Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Back in the office, RJ waited for Elsa Flint to make her afternoon rounds. Her job was to collect the legal documents from the managers' offices twice a day. It was a schedule that RJ hoped to use to his advantage. When she knocked on his door, he leaned back in his chair and called her in. She didn't meet his eyes as she shuffled through the blue covered folders in his out tray.

"Have you thought about my offer?"

Her hands trembled but she nodded slightly.

"Come over here," he invited her behind his desk with a wave of his hand, "I won't hurt you, but we need to make sure we understand what we're going to do for each other."

She stood beside his chair, her hands clasped submissively in front of her. He could sense the turmoil inside her. From watching her for several weeks, he knew that she was ambitious. He just needed to make sure that she'd play along with his little games in return for his help in getting a quick promotion out of the administrative pool.

By the time she left, some twenty minutes later, RJ was sure that he'd read Elsa Flint like a book. She hadn't hesitated when he'd made her hold up her dress and show him her pussy. Standing in his office with her sex on display, she had been goaded by RJ into admitting what she wanted and what she was willing to do in return for his help.

Her hands shook as she handed over her apartment key. "I'll get it copied and you can get it back before the end of the day," he told her, making clear that her apartment was where they would hold their "counseling sessions."

At his command, Elsa crawled between his knees and took his cock into her mouth. Her efforts were energetic rather than effective and he'd had to slow her down when her teeth scraped his sensitive skin. He promised her that she'd have plenty of time to practice her technique while he worked on getting her promoted to junior associate.


Thorny Thornbush skidded to a halt. Bud cursed his best friend quietly but Thorny was so excited he didn't notice. Furtively, the boys huddled behind a trash dumpster.

"Didja get it?" Thorny poked at the bulge under Bud's shirt.

Bud pulled the quart jar out of his shirt and held it between them. The clear liquid looked like water.

"Grandpa's Top Grade Corn Squeezin's," Bud pushed at the wax sealing the jar's stopper. "Dad will never miss it from the back shed. I took it from an open box." He tucked the bottle back inside his shirt. "What about you? Did you talk with Goldie?"

"Yep. She'll do us both for one quart. I'll go into the diner and get her. You meet us out back in the alley with the payment."

Both boys quivered with excitement. Thorny, whose real name was Quentin R. Thornberry the Third, had almost been sent to detention when Mrs. Roberts, the librarian, caught him groping his crotch in the book stacks. Even as the boys made their way to Dennehy's Diner, he tugged at his pants, trying to adjust his dick inside the confines of his drawers. The day had come for them to lose their virginity and they knew that they'd remember it forever.

Bud went the appointed place and waited in the alley, nervously clutching the quart jar. Finally, the diner's back door opened and Goldie stepped out into the shadowy alleyway. She wiped her hands on her apron and looked him over. Before he could say anything, Thorny walked quickly into the alley from the street.

The waitress tucked her hair behind her ears. Bud thought she looked tired. Dark circles lay under her eyes, her hair was lank, and she smelled like stale hamburgers.

"So you boys are actually going through with this, huh?"

Bud held up the jar, still gripping it with two hands. Goldie took it from him and popped the lid off with a practiced swipe of her thumb. She took a deep drink but spilled some of the precious liquid when she started coughing. Bud caught the jar before she could drop it and took a sip. The taste of the raw liquor bit his throat and burned a trail down to his stomach.

"Damn," Goldie said as soon as she could catch her breath, "where'd you get this?" She took the jar back greedily, "I'll just save this for later. This popskull is too good to waste in a hurry. Who's first?"

Both boys stared at her in silence. Thorny tugged at his swollen groin and looked back and forth between Bud and Goldie.

"I'll go. I gotta cum or I'll bust," Thorny said.

Goldie chuckled and set the jar down by the door. Kneeling on a flattened box, she tucked her dress under her apron strings and exposed her thin flanks.

"All right boys, let's get down to business before the cook comes looking for me. Bud, pull that milk crate over here while Quentin makes himself comfortable behind me."

Bud's cock stood straight and proud from his trousers. Goldie licked her lips and slowly stroked his cock. Her hands felt rough and the feeling wasn't pleasant.

"Mmmm, size must run in the family," she murmured. She had just put the head into her mouth when she pulled back sharply. Swatting at Thorny, she looked over her shoulder at the eager teen, "Hey, get that thing wet before you try and poke it in me."

Thorny spit on his palm and rubbed the lubricant on to his cock. Satisfied that he could be trusted to handle the rest, she turned her attention back to Bud's cock. After a few quick licks along the shaft, Goldie started working over his manhood in a very mechanical way, jacking his shaft as she slavered her tongue over his cock head. At the same time, Thorny had stick his thin pecker into her pussy, rutting frantically for a few moments before grabbing Goldie's hips and growling as he pumped his seed inside her.

Bud's orgasm took a little longer. Goldie's fist rapidly pumped his thick shaft, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked his plum sized knob. Bud reached out without thinking and pulled her head forward, shoving his cock into her mouth.

"Shhiiiiyyyeett."

Suddenly coming back to his senses, he heard Goldie gagging and let go of her head. The girl sat back on her haunches and used her apron to wipe at the thick rivulets of cream that had escaped her mouth. Checking her wrist watch, she said, "There might be time for you all to switch, but you've got to let me catch my breath and take a drink."

Bud's hands shook as he stood up. He tucked his cock back into his pants. The idea of sticking his dick where Thorny's had just been wasn't very appealing.

"Uhh, that's OK Goldie," he stammered, not wanting to look scared in front of Thorny, "I'll take a rain check if that's all right with you. I gotta get home before my Mom starts wondering why I ain't back from school yet."

Thorny looked down and shuffled his feet. "Bud's right. I should go, too. Can we come back at the same time tomorrow?"

Goldie shook the dust from her dress, pulling her apron to cover the red marks on her knees. Picking the quart jar off the ground, she stopped and blew Bud a kiss. "I'll be here boys. We'll just call today the first round."

As they retrieved their bikes, Bud couldn't stop himself from asking, "So what was it like? You know, inside her."

Thorny appeared to ponder his answer before playfully punching his friend. "Whaddya think? It was great."

"No, really, what was it like?"

"Well. Actually it was kind of like sticking my dick in a hole and stirring it around looking for the sides. Nice, ya understand, but completely different from Rosy and her four sisters."

Coming to the top of Bedlow Street, the boys turned into the alley that ran between the houses and made their way quickly to Bud's back gate.

"Time for this afternoon's second show," Bud said as he slipped the latch open and looked inside to make sure that the coast was clear.


While her brother experimented only a few blocks away with Goldie, Rebecca pushed open the heavy glass door of McPherson's drug store. She strolled past the news rack on her way to the lunch counter. Shooting a dazzling, if condescending, smile at the boy behind the counter, she leaned over the row of bar stools and gave her order.

"Can you get me a Lemon Coke, Stevie? You're a dear."

The other girls batted their eyes as they teased and flirted with Stevie. He knew that they all called him Stevie the Soda Jerk when they thought he couldn't hear, but he accepted their blown kisses and false swoons with a good sense of humor. Once he'd served Rebecca her drink, she glided over to the booth where the other cheerleaders sat and gossiped.

Rebecca and Kelly Palmer sat side by side, talking about the big dance that was coming up. Kelly quietly admitted that she didn't yet have a date for the dance. Instead, she tried to steer the conversation toward what Rebecca and Lance would wear, a topic that set the entire table to chattering about dresses and colors that were suitable for the dance.

While they talked Lance entered the store and led several other baseball players toward the lunch counter. The boys threw themselves into a booth and shouted orders at Stevie. Stevie took their abuse in silence as he wrote the hamburger and drink orders on his pad. The girls watched the boys pose and strut, giggling behind their hands. Unseen by the others, Rebecca tugged Kelly's skirt under the table.

"Come with me to the bathroom," Rebecca said.

Kelly slid out of the booth and led the way to the small ladies' room. Once inside, Kelly fished a cigarette out of her purse and lit it while Rebecca checked under the stall doors to make sure that they were alone.

"Kelly, has Bud asked you to the dance?"

Kelly coughed and looked at her friend with some amazement. "Bud? He's - no, he hasn't asked me. In fact, the only time he talks with me is to tease me."

Rebecca borrowed the cigarette and took a drag, neatly blowing the smoke out of her nose. "He's had a crush on you for years. I'll talk some sense into him, you can count on it. He'll ask you before the end of the week."

"What about you? You're going with Lance aren't you?"

Rebecca took another drag from the cigarette and passed it back to her friend. "I guess so," the blue smoke wreathed her head as she exhaled. "I'm thinking about breaking up with him after graduation, though."

"The King and Queen of Kingsport High going splitsville? Christ, that'd be the social disaster of the summer. What's the matter? Have you found another man?"

"No. I just need a change. Somebody who won't grab my butt or paw my boobs every time I come close."

"When you find Mister Perfect, you make sure he's got a friend for me," Kelly giggled.

Stevie had watched Rebecca walk toward the bathrooms under hooded eyes. Rather than give the ball players any chance to renew their verbal abuse, he sorted silverware, keeping his head down as he caught snatches of conversation.

"She's going to give it up at the dance," Lance boasted to his friends. "She's been teasing me every morning. I can tell she wants it."

The other boys guffawed, elbowing each other as they looked toward the girl's bathroom. Lance continued with some detailed descriptions of his plans for his girlfriend but quieted down as Rebecca and Kelly emerged from the bathroom. One of the boys tried unsuccessfully to smother a coarse chuckle as they watched Rebecca approach the table. Lance relished the looks of envy and admiration from his buddies, each one of them undressing Rebecca with his eyes and wishing that he could be Lance the night of the dance.

"Lance, I've got to go home. Did you want to walk with me or can you give me a ride?"

"Let's take the jalopy, Sheba. You know what they say: A bad ride's better than a good walk any day."

Lance got up from the booth, acknowledging the laughs of his sycophants with a casual wave of his hand. Wrapping his arm around Rebecca's thin waist, he slowly led her out of the store, taking his time so that everyone had time to notice him.

The drive through Kingsport's narrow streets gave Lance another opportunity to try to slip his hand under Rebecca's pleated skirt. He parked and leaned over to give Rebecca a kiss but she pushed him away.

"Not where my parents or their friends could see. I don't need that kind of reputation."

"But, Babe, look what you do to me," he said, indicating the large lump in his trousers. "You can't keep teasing me like this. I've got to have you. You know I love you."

Rebecca sighed. She had known that getting him to take her home would lead to this. She looked up and down the quiet little street. No one was in sight so she scooted over a fraction. The Model T's seats weren't all that wide to begin with and she had to maneuver her way around the gear lever. He'd already unbuttoned his fly and she gave his swollen member a soft pat. He groaned and clenched his teeth as she ran her fingertips along the length of his throbbing rod. Slipping a finger in between the buttons of his BVDs, she stroked the smooth shaft and felt it lurch under her touch.

"My, you are in a state, aren't you," Rebecca whispered.

"Take it out," he said, moving his hand to release his cock.

"I'll do it. You just sit there," she said as she pushed his hands away and quickly undid his fly.

Lance's cock sprang into her hand. Her stomach fluttered as the eight inch prong slapped against his shirt front, bobbing in time with his pulse. She always felt torn at these times. She heard a voice in her head urging to take his thing and do all of the slutty things he kept asking her to do. At the same time, another voice that sounded like her mother's, told her to run away and save her reputation as a "nice girl."

Suddenly she remembered where she was - sitting in a car on Bedlow Street in broad daylight with a man's cock in her hand. Rebecca quickly formed a tight ring around Lance's shaft with her fingers and jerked him off with short, rapid strokes. She looked up from her work to see Lance grit his teeth, his eyes screwed shut.

"Almost," he grunted, "yeah, that's it."

His hand covered hers as he came. A jet of thick white cream arched between them, spattering Rebecca's skirt. Lance grabbed for his handkerchief and wiped his cum off of his hand and wrist. Balling it up, he tossed it out the car's window without offering it to Rebecca.

"Thanks," he said with his usual cocky tone. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Rebecca knew better than to complain about the semen that he'd purposely shot onto her clothes. She knew that he'd just laugh and tell her that if she would take his thing in her mouth like he'd asked she wouldn't have to worry about "his aim." She left the car without a word and ran up her driveway.

Instead of going in to the front door and risking a meeting with her mother, Rebecca slipped around the side of the house and went down the stairs to the laundry room. She stole into the basement, carefully opening the old door so that it did not creak. She needed a few moments alone; both to clean her skirt before it stained and to relieve the swirling, tingling feeling between her legs.

Rebecca stepped around the staircase that led to the kitchen and stopped in her tracks. Illuminated by the dim light of the basement window, a huge black man loomed over Millie. Rebecca recognized the man as the grocery store's delivery driver, Tyrone, but she was puzzled because he had no reason to come to the laundry room. She was about to ask what was going on when Millie moved slightly and Rebecca's voice caught in her throat.

The cock in Millie's hands dwarfed the one she'd just held because, although Millie had both hands around Tyrone's impressive pole, the head was still clearly visible. Even in the shadowy light, Rebecca could see that Millie's hand only barely circled the girth of his tool.

Millie's tongue darted over the dark black tip of Tyrone's cock. Using one hand, she carefully pushed his foreskin back and took the head of the delivery man's cock into her mouth. Rebecca thought that Millie would gag but the maid deftly worked her mouth to take more and more of the salami sized penis. While her mouth worked on the thick head, Millie's hands stroked and rubbed the rest of his shaft.

Rebecca was entranced. She'd dreamed of taking Lance's thing into her mouth but something had always stopped her before she did it. Without thinking, her mouth opened and her tongue wet her lower lip, mimicking Millie's movements. A soft moan escaped her lips; a sound filled with need.

Millie's head whipped around. "Ahh, shit," she said without releasing her two fisted grip on Tyrone's cock. "We've got to find a better place to meet."

Rebecca's flushed complexion and her fixed stare at Tyrone's cock told Millie what had caused the sound. "Come on over here, girl. It's time you learnt how to handle one of these things."

Rebecca took her first step hesitantly, as if shuffling through thick mud. Without waiting for Rebecca to join her on the floor, Millie stuck the pointed end of her tongue into the slit of Tyrone's black knob. Sitting back to let Rebecca get closer, a thin strand of pre-cum trailed from the slit to her lips. Rebecca knelt beside Millie on the floor, still staring at the monstrous member. Millie took one of Rebecca's hands and placed it beside her own. The pale white and dark tan hands contrasted against Tyrone's jet black pole. With her other hand, Millie guided Rebecca's head toward his knob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.