Daddy - Cover

Daddy

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: It started inocent enough but soon became so much more. I've returned, in the end, to one of my better liked themes. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Father   Daughter   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

I was about seven the first time I saw my daddy naked. He was taking a shower and I needed to pee. Sitting on the toilet Daddy turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. I sat there a moment before noticing his 'thing' hanging between his legs. I had never seen one before.

"Daddy is that your penis?"

"Yes, Jackie, that's my penis."

He didn't seem to be embarrassed as he grabbed a towel and began drying his back. I flushed the toilet but still sat there watching as his thing kept moving around. It looked sorta long and big around and I was fascinated by it. Then I noticed the large sack behind it and how it moved around too. Finally my curiosity got the best of me. I reached out my hand and held it. Daddy didn't move as I held his penis and I was surprised when it started to become bigger.

"OK, now you know what it looks like and how it feels but now it's time to let go." Daddy moved his hips back and I release my hand.

"If you say so, Daddy, but why did it start changing when I touched it?" I still made no move to leave and just sat there staring at his defiantly thicker penis. It looked to be longer than before too.

"It's just something that happens to men sometimes. Now scoot on out of here and let me get dressed."

Being so young I instantly forgot all about the incident and left him alone. It was summer and I spent that day and several more playing in the backyard. Often Daddy would come out to check on me, smile and give me a wave of his hands. I kinda felt sorry for him at times like these. My mother had run off there year before leaving Daddy to be both parents to me. Looking back over the years I can see just how much of a challenge that must have been for him.

Finally, one Saturday night, it was my bath time. Daddy ran the tub full for me and I got undressed. Sinking into the water I found it just right. Daddy always did seem to know how I like it. He gave me a few minutes alone before coming back.

"Ready to have your back washed?"

"I sure am. Daddy why don't you get in with me and I'll wash your back too. That way we can save lots of water."

I guess Daddy forgot the other day as well because he just smiled, took off his clothes and got in the tub with me. I didn't notice much of anything at first because I was turning around. Daddy's hands felt so good as he washed my back. When he was done we both turned around and I found myself looking at his broad bare back. As I finished washing him he turned around and we faced each other.

Daddy washed his chest and legs while I waited for the soap. Finally he was done and handed the slippery soap to me. I dropped it and quickly put my hand under the water. My hand searched around, found the bar but it scooted away. Feeling around again I suddenly found my hand holding his penis.

"Oops, sorry Daddy. I don't think that's the soap." I was about to let go when once more I felt his penis growing. This time I wanted to see what would happen and just kept holding him. "Daddy your penis is growing."

I looked into the slightly murky water and could make out the sight of his penis with my fingers wrapped around it. It was really beginning to get bigger and at the same time harder.

"Uh, I think you should stop now." It had taken Daddy a few seconds before he could say anything. "Maybe it would be better if I got out now and let you finish your bath alone."

I really didn't want him to leave yet and still held him until he was half standing. Finally I pulled my hand back. My eyes were still looking at him and I was real surprised to see how much bigger his penis had become. Before I could say anything he was out of the tub with a towel wrapped around his waist. Leaving he gently closed the door.

I suppose you could say I was a rather precocious little girl back then and I was determined to learn more about what had happened and why. Quickly finishing my bath I let the water out and dried off. Slipping on my nightgown I found Daddy sitting quietly in his den.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, sweetie."

"Well, why did your penis start getting bigger? I mean at first it was soft but then started getting hard as it grew."

"I guess you're old enough now start learning about the birds and the bees, you know, the facts of life."

Daddy spent the next two hours explaining where babies came from and how they were made. He also told me when a man starts getting aroused sexually his penis would do what his did.

"Daddy, does that mean I was getting you excited?"

"Not exactly, sweetheart. It's just feeling your hand on me like that came as a surprise and my body reacted on it's own."

"Does it always do that when it's touched? I mean when you hold it to pee does start growing?"

"No it doesn't." Daddy laughed.

"Oh, I guess I understand. Can I hold it and feel it grow again?"

"That wouldn't be a very good idea. It's not something daughters should be doing with their fathers. You'll have plenty of time to experience that when you're older. Now off to bed with you and sweet dreams."

I did as he said but this time I didn't forget. Lying in bed I couldn't get over how nice it felt holding him in my hand and feeling him grow. After thinking about him telling me that men could make themselves get that way my mind was made up.

A whole week passed without anything more said. Of course he didn't get in the bathtub with me any more either. One night when he thought I was sleeping I crept from my room into his. There was just enough light for me to see and there was Daddy sleeping on his back. It was hot in the house that night and he didn't have anything on as I stopped beside his bed. The covers were down enough I saw the hairs below his belly. I knew that his penis was only a few inches further down and carefully lifted and pulled down the sheet.

There was the object of my search. Lying to one side was his soft penis. I just stood there for several minutes looking at it. I suppose I almost expected it to grow all by itself but when nothing happened I gently took it in my hand. At first nothing happened. I wondered if it might be broken or Daddy had to be awake first. Then, for some reason, I lightly rubbed my thumb over the tip and it jerked.

I almost dropped it in panic but remained still. That's when I felt it begin to grow. My fingers were wrapped around his penis the tips not quite touching. A few minutes later as he began growing more my finger tips were spread further and further apart. Now I noticed how much thicker Daddy's penis had become and really very long too. Holding my breath I waited hopping he would wake up and keep me from this wonderful feeling in my hand.

Daddy didn't wake but started to slowly move his hips. They were barely moving up and down and something made me think. I started moving my hand up and down marveling at how hard his penis had become yet still feeling soft. There were hard ridges beneath the skin and I felt them. Looking I saw the large sack below his penis and it looked heavy. Timidly I ventured forth my other hand and held it in my palm. Lifted it slowly I was very surprised just how heavy the sack felt. Becoming bolder my grip on his sack became firmer and I felt this really odd sensation, as if it was filled with water or something.

As I kept moving my hand up and down Daddy's penis I heard and saw his breathing change. Now in stead of his deep regular breaths he was sucking in large amounts of air and much more quickly. In my hand I could feel his penis growing harder and he started to moan softly.

"NO... , stop right now." Daddy had woke up and jerked away from me. My hands released him as he moved way over to the other side of his bed. "Jackie, just what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm sorry Daddy. I couldn't help myself." My tears started running down my cheeks. "I was just curious and wanted to see if I could make you grow again."

"Oh baby, come to Daddy. I think I better explain a few more things to you."

He had pulled the sheet up to cover his penis and held me close. That's when I learned about masturbation and how men did it.

"So you see, sweetheart, if I hadn't woke up you would have made me climax."

"And then your stuff would have come out?"

"Yes and it would have made a big mess."

"Daddy, will you let me see your stuff? Isn't that what you said makes babies?"

"Yes that's what makes babies but I don't think you really want to see Daddy's stuff. Besides it late and you need your rest. We'll talk more about this another time."

I went back to bed but was hooked. Seeing and feeling his penis growing because it was in my hand made me feel real good. I wanted to do it again and I really wanted to see his stuff come out. I guess not knowing what it looked like got to me.

Something had changed in Daddy that night. He became more friendly with me and often wanted me to sit on his lap. I wasn't about to complain because he was so big and strong and I loved feeling his arms holding me close.

Sitting on his lap one night a few weeks later I wanted something to drink. I went to the kitchen and poured us both some soda. His glass was a little fuller than I wanted so I very carefully and slowly walked back to the front room. Just as I was handing Daddy the glass some of the soda spilled. It landed on his shirt and ran down between his legs.

Quickly I ran back to the kitchen and got a warm wet cloth. Coming back I knelt on the floor beside him and began wiping up the spill. Within seconds of touching his penis from outside his pants I could feel it growing.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I wasn't doing that on purpose."

"I know you weren't but it does feel good."

"Maybe you should take off your pants so I can really get you clean. I don't want you to feel all sticky from the soda." I hadn't started out to do anything but when I felt his penis grow the plan just hit me. If I could get him to take off his pants I could see his penis again and maybe this time see his stuff.

Daddy just smiled, looked to make sure the drapes were closed and unbuckled his belt. I knew the doors were lock because we always locked them at night. Watching with anticipation I saw Daddy open his pants and, lifting his hips, slide them down his legs. He pulled his underwear down with them and quickly had them off. I was a bit surprised when he also removed his shirt and asked why.

"Because tonight you get your wish. Tonight you will see Daddy's stuff and I don't want it all over my shirt."

I didn't understand what he meant but wasn't going to argue. Now I was looking at my dear Daddy sitting naked on the sofa. Between his legs was his penis; the object of my desire.

"Do you remember what you were doing the other night? Holding my penis and moving your hand? Well that's just what I want you to do now. Take your hand and hold my penis until it gets bigger then start moving your hand."

How could I forget, I thought. My fingers curled around his penis and immediately I felt it growing. Seconds later it was easily big enough and I slowly moved my tiny fist. It still amazed me how big and thick it would get not letting my fingers come even close to going all the way around it. Daddy leaned back and sighed.

"Yes just like that Jackie. Just keep moving your hand. Now lightly rub your thumb over the tip, ah yes that feels good. Now use your other hand and gently hold the sack. Mmmmm, your hands are so soft and feel so good."

Daddy was starting to breath faster now as I kept moving my hand. Every so often I would give his now hard penis a squeeze and he seemed to like that. His sack felt heavy and I gently held it more firmly. He like that too as he moaned.

"Now start moving your hand a little faster sweetheart. This is called stroking or pumping. Oh yeah, just like that only a little faster. You're making Daddy feel so good. Don't stop, just keep pumping Daddy."

My arm was getting tired and it was an awkward position for me, but I wasn't going to quit. I could feel Daddy's penis getting really hard now and pumped even faster.

"Daddy your penis is really hard now. Does that mean your stuff is going to come out soon?"

"Yes baby Daddy's stuff is going to come out." He grunted a couple of times before speaking again. "Now baby now it's going to come out. Watch the little slit open and you'll see Daddy's stuff."

Wow was I surprised. I was totally amazed and impressed when suddenly the little pee hole opened and a huge thick stream of white stuff squirted out. It flew up and landed high on his chest before another came out. That string landed just below the first and I could feel his sack growing lighter. Again and again I saw thick white streams of Daddy's stuff come out as he groaned. Finally the spurts grew less and less until nothing more came out. Daddy's body slowly relaxed and he breathed a deep sigh.

"Did that feel good, Daddy?"

"Yes baby that felt really good. I guess you know you can't tell anybody about this. They wouldn't understand and I would get in trouble."

"I know, Daddy, but did it really feel as good as it sounded? Can we do it again? I loved watching your stuff coming out." Daddy laughed.

"Maybe we can do it again but not tonight. You see a man needs time to recover. Right now, as I'm sure you can tell my sack in empty and I need time for it to refill. Don't worry; it will soon enough be full again."

For the next few years Daddy and I would often get together and he would let me pump his penis until his stuff came out. During that time Daddy taught me the words like cock, balls, cum and stuff like that. Before long I was using them when we were alone and I was jerking him off. I loved those times and started learning more outside our home.

"Daddy, have you ever had your cock sucked off?" I must have really surprised him with that question coming from left field. His mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide.

"Where did you learn about that?"

"Oh just some of the girls at school. Before starting our summer break I heard them talking."

I was twelve year old now and becoming interested in sex. Daddy still hadn't ever touched me in my private places and I really didn't give it any thought. We would just lay on his bed about once a week with him naked while I jerked him off making him cum all over himself.

"Yeah, I've had that done a few times."

"Did Mother ever suck you off?" From the time she had left us I never called her anything but Mother.

"A couple of times but she said it was dirty and didn't like the taste. Why are suddenly asking me this?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to know what it was like. Don't get me wrong, Daddy, I still love jerking off your nice big thick cock and making you cum."

"Don't you think you're a little young to be asking about blow jobs? That's what it's called you know. Sucking cock is giving a blow job or some call it giving head."

"Well I suppose I could always find out with one of the neighbor boys."

"Don't you even think of such a thing young lady." Daddy sounded mad. "I don't ever want to find out you've been experimenting outside this house, is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy, very clear. But why can't you teach me?"

"Now that question is something I'll have to really think about. I mean it's one thing letting you jerk me off but cock sucking, well that's something else. It's really close and personal. For right now let's leave it alone and I'll think about it."

"OK, Daddy, I can live with that for now, but don't you think I should take care of your problem? It looks to me like all this talk of cock sucking is getting your hard and I would love to feel your hot hard cock in my hand right now. Come on, Daddy, let me see your cock and jerk it off."

He did and I did. Daddy leaned back and watched as I stoked and jerked his hard thick cock in my still tiny fist. When he was full hard I still couldn't get my fingers all the way around his shaft but that seemed to make it better. While I pumped him I began playing a little game. When his balls tightened I knew he was going to cum and I pointed his cock straight up. The object was to see just how high his cum would go when he erupted. We were both surprised when he shot off and the first white stream went a good two feet into the air. The rest, of course, didn't go nearly that high but it was really neat seeing the first one.

I knew right then talking about sucking cock had gotten Daddy really hot. If figured that it wouldn't be much longer and I would finally have my chance to learn.

At first I thought Daddy had forgotten about our conversation about blow jobs. Several weeks passed before it was brought up again.

"You haven't been experimenting around with any of the neighborhood boys have you?"

"I don't know what you mean, Daddy."

"I mean have you been doing anything you shouldn't with them?"

"If you mean sucking their cocks, no I haven't. I promised I wouldn't."

"Then I guess it's time to expand your sexual knowledge. First of all it's the closest you'll ever get to having sex with me. There are a lot of things we can do but actually having sex, intercourse, is not one of them. Second you must always remember to be careful when giving head. What I mean by that is don't bite. That would really hurt."

I stifled a grin as I nodded my head solemnly. That was something I had already guessed. Daddy took me by the hand and led me to his room. He undressed and lay on his bed.

"Now so you don't get my cum all over yourself you'll have to take off your blouse. Cum stains don't wash out very easy and we wouldn't want anybody asking questions."

Being half naked in front of Daddy didn't bother me at all. Why should it? He'd been seeing me naked most of my life. I took off my blouse and knelt beside him on the bed. My chest was still more like a boy except my nipples had grown a little. I knew that one day I would have breasts but that was a ways off yet.

I saw Daddy looking at my chest and wondered why. His cock seemed to have gotten a life of it's own because it started growing with me touching it yet. This was the first time, other than when we had first talked about cock sucking, that I'd seen him get a hard on without being touched. Suddenly it dawned on me. He was looking at my nipples and I felt them begin to puff. For some reason I wanted him to touch me there but felt it better to wait for another time.

"Now to start you take my cock just like you always have and slowly start pumping me. I think for your first time it would be better to begin with it hard. Yeah, that feels good. Keep pumping my cock until it gets really hard."

By now I was very familiar with Daddy's cock and what made him feel best. I squeezed my fist around his turgid shaft feeling all those hard ridges inside. Looking at his cockhead I saw the clear drops oozing from the piss hole and rubbed them all over the tip.

"Now I want you to stopping moving your hand and just kiss the knob. That's right, kiss the tip and feel how spongy it is. Now use your tongue to lick around the glans then over the hole. Can you taste my pre-cum?"

"Yes, Daddy, and it's kinda salty. It's also a little bitter but I like it. Is that what your cum tastes like?"

"Pretty close but my cum will be thicker and the taste more intense. Now carefully so your teeth don't scrape the skin open your mouth and slip your lips over the head. Ooooo, yeah, just like that."

Daddy's body jerked a bit when I got my lips around his thick cockhead. My mouth felt really stretched and I was having trouble getting much of his cock inside.

"Don't try and force yourself, just take your time. If you can't take very much don't worry about it. Just feeling my cock in your mouth is making me want to cum right now. OK, now relax and just let yourself do what feels good and natural. Move your lips up and down the part of my cock you have and slowly move your hand at the same time. When you lift your mouth up begin sucking gently. You'll find out what works best as you learn more."

I was doing what Daddy said. My lips were tightly stretched around his cock shaft and moving up and down with my hand doing the same. More of his pre-cum oozed out and I felt it on my tongue. Without being told I began moving my tongue around and quickly learned it was just the right thing. Daddy started moaning and moving his hips around the bed.

"Baby that feels so good. It's been a long time since I've felt a hot wet mouth on my cock. Oh my, I don't think it's going to take long before I cum."

That was something he didn't need to tell me. I could feel him getting really hard in my hand and my lips were being stretched even more. I knew it would only be a few more seconds and I would have my first taste of his cum. It was going to be my first blow job.

"Now, Jackie, I going to cum now. Get ready to swallow Daddy's cum."

His words shocked me at first. I hadn't thought anything about what was going to happen when he came. I guess I just thought I would pull my lips off his cock and finish him with my hand. Now he was telling me to swallow. Well, in for a penny in for a pound. I relaxed as much as I could holding my head still while pumping his cock. The head swelled very thick and I got my first taste of Daddy's cum. It was hot, thick and there was lots of it. His first eruption filled my mouth and before I could swallow some seeped out. It ran down his shaft and coated my fist. I gulped just in time for the next shot. This time I was better prepared and didn't loose any of it.

Daddy's cum was thick, hot and I instantly loved the feel and taste. It was so creamy and I didn't want him to stop cumming, but I knew he would. When he was finished I licked my hand and fingers clean and then did the same to his wilting cock. At the end I lapped his empty balls and kissed his cockhead.

"Oh, Daddy, that was great. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to just jerking you off with having a taste of your cum. I really wasn't to sure at first but I am now. I love sucking cock, but only if it's yours."

That was only the first time. Over the next couple of years I must have swallowed ten gallons of my Daddy's cum. I became a rare thing for me to just jerk him off. Oh sure sometimes I just wanted to watch him cum but I always scooped up his creamy seed with my fingers and tongue cleaning him and satisfying my lust. Yes I said lust. From that first time I grew to lust for the feel of his cock in my mouth, that taste of his cum and the pleasure it gave him. In time I even learned to take most of his cock in my mouth up the point of it touching the back of my throat. I wouldn't learn to deep throat for many years to come and sadly it was never with Daddy. Still he never complained.

By the time I was fourteen I had begun to fill out. I now had breasts and wore a 34B cup bra. I would still be half naked whenever I sucked Daddy's big thick cock only now I had tits. I found I liked for Daddy to look at my chest when I stroked his cock. Often I would just kneel beside him while he watched my small firm tits bounced as I pumped my hand. Always Daddy kept his hands to himself until the day I finally got what I wanted and that was to have him feeling my young tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.