Life on Bedlow Street
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

The day started bright and early. Bud and Rebecca drove their parents' car, with Kelly in the back, seat to the studio. Stevie and Goldie loaded the camera and a picnic lunch into the trunk as soon as Bud brought the car to a stop. The equipment secure and everyone packed into the big Dodge Touring car, they started out.

Goldie was the first to break the silence. "It better warm up or I'm not dipping my bare ass in any creek," she said, only half-joking.

"We'll do the shots of Bud in the car first," Stevie said as they drove through town, "and then we'll get to you girls skinny-dipping."

"A regular D.W. Griffith, that's what you are," Goldie said and blew a cloud of cigarette smoke out her window.

Stevie explained the simple plot to them as Bud left the town and searched for the dirt road that would take them to where Stevie wanted to film. Stevie, excited at the prospect of making a movie, became quite animated as he described the story.

"All right. Bud's a traveling salesman. It's hot, he's tired, and he pulls off the road to take a piss. He looks through the bushes as he's peeing and sees two girls skinny-dipping in a pond. He watches them making love and then, when they're done, he tries to get a closer look."

Stevie checked to make sure that they were headed in the right direction and then continued. "Goldie will dive into the water, leaving Kelly lying on the bank. Bud will move around a tree, putting his back to Goldie, who'll surprise him. Then..."

"Get to the point, Professor," Goldie teased.

"Anyway, Bud gets caught and the girls share him there on the bank. When they're done, they swim away. At the end, it's supposed to be like Bud was dreaming it all or something."

Goldie was about to interject another sarcastic comment when Bud announced that they had arrived. He dropped off the girls at the pond and then drove back and forth along the narrow little road while Stevie filmed. After a few passes, he pulled the car off the road and got out, posing in front of bushes for Stevie's camera.

"How's the water, Goldie?" Bud shouted.

Again Goldie's repartee was interrupted, this time when Kelly pushed her co-star into the water. Goldie came back to the surface sputtering curses. "You're damn lucky I'm not freezing my tits off," she told Stevie.

Eager to get started, Stevie positioned the camera behind a hole in the foliage. "Just stay in that patch of sun," he said. "Kelly, get in the water with Goldie. I need some shots of the two of you swimming..."

"I can take it from here, Maestro," Kelly said, mimicking Goldie's sarcastic tone.


"Scooter, my boy, we're going to celebrate like we did all those years ago," RJ said as he ushered Scooter into Elsa's apartment. Both men were already unsteady on their feet, a few too many shots of RJ's moonshine making the floor pitch and roll.

Elsa stood beside the small dining table, her hands clasped demurely in front of her. A leer spread over Scooter's face.

"Happy Birthday, Scooter," RJ said. "Elsa, wish Mr. McPherson a Happy Birthday."

Her voice was shaky when she answered. "Happy Birthday, Mr. McPherson. Would you like something to eat?"

"Haw, haw," Scooter tossed his hat on the table, lurched toward a chair, and adjusted his crotch. "I think we'll get around to having a slice of pie before we're done here, Sweetie."

Elsa, dressed in a tight, skimpy dress and heels, served lunch. The men took turns pawing her body as she walked within arm's reach. Laughing and reminiscing, they finished their sandwiches and pushed back from the table. The bulge in Scooter's pants showed that he was ready for the main event.

"Scooter, you ready to unwrap your present?" RJ moved to the phonograph and started a record. The tinny strains of "Ain't She Sweet" filled the tiny apartment. "Elsa, show us a little dance."

She pranced and posed, dropping a bit of clothing with each chorus. The girl shivered slightly but Scooter didn't care whether it was from fear or excitement as more and more of her firm, alabaster flesh became exposed to his gaze. When her panties finally joined the pile of clothing, RJ took the needle off the record.

Elsa knew what was expected of her and, without being told, dropped to her knees and crawled to sit at Scooter's feet. He fished his prick from his pants, licking his lips as he stared at the rose colored nipples of Elsa's breasts. He held his cock by the root, waving it toward her face. "I think I'll start with your mouth," he slurred.

RJ sat back on his chair and watched Elsa suck on Scooter's tool. Her dark red hair fell forward, obscuring her face from him and he found himself fantasizing that she was Harriet. His cock surged in his trousers as he thought of his proper wife on her knees sucking off another man. Without consciously thinking about it, he pulled his cock out and slowly stroked it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.