Animals in the Night
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman finds her destiny in sensual experience with nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Zoophilia  

When Lupe came that night, he wouldn't approach her. Even when she fingered herself to make her cream flow, and she could see him sniffing it, he just jumped around at the edge of the clearing. He kept sniffing at the ground, and she concluded he could smell Gene. He was excited, horny she guessed, but still stayed away from her. Finally, he started running down a path, then stopping to look at her, then running that way again. He wants me to follow him, she concluded.

He led her to a spot upstream, with deeper, thicker cover, still beside the water, but on the other side. He walked daintily through the very shallow ford, and she followed. As soon as she got to the clearing, he started licking at her pussy. She dropped to all fours, and he mounted her. Gene had drained much of her energy, and she relaxed as he pumped into her, nonetheless having a small climax when he howled his release. Gene would be interested in that, she thought. He and I somehow violated Lupe's turf, and so he chose another spot.

She cleaned his cock in her ritual finish of their lovemaking, and couldn't see any evidence of disappointment in the wolf. How could I tell, she wondered. She didn't feel up to a run tonight. Her mind kept returning to the man. What would happen if Lupe met Gene? How would Gene feel if he knew what she was doing? She walked back to her stream and bathed, and Lupe did not follow. I am what I am, she thought, and Gene was going to have to accept that. Yet, she had to admit a wolf was unusual competition. She brought a beer down to the stream, and as she bathed sleepily, drank it slowly.

To the embracing night, she whispered "There's a lot of good, maybe some problems here. I'll follow my instincts until they do me wrong." A soft breeze seemed to give her approval. Her body felt vibrant. She had to admit the man fucked her better than the wolf, and he had his own wildness. And he had some need she seemed to want to fill, if she could.

He arrived the next day to find her in the kitchen. She wore a thong style white bikini bathing suit, as she prepared a rabbit for roasting. He could see little tufts of black hair at the edge of the thong. He murmured "Merry".

"I heard you, Gene. But I wanted to see how you would be, what you would do. You passed the first test by not acting as though you owned me just 'cause you fucked me." She put down the knife she had been using and came to him, kissing him deeply. Both were surprised at the tingling they felt from being together. "Let me show you where you can put your things."

As he put a few clothes in the drawer, and his toiletries in the bathroom, she watched his movements with pleasure. He's not self conscious, she felt. Just pissed off. "Put something more comfortable on, and come downstairs." As she was finishing basting the rabbit, she heard his bare feet on the stairs, and looked to see him wearing just a jock strap. He grinned at her. "It's pretty functional. If you want to run, remember my plumbing's on the outside." She grinned. "You learn fast, sailor." She took the rabbit out to the spit, and he helped her start a fire. As they stood together watching the meat begin to cook, he moved behind her, pressing his hips to her ass, his chest to her back. His hands began roaming over her, dipping inside the bra, and cupping her furry box under the thong. She found herself responding to his touch with pleasure, pushing back to him.

She stepped forward, turned, and stripped off the tiny suit. "I love being naked, Gene. I'm amazed at how you turn me on. Take me, right here. right now, hard and savage." She dropped to her hands and knees beside the hearth, wiggling her ass at him. His mouth found her pussy from behind, wetting her down, tonguing her clit. He was good at it, and her cream began to flow. As her eyes closed, and she began to moan, she felt him feeding his cock into her, and start a slow, deep thrusting. His hands came around to her tits. He started murmuring in her ear.

"Merry, Merry, I want to ask you so much, but I can't think of anything but us together. I meant to be cool, restrained, but I wanted to fuck the minute I saw you today. Ooh, god, ooh." One hand left her breast and moved to her clitty, diddling it tenderly. She felt thrills starting to radiate, and began surging back to his cock. His member touched all her passage, and its friction kept her rising to new heights. She relaxed to the pleasure of their writhing bodies, so much like with Lupe, yet so much better. When her ass cheeks pushed at his groin, he sighed with urgent excitement. His head buried in her hair smelled soap, no perfume, just natural hints of the woods.

Gene's mind had gone dormant again, as he thrust into her from the back. He was starting to let himself go with the fantastic sensual freedom of their late afternoon nakedness, here in the open, grunting at each other with abandon. Her pussy seemed to caress all his cock, welcoming him, nurturing his spirit. Sex had never been so easy and uncomplicated before. She was bringing him into her animal world, where things were simple. They were turned on to each other, so get off. No coy teasing, no affectation. Pure pleasure in the moment.

He realized that was always what he liked about being alone with nature. She had made a world that let the two of them be just that way, and challenged him to embrace it with her. As he felt climax approach, it was as though he was going to release not only his sexual tension, but the inhibitions of society. She had a head start on such a life, but in that moment, he knew abandoning himself to this existence was a gift to his soul, and that he could embrace it fully.

He growled with his release, opening his mouth and gripping her throat lightly with his lips, sucking flesh in, and nibbling with his teeth. He felt the thrills of completion as the spunk shot out into her. She was squealing with her own orgasm, twisting her head as he ate at her tender neck, while her hips squirmed violently back at him. "Gene, Gene" she gurgled. "Bite me, take me, wow." As his hips jumped in her jerkily, with the last drops oozing from his tool, he realized his heart was full of the rapture of this moment, and for the first time in years, there was no anger.

They waited for their cumming to subside, and walked to the stream, bathing and rubbing each other wordlessly. Finally he asked "Are you as amazed as I am with how natural we seem to be together? I know you've been living like this for weeks, but I've never felt this close to someone after twenty four hours." She looked at him with her characteristic directness. "I'm trying not to let you get to me, Gene. But no, I've never been this close to a man, no matter how long I've known him." She sighed and kissed him tenderly. "We're just animals, after all, and you seem to be getting in touch with that in yourself. Maybe I can show you the way, but you're walking the path."

His hands tangled in her hair, letting his fingers move through the wet mass. They kissed again, without passion, and he realized that she was taking away his loneliness somehow. She giggled and jumped up energetically. "Let's go get a deer. I'm low. I'll show you how I do it."

They walked back to the house, and she went inside while he pulled on the supporter. When she came out, she had a large hunting knife, and was making a scabbard for it with braids in her hair. When she finished, the weapon rode on her back, cushioned by her mass of curls. She trotted onto the path, and they jogged easily together. "I get runner's high, Gene. It feels great. Do you?" "I've felt it Merry. I'm not sure I'm in good enough shape now, though." But to his surprise, after the first mile, he began to feel the euphoria, as he saw her smiling with the stimulation of their exertion. After another half mile, he grabbed her and kissed her urgently, wallowing in the sensual joy they were sharing. She grinned erotically as they stared at each other, chests heaving with the exercise. There was a question in her eyes.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you" he gasped. "I liked it, sailor" she breathed. He started jogging again, and she giggled as she caught up with him. Around one turn three miles further, they saw a deer run into the woods to their right. Merry stopped and watched it, waiting for her breathing to slow. She reached behind her head for the knife. Going down the path to the deer's point of entry, she squatted and urinated in several places, then retraced her steps. He watched wordlessly, seeing that she intended to circle the animal and trap it between the spot she had marked and her attacking direction.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.