Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2003 by JDyle

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story about a stripper that I met when I was in college.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School  

"It was very boring until 4PM," she began. "I left your place, went back to my apartment, showered and went into work around 1PM. There wasn't a single person in the club when I got there and every once in a while a few guys would come in, nurse a drink and then leave."

"Kristi and I sat in the back talking about last night. She couldn't believe what I did and got really excited. She kept asking for more and more details. By the time I finished, I was so horny, I didn't know what to do."

"Around 4, some marines came into the club. They had just finished a training exercise and wanted to have some fun. They were drinking heavily and Kristi and I got a ton of table dances from them."

"All the dancing had just made me hornier, so by the time I left, I just wanted to fuck. I raced back to your place, but you weren't here. I freaked me out, but I waited in the car and played with myself." She giggled as the made the last statement.

"Finally, I got back into the car and drove over to Kristi's place to see what she was up to. Your friend finally told me where to find you and the rest you know!"

Julie's story had ended and she was snuggling on my shoulder. We started to doze off when her cell phone rang. She lazily found her purse and answered the call. Julie turned over and asked me for my address. I gave it out before thinking and she repeated it back into the phone.

"It was Kristi," she said as she snuggled back into me. "It looks she is still looking for help."

The doorbell rang twenty minutes later. I was wearing a pair of boxers and no shirt as I answered the door. Julie's friend Kristi was at the door. Like I said before, she was a gorgeous Vietnamese girl with all the right curves, long hair and a great ass. She was wearing a halter top, shorts, a pair of sandals and big smile. My cock got hard at the sight and started to coming out of the boxers. Her smile grew bigger as she noticed that.

Kristi walked into the apart. I closed the door and turned around. Julie was lying on the sofa, raised her hand and said "Hello." Kristi was taken back and mumbled something about not knowing that I had company. She turned around to head back to her car and ran right into me. I had been staring at her ass and my cock was now at full attention and was now pushing very tightly against her stomach.

"It's ok. I'm done," mumbled Julie from the couch.

I grabbed Kristi's ass with both hands and gave her a kiss. Her lips spread apart as my tongue entered her hot mouth. We moved towards the bedroom as her clothes kept shedding. She walked into the bedroom swaying her ass back and forth as her shorts dropped to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see the moisture glistening on her lips.

When I entered the bedroom, Kristi was lying on the bed with her legs spread apart and a "fuck me" look on her face. I jumped on top of her and started to fuck her hard. Her back arched as her hands grabbed my rear and kept pulling me in.

Kristi kept saying "Harder, harder," as she came. I rolled over with my cock still in her. I was on my back, as Kristi was on top slowly coming down from her first orgasm. She started to ride my back and forth, picking up speed. My hands were massaging her breasts. Though they weren't nearly as big as Julie's, Kristi had a great pair that fit perfectly into my hands. Her nipples were hard and the rest of her body was soft. She leaned over to let my suck on her tits. Soon the both of us came together.

I noticed that Julie was standing at the doorway; her towel was gone and she was playing with herself. Kristi rested her head on my chest. Her juices were slowly dripping down my cock and onto the bed. I rolled her on to her side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.