Animals in the Night
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman finds her destiny in sensual experience with nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Zoophilia  

Joe Talltrees jogged across the meadow, listening for the sounds of animals. His mocassins made him almost silent, as he moved efficiently in the dark. The hiking party he had left sleeping an hour ago was taking the deluxe tour, but there hadn't been any interest from the women. Usually there was at least one who wanted to get it on with him, but this group was older, and very inhibited. Even the power of the natural world on this mountain hadn't loosened them up.

Joe loved scouting like this at night. He wore his light buckskin pants, and once he got into his high, could go on his jog for a couple of hours. This ten day deal that ended up two hundred miles from Phoenix gave him lots of exercise, and a chance to get familiar with the whole area again. This was the first time he had been this far south this year, and he was looking for the wolves, since the people would want to see them tomorrow.

As he ran, his mind wandered to this funny existence he had stumbled into. Because he looked like an indian, and a handsome one at that, it had ended up a good way to make a living. It suited his love for nature, and he had been doing it for ten years. His half breed mother was a little annoyed that he took advantage of his native appearance, but she liked the money, and he had learned a lot from the many trips.

He never felt badly about taking advantage of the girls on these tours. The clean mountain air was an aphrodisiac to most of them, and he particularly liked the young ones that were in good shape. Even when he knew they were one or two night stands, he loved them at the time. They would always be coy for a day or so, but then ask if they could go out with him on his nightly scout. They always stripped to just a thong or a bikini bottom as soon as they were out of sight of the other campers, fantasizing about being "maidens in the night", as one put it. Sometimes they would run with him awhile, but they all eventually pulled him to the forest floor.

He felt he gave them their money's worth, though he was always cautious about letting them see the size of his cock too quickly. Once he had them stoked up and squirming, he would show them the outsize member, but they were too excited by then to do anything but try to eat it. He would usually be able to make them cum at least twice, and they all loved making noise in the dark. Occasionally, they might try to get him to date them after the tour was over, but he always smiled and made an excuse. He'd tell them "It would never be the same." It wasn't a lie.

His mom was right. It was an aimless existence, but he couldn't imagine liking any income producing effort as much as he liked this. She kept badgering him to marry a "nice" girl, but her definition of that was an indian. Christ, his real last name was Patelo. Even supporting both of them, he was putting money away. Why change anything?

A low growl penetrated his thoughts. "Shit". He stopped, trying to breathe lightly. A big grey wolf was fifty feet down the little path he had been following. He could see the bared fangs. He backed up, but the wolf matched his steps. What did the old indians say? Get down on your hands and knees and get your head low. No way. If he was going to have to run, he wanted as much of a head start as he could get. He looked around for a stick or something. He was big and strong, and in good shape. He hadn't done anything wrong.

A voice, female he thought, came out of the darkness. "You violated their territory. Keep your eyes on his, and side step over to the woods. Lupe, Lupe." The wolf looked around for the source of the words. Then he looked back as Joe sidestepped. It was only ten feet to the first tree, and he made it while the animal just stood there. He was shaking a little. A hand touched his arm.

A dark woman was standing behind him. He hadn't heard her come up. She was bare ass naked, and gorgeous. Long hair flowed down her back, and she was trim and muscular. Her tits were pert and full, with brown little nipples, and she had a big pussy covered with dark hair. "He'll watch you as long as you're near the meadow. He was hunting. His mother just had two pups. Come with me, and we'll get over to my territory."

He followed her, admiring her long legs and taut ass. His cock was jumping at the sight, horny as he was after nine days out. He saw a knife hanging in her hair. After a couple of minutes, she began jogging at a good pace, and he trotted along behind her. They came to a clearing, with a stream running over to the right. She stopped, turned to him, not at all self conscious about her nudity, and said "Who are you?"

He smiled at her. "Name's Joe Talltrees. Guiding a hiking party from up north. Scouting so I can show them the wolves tomorrow. I'm not usually so sloppy. Must have been stargazing." She held his eyes, but he wasn't uncomfortable with it. Her tawny features were curious, questioning. She wasn't threatening. "I'm Meredith Hastings."

Merry had been alone for a week. Gene was at the University reviewing his work with the professor. Lupe was busy feeding the mother and pups. She was running ten miles a night, but still missed her lovers. The big indian made her heart jump a little. As she stood there, she could see his prick tenting the loose buckskin. They stared at each other, both wondering. She licked her lips. The only noise was the running water, the crickets, and a light breeze. His face was open and straightforward, but he was eying her body. She found herself preening for him a little.

Her hands had been at her sides, but now she put her palms on her thighs. "I live at night, Joe. You and I are the only two people within miles. Let's get in the stream. It's a turn on." She walked over to the water and waded in, then turned to look at him. He was stripping off the pants, and revealed a huge cock, thick and long. It made Merry's stomach tense. She lay down in the water and started rubbing her pussy and tits. He waded in beside her. The big tool arched out from his groin. He lay down at her side, letting the tube lay across her leg. It felt warm in the cold, rushing water.

His black hair was pulled back and tied, but his handsome face was only vaguely indian. He must be only part native, she thought. His hand went to her breast, while he moved his head toward her face. As their lips met, she sighed and gave herself to the sensual moment.

Joe was a little in shock at what was happening with this woman. The moonlight in the glade had let him see her clearly, and her face was almost animal in its character, though incredibly attractive. He had seen the expression on her face change from challenging his presence to interest in him sexually, her eyes frankly watching his prick jump. The little sensual smile, the movement of her hands nearer her pussy, the preening that pushed her bush out, all signalled "Fuck me." When she invited him into the water with her, a thrill fired from his belly down to his groin.

"I live at night." What an erotic idea. He understood the attraction of that kind of fantasy, but this Meredith was actually doing it. And the bathing. The civilized women always seemed to associate sweat with sex. He would have preferred nice clean bodies in the natural outdoors. As he waded in, feeling himself jingling with passion, and the cold water stimulated his skin, his own fantasy of primitive, uninhibited coupling was happening. Even in the cold water, his prick kept growing as he began rubbing her tits. He was watching her eyes as he slowly leaned toward her mouth. She looked excited and aroused.

As his lips locked to hers, she rolled to him and pressed herself hard to his wet skin. Their tongues dueled as he heard her start to growl softly into his mouth. He could feel her firm breasts, that furry mound, the legs rubbing him. His cock was fully erect, and she wiggled it between her legs and squeezed. Her hands were rubbing his body all over, washing him as she stimulated his passion. The flowing water was washing away not only dirt, but the constraints of society. He began fucking his cock between her legs, and felt her bush starting to pulsate against his pubic bone. Most women wanted to talk, but this one wanted to fuck.

She rose from him suddenly and went to the bank, lying down on her back with her legs spread and arms out to the side. Water was beading on her tan skin, without any lines from a bathing suit, and he could see pink flesh and a big clit between her pussylips. As he rose and went to her, she was ogling the bouncing tube, licking her lips. He heard her breathing hard, and her tits were rising and falling, while her hips were writhing slightly. He lay down with his hips beside her face, and put his mouth to her cunt, tasting the water from the stream, but smelling a musky odor of her cream. He felt her take him between her lips, sucking and licking. As he surrounded her vaginal hole, his tongue as far in as he could get, he tasted her cream flowing freely. She was moaning as they each pulled the other's hips into their faces.

At almost the same moment, Gene and Laura were standing nude on the balcony of her apartment. She had made him dinner, and afterwards they had stripped and begun to make love. But both had realized it didn't feel right. Somehow, there was no passion without Merry with them, and away from the mountain. "I'm a little worried, Gene. The only happiness I feel seems to be up there with you two." Her full body was as lush as ever, but he didn't even feel excited. "It's true, Laura. Everything down here is white bread and contrived. You're coming up this weekend, right?"

"Uh huh. But it can't last forever. I need someone the way you and Merry have each other. A mate, not a civilized lover." Her eyes were closed, as a frown crossed her face. "No one down here can possibly understand. I don't think any of them could handle the freedom." She looked at him and smiled. "But Friday night, I know I'll be turned on again. And so will you." His stomach tensed with anticipation.

Merry was trying to get all Joe's meat down her throat. She kept adjusting her position, and finally managed almost all of it, holding her breath and swallowing around the head. He groaned into her twat each time she did it. She was near a cum. His skin felt different than Gene's, rougher, wetter. He had very little body hair, just a tuft above his prick. She swallowed him once more, then pulled her groin away. "Fuck me, Cochise. Sink that monster inside me." She rolled to her back, as he scrambled around between her raised legs, his cock in his hand. She watched, gaping happily, as he pressed it into her slit.

He pushed slowly, and she realized he was trying to be careful because of its size. Her legs wrapped around his hips, and she pulled him frantically all the way to the bottom of her foaming hole, feeling the vibrating tension building up fast. She began pulsating wildly, letting the huge member, filling her so completely, slip out only a couple of inches, then pulling it back to full penetration. The vibrating seemed to shoot upwards, and she groaned with a sharp, thrilling jolt of sensation coursing through her. Her long lack of fucking made it powerful, waves crashing in her groin. She held him deep inside her, mashing her clitty against his tool. The sweet release crested, and she began letting him pulsate his cock again.

Joe was amazed at how quickly she got off. Almost the moment he had started into her, and she had forced him all the way, she had humped in a frenzy. She was moaning "Cumming, cumming." Her eyes were closed, but in a relaxed way, not tight as though it was any effort to climax. She's a real experienced, sexy woman, he thought, though he could see she wasn't that old. And what power in her legs. A real animal, designed for primitive fucking. It was perfect for this beautiful evening, and he could feel himself beginning to thrust into her unthinkingly, driving his heat higher and higher. Her legs were helping him now, not rushing but in the rhythm.

His lips found hers, and she began to growl into his searching tongue, sucking hard, one hand pulling his head down while the other clawed his back. He felt her undulating hips meeting each of his strokes, and he wound his hands in her mass of curly hair. She had no makeup at all, but her dark eyes, staring half lidded at him, were erotic enough for any man. He felt her heels on his back, opening up her cunt so he slid down easily, moaning ecsatically with each touch to her clit. Her writhing skin touched his in water soothed caressing. He raised himself on his arms to stare at her gorgeous muscular body responding to his deep penetration. His brain was whirling in thoughtless pleasure. Part of his mind instinctively fought off orgasm, but then he heard her groan "Go ahead, stud. Fill me up. I'm ready again. Get me, get me hard."

He began ramming into her, pulling all the way out each time. His cock was achingly hard, and he felt the pressure starting to build up in his balls. Her arms left his back and were clawing at the ground as she arched up to him with each stroke. His head reared back so almost the only thing touching her was his pistoning meat. Her legs were on the ground too, helping her hips blasting up at his prick. He fired a load that felt like a fountain, and he could tell she felt it too, as her mouth opened in surprise and excitement. "Aaaah yeah, wow, yeahhhh." He felt her contracting around the base of his tool. Her hips kept pushing. He shot again, and this time she smiled as spunk began oozing out of her tunnel. He could feel her squeezing and relaxing on his cock. He thrust one more time, firing a final load into her. She was shaking her head and moaning, her hips now still. He could smell their sweat, her musk, and the faint odor of his own jism.

He let himself rest on her, supporting himself on his elbows. She opened her eyes, and smiled lecherously at him. "I needed that, Cochise. It felt like you did too." He stared at her, his heart still pounding. "There's gotta be a hell of a story behind this, Meredith." She giggled at the use of her full name. "Call me Merry."

They talked for an hour, caressing as they lolled in the stream. She wanted to get it on again, but he told her he had to get back to the camp. "I can stay behind when they leave tomorrow, though. Can you get me a ride back?" Merry giggled, but a little ghost flitted in her face. "Do that, Joe. My man's coming home, and there's someone coming with him. I bet you'd like her."

Merry greeted Gene and Laura the next day in her thong bikini, surprised at how happy she was to see him. Even though Joe had satisfied her sexual desire, she realized how much she missed their conversation, their running and hunting together, his habit of always seeing something new in the forest. Laura seemed a little sad, and they talked candidly about how the two had felt in Phoenix. Merry told them she had invited Joe for the night, and then "see what happens. He should be here shortly."

But Joe wasn't there by the time sunset approached. Laura had put her bikini on, and had put on heavy, dark eye makeup, trying to look fierce like Merry. Gene came down in his jock strap. "Let's go for a run before dinner, Merry. You don't mind, do you Laura?" Smiling, Laura said "I'll entertain Joe 'til you're back. Big indian, right?" As Merry stripped, she grinned. "Real big, darling."

Joe came trotting up almost as soon as they left, a loincloth his only garb. As he came to the glen, he dropped his backpack off his shoulders. "You must be Laura. Merry told me there was another gorgeous woman coming, but that doesn't do you justice." He was smiling confidently, and his muscular physique, shining red skin, and handsome features took the blonde's breath away. Standing in front of her, gasping a little, he seemed the essence of primitive masculinity.

"Hello, Joe Talltrees. The name suits you. Come have a beer." As she rose and walked to the house, she found herself swinging her hips, feeling his eyes on her almost bare ass. She felt excitement rising in her groin. When she came back, she stood close to him to hand him the can. Their eyes locked.

Joe was taken aback at the strawberry blonde's beauty. He was used to trim, fit girls like Merry, but this woman was voluptuous and soft, without any fat, but curved and opulent. He could see her interest in her hungry gaze, and felt his cock jumping. As she handed him the beer, there was a small tremble in her hand. Even without Merry's description, he could see the arousing effect of the mountain, and the approaching night. She was so different from the women he knew. He felt tonguetied as he gazed at her. Then she whispered "Let's go down to the stream, Joe. We can finish our drinks there."

He put an arm around her as they walked toward the woods, and felt her flinch slightly. When he started to take his arm away, she murmured "No, keep it there. I like feeling your touch." They got to the glade beside the stream, and gazed at each other. She reached behind her and untied the bra, letting it fall from her full breasts. He ogled them openly, and she arched her back to his stare. The big nipples hardened and stuck out with the air and his attention. She took a swig of her beer, then pulled her thong off quickly. She smiled as his eyes widened at her lush nudity. Like him, she was almost hairless, the light red fuzz at her pussy incredibly erotic. "It's the air and the mountain, Joe."

She waded slowly into the water as he pulled the loincloth off. As she reclined in the stream, it was her turn to stare with excitement at his prick, now almost hard. They were smiling with acceptance of the mutual attraction they felt, and the free embrace of sexual feeling building up between them. He waded in and handed her her can, drinking from his own. They began rolling together, their skins rubbing, and he started to kiss her.

But she stopped his face, her eyes bright, and began to whisper in a low, throaty voice, "You're going to rape me, aren't you. You're going to take me away from civilization and do unspeakable things to me in your teepee. I'll become your squaw, your paleface slave. I'd fight you if I thought I could. But you're so handsome, so strong, so primitive. I can't resist." Her eyes closed, and she humped to his hip. She put her hand behind his head and pulled his face to her open mouth, groaning as they sucked at each other, their tongues jabbing. She was straining at his mouth, at his body, losing herself in the raw sensuality of their nakedness, his appeal to her love of this natural world, and his muscular body.

"I know you're going to make me do it. You're going to ravish me, dominate me, make me cum and cum. Oooh, your going to have your way with me." She pulled away and stared at him, animal craving showing in her face. He recognized the fantasy so many women felt with him, but found it was turning him on more than ever before. Her lush, voluptuous flesh made him urgently passionate in an unfamiliar feeling of domination. Her effort to embrace this imagined forced contact contrasted to her elegant sophistication, and her fantasy was drawing him in as never in the past. He felt himself becoming a rapacious conqueror. His hand went to her cunt, and his fingers entered her, twitching at her nerve filled tunnel. She began groaning, bucking to his hand.

"White man's woman mine now. Never be the same." She was moaning with his hand and her imagination. He picked her up and carried her to the bank. As he eased her down to her back, she spread her legs, opening her slit to reveal moist pink flesh. Her face was gaping with desire. How quickly she's become a wanton sexual animal, he thought. His mouth covered her pussy, and her hips began writhing immediately.

His tongue explored her genitals slowly, luxuriating in the little tuft of wispy red hair, licking between the swollen fat lips, tasting her musky cream, feeling the smooth flesh of her cunt. Its hairless surface was such a contrast to the usual more natural pussys he was used to. The moment made her smell seem sexier than any he remembered. He surrounded the soft, creaming hole with his mouth, sucking juice avidly.

Her mouth was sucking hungrily at the head of his cock, licking the slit as it oozed with his pre cum. He heard her babbling softly "So big, so sweet, ooooh my indian prick, violate me. It'll never fit, but try, try." His hips bucked with desire, and she arched her head to try to swallow it all. He heard her gagging and moaning as he pushed at the back of her throat with the engorged meat. "Mmmm, mmmm, unhhhh."

Their bodies were surging together in the evening dusk, as they lost themselves in a haze of pleasure with their writhing lovemaking. But they were relaxed, and he realized she would take plenty of time to cum, as her moans climbed slowly, without any rush. It was as though they had been together many times, experienced in each other's sensual needs. She was eating at his cock frantically, and his mouth seemed to dwell in her lovely perfumed pussy. He rolled over so she was on top, and felt her pillowy tits on his groin. Her hungry sucking was getting him too excited, so he released her slit, and moaned "It's time, it's time, paleface bitch."

She collapsed to the ground beside him, her eyes wide and bright. As he rolled between her legs, he began to suckle at her breasts, first one, then the other pale nipple. Laura's eyes closed and she began babbling "You're going to take me, violate me, oh I'm afraid, but I need it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Her soft full breasts were delectable, but he knew she was ready for his tool. He raised to his knees, holding his cock, and rubbed it in her slit, touching her stiff clitty. "Paleface bitch going to feel it now, hard and big."

Laura was moaning with half her mind indulging in her fantasy, and the other amazed at the pleasure he was building in her. He smelled of soap and a little sweet, unique odor she thought must be his red skin. His huge dick was opening her vaginal tunnel, but he was letting her adjust as her flesh stretched around the monster. Her cream lubricated him as he slid slowly into her, and when he stopped short of full penetration, she opened her eyes, grinned salaciously at his excited face, and humped her hips to bury the last inches completely. The thick head was pushing into her ovaries, it seemed, but with the pressure on her love button sent a thrill coursing violently through her lower body, and she groaned as his face sunk toward her.

"Brute, brute, oh my god..." she was moaning, but then his mouth covered hers, and she abandoned herself to their pistoning hips slapping at each other, feeling his hairless skin against hers. His thick tool was thrusting smoothly, rhythmically, carrying her careening nerves to a state of full stimulation, as their mouths sucked and gurgled. Her mind was full of images of Lupe, Gene, Merry, all rolled into this act of erotic abandon with her new lover, and native dancers writhing around giant fires jumped into her fevered fantasy.

She could feel her cunt filled rapaciously, the thrill of his huge member stroking inside her beyond her experience, and she associated the excitement with her abduction and rape. Her long legs wrapped around his hips, and she surged harder to him, trying to make each thrust deeper and more powerful. She bent her legs even more, now wrapped around his back, opening herself to his fucking hardness. His tongue had been pushing in her mouth, but now began licking her face, her lips, and down her neck. She could hear him start to gasp unevenly, and felt her own vibrating in her groin. She felt herself rushing toward a tiny star that was growing in her stomach, and it seemed to blossom as he released her lips and arched above her. She opened her eyes to see his lips pursed with tension, grunting in time to his thrusts. His handsome face, a thin coat of perspiration making it shine, was mixed with an animal longing and her ardent need.

Her cum soared from her twat into her belly, as her arms left his back and clawed at the ground. Her hips humped violently as she exploded with rapture, her whole being seeming to be taken by his pistoning cock. She could feel her cuntal muscles contracting on his flesh, and his eyes opened as a huge, feral smile spread wide on his face. In the midst of her thrills, she felt him gushing deep into her, their juices mixing in her bottom. He pulled all the way out of her, then drove back in, releasing another jet of spunk. Her head was twisting with orgasmic release, her skin tingling, her groin zinging. "Wonderful, wonderful, what a cum, what a rape, aaagh."

He kept moving gently inside her, and she rode a fantastic wave of relaxation mixed with excitement, as her hips ceased their movement, and she felt him kissing her again. "Paleface woman sexy as hell." He was murmuring. She felt sexy, fulfilled, at one with him, the woods, the night air, and herself. She gave a little hump to his cock, as she became aware of liquid dripping into her ass. He must have been a fountain, she thought, and bucked again.

He rolled to his back, holding her to him, and let her full weight rest on top of his hard breathing body, their lips still together. She wiggled down to keep his softening prick inside her, and rested her head on his chest. "Joe, Joe, that was something special. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or, at first fuck?"

When Gene and Merry got back, they found the two in the stream, and waded in to join them. Both recognized the languourous look on Laura's face. Joe and Gene shook hands, as they all bathed, touching each other. They ate the pheasant Merry had prepared, with potatoes and lettuce from her new garden. Laura seemed to be in a dream world, and Joe couldn't take his eyes off her. He didn't feel the urge to escape from her that was his normal reaction to lovemaking, but a continuing desire for more of her soft erotic flesh.

After dinner, Merry left. Joe didn't understand just why, but she had asked Laura whether she should. Laura had leaned and kissed him, her hand lingering on his cock, and answered "No, I want my indian chief." She continued nuzzling him for a few minutes, dreamily caressing him as they sat at the table. When Merry wasn't back soon, Laura whispered to Joe "She'll be gone for a while, Joe. You won't mind if we include Gene, will you? I want to enjoy this evening, and no woman could ask for more than you both." Joe smiled at her, willing to go along with his new paleface squaw wherever it led. Gene's cock was standing straight up as he watched the blonde pressing herself to the redman, and guessed what she was suggesting.

Laura rose and offered Joe her pussy. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled it to his mouth, licking into her slit, and tasting her cream begin to flow. Just as he started getting into it, she pulled away and vamped over to Gene, offering her now moist box to his lips. As he watched, she arched into his searching tongue, and as Joe felt himself starting to tingle with desire, he thought he had never known any woman as uninhibited as this blonde professor. He rose and pressed to her back, letting his stiffening cock push between her buttocks. She turned her head and found his lips with hers, and they sucked and gurgled as her hips started pulsating.

Gene rose and buried his head in her neck as his own cock poked at the puffy twat now sopping wet with their saliva and her juice. Laura broke the kiss, and murmured "Down by the stream. In the moonlight. Ravish me, my lovers." She broke away and ran toward the woods, her huge tits bouncing crazily. They chased her, grinning at each other.

She got to the edge of the water and knelt facing them, her knees spread to show her glistening cunt. Her stomach was heaving with her short run, and both men stopped to admire the erotic picture she made in the soft light, breasts moving with her gasps, arms stretched out towards them. "I want to suck those cocks. I want all my holes filled. Oh god I love this place." Gene was horny with having not taken advantage of Laura the last week, and stepped over to bury his meat in her mouth. Joe went behind her and knelt, his hands cupping her tits. He pinched the large nipples, feeling them harden. He lowered one hand to her pussy, inserting two fingers as she bucked at his hands, while making squishing sounds around Gene's manhood.

Laura felt like it was heaven. The hands on her breasts and in her pussy, the cock filling her mouth, the thrills racing through her, all combined to get her keening with sensation racing all around her body as the two handsome men used her so erotically. She was grunting around the thick tube as Joe stimulated her expertly. She had found her man, she was sure, and he seemed to be able to accept their free sexuality with each other. She felt enveloped in the natural enjoyment of their passion here in the open night air. Her whole being concentrated around the men as they pushed and rubbed at her.

She released Gene's prick, and moaned to him "Lie down, soldier. I want abused." As the white man reclined she wriggled up to straddle his hips, wrapping a hand around the stiff tool and inserting it into her foaming tunnel. As she sank down on it, she looked back, grinning sexily, and whispered "Lick my ass then stick that monster all the way in, Chief. I need both your cocks." She felt Joe's mouth searching in her rear end, and lay down on Gene, reaching behind and spreading her ass cheeks. Something stiff and wet was licking her back hole, wetting it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.