Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal - Cover

Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joe knew what the cons were trying to do. Girly him up so he'd turn gay. Well, they could take their best shot, make him suck a million dicks, fuck his ass silly, but he'd still be as straight as all hell when he got out in less than nine months. There was no way he was ever going to like doing it. No way whatsoever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Finally, mercifully, Jane/Joe felt it. The beginings of an orgasm. Thank you, lord, Jane/Joe thought just before he yelled out to Sir Cougar, "Now! Sir Cougar, sir! I'm gonna shoot, sir!" He felt Sir Cougar pick up the pace a bit, banging in and out of his ass with purpose, trying to drive himself to his own orgasm. Sir Cougar was now leaning over him and he could feel drops of the man's sweat hit his chest and belly. They both did their respective parts for a few second more. Then...

Then Sir Cougar held stock-still as he felt the first of Jane/Joe's asshole spasms. Sir Cougar moaned. "Oooooh yeah! Oooooh yeah! Oooooh yeah!"

As the spasms continued, Sir Cougar started fucking in and out rather gently. Then he yelled, "Ooooh fuck! Take it, Jane, and love it, 'cuz here I come, ready or not! Ooooh, yeah!"

Sir Cougar spasmed. Jane/Joe spasmed. Simultaneously. Again and again. As Sir Cougar's sperm filled his asshole, Jane/Joe's pent up sperm burst out of him as if fired from a water cannon. It went straight up and then arced, landing in huge blobs, one after the other, like a rain of cum, on Jane/Joe's face, shoulders, neck, chest, and even his hair. He felt awash in his own sperm.

But the long overdue release, the blessed needed relief, felt fantastic. Even Sir Cougar's cock in his ass felt good. He had moaned and moaned and hadn't cared who heard him. And having Sir Cougar's cock in his rectum seemed to make his orgasm more intense, unlike anything he had ever known before. Which both fascinated and scared him at the same time. Then it was over. And there would be no sweet afterglow cuddling. Or even the clichéd cigarette.

Sir Cougar pulled out of his still twitching rectum roughly and quickly left the cell, just like that, without saying a word. Jane/Joe just laid there, his legs still against his chest, breathing hard and covered in his own cum. His overworked hand still holding his still hard cock-ringed dick.

His eyes were closed and he looked, well, completely euphoric. As any woman would whose husband had just expertly fucked the living hell out of her and given her the orgasm of a lifetime. Jane/Joe just laid there, enjoying the mind-blowing aftermath of his own orgasm of a lifetime.

Sir Bruiser came over and said matter-of-factly, bringing back reality, "You did great, Jane, just great! Now, you get your beauty sleep, my girl, because you've got a big day again tomorrow. And every tomorrow after that. Just like today. Until you either fag up and start loving and enjoying your cocksucking, or you kill yourself and die. Don't matter one shit to me either way, girl" He bent his tall body down until his head was just above Jane/Joe's head.

"Now, goodnight, sweet lips." He leaned over and planted a sloppy, wet kiss on Jane/Joe's forehead. Then he stood up, took a last glance at the new girl on the block, winked at Jose, and left. His leaving spurred Jane/Joe to sit up on the cot and swipe at the cum with his hands. He wiped them on the blanket, not caring who knew. Let the maid worry about it.

Jane/Joe was now alone with Jose. And his fears and dreads about tomorrow. And all the tomorrows to come after tomorrow. He sat there and visibly trembled, staring at Jose, a look of terrible misery on his face.

Jose said quietly, "Hey, Jane, don't worry about tomorrow. Sir Bruiser just said that to throw a scare into you. To fuck up your head. Tomorrow will be a whole lot easier now that you're broken in somewhat. You'll see. Besides I can read Bruiser real well. He was very happy with your performance tonight. He liked it that you had cooperated so nicely and didn't bust out bawling. He just hates a bawler! And, in case you're interested, Bruiser had me keep count of the guys. He likes facts and figures! You, my dear Jane, really impressed old Bruise! In eleven hours and twelve minutes you sucked off 53 guys and 31 guys pissed in your mouth. And you didn't bitch or complain, not even once. So, Jane, don't you go worrying about tomorrow. You hear?"

"You're not just saying that, Jose, are you?" He looked like a deer in the headlights.

"No, Jane, I swear. I'll come by tomorrow, real early, and fill you in on how to act, what to say, and what is expected of you. From here on in, you're one of the big three's, Bruiser, Cougar, and Thor's, working girls. In case you're curious, we have fifteen such girls right now. You all go out on dates, which I assign and, as you can surmise, with fifteen on rotation and only 65 guys on the cell block right now, you should, on average, have only five or six dates a day. Piece of cake compared to tonight, huh?" Jane/Joe nodded. Jose continued.

"Now, the first three days of your, shall we say, initiation, you'll have to do 12 to15 such dates. Their way of keeping you in line with the threat of Ride-The -Whip still fresh in your mind. A reminder, so to speak. The fourth day will start your regular rotation. Oh, the good thing is, if there is a good thing in all this bullshit, no one, but no one will fuck with you any more. You'll be considered the personal and private property of the top three dogs. Oh, and, another good thing. No one will piss in your mouth. Well, except the big three. But that only happens here and there. Figure on no more than three or four times a month, if even that. They don't want you or your clothes smelling of urine, you see?" Jane/Joe nodded. He didn't see, but what the hell.

"Well," Jose said. "You have any quick question you want to ask?"

"Yeah, four. If I had refused all this Whip shit, would they really have killed me?"

"Kill you? Fuck! They'd kill you and eat pizza off of your dead carcass! Next question, Jane."

"Why do they call you Jose and not Josephine?" Christ, the question sounded as if he was trying to make small talk. Maybe he was. He thought, What's the next question to be? You come here often? Thinking this made him smile.

Jose laughed. "Because, Jane, my sweet Jane, I got promoted! To girly coordinator. And, in case you're curious, no, I no longer have to do dates!" He grinned at Jane/Joe. "Unless, which happens more times than you can imagine, I want to!" He grinned again, his face lighting up.

"Jane, I've been here five years now. And when I first arrived they made me ride The Whip, too. Back then you had to ride it three days in a fucking row! A fucking mind-bending ordeal, to be sure. And, at the time, there were 80 guys on the block! That Bruiser, the fuck, had me suck off all of them twice, 160 blowjobs in three days! And the fourth day was no picnic, either. For ten hours I was double-clutched, on all fours with a cock in each end. And who knows how many gallons of piss I drank? Lordy, I felt like piss city!

"Well, nearly half the guys who had to do it, committed suicide. They couldn't take it, as you can imagine. So, I went to Bruiser and told him to reduce it to just one day so he'd have more fucking survivors that he could make money off of. I told him it was one thing to bend a man's will to yours, but if you broke it too badly, the guy would freak. Well, Bruiser sat on this thought for over a week. Then a guy named Donny, a petite little fucker, who'd just finished his third day, took a butter knife to Bruiser.

"Bruiser had no problems disarming the guy and putting him in the hospital, but it had scared him. He might be the toughest fuck in the world, but a sneak attack just might find his Achilles' heel. So, he sent for me, ready and willing to listen. He liked my logic so much he immediately promoted me. From just a trick whore to coordinator of his girls and, if you must know, everything else he's into. Which I ain't gonna tell you about."

Then, as if to answer a question he knew was in Jane/Joe's mind, but hadn't been asked, he said, "Jane, before I came here, I was as straight as they come. Wife and three kids, to boot. Well, with me facing a ton of years behind bars, the old lady divorced me and went somewhere with the kids. Which is another story, but anyway, after sucking a mile of dick and swallowing an ocean of cum, not to mention being ass-pussy fucked up the wazoo, I realized I liked it!

"And why not? It's sex. It's human contact. And it's exciting if you just let yourself just relax. And, fuck if it don't feel good, too!" He laughed. Jane/Joe giggled. "Yeah, I'm a cock-hungry, cum-lover, for sure! And, Janie, you'll see. Before you know it, you'll not only like it, you'll fucking love it, too. And you'll look forward to it. Don't seem at all possible now, I know that, but give it time. If it doesn't drive you crazy and make you kill yourself, you'll discover just how much pleasure there is in doing it. And there's another benefit from fagging up. The guys treat you better, way fucking better!" He laughed. Jane/Joe nodded as if he understood the man.

Jane/Joe asked. "Why are you in here, Jose?" Jose grinned.

"Well, to make a long, dull story short, I killed an innocent man! He was my best friend and neighbor." Jane/Joe's eyes widened. Jose went on. "Yeah! Well, anyway, my daughter, Gloria, who was thirteen at the time, told me my friend had raped her. Right in his living room! I believed her. Who wouldn't? So I went to his house and confronted him. Naturally, he denied it, but that pissed me off even more. We started to fight and I pulled a knife and stabbed him.

"Only once, but it did the trick. Later, I found out Gloria had made the whole fucking story up. She was trying to fuck up my friendship with the guy simply because he had forbidden his son to see her any more. Ain't that a fuck! Now I'm facing thirty years to life. I'll probably die in here. But, Janie, old kumquat, before I go I'm gonna suck cock and get fucked as much as I can and want!" He laughed again. Heartily. This time, Jane/Joe laughed heartily, too.

"And your last question?"

"Well, I've, uh, swallowed a lot of cum tonight and I know I'm in for ass fucking, too. What do I do if I get VD?"

"VD? Impossible! Years ago Sir Bruiser got the warden to set up a quarantine and STD tests for each incoming prisoner, and... "

"STD?"

"Sexually transmitted disease. Anyway, if a guy comes in with an STD he serves his time in the prison hospital. Forever, if need be. So, Jane, you can swallow all the cum your little heart desires without the slightest fear of catching anything. This is, and it's no lie, the safest place on the friggin' planet when it comes to STDs. Shit, you should try out Bruiser's women sometime! He's got four of them working the cellblocks. All as clean as Mother Teresa. And they're kept that way, too. They're all as ugly as sin, but they do have nice bodies. And getting your mitts on some pussy and tits can be a big help if and when you start to feel too damned faggy.

"In case you're interested, Bruiser got them off the internet! He advertised for single women who wanted to earn some pocket money and get royally fucked over and over and over. It amazed me when I heard about it, but Bruiser got over a hundred responses! The four he picked were put through a rigid STD testing and were told that if they fool around on the outside and bring a problem back to Bruiser, well, you know. They're paid in chump change, too. Bruiser charges guys $30 for a fifteen minute session and gives the gal a mere ten bucks. But his ladies love fucking more than money and I've yet to hear one complain.

"The four women are all trucked in once a month and stay four days. They each do about ten men a day. Shit, one gal even brings her husband! He even watches when it's okay with the customer. Nice guy actually, but, wink-wink, a little too kinky for my taste!" Jane/Joe laughed.

Then another question popped into Jane/Joe's head. Looking sheepish he said, "Jose, I'm curious. Sir Cougar was in me almost all the time and he didn't cum. Was he wearing a cock ring the whole time?" He hated asking that kind of question, but he was curious.

Jose chuckled. "Cock ring? Old Cougar? No way, Jose! He can stay like a tomcat in heat for who knows how long? That's why they use him. The fucker has superhuman mind control over his dick! His record is eighteen hours straight without limping up. Amazing, huh?" Jane/Joe just nodded. It was that, for sure.

Jose said goodnight and left the cell. Jane/Joe laid there on his cot just staring into the now darkened room. I may do it, he thought, but no fucking way, just no fucking way, will I ever like it! And love it? Baby pigs will be born with fucking eagle feathers before that ever happens!

With that defiant thought in mind, Jane/Joe drifted off to sleep. And had a strange dream. One he'd never had before in all his nineteen years of living. It woke him in the middle of the night, covered in sweat and with an erection. It had scared him, too, as any nightmare might.

The next day arrived along with Jose. He was there to do as he had promised. School was in session. The first thing he showed Jane/Joe was the Girly Cock-sucker's Code. It was to be committed to memory and recited each and every time one of the big three called for it.

Jose handed him a sheet of paper on which was printed:

The Girly Cock-sucker's Code:

I am your girly cocksucker, sir, because:

  1. I love sucking your hard manly cock, sir!

  2. I love swallowing your delicious manly sperm, sir!

  3. I love deep-throating your big manly cock, sir!

  4. I love being ass-pussy fucked by your large manly cock, sir!

  5. I will always have an erection, hard nipples, and a stimulated asshole, sir, so you know I am hot for your delicious cock at all times, sir!

  6. I am your personal cock-hungry, cum-loving sex slave cocksucker, sir, and will do anything and everything you command me to do, sir!

  7. How may I please you now, sir!

What crap, thought Jane/Joe. He knew it wasn't impossible to memorize, but it had some tricky shit to it. It would be easy, under pressure, to leave out an important word or two. Jane/Joe didn't sweat that too much because he knew he could count on his photographic memory. Which, he hoped, wouldn't fail him under the severe pressure he was afraid he might feel standing in front of the likes of Sir Bruiser in his outlandish outfit. He deemed it wise to back up his usually dependable memory with some old-fashioned rote learning.

Then, as if reading his mind, Jose said, "Yeah, it's bullshit, but it's their bullshit. Learn it by memory, Jane, for if you fuck it up, even once, even one word in the wrong place, it's back to Ride-The-Whip time, for a day to a full two weeks, depending on their moods and whims. Got it?" Jane/Joe nodded. Jose continued. "To give you enough time to memorize it, you won't be asked to recite this for four days" Whew! Jane/Joe thought, piece of cake.

Jose then handed Jane/Joe another sheet and said, "You don't need to memorize this. Just follow it carefully."

  1. I will ALWAYS wear fresh cut-off tees and shorts. Without underwear!

  2. I will ALWAYS wear fresh Suckit Red lipstick and my perfume.

  3. I will keep my butt-plug in my ass at ALL times, the only exceptions:

    crapping and during ass-pussy fucking. (I will also douche my ass after every anal fucking.)

  4. I only have to wear my cock ring DURING my date and when GOING TO or COMING FROM a date.

    (I may remove it at all other times.)

  5. I only have to wear my nipple loops DURING my date and when GOING TO or COMING FROM a date. (I may remove them at all other times.)

  6. I will keep ALL HAIR, except head hair, completely shaved off.

  7. I will only jerk off AFTER Lights Out and NEVER AFTER MIDNIGHT.

  8. I will carry my purse at ALL times.

  9. I will NEVER pee standing up. Don't risk it--the punishment is severe!

Sounds easy enough, Jane/Joe thought, almost like boot camp training. But purse? What fucking purse? Shit. He had a few questions, but he felt they could wait. Jose, however, didn't miss the look on Jane/Joe's face that said, How fucking silly this all is.

"Jane, you'd better take this stuff seriously. Bruiser and his cohorts are not people you joke around with."

"Ok, ok, I'm sufficiently chided. I get your point."

"Goody, goody, Jane! Now, before I forget, Sir Bruiser was so taken by your performance yesterday that he wants me to add two more directives. One. You are to, just before the guy cums, grab his ass and pull him toward you. And two. As he cums, and throughout his cumming, you are to moan very convincingly as if showing great appreciation. As if you just loved it. Bruiser wants the guy kept in Happyland. So, Jane, give it your best Academy Award performance." Jane/Joe couldn't help himself from getting frisky.

"Gotcha, Jose. And I can see it now." He stood up and looked down at his hands as if they held something only he could see. "And the winner for best cocksucker in a blowjob scene goes to... riiiiiiiiip!... Joe "Hot Mouth" Jacoby, for his brilliant tour de force in Sam Peckerpaw's Prison Punk Pinkies.

"Then, I make my way to the podium accompanied by thunderous applause and a standing ovation. "Thank you, thank all you voting members of the Academy. And thanks, Mom and Dad, for giving me the puffiest lips in show biz. And thanks, Sam, for teaching me how to moan around the biggest dicks on the planet." Jose just stared at hm, his mouth agape. "And I'd also like to thank Pamela Asspussy, my drama coach. Pammy passed away last year, but I'll never forget her sage advice: 'There are no bad cocksucking roles, only bad cocksuckers!'

"I raise my Oscar as I look skyward and say, quite passionately, 'Thank you, Pammy, baby, for having faith in a beginner and seeing the potential in his lips. Love ya, Pam Pam, love ya!' And the fucking crowd goes wild. Yeaaaaah!"

Jane/Joe stood there, his hand still holding his invisible Oscar high above his head. His overall look one of triumph.

Jose smirked and said, "You're one sick fucker, Jane, but I guess a sense of humor can't hurt." Then his face turned more serious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.