Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

When Kristin awoke from her long slumber, she found herself lying naked in Bob's bed again. As she lay there. she began to take inventory of her current aches and pains. Her head was pounding, her temples throbbing with pain. Her tongue was still sore and tender, a dull pain iminating from the stud in her tongue. She felt sloppy and loose, her ass still burned from her being taken anally. She felt the cool air running over the puffy lips of her still inflamed cunt.

In fact, she was sore all over. Her pussy and ass, her breasts were sore to the touch. Her nipples had swelled under her clip-on peircings. Even her nose caused her pain, it too pinched by a fake stud. Kristin felt the fluids still seeping out of her cunt and ass, the deposits of her partners still oozing out of her. Her face was covered in dry cum and tears, and she found that she couldn't even bring herself to cry about her ordeal, as she was all cried out.

She got up and walked to the restroom slowly. It even hurt to just walk. She spent the next two hours cleaning herself up, and thinking. She was happy that she hadn't run out of hot water. She had needed to at least feel clean, no matter how dirty she was now.

She had made some hard decisions during that time. She knew that she couldn't go on this way any longer. She walked out of the bathroom, covered in a only a towel, and began searching the house for Bob. She found him in an office down the hall, his back turned to her, while he worked on something on his computer.

As she entered through the open door he asked, "How's my sweet little slut doing today? Did you sleep well?"

"I'm not." she said softly

"Not what?" he asked, again not bothering to even face her.

"I'm not a slut, and I'm not yours." she answered quietly.

"Oh, I see. Well, maybe not yet, but we're working on it." he replied in a serious tone.

"It's over." she said timidly.

"I see. You do understand what that will mean, don't you?" he asked calmly.

"Yeah, but I don't care. You'll never use me like that again." she replied softly, but firmly.

"Well that's yet to be seen." he said smugly.

"I don't care anymore. I'm going to tell my parents everything when they get home. I'll show them the pictures and you can do what you want, I can't go on doing stuff like that anymore." she said authoritatively but quietly.

"Well that's fine by me. I'll send your father and other family members this packet." he said tossing a large brown envelope at her, as he finally turned to face her. He opened a large folder with hundreds of prints, and continued talking. "I can understand how you can make this decision for yourself, but making that choice for others, not even letting them decide for themselves." he said sliding a photo across the desk at her.

Kristin looked down at the photos presented to her to her. She sat seemingly looking into the camera in the picture, sperm dripping down her chin. Her brothers cock just inches from her face, apparently having just drenched her. The two looked both willing and wanting. From this photo one would think that the two where willing lovers, having just had a blissful session of love making.

"I mean you might be comfortable telling everyone about all of your sexual experiments." he said, as he slid another photo on top of the previous one, this one showing her in various positions with various partners. The first photo that he slid across, showed her with a man screwing her, while she orally pleasured a second man, while a third cock could be seen just to the other side of her face. The next photo showing her taking a cock in her ass, while she was sucking another cock. This photo was followed by more of her with various men. In some, you could even see that her brother was fucking her. These photos's where followed by pictures of her and the beautiful Asian woman, with the two women pleasuring one another. Kristin knew that she looked more than willing in all of the photos, and in several, she appeared to be enjoying herself quite a bit.

"But are you willing to ruin others lives as well." he asked, sliding a new series across the desk for her to see.

She looked down shocked at what she was seeing. The photo's showed Kyle with a dick near his mouth, something was running down his chin. Another showed him bent over the bed, a nude a man was apparently behind him. All of the photos in this set, showed her brother in apparent homosexual acts.

"My colleague Reggie took these photos of your brother, after we left last night. I was afraid that you might feel this way, so we decided to get the most out of you early." he told her, thumping his fingers on the table. "Oh don't worry, no one actually touched your brother. I'm happy to say that we all find you more to our liking. But no one would know that, just looking at these pictures." he said, tapping his finger on one on the desk.

"I know your brother's and your father's feelings about homosexuality. Just imagine how they'll feel when they see these." he paused.

"What will Daddy think when he see's Kyle sucking cock, while your carpet munching on another woman." he said, pulling a photo of Kristin from the pile, which showed her eating out the Asian woman.

"So go ahead and take these home to show them around. When your father dies of a heart attack after seeing this stuff, just remember how YOU decided that YOU couldn't do it anymore, and YOU choose to ruin everyone in your family's life. I mean it's only fair that they should all have to pay, because you can't keep you legs together. Now go on get the fuck out of here!" he said, raising his voice.

"Okay let's see, here's the church's directory, the high school's faculty directory, this years PTA's mailing list, the Wilson's..." Bob said, as he turned back to his computer, flipping through the various directories. "I have that mailing list from you last family reunion here somewhere." he said, shuffling through the papers on his desk.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" Kristen said, through her sobs. "What do you want from me?" she screamed. "I just can't do it anymore!" she cried.

Bob continued working, as his printer began spitting out mailing labels, at a hundred per sheet.

"Please. Can't we work something else out, I just can't do that again. I can't!" she pleaded with him.

"You know, at first I was going to mail out one of those packets to like the whole town. But Reggie suggested sending out these multimedia Cd's." he said, pointing to spindles of CDs. "I can make them up for like two cents a piece, and then mail 'em out at bulk rate. That would save me a bundle of money, by only sending the big prints to the important folks. You know your family, the church elders, the principal and your teachers, and the school newspaper. Oh yes, and the president of the school photography club. He's still got a crush on you, you know." he said, not even bothering to look up at her.

"My lawyer's gonna love showing these video tapes of you at the trial. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of the tabloids will pick up your story. Hell I own the copyrights, I could sell the tapes on the internet and make millions. I could leak the story myself, selling the photos and videos of you and your brother I'll be rich." he chuckled to himself.

"This could be the best thing that's ever happened to me." He howled.

"Please, please, there has got to be something else that I can do. I'll do your laundry, cook for you, clean your house, wash your dishes, anything. Please there's got to be something else I can do for you PLEASE?" she begged him.

"No, I'm afraid not. Not unless you know some other sweet young sexy thing to make me money." Bob said, unconcerned by her crying.

"Please I can't. It's not me I can't do the things that you want me to do. I can't it's just sick, and I can't do that anymore." she bawled.

"Yeah, I heard you, and told you that's fine with me. Now get the fuck out out of here. I've got work to do." he replied, as his printer shot out another page of address labels.

"NO." she screamed, loud enough to stop him from doing what he was doing. He turned to her, just as she dropped to her knees in agony.

"Save the drama bitch." he said hatefully, angered by her outburst.

Kristin was taken aback by his anger. He had said some mean and disgusting things to her, but he had never talked to her in this manner. She felt threatened by his tone of voice. She could see the anger and hatred in his eyes. She had, up to even that moment, at least a little hope that he was bluffing, that he wouldn't actually mail those photos out, but as she saw his eyes, her last doubts faded from her mind.

"What do you want from me?" she cried.

"I want you to leave." he replied, still angry at her.

"No. Please don't! Please." she begged him, still on her knees in his doorway

"Too late. I gave you a chance, and you told me that you would do as I said, and now you tell me you can't. Get out and I'll make my money off you in other ways." he spat out.

She watched, as he began applying his labels to the paper sleeves, then sliding the disks into them.

"No! Please give me another chance, please." she cried

"Why? You said that you couldn't do it. That it was sick. Remember you're done. Now get out, I have some things to mail, and things to sell." he said, his tone now less angry.

"I'm sorry I. I. I was wrong. I made a mistake. I don't want to, but I'll... Is there any other way we can do this. I would do anything to just keep you from mailing those pictures out. Please." she begged, trying to sound calm and friendlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.