Julie
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by JDyle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story about a stripper that I met when I was in college.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School  

Julie's birthday was in a week. I had planned a simple dinner for her but Kristi's behavior had changed my plans. I invited both girls out to dinner. Before dinner, I had sent both girls to a spa to get massages, pedicures and made up. I wanted this night to be special.

Julie showed up first, wearing a simple skirt, a light sweater with a plunging neckline and a pair of fuck me pumps. Kristi arrived a few minutes later wearing a simple dress that clung to her body.

We went for Mexican food that night. Between the tequila, margaritas and beer, the girls had managed to a decent buzz. I kept sober by mostly drinking water and nursing a beer.

We ended back up at my apartment around 11. I had actually cleaned up the place for tonight so it looked nice. The girls sat down on the couch. I put on some dance music. Kristi got up to dance but complained that the room was too small and had too much clutter to dance. The sofa and the coffee table took up much of the room.

I grabbed her ass and asked her for a lap dance. She purred and replied that the dress would wrinkle. Both girls had started to keep some of their "work" clothes at my place. I pointed out that she could quickly change and come back. "Go for it," Julie encouraged. It didn't take much, especially with the alcohol, and Julie's soulful eyes begging before Kristi relented.

Kristi walked into the bedroom to change mumbling about guys and how they can't keep their minds out of the gutter. She came back wearing a simple bikini outfit and her small kimono. She started by facing away from me and beginning a simple air dance. No part of her body touched mine. As she was dancing, I started to stroke her legs; she kept trying to push my hands away, so I pulled her down into my lap. My dick was hard and as soon as Kristi's ass hit it, she relented. I let my hands wander down the side of her body. Kristi's turned around to face me and I took the robe of her shoulders and let it fall on the floor. Next, her bra came off. Kristi leaned forward and let me suck her tits.

"Hey, it's my birthday, don't I get a dance?" shouted Julie from my side. I rotated Kristi around my knee and dropped her on Julie's lap. At first, she started to do another air dance. The girls had told me that a lot of couples came into the strip club. Some of the women were lesbians, others bi and others bi-curious. They figured that they could let themselves go in a club environment. The girls didn't really like to dance for the women. They never knew what they were going to get; a bunch of drunken sailors or marines, well that was easy to handle.

Julie began to run her fingernails over Kristi's legs. Kristi must have realized that she was going to get fucked because her nipples started to get erect. She then turned around to face Julie. She put her hands on Julie's shoulders and leaned forward. Kristi panties started to show signs of wetness. Julie slipped her finger around them and quickly pulled them down as she looked Kristi straight in the eyes.

Julie then pulled Kristi down and gave her a kiss. Kristi's lips remained closed for about 5 seconds, and then gave away. Soon they were kissing passionately.

"It's comfier in the bedroom," I said while watching the proceeding.

Julie got up and pulled Kristi into the bedroom. I walked to the doorway and watched without saying a word. Kristi was standing in the bedroom stark naked. Julie still had most of her clothes on as she began to kiss and nibble every part of Kristi's body. She began with Kristi's face, kissing her eyes, nibbling and kissing along her jaws and ears, working down her shoulders to Kristi's arm and elbow (I never realized how erotic an elbow can be until then) before working down her belly and back up to those wonderful breasts. Kristi's breathing had become shallower and quicker as time progressed.

Julie laid Kristi down on the bed and began to eat her out. She began by slowly kissing around Kristi's pussy, kissing Kristi's thighs and then slowly licking her pussy. Soon she had two fingers inside slowly stimulating Kristi's G-spot while her tongue played with the clit. She started slowly and began to pick up speed as Kristi reached her climax. Kristi's hips began to rotate and lift up as she peaked but Julie used her hand to hold Kristi down. After Kristi reached her first orgasm, Julie kept going and giving her a second one soon thereafter. She then began a pattern of letting Kristi recover before slowly building up then bringing her to yet another orgasm. I looked at the clock; 15 minutes had passed but she was still working. Julie was like an animal lost in the desert that found an oasis and couldn't get enough of the water. She kept going, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 40 minutes, finally stopping after 48 minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.