.