Life on Bedlow Street
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Satisfied that the camera was where he wanted it, Stevie started the camera and yelled action. The girls swam around a little and then Kelly started splashing Goldie. They played for a while before Kelly crawled out of the water and lay on a patch of grass on the bank.

Still chest deep in the water, Goldie looked straight at the camera and licked her lips. She slowly walked out of the creek, the chilly water making her nipples stand straight out. Crawling up the soft, grassy, bank, Goldie made straight for the furred cleft between Kelly's legs. She held Kelly's legs apart so that they didn't spoil the shot, determined that the camera caught every part of her enthusiastic pussy licking. Her fingers played around the rim of Kelly's tunnel, teasing the moisture from her pussy. Pushing her slick fingers into Kelly's tight hole, Goldie toyed with the cheerleader's ass with her ring finger while her thumb brushed against Kelly's clit.

Kelly writhed and squirmed under the combined attack of Goldie's hand and mouth. She arched her back, trying to press her burning, swollen sex tighter against Goldie's flicking tongue and burrowing fingers. Lost in a surging sea of sensations, Kelly opened her eyes and saw Bud, his hand slowly stroking his rock hard cock and his tongue absently licking his lips, as if mimicking Goldie's enthusiastic efforts.

Stevie's camera panned up from Goldie's mouth to catch Kelly's expression as she came, her body shaking with the release. Her fingers still embedded in Kelly's sex, Goldie raised her head and ran her tongue around her mouth, catching all of the sweet honey that had spread over her chin. Kelly pulled Goldie up her body and they kissed, their tongues dueling in the air before Goldie dove back into the water.


Ding-dong.

Harriet answered the doorbell. She took in Lance's tall, broad form in the doorway, his wolfish smile marring his Adonis-like looks. While Millie puttered around the kitchen, Harriet put on her best hostess act, pretending that she didn't know that Lance was really there to see her. She invited the young man into the living room, offering him coffee and cookies. After a few moments, Millie left the kitchen and went into the laundry room. Left alone with her daughter's boyfriend, Harriet's stomach flinched.

She turned toward the radio and he pounced. Pressing his swollen crotch against her bottom, he told her exactly what he wanted to do with her in the coarsest of terms.

"I've been waiting for this all day," he said. Lance groped between her legs and mauled her breasts through her blouse. "I've been dreaming about your cunt as it grabs my cock."

Harriet squirmed as she tried to quietly escape his grasp. She felt the familiar tingling sensation building in her pussy, but this time it was opposed by an equally strong conviction that having sex with Lance was wrong. She tried to avoid his pawing hands but he pursued her into a corner.

Pinned against the fireplace, Harriet struggled but Lance quickly had her dress bunched around her waist. His hands clawed at her clothing and prodded between her legs.

"You knew why I came here," he told her in a stage whisper. "You wanted my cock from the second you opened the door. That's why you invited me in. You couldn't do without the feel of my prick inside you."

Harriet grunted as he poked his fingers against her labia, more in pain than in excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.