Helping the Babysitter become a Model
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

Deciding it was the least offensive of his demands, Kristin agreed to let his partner deposit his sperm in her mouth and swallow it all. Just the very thought of a mans penis in her mouth made her stomach turn but she couldn't bear to think of allowing anyone to stick there dick in her ass. The very thought of it just sounded to painful for her to even contemplate. Although both those options where offensive they were still better than risking pregnancy.

Having given Bob her answer he told her to shower and clean up. He handed her a hanger with clothes on it again telling her to put them on when she was done. As she walked into the bathroom Bob told her she had twenty minutes to get all "dolled up".

As Bob watched his new star close the door with a look of defeat on her face he smiled broadly happy things had proceeded more smoothly after having gotten off to such a bumpy start. The strong resistance she had initially shown Friday night had forced Bob to make changes to his plans for her. He had decided he would need to do more to break her will, he also needed to find something more to hold over her to ensure his control of her. He feared she may be planning to try and break free of him again. He had hoped to keep the young beauty to himself this first weekend but he felt her actions and continued reluctance to accept his demands warranted a change of plan.

As Kristin showered she found herself wondering what else the sick pervert had in mind for her. He had already taken so much from her she wondered what else he would do if she allowed this to go on for a year. She feared there would be nothing left of her in year if he had his way, she knew she had to find a way out. What if she refused would he really send the pictures, she had been late and he hadn't maybe he was bluffing. As she stepped out of the shower she knew it was to risky to take that chance. As she brushed her long silky hair she turned her thoughts to darker ideas. She could kill him, she'd seen enough movies to make it look like an accident hadn't she. Thinking better of it she decided she could hire someone to do it for her. She had money saved from her modeling and babysitting. No, then she would have that for someone else to hold over her.

She finally turned her attention to the clothes Bob had given her. The white canvas shorts were even in her size, in fact she had a pair almost exactly like them. The knit tank top looked shockingly similar to one of her favorites. The bra and panties even the ankle socks, he had given her clothes just like she would wear regularly. She was shocked nothing he had given her to wear was sick or perverted. He had given her clothes she could feel comfortable in.

Bob was waiting for her as she walked out of the bathroom with a few minutes to spare. She looked perfect the outfit looked just the way it had in the photograph Jim had given him to enlarge. She looked at him angrily as he motioned for her to follow him. Slowly she trailed him down the hall then the stairs. He stood behind her as he guided her down the basement steps. She looked over her shoulder feeling a little uncomfortable with her back to this man. As she walked into the well let room at the bottom of the steps she had a strange feeling. The room had a bed and dresser it looked vaguely familiar from the wallpaper to the floor she couldn't put her finger on it but it troubled her. He led her to the bed and asked her to have a seat. He walked to the dresser and opening the top drawer he took the tray he had placed there earlier from it. Walking to the bed he sat next to Kristen as she glared at him. He ordered her to close her eyes unaffected by her obvious anger and hatred toward him. She let out an angry sigh and closed her eyes without saying a word.

Taking the bandages from the tray he placed on over each of her eyes. The tan material was almost the same color as her tanned skin making it look as though she merely had her eyes closed. He secured each patch over her eyes and when he was confident they would stay there he began to give here directions.

"When my partner gets here I'll tell him you want it in the mouth so when you feel him pull out of your cunt and put his dick in your face you better open you mouth." He said patting her thigh. "You better take it in your pretty little mouth and suck him dry. If you spill so much as a drop I'll do you in the ass. You got that?" He asked.

"Yea, I got it." She said to him in a short angry outburst.

"Your attitude better be gone before your clothes are. My partner he likes the strong silent type so you better not say a word from now till I tell you to talk again. Shake your head if you understand what I'm telling you." He ordered. She moved her head up and down to show she had understood his instructions wondering if he could be more demeaning to her.

Bob then guided her to the middle of the bed and taking her left arm he pulled it to the headboard where he tied it in place. Then he moved to her right arm and did the same. He turned his attention to her legs spreading them to the corners of the bed before tying them in place. Now tied to the bed spread eagle as she had been in some of her magazine shots, he felt more helpless than she had in her whole life.

She felt his hands on her face as he pulled her hair back and behind her ears. She felt him stick something in her ear and then wrap something around the back of her ear holding the device in her ear. She felt him do the same to her other ear then felt him drape her hair over both ears hiding any sign of the devices.

As he climbed from the bed she heard his last comment before the noise started. "Not a word or else."

The silence of the room drowned out by the noise screaming through her ears and assaulting her mind. She was frightened by it ominous nature and wondered what it was she wasn't meant to hear.

Bob had turned on the transmitter sending the signals to her mind. Bob had gotten a copy of the noise used by the FBI hostage teams to disorient terrorist. He had replaced the subliminal track that the bureau used with his own. He had been told by a friend who worked with the bureau if done properly the planting of subliminal messages could be highly effective. With the help of this friend he had made a tape just for his new star.

He placed the photos on the wall and moved in the rug and a chest that he slid to the foot of the bed comparing his work with the photo in his hand he walked out ready for his guest.

Jim Wilson arrived a few minutes early Bob had called him last night and told him to meet him at 10:00 AM. He said they had some business to discuss but would give him no further information.

Bob greeted him at the door and led him to the family room after several minutes of idle conversation Jim got around to asking him why he had called.

"Well buddy you remember our arrangement don't you?" Bob asked handing him the original photo of Kristin in the shower.

"Sure, What's up I did everything you asked and now she's modeling for you. I kept my end of the deal." Jim said worried.

"No, no you misunderstand. You did an excellent job and I couldn't have done it with out you." Bob said handing his friend a photo of Kristin riding Billy's cock in ecstasy.

"Oh my God!" Jim said looking at the picture.

"Yes indeed. Now it's time for me to keep my end of the deal." He said standing.

"What? What are you talking about?" Jim asked his eyes still glued to the photo.'

"I have her. Here for you." Bob said causing Jim's eyes to move from the photo to Bob trying to see if his friend was serious. "She's downstairs tied to a bed blindfolded and unable to hear a thing." Bob said motioning for Jim to follow him.

Bob continued to talk as he led Jim to the basement. "Look she's totally willing but I knew you were a little worried about it. So I told her my partner wanted some but he was really shy. She suggested I blindfold her and tie her down to make you feel more at ease. She's a real freak." Bob said grinning as he saw Jim's excitement grow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.