Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

As Bob entered the basement bedroom he found Kristin lying on the bed her body curled up in a ball. As he approached her he thought perhaps she had somehow fallen asleep through the noise being pumped into her mind. As he placed his hand on her hip she flinched at his touch.

Bob then ran his hand down her smooth silky leg and grabbed her ankle he pulled it back to the bonds she had earlier been freed from. Next he retied both her wrist to the head board before securing her other ankle as he spread her legs painfully far apart.

Leaving the girl this way for several minutes he returned with his supplies. First he took the glass containing the sweet concoction and lifting her head up brought it to her lips.

Kristin again finding her self bound and still blinded on the bed drank in the strange fruit juice grateful for something, anything to help wash out the taste of cum she still had in her mouth. The sounds still pumped into her ears from the small devices Bob had used earlier filling her mind with subliminal messages. The drink she had been given would help her accept and to process the messages being pumped into her mind. Bob stood over the young women wondering if this would really work.

He had gotten to know a guy who knew someone else who supposedly worked with the FBI & CIA for there psychological operations units. He had eventually worked through his friend to meet the man himself. Bob had told him he had always been interested in this sort of thing but always thought it sounded like BS to him. Determined to show Bob the value of his work he had told him how it worked. Bob then began to hit him with how-to questions in which the overly zealous scientist had filled in many of the details for him even providing the tape of white noise Bob was currently using on the young girl. But Bob's continued questioning finally throw-up a red light to the geek but not before he had revealed that the messages where much more affective when received and listened to under the effects of a psychedelic drug which the geek had also told Bob about. The geek had insisted Bob swear to him he would tell no one about what information he had let slip, and he never use this forbidden knowledge. As he ran his hand over Kristin's nude body he hoped the little geek was right. He had spent a lotta time making the subliminal track for this and acquiring the drug had not been cheap.

Next he moved his attentions to the patch of hair between her legs. As his hands began applying the gel to her most private patch Kristin squirmed under his touch.

As the liquid was spread across the most sensitive folds of her skin she struggled to break free of her bonds.

As the soft cotton was pressed down firmly over the gel she let small squeaks escape her lips.

As the cotton was pulled free of her skin the sugaring gel removing her hair from her most intimate of places by pulling it free she winced and let out a small cry in pain. This repeated itself over and over again. When Bob had removed all the hair he could with the gel he picked up a tube of lotion and using it cleaned her now mostly hairless crotch. Next taking the tweezers like razor device he had bought he ran it over her now de-sensitized region. She moved, tickled by the device as it ran across her skin pulling out even the smallest of hairs.

Happy with her now totally hairless crotch he gazed intently thinking it made her look younger and more innocent than she had. Deciding he needed to try her out again, now without the hair he sunk his tongue deep into her moist folds tasting her juices still flowing from her earlier sex with Jim. Pulling his tongue from her moist treasure he now sank a pair of fingers in after her sweet honey. Scooping out what he could from her tight snatch he moved the slimy digits up to her mouth forcing them in.

As the slime covered fingers where pushed into her mouth Kristen moved her head from side to side but found she was unable to escape them as they found their way inside her mouth. The disgusting intruders stayed planted in her mouth until she realized what was expected of her and sucked the goo from them. It had taken her several minutes to determine just what it was she was supposed to do but once she did he repeated the process several times making her suck her own juices off his fingers. When he thought she had at least accepted this he placed a pair of ben-waa balls ever so gently in her bald pussy. Next using a small vibrator he began massaging it over her clit before delicately inserting it into her cunt.

He slid the device in and out repeatedly for several minutes until he heard her begin to moan with pleasure from the sensations caused by the buzzing device rubbing inside her with the sensuous balls rolling around it. She arched her back and tossed her head from side to side as the passion inside her rose to new levels. He buried the device deep inside her tight pussy. He then untied her right arm from its bonds. Next he guided her now free arm down to her excited cunt and wrapping her fingers around the small power tool began moving the device in and out using her hand. She continued to moan and toss as the feelings continued to intensify. After several minutes she had begun to move the vibrator in and out freely without any guidance from Bob. She found pleasure by stabbing it in this way then that, rubbing it against the cool medal balls being pushed around inside her. She let out low sensual moans of pleasure as strange feelings and thoughts ran through her mind.

Seeing she was now content to pleasure herself moving the small medal vibrator vigorously around inside herself Bob moved to the head of the bed. Grabbing her by the back of her neck he pulled her to the left side of the bed her wrist still restrained. Dropping his pants he pressed his cock to her lips. She quickly opened accepting the intrusion into her mouth without more than a moment's hesitation. She sucked his cock into her mouth before her actions even registered in her mind.

Kristin was horrified as she realized what she was doing. She had just accepted a cock into her mouth without as much as a second thought to it. She had sucked it in as though she had wanted it even before she knew what she was doing. She had done all this while she had been masturbating herself frantically hoping to find release with the tiny buzzing device. She hadn't orgasmed since her first time with Bob back at the studio last night and now she felt she had to find that release again. She had been screwed three times by Bob last night but had found she was too sore to find any enjoyment in it. The last man to screw her had been so clumsy and fast she hadn't gotten any enjoyment from his time in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.