Perfect Evening - Cover

Perfect Evening

by FuckDoll

Copyright© 2003 by FuckDoll

Erotica Sex Story: A perfect evening at home with Him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

I hear His car pull in the driveway and already I am at the door waiting for Him. Wearing only the small, sheer little baby doll nighty He sent for me today, with my hair pulled up in pigtails I kneel down, knees spread and wait for Him at the door. He walks in the house, closing the door behind Him, and without a word He grabs one of my pigtails pulling me up to my feet and kisses me deeply. He then delivers a playful smack to my ass that leaves His fresh palm print on me like a banner.

He walks over and sits back in His chair. Within a moment I bring Him His drink and kneel politely at His feet. His hand brushes against His already bulging cock straining in His pants and understanding his cue I raise up on my knees and release His hard cock from His pants. He sits back with drink in hand as I slide His hard cock past my ready lips taking Him into my mouth. I push His cock into my mouth deep as if trying to suck the life right through Him, only sliding His cock out of my mouth to lick and suck His balls. He slowly sips His drink as I slide my tongue up and down His large cock and push my lips down His cock to take in its entire length.

Twenty minutes later, I still continue welcoming Him home, wanting Him to fill my mouth with His hot cum. He reaches down with one hand taking hold of my nipple and pinches it hard. I feel the urge to scream out or stop Him, as a shiver passes through my entire body, but I continue my pace sliding His cock back and forth between my lips. A moment later He grabs a pigtail, and pulls His cock from my mouth and shoots His cum all over my half exposed tits, bathing me with His seed. I look up at Him with eyes that say thank You and quickly get up to serve His dinner.

He is already sitting at the table when I return from the kitchen with plate in hand. I serve Him His plate and sit down with Him at the table. During dinner He speaks His first words to me of the evening asking me how my day was. I tell Him the chores I did around the house and ask Him how His day went. After sharing some stimulating conversation He gets up from the table to take a shower. I clean up the table and wash the dishes making sure everything is spotless.

When He steps out of the shower He comes to find me in the bedroom kneeling at the foot of the bed. He stands in front of me naked for a moment and the anticipation nearly drives me wild. He looks down at me and with a smile says, "Get Me another drink My pet."

I jump up and hurry out to the living room, my ass half showing under the small nighty, and pour Him a drink. I walk back into the bedroom and standing at the door I don't see Him. I lean down and set the drink on a bedside table and He jumps on me from behind. Reaching around me with both hands He rips the small bit of fabric covering my body off me and holds my face down on the bed. With my ass still up and my feet firmly planted on the floor His rough hands enter me from behind. Pinching my clit and then ramming his rough fingers into me, I scream.

My scream is followed by a sharp slap on my ass, before He rams His cock deep into my pussy. I collapse under His wait and He falls on top of me shoving the full length of His cock into me. My pussy, already so wet, and His cock pulling me apart pushes me close to the edge. Harder He slams into me, and as much as I can I mutter the words, "Master, Master, please... I'm going to cum... please... Master..."

He answers me with a steady whisper in my ear while His rhythm gains momentum, "Go ahead My pet, The fun is only beginning."

My muscles tense and I feel my pussy squeeze His dick tight as I cum hard. Moaning and groaning He fucks me hard through my orgasm, bringing His hand down to press against my clit, drawing every last ounce of fight from my body. Before He cums He pulls out of me and leaves me slumped over on the floor just beside the bed.

When He returns I feel the cold silk of the blindfold before I actually know what is going on. Within a second He ties it tight and all is black. With my senses deprived and still overcoming a tremendous orgasm I feel disoriented as He slips His finger in my collar pulling me up to my feet. With a tug I can tell He's leading me out of the bedroom and down the hallway. Naked and still breathing heavy I know exactly where He is taking me.

He is taking me to His room. I've never seen inside His room. Sure, I've been in there many times before but I was always blindfolded. Always. And the blindfold was never removed while I was in there. When He was not home, I was not allowed to go in there or even peek. Not even to clean. I hear the door as it creaks open and am immediately struck by the coldness of the air. It was always cold in there. He lets go of my collar and I stand there completely naked and motionless not knowing at all what He was doing.

Soon I feel cold steel wrap around my left wrist. He then pulls both of my arms behind me, making my tits push farther out and fastens my wrists together. I feel Him down at my feet a second before I feel steel wrap around my ankle. I hear a click from a lock and He uses His hand to pull my legs apart. I feel the other ankle locked in and know that my legs are spread wide by a bar, with no way to close them or hide any part of myself. He pulls up on the cuffs binding my wrists which causes me to bend over in a most precarious fashion. He attaches the cuffs to something that is suspended from the ceiling.

At this point I feel nothing but the cold air on my body. I am not sure where He has gone. I hear something make a rattling noise in the corner and then again silence. Standing there blindfolded, legs spread far apart, wrists pulled up almost painfully behind me keeping me bent over I squirm a bit and know that His binds are secure.

I scream as I feel the first kiss of leather on my ass. I have no idea what it is exactly. I do know that it is leather and stings each time it touches my pail skin. Every time the leather slaps me I feel a sense of heat and pain, and each time I scream, before the pleasure washes over my body. Silence again and I imagine He is standing back to admire His canvas.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.