Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

As Bob went to get a few more camera's Sara Kai dropped the large bag she was carrying over her shoulder to the floor. Next the horny Asian knelt between Kristin's legs and began running her hands up the bound girl's legs. The smooth soft skin of the youth felt like silk and sent tingles into Sara. She enjoyed women and the younger the better.

Kristin felt the light touch move up her legs first moving up her outer calf then sliding into her inner thigh. The touch delicate and loving, moving lightly over the top of her skin, the other woman's nails teasing her as they moved up her body. She felt the fingers making an outline around her tender flowered snatch. They moved around teasingly moving from one thigh to the other above her delicate sex and then to one side before sliding over to the other.

Sara watched as the girl moved under her touch, whimpers told the story of her pain and discomfort. Seeing she was sensitive to the touch and her body was sore and in pain. Sara retrieved a herbal lotion from her bag and squirted it in her hand.

As the cool lotion touched her skin Kristin bit her lip, she feared the impending pain she was sure to follow it. But the pain never came the lotion, smoothing the pain she felt, her skin no longer felt like it was burning. Even as the hands worked the lotion into the folds of her abused cunt, she felt the relief flow over her. The hand coated every inch of her skin in the soothing comfort she found from the cream. The hands now freely roamed her body moving from one end to the other, exploring every crevice every inch of her exposed skin.

Sara moved in and began kissing young Kristin first just above he slit then to the left then the right. Next she lowered her lips, bringing them to Kristin's lower lips. To begin with she ran her tongue over the pink pouting pedals exposed between the girl's legs. Her licking then turned into a mixing of licking and sucking.

Kristin was sure she felt the touch of another woman, the feel of the touch, the scent from her antagonist all convincing her she was with another woman. She felt the women lower her mouth to her womanhood then after several minutes of this sensation she felt the mouth envelope her. The feeling unlike when Bob had used his mouth and tongue on her this was delicate and thoughtful. If it was not for her since of disgust she would have been able to enjoy herself. As the other woman worked her magic on Kristin she fought hard to push back the feelings she had from the other woman's touch. She felt sick, perverted, had could she get pleasure from this. She was winning the battle, calming herself down even as the tongue darted back and forth inside her. But then as soon as a rough hand pinched down on her right breast holding it in pain for only a few moments, the flood gates where opened. The feelings she had worked so hard to oppress rushing back into her mind. She lost all will power and restraint she had worked so hard to repress.

Sara smiled hearing Kristin moan in pleasure as she worked the girl over passion running freely through both women now. Moving her hands behind her back she unzipped the small black leather skirt, tossing it to the side of the room. She moved her crotch deliberately over Kristin's open, moaning mouth.

Kristin felt the other body hovering over her own as she found her pleasure rising again uncontrollably. As the warm moist v of Sara's legs dropped onto Kristin's face she began licking the cunt hovering over her mouth trying to pleasure her partner as she was receiving it. Again she climbed the mountain feeling herself near the verge of bliss. The two worked there tongues into each other for and eternity it had seemed.

While the women drove one another to the peaks of ecstasy Bob had unbound Kristin's arms and legs next he pulled the bandages from her puffy eyes. The bodies of the women tangled together an erotic sight as they worked feverishly to pleasure one another.

Sara soon felt her release, an orgasm flowing through her body howls of pleasure came billowing into the air. Even as Kristin felt her partner's orgasm run through her body she was troubled by her own lack of pleasure.

As Sara moved off the bed retrieving her clothes Kristin spied Bob standing, pants down, dick hard. She was drawn to his member she needed it, she needed the release it could give her.

She moved on hands and knees to it crawling across the bed. She reached out and took hold of it. Drawing it to her gently she kissed it then maneuvered it to her backside. Difficult as it was for her she helped guide his cock into her yearning cunt. Happy to finally feel a dick in her she began to grind against it pushing, herself against his cock while screaming in excitement. She fucked him aggressively having three climaxes before he emptied himself into her.

As soon as his cock left her cunt her feelings of grief, disgust, perversion, flooded back to her mind what had she just done and why. She felt sluttish and low, she was a whore, a common slut and she hated it. She never had these feelings before but then again she had only been sexually active less than a week now, maybe she was a whore.

She looked up as the woman she had been so intimate with just minutes ago took her hand and guided her to the restroom through the other door in the room. As the women cleaned and showered Kristin was troubled by taking a shower with the older woman. She was a beautiful Asian women perhaps in her mid thirties. She had an incredible body and would have drove most men wild. But as she showered with the woman she felt uncomfortable as the older woman soaped her up and cleansed her. The most uncomfortable part had to be when she reached in and removed the tiny balls from within her snatch. Although having the aggravating little intruders finally removed brought a since of relief to her she was uncomfortable having another women touch her this way.

Once cleansed both inside and out the older woman guided Kristin out and once dressed herself began grooming Kristin. She pulled Kristin's hair back and tucked it up and using bobby pins tied her hair up tightly on top of her head. Next she applied the cream again, to Kristin's relief making her well used body stop aching as badly as it had. Kristin was then led from the bathroom to the other room and guided to a padded chair. Her arms where bound to the arms of the chair and then her feet. Next a strap was placed around her neck making it hard for her to move her head about.

She looked around still unable to hear the movement in the room through the noise screaming in her ears. The woman gently pressed Kristin's cheeks together forcing her mouth open. Kristin felt the plastic wedge pushed into her jaw first one side then the other. She then felt the strap pulled around her forehead. As the strap was pulled tight she found she was unable to move her head or close or mouth. She watched in horror as Sara using a silver medal device reached into her mouth and captured her tongue. She winced in pain as the device pinched her tongue then she really got scared as she saw the women bringing the silver jewelry to her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.