Instructional Video

by JValet

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Incest Sex Story: Probably my most popular of the earlier stories; Aaron can't seem to stop watching a video that stars his mother...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Discalaimer: This here story contains depictions of sex and/or sexual acts carried out between adults. If you are under age in you region, and/or you find such things distasteful (ie - you will have a heart attack/stroke/moral crisis upon reading) then don't read it. But if you made it this far, you probably already knew that. At any rate, don't have unprotected sex, blah blah blah. You know the rest.

Curtain rises, lights go up...


Aaron coughed nervously as he watched the label bearing the phrase "Workout Tape" slowly vanish into the VCR. As the little door closed, he sat back onto the floor, pants around his knees, and an erection in his briefs. Without access to the Internet, and too shy to actually purchase or rent a porno, he had been reduced to shameful masturbation over Sears catalogues and aerobics shows.

The eighteen-year-old waited with an anticipatory hard-on as the VCR whirred and "PLAY" appeared in green on the tiny LED screen. He'd been so excited when he'd found this tape sitting on his mom's bed that his hands had actually started to shake. It meant that he wouldn't have to wait 'til one of "his" shows came on; that he could, theoretically, watch chicks in tight leotards flounce around whenever he wanted. Without the self-confidence to ask a girl out, the idea of self-gratification on demand seemed like heaven. In practice, however, he had to wait for his mother to take off for a while before he could lose himself in lycra- bound T 'n A. For the first time he was glad that his dad was gone, on a permanent basis.

The TV screen flashed from blue to black, and Aaron slipped his hand into his underwear, taking hold of his stiff dick. The black quickly faded into an image of a beautiful blonde standing in an empty gym somewhere. Aaron's jaw dropped. The woman on-screen had a fantastic body, obviously the result of a rigorous exercise program. Her arms and legs were well- toned, musculature evident under the skin, but not grossly so. Her leotard was grey, with black leggings, revealing slim hips, and cut to accentuate a rather prodigous bosom. Aaron gaped. That was his MOM!

Dance music started up on the tape, and Aaron's mother began to go through what was, evidently, her routine. Aaron continued to stare, dumbfounded. He'd always known she was pretty... but his mom had a BODY. Almost as if by reflex, his hand started moving very slowly over his penis, massaging it very lightly.

His mind started to work overtime. My god, he thought, that's mom. Why make a tape of herself? Why am I still watching? Are those her nipples? Holy fuck... the leotard's crawling up her ass. What an ass...

He was very dimly aware that as she went through the routine, tits bouncing and ass gyrating, she was talking as well, though not loudly enough to be heard over the music.

As he watched the sweat build up in a dark line between her suprisingly large breasts, the screen suddenly turned to snow, leaving Aaron somewhat dazed and with an iron dick in his hand. How much time had passed? He checked his watch. An hour? I spent an hour watching my MOTHER!? He felt filthy all of a sudden, and an inexplicable urge to play it again. With a shaky hand, he ejected the tape (narrowly resisting the REW button), and removed it from the machine. Reluctantly removing his hand from his cock, Aaron pulled up his pants just as his mother walked into the house.

Hastily pulling his T-Shirt down to make sure it concealed the fact that his jeans were still unzipped, Aaron instantly flushed with embarassment. His mother walked into the living room in her stocking feet, wearing a long skirt and a shapeless suit jacket.

"Afternoon, honey," Mrs. Handley said with a tired smile. "Have a nice day?"

"Erm, yeah," Aaron answered, hoping to god she couldn't smell the precum on his hand.

"That's good," she turned, and began walking towards her bedroom. "You'll have to make your own supper this evening - I'm too damn tired to cook."

Aaron nodded, watching her hips sway as she walked, unable to avoid recalling how her ass had looked in that leotard... tight and delicious and...

Aaron's still-hard cock lurched, and he put the tape on top of the TV, planning on returning it to her room once she'd fallen asleep; hoping, as well, that she didn't notice that it was missing. With not a little difficulty, he walked to the bathroom to wash off the copious amount of precum that had somehow accumulated on his hand.

Over the next two days, Aaron couldn't stop thinking about his mother's tape. Every time he saw her, it brought to mind another part of the video. He walked around with a hard-on all that time, unable to touch his cock without a feeling incredible guilt.

So, on Thursday evening, when his mom left for the gym (covered up in a large black overcoat), he ran for the tape, and slammed it into the VCR. He didn't even bother to unzip, and just sort of plunged his hand down into his jeans, grabbing his cock through his briefs. With a trembling hand and a flushed face, he turned on the TV.

There she was again, doing her routine and talking too low to be heard over to jaunty dance music. This time his mom was wearing a kind of a sports bra and a pair of leggings, the first grey and the second black, so he couldn't see the fold of fabric as they wedged in her little ass. Instead, the bra, while holding her tits in constraint, preventing the kind of gyration that had so enchanted him two days ago, went and created a deep cleavage, and Aaron found himself wondering what it'd be like to lose himself in it.

He was so lost in the tape that he almost didn't even notice that it was a different one from last time. He just watched the sweat build between her breasts; just watched those oh-so-long legs flex and kick and spread... he stared at her pussy mound without registering it.

And then snow.

He even stared at the snow for a while, slowly masturbating, heart racing and face burning. Guiltily, he turned off the tape, and looked over at the wall-clock. Two hours? It hadn't been that long, had it?

He was tempted to re-wind the tape and watch it over again when the head- lights of his mother's car flashed through the window. Quickly ejecting the tape, he tore it from the machine, and raced from the room. He tossed the video cassette onto her bed where he'd found it, and continued going til he reached his room. Hurling the door shut, he heard the front door slam.

"Aaron? Are you home?" Mrs. Handley called out.

"Yeah," Aaron replied in a strangled voice.

"Where are you? In your room?" She queried from the living room.

"Yeah," he repeated. "I, uh, I'm studying for a, um, Math test."

"Very good." He heard the heavy tread of sneakers on the floor enter the bathroom, and released a long-held breath. It was then that he noticed that he still had one hand on his dick.

The next morning, he faked illness from behind his bedroom door, and gained a day off from school. Fortunately, his mother seemed somewhat preoccupied or rushed or something this morning, and he hadn't had to submit to a physical once-over. Aaron wasn't sure how he'd react to her seeing his morning glory.

He patiently waited underneath the tented bedcovers until he heard the front door slam. With a sigh, he hauled himself out of bed and stood, his cock painfully erect in his boxers.

Left hand falling unnoticed upon his hard-on, Aaron stumbled down the hall, vaguely pondering the events of the last couple of days with a kind of detatched disgust. There was no way, he resolved, that he was going to watch that damned tape again. She'd nearly caught him the last two times, and he didn't want to think what would happen if she did.

His dick surged at that thought, but Aaron "ignored" it.

He stopped in the hall. Now why had he wanted the day off school? There was something, Aaron was sure, that he had wanted to do... HAD to do, badly enough that he skipped school. If only he could remember what it was... it had seemed clear enough when he'd woken up. Idly, Aaron glanced about.

His gaze fell in through the door of his mother's room, landing upon a bright blue splash of colour lying on her floor. Curious, he entered, cock in hand. Stooping and picking them up, he was startled to discover that they were a pair of workout shorts - lycra, robin's-egg blue and smelling very strongly of feminine sweat.

Aaron brought the shorts to his nose, and inhaled deeply, letting out a shuddering sigh. Precum started leaking into his boxers. He stood there for a moment, enjoying the scent, letting whatever he'd resolved beforehand slide quietly out of his head.

Aaron's foot shifted slightly on the carpet, and he heard the dull thunk of a plastic case. Looking down, the words "Workout Tape" stared right back up at him. Reluctantly, he peeled his hand from his dick, and picked it up.

Shivering like a leaf, Aaron somehow managed to insert the tape into the VCR in his mother's room. Still breathing in the pungent odor of his mom's shorts, he turned on her television, and plunked down on his ass.

Aaron's hand began to slowly work on his cock as he watched, hopelessly aroused by his mother's perfume. This time, she was wearing the shorts he now held in his hand, and a very skimpy bikini top. He whimpered for a moment, unsure of where to look; it all looked so good; so perfect.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.