Lakeside Youth Sanatorium - Cover

Lakeside Youth Sanatorium

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2001 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: A jerk of a male nurse abuses the patients

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Scatology   .

A lot of people wonder why a guy like me became a nurse. The main reason is pussy which is pretty much the reason for everything I do.

Four years ago I was looking for something different and decided to enroll at Lakeside Community College. I went for the Nursing Program because I heard most nurses are free with their snatch and decided it was the best place to get some serious action. During the process of me fucking every student nurse in the class, I ended up graduating. It was a bitch having to leave the promised land and get a job, but I always land on my feet so I wasn't too concerned.

Most nurses won't work in a sanatorium and hardly anyone wants to deal with teenagers. Since I didn't graduate at the top of the class, I had to take a four day week, 6 PM to 6 AM shift at the Lakeside Youth Sanatorium. It turned out to be the best move of my life. It wasn't just the good pay and benefits either. The hidden perks were amazing.

The night shift gives out most of the drugs so I had ready access to anything I wanted. I think using is stupid, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't let someone else fuck up. I learned right away that sedating most of these fools was the best way to go. That's standard psychotherapy. Someone drops off a raving loonie and the next time they see the jerk he's calm as can be. People think progress was made and of course the patient is real easy to take care of when he can't do anything but walk around and mumble.

Most of the patients are between 12 and 15 years of age, and all of them come from rich families. I could have copped an attitude right away with these pampered assholes, but fucking with them all the time gave me a whole different perspective. Rich people can afford diseases that poor people can't even spell. I figured I could help make their problems real.

Mandy Kozarn is a perfect example. Most people have heard of the Kozarn Family. They're big in computers, software and all the other dot com stuff that pays off major league. So of course she's an anorexic and thinks she has problems even though she's been handed everything on a silver platter.

I found out how easy it was to mess with her head after eating dinner one night. The cook always gave me as much as I wanted to eat including something to take back to the ward for a late night snack. I don't know how I thought of it, but I decided to fill a plate to overflowing with every fattening thing I could think off. Just to make sure, I covered the whole mess with gravy and whipped cream. It almost made me sick to carry it back to the ward.

Mandy was doing her impression of a Dachau inmate when I walked into her room. The cunt weighed 91 pounds of nothing but skin and bones. She tried to hide it with real loose clothes, but that only made her look worse.

"Here's a tray for you, Mandy, and I'm gonna sit here until you eat it all. Get your ass started or I'll shove it down you throat you skinny bitch."

"Take it away. Take it away. I can't eat it. Please go away."

"You got to have some nourishment so I'll give you a choice. You can eat everything on the plate or you can suck me dry."

I didn't have to wait for her answer. I was unzipping my fly when she started to throw up. It wasn't much, but I figured she wasn't going to be eating a big meal any time soon. She looked at me like she didn't understand what I was saying which pissed me off to no end. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down to her knees. Still no comprehension. All I needed to do was move the plate of food around and the bitch started pulling my cock out of my pants. It took her some time to let my nine-incher see the light of day. It was almost hard by then and her grabbing it got it the rest of the way along.

She was trying to act like some sort of a martyr and really wasn't getting into it much. Just a slow suck which was fine with me. I had all night and her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner. Eventually she figured she better end it so she got down and hummed my big pole. I made her swallow the whole mess and thought it was probably the best meal she had in days. Every time I needed a good laugh, I'd bring a big plate of food into her room to see what she'd be willing to do instead of eat.


The job had its downsides, too. Teen boys are nothing but trouble anyway and worse when their heads are all scrambled. And, of course, the rich ones are a complete pain in the ass. I learned early how to handle the problem.

We used Thorazine to sedate the patients when they started to act up. Every one of them had it prescribed 'as needed' so that meant I could give them as much as I wanted. This saved me no end of grief.

I heard two of the rich boys screaming at each other in one of the rooms. I just grabbed a syringe and the bottle of T and went looking for the problem. I only had the one syringe but who would know?

"Get your clothes off, shit heads, and do it fast." These two had my boot in their asses more than once so they knew there was no backing away from anything I said. In no time at all they were standing there in nothing but skin.

I shot each one up with about four times the usual dose. They were walking around like robots after five minutes and acting very cooperative. In fact I decided to do what I call a science experiment. I got the two boys to stand in front of each other and grab the other one's cock. All I had to do was say something and they'd get right to it. I had to repeat myself a lot since they tended to forget things real fast but that wasn't too big a deal.

It took a little time, but they finally got each other hard. I could of let it go like that and they would have shot their wads at each other. It seemed like a better idea to teach them something new.

"Tommy, get on your hands and knees. Yah, spread your legs a little bit. Good."

"Billy, stick you cock into Tommy's asshole. It's the brown thing right in front of you."

I loved watching Billy ream Tommy. Just minutes earlier they were fighting and now they were acting like two lovers. Billy must of liked what he was doing because he came after a minute or two. There wasn't a lot of blood coming out of Tommy's asshole so he'd just think he had trouble taking a shit whenever he notice the problem.

"Tommy, you got shit all over Billy's dick. You better lick it off before he gets mad."

Tommy must of figured I was on to something and he soon got to licking Billy clean. One thing I have to say about 13 year old boys, they come back fast. All the licking and cleaning got Billy hard as a rock again so I told Tommy that since he was down there anyhow, he might as well give Billy a blow job.

I could of spent the rest of my shift fucking with those two, but I had other things to do.


Girls usually do what they're told and don't cause a lot of problems. It's just the way they are. Sissy Pine was way beyond that. She wanted to please and if you even looked a little bit unhappy with her, she would break down and cry. I think everyone including most of the patients fucked with her one way or the other. About the only friend she had was the ward dog, Barkie. He was the most friendly dog you could imagine and thought that Sissy was special. I figured she owed him.

One night I found her playing with Barkie in her room. They seemed to be having a good time so I decided to mess with her head.

"You never do anything for Barkie, you lazy bitch." She was starting to cry already. "It's time you paid him back for being your friend."

It took me some time to get her to take off her clothes and then get on the floor with the dog. Barkie had no idea what was going on and just wanted to play. I had Sissy give herself a hand job to let the dog get the idea. He finally started paying attention and was licking her pussy while she moved her hand in and out of her slot. She was really crying by then and I thought she might not like having a dog lick her box. By this time the dog's red cock was sticking out and looked ready to go. When I put him on Sissy's back he tried to slam it into her pussy, but only ended up slapping it into her legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.