Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

Forcing herself to Kristin got up and readied herself to face the world. She had considered pretending to be sick, but knowing her parents wouldn't allow her to do any babysitting tonight if she didn't attend school she dressed and got ready for school. Although she had already gotten her parents permission to watch Tye overnight the next two evening's she still had yet to decide if she would go to Bob's studio that evening or not.

Her mind was racing, as one moment she committed herself not to fall deeper into the trap Bob had set for her. Then moment's later she knew she had no choice but to submit to the evil bastard. If he made good on his threats he would destroy her life and the lives of her parents and siblings. She wouldn't be able to show her face at school or church ever again if the video or photos of her ever got out. She thought of her younger and older brother's seeing her do those things. Then her father, he couldn't be a Deacon of the Church with videos and pictures of his daughter acting that way floating around for all to see. She considered calling the authorities she knew him blackmailing her this way was illegal but if she got the authorities involved the very thing she wanted to keep secret would be made public. She could see it now, the photos of her being shown on the local news.

She had read the release she had signed and Bob had told her the truth. In several different places throughout the contract it had stated she had sold him the rights to sell her images and likeness as well as any say she had as to what content or its usage could be sold or used. The contract even made mention to streaming video images and sounds. She had even signed the part of the contract stating she was over 18 and of age for consensual sex in this state.

She knew she couldn't legally stop him from selling the photos and video of her. She also knew he most have even more terrible things in store for her. She spent her day at school in a daze unsure what she would do from one minute to the next.

Even as she got off the bus a block away from Bob's studio she worried about what awaited her this weekend. When she got home from school that day her mother hit her with another curveball. It seems Bob had called and offered her family the use of a time share property he had. Since this was Labor Day weekend and it fell on his time he hated to see it go to waste. So the generous Bob had offered it to her family. Her mother had already packed up everything for her parents and brothers to go stay at the exclusive cabin retreat some six hours away when Kristin got home. She told her she was sorry she couldn't go, knowing her daughter already had plans to watch the Wilson's child.

She had barely gotten to see her family that afternoon before they left almost as soon as her youngest brother had gotten home from school. Her father had been in a hurry wanting to beat the holiday traffic trying to get out of town. As she waved goodbye as they pulled out of the driveway she heard her mother yell back to her.

"Now you be good and stay out of trouble. Well be back sometime Monday night, we love you." as they pulled away hurriedly.

Those words still echoed in her mind as she steadied herself to go inside the studio. She would be strong and tell him the way it would be. She wouldn't let this animal control her.

As she stood outside his door she made up her game plan. He had obviously planned all this to get in her pants so fine he had already helped to rob her of her virginity so she would let him fuck her, just this weekend then it was over she would demand all of the other pictures back and the video or no deal.

Mustering as much confidence as she could she walked into the studio ready to face the S.O.B. She found him sitting at his desk waiting on her.

"You're late young Lady." He said motioning to the clock on his desk. ] "So." She said defiantly not wanting to back down to him.

"Well maybe I have already sent your pictures out via E-mail." He said hoping to shock her out of her defiant attitude. He saw the look of panic cross her face, now what would she do he wondered.

Looking at the floor while she thought of her response it came to her.

"Fine then I guess I can leave then." She shot back.

"You could. But I would mail them out. If you don't want that to happen I suggest you lose the attitude and sit the fuck down. Now!" He said in a smug voice confident he had her where he wanted.

She was momentarily shocked by his harshness but quickly recovered. "Well that's too bad I don't feel like sitting down. I came here to get those pictures and that video back now can we make that happen or do I leave right now."

Bob was a little surprised by her strong resistance. He knew she was smart and strong willed but never thought she would show this kind of backbone under her current predicament. Shaking his head he said. "So how do you plan on getting them back? If you don't mind telling me that is." He asked

"Look we both know what you want so fine let's get it over with. But I want it in writing first that I get all copies, negatives, whatever that you have as soon as were done and then I never want to see your stinking face again." She said gritting her teeth by the end.

"Oh and what is it you think I want?" He asked as coyly as he could.

"You want..." she hesitated finding it hard to say the words. "You want to make lo... You want to have sex with me. That is what you want isn't it?" she said losing some of her anger as spoke.

Laughing he said "Well yea of course." Hearing his answer she took a deep breath almost relieved. "But I want so much more. Sex is just the beginning but it is for sure not the only thing we're interested in." he told her in a serious tone.

Shocked by the beginning of his statement she had totally missed the fact he used the word we he spoke.

They stood in silence for several minutes Kristin trying to think of how to respond, Bob waiting to here her thoughts.

"Well that's to bad." She said in a stronger tone of voice than she actually felt. "I said I would let you fuck me and then it was over. So take it or leave it." She said determined to see her way thru this.

"Fine, I'll see you around Kid. But I won't be the only one." He said spinning in his chair to face his computer screen as he brought up his E-mail program.

Kristin's jaw dropped as she watched him zip up photo's of her on his screen. He had called her bluff and now she didn't no what to do.

"No stop!" She said as he began typing an e-mail to her father. "Look can't we come to some sort of compromise. Please." She said in her sweetest voice deciding she should act nice to the evil man sitting across from her.

"Will I suppose we could play for it? Winner takes all." He said smiling as an idea came into his head.

"What do you mean?" she asked reluctantly.

"Will I have your original release here." He said holding up the originals of the contract. "And I have a new contract I was going to have you sign here tonight. You win you get your old contract and the photos and videos I win you sign your new contract and do everything I say for the duration of it."

Listening to his proposal a thousand thoughts and questions raced thru her mind. But the first thing she said was. "Play what?"

"Anything you want. Chess?" he said motioning to the board on a shelf across the office.

"No I never learned how to play." She replied still thinking over his proposal in her mind.

"Okay, Well what do you know how to play?" he said pulling a deck of cards from his desk drawer and tossing them on the desktop.

Looking at the pack she began to think out load. "Solitaire, Blackjack, Hearts, Poker, Go Fish," she started saying.

"Okay." He interrupted "How about Poker? A page of a contract each hand. Three for you three for me."

She looked as he held up the papers. "What's the new contract? What does it say?" she said

"It says your mine for the next twelve months, sixty films, unlimited photo sessions." He began to tell her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.