Florida Adventure - Cover

Florida Adventure

Copyright© 2003 by Makalu

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The swinging adventures of an Indian couple in Florida, with their American friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Swinging  

The next morning Kavita got up early, excited and looking for ward to a day of fun and enjoyment. Mahesh was still fast asleep next to her in the bed She quietly tiptoed out of her bunk and pulled on a robe over her naked body, and headed for the galley to get herself some coffee. She found Pinky already sitting there with Tom and chatting. The thin robe that she was wearing barely hid the voluptuous figure that she had and Tom began to feel horny and was looking forward to screwing this hot babe at the earliest.

As they were sitting with their coffees the rest of the people joined them, and Phil told them about the plans for the day. They were to sail into a remote bay where the beach was deserted and the waters perfect for swimming and snorkeling. They would spend the day swimming around and would have a barbecue lunch on the beach with the fish that they hoped to catch on the way. Dress code will vary from bikinis to nothing he said and they all laughed out. Since the area was deserted they need not be bothered about onlookers and sex could be had at any time or with any body with mutual consent. Ground rules he said was that no one would be forced to do any thing that they wouldn't want and the idea was to have everybody fuck every body by the time the trip was through. Kavita could feel the excitement in the air and her nipples were already hard with arousal. After a hearty breakfast they all headed to their cabins to change and the boat set sail to their destination.

Kavita had a quick bath and went on to try the bikini that she had bought the previous day. The yellow top was low-cut and barely managed to hold her perfect 36 c size breasts. The thong too was a wispy piece of cloth that just managed to cover her pussy lips. Kavita being a natural bush girl had to quickly take the help of Mahesh to shave off her pussy hair and had a bald hairless pussy, which got a few hot licks from Mahesh. The sight of Kavita in this hot attire had got Mahesh so hard that he was beginning to wonder what would be the effect on the other men. He had been noticing the special attention that Tom was paying her and was looking forward to watch her get her first white cock. Mahesh changed into his pair of Nautica shorts and a thin T-shirt.

As they headed for the forward deck they found that Val, Pam and Pinky lounging on the deck chairs with chilled beers with them. Lauren, Phil and Sam were at the rear side of the boat and were setting up the fishing tackles. Rahul was chatting with Pam, and there were chilled beers going around from the icebox on the deck. Tom was at the upper level on the wheel and was navigating the boat to the beach that they were heading out to. Val was wearing a single piece swimsuit, which had a deep back and low neck line which showed a sexy cleavage between her full breasts. Pinky had a sarong over her thongs and was wearing a sexy halter- top with a string holding the cloth up at her neck. Pam was the one who was already topless and lying with her face down and sunning her back, and the way Rahul was sitting with her Mahesh knew that it was just a matter of time before he would be sucking those sexy tits of hers. Mahesh felt his cock hardening with anticipation at the thought of sucking on Val' s pussy and hoped that he would be able to have an anal shot with one of the sexy American Bodies that were there.

After having had a couple of chilled beers and lounging around., they all began to feel relaxed and sexy. Phil came up front and asked Pinky if she wanted watch them set up the fishing tackle and catching her around the waist took her off to the back of the boat. Tom meanwhile was feeling his hard cock almost burst out of his Bermudas, and called out to Kavita to join him on the upper deck and have a feel of driving the boat. As Kavita climbed up the stairs Tom was waiting for her. As she reached the top of the stairs her face came level with Tom's crotch and she could see his cock poking through like a tent and a bit of wetness where his pre cum had leaked.

My My Tom you seem to be in a hot mood today she said laughingly, and that seems to quiet a package you are packing in those shorts of yours. All because of the effect that you are having on me my sexy girl he said and took her into his arms and hugged her. Kavita began to feel hot herself, but wanted this experience to develop into a good fuck session. Even though she knew that Tom wanted to fuck her then and there she decided to let things roll out slowly. Show me how you control this boat she said, disengaging her self from Toms embrace and turning towards the console. The upper deck had a vantage view of the whole boat and one could see both the Prow and the aft portions clearly. Tom led her to the wheel and told her to get a grip on it and steer gently. He also showed her the throttle controls and explained about the navigational system and the radar etc. as he was doing this he was leaning against her sexy back and Kavita was conscious of his hard cock poking into her ass. Tom was enjoying the company of this sexy lady and also didn't want to rush the screw and knew that a slow build up would only heighten the excitement of fucking this hot babe. The feel of the power of the boat under hands and the feel of the wind on her face as they cruised on at 15 knots speed had her sexually excited. the feeling of Tom's cock against her ass and his strong body behind her made her nipples stand out in arousal. She looked out on the front deck and found that Rahul was applying suntan Oil on Pam's sexy back and Mahesh was leaning on the prow of the boat with the seawater and wind spraying his body. Val was next to him and they were holding hands.

Kavita arched out her tits to the wind and felt Toms hands go round her waist. She was waiting for him to make the first move and couldn't bear the sexual tension that was there in the air. She sighed in pleasure and leaned back against his strong chest. Tom began to kiss her neck from behind and let a trail of kisses across her shoulders and the back of her ears. Kavita felt goose pimples form on her hands and body and was enjoying the electrifying effect that this man was having on her. "One of the hottest things is to let the breeze blow against your open chest and on your nipples ", whispered Tom into her ears. Why don't you help me do that tom she whispered huskily back to him, not taking her hands off the wheel. Kavita could feel her pussy getting wet with anticipation as Tom used his teeth to open the knot of the bikini at her neck, with his hands still on her waist. He kept liking the salty sweat off her neck at the same time in an erotic manner. As the bikini top came off Tom leaned forward to take a look at the Tits that he had dreamed off so much. They were even better than what he had imagined them to be. A perfect 36 with just that little bit of sag. Nice brown aureoles topped by half an inch long nipples that were standing up proudly with arousal. Tom reached up and cupped both these wonderful globes in his hand and squeezed them. Kavita let out a moan and bit her lip in arousal. The feel of his rough hands kneading her tits and playing with her nipples almost got her to an orgasm. She leaned back against him and ground her ass into his hardness. Tom realized that she was in great state of sexuality quickly reached forward and put the boat on Auto-pilot and turned her around to face him. He pulled her towards himself and began to kiss her hungrily exploring her mouth and their tongues clashing with desire. He kept squeezing her fabulous breasts and felt her reach down and grab his cock and start to squeeze it.

On the deck below Mahesh had his hand around Vals sexy waist and he had pulled her and were locked in a passionate kiss. From the corner of his eye he could see that Rahul had got Pam completely naked and was massaging her big tits as he applied sun tan oil on her chest. Pam had one hand between her legs and was playing with her pussy and with the other hand she was trying to grab Rahuls cock through his shorts. Wondering if his sexy wife was having a nice time he looked up to see Kavitas head thrown back in pleasure as Tom was squeezing her tits. The thought of his wife getting fucked by her first white man greatly excited Mahesh and he was sure that she also would love the idea of watching him screw Val. With this thought he turned his attention to Val and peeled off her sleeveless swimsuit off her shoulders exposing her amazing tits. Vals tits were a magnificent 38 c cups and he had never felt such large ones in his life. As he enjoyed the feel of her heavy mounds in his hands he felt Val reach down and pull his shorts off his hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.