Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal - Cover

Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joe knew what the cons were trying to do. Girly him up so he'd turn gay. Well, they could take their best shot, make him suck a million dicks, fuck his ass silly, but he'd still be as straight as all hell when he got out in less than nine months. There was no way he was ever going to like doing it. No way whatsoever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Joe Jacoby stood there, in the courtroom, understandably nervous and waited for the judge to decide his punishment, his fate, and his future. A punishment that would soon be meted out to an innocent man. He had not robbed that liquor store. In spite of what the three witnesses said, just a week ago in this very courtroom. It was a travesty of justice, a case of mistaken identity. But his lawyer, who Joe felt had really tried his best, couldn't prove him innocent. If only he had a better alibi than sitting home alone watching TV. But he didn't know he'd need one.

The judge spoke. "Mr. Jacoby, you know you're facing the possibility of ten years in prison, don't you?" Joe nodded his head. The judge continued. "Good! Now, today is your lucky day, sir. Because you have no prior record and have appeared remorseful for this misdeed, I'm going to go easy on you. You're only nineteen, Mr. Jacoby, and it would be a shame to ruin every chance you have at becoming a decent and productive member of society."

Probation? Joe hoped. It wasn't to be. "Mr. Joseph John Jacoby, having been found guilty of the crime of armed robbery, I hereby sentence you to two years, the place of incarceration to be decided by the Sheriff's Department of Corrections Office. Do you have anything you wish to say, Mr. Jacoby?"

Joe shook his head. "No, sir, and thank you, sir!" There was no use in saying he was innocent. He was resigned to just do the time and get it over with. After all, how bad could it be? He would be out in nine months with time off for good behavior. He most certainly planned on being good and behaving himself. No percentage in being a wise-ass in a place designed to handle wise-asses.

Two days later found Joe, all by himself, in a one man cell in the state prison. He flopped down on the simple cot and looked up toward the ceiling. The simple effort tired him, so he closed his eyes to see if he could catch up on all the sleep he had missed in the past few days. Thinking about being back on the street, he fell asleep.

Joe had no idea how long he had slept, but someone was now prodding his shoulder. "Hey, new friend of mine! Wakey wakey!" Joe opened his eyes and saw the largest black man he had ever seen. He had to be almost 7' tall as his head wasn't but a foot from the ceiling. If he weighed a pound, he weighed three hundred. All solid muscle. The guy looked as hard as concrete. Maybe harder.

"Hello," Joe said lightheartedly. "I'm Joe Jacoby. Who are you?" The man laughed.

"They call me Bruiser, but you can call me Sir Bruiser! Get it, punk?" Joe not only 'got it, ' but fear had suddenly coursed through him like a tornado. He was in for a rough time with this guy, he was sure of that, but he didn't yet know why. This man didn't even know him. Joe sat up on the cot and Sir Bruiser wasted no time in establishing their "living" arrangement.

"Listen, punk, and listen good! Here's how it's gonna play out. Me and two other guys, Sir Thor and Sir Cougar, run this fucking cellblock. We control every fucking thing that goes on here. Say, 'Yes, Sir Bruiser, sir." if you unnerstan' me."

"Yes, Sir Bruiser, sir." Joe didn't want to create any trouble. He had been warned earlier that any trouble would surely add more time to his two years. The path of least resistance would see him through. After all, how bad could it be?

"Good! You learn fast, Jane!" Uh oh! Joe thought. "Now, Jane, here's what's going to happen... right now. You're going to get on your knees in front of me, take them two hands of yours, which ain't broken yet, and fish my dick out of my trousers... and then suck me off. And you will suck me real good, too, Jane. Unless you want me to arrange for your early death! You got one minute to choose, Jane!" Sir Bruiser looked away from Joe and fixed his eyes on his wristwatch, timing the minute.

With fear gripping him hard, Joe thought about it. Shit, he couldn't fight Sir Bruiser--he'd get killed! And, looking at Sir Bruiser now, he knew there was no amount of logical reasoning the man would listen to. Go to the authorities? What if they didn't believe him and sent him back? He knew what happened to snitches in prison. Ugh! And besides, going to the authorities would take place after he had sucked this guy off.

Joe fought back the impulse to cry, to start bawling like a baby. He knew this would only anger the man. Christ, thought Joe, what have I gotten myself into? He was now so nervous he felt like taking a crap and pissing at the same time. What to do? His minute was coming up fast and he had to decide on something. He did.

As Sir Bruiser looked up from his watch, Joe preempted him from saying, "Times Up!" by moving forward and kneeling in front of the big man and looking up at him. Sir Bruiser looked very pleased as Joe reached out and unzipped the big man's fly.

Sir Bruiser reached out and tilted Joe's face up. He smiled down at him. "Good girl, Jane And you'll see. It ain't gonna be too bad. It won't be no worse than sucking on a big, black lollipop! But this particular lollipop wants to be sucked on real good! You got that, girl?"

"Yes, Sir Bruiser, sir!" Joe said as he struggled with the trouper's top button. Joe glanced down and saw a large bulge running down Sir Bruiser's left trouser leg. It looked unrealistically long! Animal like.

The fly undone, Joe nervously hooked his fingers in the big man's trousers and underpants simultaneously and pulled them down to the floor. The large black cock sprang up at him like a striking black snake. To Joe, it looked even bigger in person. And it wasn't even fully hard yet! Limp, it hung down 8"!

Joe had never sucked a black man's cock in his life, but he knew it had to be done now to keep on living. There was no other reasonable choice. He reached out and took the fat black cock by its base and lifted it up, pointing the huge cock head toward his mouth. Sir Bruiser moaned.

Joe sighed, aimed the large, spongy cock head at his lips, moved forward and put his mouth around the big, wide head. It felt awful. Degrading. Humiliating. Not in the least bit enjoyable. But he had no choice, if he wanted to continue breathing. It was suck the man's dick or die. God, he thought, the fucking head is humungous!

As he went up and down on the bulbous cock head and part of the shaft he felt it hardening up. A few seconds later it was fully erect and was easily over 12" in length and 2" wide. A monster of a cock that Joe now had in his mouth. Sir Bruiser moaned again.

"You doing good, Jane, keep doing it good." Joe sucked away, feeling the large cock head threatening to touch the entrance of his throat. He knew he'd gag something awful if the big head went even slightly down his throat so he moved his mouth back a little. That felt better.

Sir Bruiser now took Joe's blond head firmly in both of his large hands. He then pushed his cock in further and Joe felt as if he would upchuck. It was now just a smidgeon down his throat, but it was touching his gag reflex and making it twitch as it tried to eject the massive intruder. Tears welled up in his eyes and he had the urge to sniffle. He could smell the cloying muskiness emanating from the big black man's crotch area. Sweat could be felt forming on his neck and back.

Sir Bruiser pushed forward another inch or so. It was just too much. Joe started gagging and retching fiercely and was afraid he would vomit at any moment. He knew this would piss Sir Bruiser off, and a beating, or worse, could result from that... But he couldn't help himself. Then he got a small reprieve. A silent prayer was answered. Sir Bruiser backed up some. The relief Joe felt was immediate.

Sir Bruiser, his cock still in Joe's mouth, reached out and tilted Joe's head up. "Since you've been cooperating so far, Janie, I'm gonna go easy on you. This time! But before long, sweetie, my balls are going to be resting on your chin and my pubes are going to tickle your fucking nose." He was looking right into Joe's eyes. "Now! You just go ahead and work my cock's big old black head any old way you want. I won't move a muscle. I won't try to choke you, either, but you gotta put some passion behind your sucking. You unnerstan' me?" Joe nodded, his mouth still on the big man's prick. He was grateful he wouldn't have to attempt to swallow it all. At least for now.

"And," Sir Bruiser continued. "When I bust my load you betta swallow every drop of my love juice. I don't wanna see even one drop hit the fucking deck! Now start sucking, fucker!"

The vehement way Sir Bruiser had spoken told Joe the man was very serious and meant business. He also knew that if he didn't please Sir Bruiser fully, it could, and probably would, get much worse. With this in mind he proceeded to blowjob the big cock with as much passion and ardor as he could muster up. Which wasn't too much and was done halfheartedly. He felt deeply ashamed of himself, but what choice was there? It was suck or die.

He sucked, his lips sliding back and forth on the big cock head, taking only two inches or less of the shaft. Any more brought about gagging. He worked the big prick for about five minutes and then heard Sir Bruiser yell, "Here I come, baby, get ready to take it all! Ohhhfuckingwee! Oh, yeah, here I go! Suck it, you fucker, suck it!" Sir Bruiser had tightened his grip on Joe's head.

Joe felt Sir Bruiser's cock head swell up and immediately unload. It felt horrible! Sir Bruiser was coming and coming. Gobs and gobs of the thick, scummy liquid. It reminded Joe of thick, lumpy yogurt.

His mouth filled up fully and he had to swallow, making a big gulping noise. He heard Sir Bruiser laugh after he heard the sound. Then his mouth filled again. He swallowed again, but less audibly this time. Then, holy shit, Sir Bruiser flooded his mouth once more! He swallowed again, tasting the acrid juice throughout his mouth and especially on his tongue. It tasted foul and nasty. As if it was rancid. In the past, out of curiosity, Joe had tasted his own sperm--once. It had a much sweeter taste to it, that's for sure. And was noticeably smoother.

Sir Bruiser pulled his cock out of Joe's mouth and wiped the sticky cock head back and forth over Joe's lips three times. Joe's lips felt sticky and very yucky. His mouth felt awful.

Sir Bruiser ordered Joe to sit on the cot. Then Sir Bruiser took a seat next to him, just like two old buddies having a heart-to-heart chat. Sir Bruiser put an arm around Joe's shoulders and spoke gently. So gently it scared Joe right down to his shoes.

"Now, Jane, it's obvious to me your mouth was virgin, which I liked. But unless you learn to suck a cock all the way down, right to the balls, and with way more passion, you in for a mess of trouble." He laughed, squeezing the shoulder gently. "But don't you worry none, Jane! I'm gonna see to it that you get lots of practice, starting in a few minutes from now." Uh oh! Then Sir Bruiser tightened his grip on Joe's shoulder.

"You ever hear of Ride-The-Whip?" Joe shook his head from side to side, fighting back tears. Sir Bruiser picked up on this. "You start blubbering, fucker, and I'll make you eat all the shit on this cellblock, every fucking turd. You unnerstan'?"

Joe said, struggling to compose himself, "Yes, Sir Bruiser, sir!" Yeah, he understood, all right. All the way down to his gut. Just the idea of eating shit made him feel like retching.

Sir Bruiser spoke, again very gently, "Ride-The-Whip means you sit on a guy's lap, in your case it will be Sir Cougar, with his cock up your ass. Then, one by one, every guy, all 65 of them, is going to come in here and put his cock in your mouth." He squeezed Joe's shoulder again, but this time even harder.

"And, Jane, you will cock-suck each and every one of them, making sure you don't spill even one drop of their cum balls. You unnerstan'?" Joe, in fear and trembling, told Sir Bruiser he understood. And he did understand, only too well, while he dreaded all that was going to happen.

Sir Bruiser whistled loudly, a short, sharp, high note. Then he spoke even more gently than before, almost in a whisper. "Now, Jane, you be a good girl and go and take all those clothes off before Sir Cougar gets here. I want him to see you all cute and naked. And, you'll see, it won't be so bad." Yeah, right, thought Joe, for you anyway.

Joe stood up on weak and wobbly legs and proceeded to strip. In a short time he stood completely naked before Sir Bruiser's leering gaze. Sir Bruiser told him to turn around and show him his, what he called, ass-pussy. Joe complied, feeling so ashamed and defeated that he hated himself. As he stood there naked, sensing Sir Bruiser's eyes on his back, he felt more helpless and trapped than he ever imagined he could. He fought back the urge to cry.

"Hey, Sir Cougar come on in! This is our new girl on the block! Jane, turn around and say hello to Sir Cougar!" Joe turned and saw another large black man. Not as large as Sir Bruiser, but much larger than himself. Following Sir Bruiser's command, Joe said, "Hell... hello, Sir Coo... Coo... Cougar, sir!" Kill me someone, he thought, anyone.

Sir Cougar grinned and said to Sir Bruiser. "Why the fuck is she stuttering, Sir Bruiser, you go an fuck out her vocal cords?" Sir Bruiser laughed. "No, man, she's just girlishly nervous. You know. It's her first time doing all this shit. And besides, she's embarrassed that she can't give deep-throat yet. Gags up a fucking storm, she does!" Sir Cougar laughed.

"Well, well, well," Sir Cougar said, looking directly at Joe. "The Whip will help fix that up, Janie girl!" The two big black men laughed heartily. Joe didn't. He didn't feel very much like laughing. He felt more like dying. He could feel perspiration forming all over him even though the cell was air conditioned.

Sir Cougar said, "Now, Jane, let's get your ass-pussy ready for The Whip!" He ordered Joe to bend over and Joe soon felt a rough, hard hand pushing something wet up his ass. A chair was dragged to the middle of the room. Sir Cougar then ordered Joe to stand in front of the chair with his back to it. Joe meekly complied. He stood there and awaited his fate. Which came real soon, too soon if you asked Joe.

Sir Cougar got behind Joe and commanded him to bend over at the waist. Joe did and dreaded what was about to take place. First, he was told to place both of his hands on the area above his knees. Then he was told to reach behind himself with his right and play with Sir Cougar's dick. He had to lean his right shoulder backwards and to the right in order to reach his objective, but he soon found the man's thickish cock in his hand.

Not really knowing what to do he just stroked the silky-feeling cock back and forth behind his ass. The cock elongated somewhat and Joe trembled at the thought that this cock that he was now giving an awkward hand-job to would soon be shoved into his rectum. On about the fourth or fifth stroke, Joe felt the man's full erection. It seemed long, very long. Then, as if to answer an unasked question about its length, Sir Cougar said gently, "Janie, in case you're wondering girl, my cock gets to ten and one-half inches when it's fully angered. Now, take your sweet hand, dear, and explore the full length and width. Do it! Now!"

Joe explored. As he moved his hand over and around the penis he found out the shaft was super-rigid with a coating of flesh that felt tightly bound to it, with little play. The shaft's cock-head was enormous. Both fat and wide. It was, like the shaft, very hard and unyielding. The idea of having it thrust up his ass made Joe feel like swooning. He felt the ground underneath his feet sway.

Sir Cougar told him to stop. Joe withdrew his hand and placed it back on his knee. Then he felt Sir Cougar's fingers probing the entrance to his anus. The fingers felt wet, slippery even. He guessed it was some form of lubricant, but he knew it wasn't Vaseline for it had no discernible odor. Sir Cougar pushed a finger into his anus and moved it in a small circle. Another finger joined the first. The two fingers then spread themselves out and he felt immense discomfort at their widest point. Then the fingers were removed.

He felt Sir Cougar's hard erection begin to probe the entrance to his ass, in the same way he felt the fingers, but the sensation signalled a much blunter and wider object. The big man used one hand to keep Joe's cheeks spread and the other go guide his cock.

Then Joe felt Sir Cougar push firmly inward and the pain came immediately. "Ow!" He called out involuntarily. Man, it hurt! Something awful. Sir Cougar said, "Cry all you want, fucker, it's still gonna go in!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.