Someday - Cover

Someday

Copyright© 2003 by Chikala

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Set in Hawaii, a married woman goes to spend time with a new lover in many of the romantic places on the island. Full of steamy sex scenes and based on a true story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Finally, laughing delightfully, she said, "Alright! I give up!"

"Good," Doug breathed a low whisper and covered her mouth with his. It tasted faintly sweet, like the strawberry margaritas she'd consumed.

Her response was immediate. Her arms went around his neck and her kiss went harder with passion. She spread her legs wide for him and planted her feet in the still-warm sand.

It was a simple move to slide deeply inside her. Doug pulled back and stared down at her face, luminous in the moonlight. She smiled up at him earnestly. A wave broke on the shore at their feet and white foam came up around them, fanning her long hair out like a corona.

"I love you," he whispered. Her smile deepened demurely and she lifted her head to meet his lips again.

The lovemaking was slow and gentle, like the waves that flowed around and over them. He just wanted to be inside her, to feel that intimacy last forever and the more time he took with every stroke, the longer it lasted.

He lowered his head and sucked lightly on a nipple, tasting the sand and salt on her, but also her own tantalizing flavor underneath. When he felt her begin to cum, squeezing him with those tight muscles and whispering his name, he couldn't hold off. He filled her to overflowing, trying to will her to understand his love for her with every drop he gave her.

Doug shivered as he came, then dropped his head down against her neck. He smelled the beach, the salt, the oil she'd used earlier and even her shampoo and he filed that scent away as a souvenir of tonight that he knew he'd look at every day after he left her. Of course, right now, he just didn't want to move at all.

The spirit of the alcohol seemed to have been tamed because Cassie was content just to lie there under his warm body and run her fingertips lightly over his back and shoulders without needing to speak. He watched her eyes and the way they examined every part of his face. She seemed pleased with what she saw there.

"It's a long drive back," she told him a little later, tickling his ear with a fingertip.

"It can't be that far," he smiled, "It's just a little island."

"We're going to go from one side to the opposite side though. It'll take about forty-five minutes."

"So you're ready to go?"

She nodded. "Yeah, it's getting a little cold out here."

Doug stood and helped her up.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, grabbing his arm for balance. "Head rush!" The alcohol was still active.

He slipped an arm snugly around her waist and she did the same to him as they walked back up the beach. The air on naked wet skin was a bit intense.

"I hope I can find my clothes," he said, suddenly considering the possibility. The drive back might not be so bad if the didn't find them, but going up to their room could prove be a bit awkward.

Finding them turned out not to be a problem. Getting the sand out of them and out of his bodily nooks and crannies took a little longer.

Cassie shook her hair to try to get as much grit out of it as possible. It lay in dark wet ribbons down her naked back.

Doug put the top up on the car to keep out the night air. Cassie's skin was covered in chill bumps and she shivered now. Her system was showing signs of slowing down, the alcohol taking its sedative effect. She looked exhausted. Instead of putting the bikini back on, she unfolded the sarong and tied it around herself, making it a dress now. She curled up in the front seat, bringing her feet up beneath her and hugging herself.

"You better tell me how to get back to the hotel now," he said. "I'm guessing you're going to be asleep soon."

Again the directions were easy. The road curved up a mountain, turned into an expressway, merged with another expressway, turned into a four lane street that went through downtown and eventually came to a red light. One right turn would put them right in front of the hotel.

"Sounds easy enough to me," he smiled and started the car.

Cassie propped her head against the seat and the door, staring out the window into the darkness. Her back was to Doug and he thought she was already drifting off to sleep. She managed to stay awake though for about ten miles, until they passed the road that led to her house. She wished her husband and daughter sweet dreams, turned to smile at Doug and put her head on her hands against the seat back facing him. In minutes, she'd sank into slumber.

Her instructions were perfect and the drive was quiet and uneventful. At every stoplight though, he glanced over at her, curled into a ball and breathing softly. Her face was smooth and slack, her features peaceful and beautiful.

It seemed a shame to wake her when they reached the hotel. Doug could have sat and watched over her all night if the valet hadn't stood outside the window waiting to park the car.

"Sweetie," he called softly, leaning over to brush some damp strands off her cheek. "We're there. Wake up."

Cassie stirred slowly, her eyelids fluttering a few times before consciousness took hold. She grimaced at the light shining under the hotel's canopy.

"You okay?" he asked, digging in the floor for her bikini. "Can you walk alright?"

"Yeah," she sighed sleepily. "I'm okay."

Doug got out and went around to her side to open the door and take her hand. She adjusted the sarong to cover any peeping body parts and they went to the elevator.

"You look so tired," he commented.

Another heavy sigh. "Kinda."

Once upstairs, he ran a deep warm bubble bath for the two of them. He climbed in behind her and felt the hot water take away the chill he'd had earlier. Cassie let him wash the sand and salt out of all that golden hair of her and shivered pleasantly when he soaped her back and shoulders. They lay together as the bubbles evaporated, she with her back against his chest and he legs over his. He had his arms around her, lightly dribbling warm water over the exposed parts of her breasts and upper arms.

Soon after getting comfortable, Doug noticed she'd not moved or spoken in the last few minutes. He leaned around her and saw that she'd floated off to sleep again. But it felt so good, he didn't want to move.

However, when the warmth finally dissipated from the water, he woke her again. This time she would only come halfway awake. He helped her get dry, then lifted her in his arms and carried her to their bed. She blinked a few times as he tucked her in warmly and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be right back. Just going to brush my teeth."

She nodded and snuggled down into the pillow.

While he got ready for bed, he heard her voice in the other room, almost a whisper, saying, "I love you, goodnight."

For a moment, he assumed she was talking to him, but then he heard, "Give her a big hug from mommy in the morning" and he realized what she was doing. With a quiet pang of melancholy, this only emphasized that tomorrow was his last day with her.

By the time he was back in the room with her, she seemed to be right back asleep. However, when he crawled under the covers, she rolled over and wrapped an arm and warm thigh across him. He kissed her gently once more and let sleep bring him dreams of the ocean, bright sunlight and Cassie's soft body.

Doug woke first on Sunday morning. Before Cassie opened her eyes, she heard the low sounds of a TV program and smelled something like frying bacon. Her eyelids weren't awake yet, even though they kept trying to open.

She felt for any signs of a hangover before she even tried to move. Three drinks wasn't a lot, but...

Thankfully she seemed to have escaped the headache and queasiness and her only problem was a very dry mouth.

As she began stir, Doug stretched out on the bed beside her, propped on his elbow.

"Good morning my love," he whispered, stroking her cheek. "How ya feeling?"

Cassie yawned and stretched her arms above her head. The blood started to flow again and she sighed. "I'm okay. No major malfunctions."

"I'm glad to hear that. Hungry?"

She sniffed the air again, sure now of the smell of bacon. "Yes, I am," she answered. "What smells so good?"

"I ordered up breakfast. It just arrived a few minutes ago. Want to join me?"

She smiled and nodded and eagerly accepted the light good-morning kiss he offered.

Doug was happily surprised when she didn't bother putting any clothes on before following him to the table beside the balcony window. He'd opened the curtains a foot or so to let in the sunlight.

There was bacon - like she'd guessed - eggs, ham, potatoes, toast, pancakes and melon. It wall looked so good that she wanted to try a bit of everything. However, she settled on toast and melon, and of course some bacon.

"So, what do we do today?" Doug asked her.

Cassie shrugged, her breasts bobbling nicely with the motion. He couldn't keep from glancing down at them.

"I don't mind," she said, "Is there anything else you'd like to see or do?"

"Just what I'm looking at now," he leered, winking at her.

She blushed, a charming reaction, and rolled her eyes.

"I need to get some stuff for some of my friends," he said. "Souvenirs."

"They've got a million shops all along this strip," she pointed out, biting off a piece of ripe, sweet melon. "There's a place down the road where a person could spend all day walking around. It's called the International Marketplace."

"That should work," he agreed. "I guess we'll eventually get there."

"What do you mean 'eventually'?" she asked.

Another of his nasty smiles. "Well, when you're done, I'm going to show you a neat trick with that syrup."

Raising her eyebrows in curiosity, she asked, "Oh yeah? What?"

"You'll see..."

"Okay..." she said doubtfully, however, she did return him a smile of anticipation.

Her meal didn't last very long - after being kind of drunk the night before, she didn't want to risk making herself sick. When she was finished, she pushed her chair back and stretched long and yawned.

Doug stood, grabbed the small bottle of syrup and offered Cassie his hand.

"So, this is going to mean another shower?" she wondered.

"Not necessarily," he pointed out. "I'm pretty thorough."

"Oooh, I know," she cooed.

"Lie down on your back," he whispered and Cassie crawled up on the bed obediently. Doug sat beside her and simply looked at her body, exploring every inch of her skin only with his eyes. He continued to whisper about how nice and edible she looked and what he liked about each part of her anatomy, about the softness of her skin, the curves of her body.

Without even feeling a physical touch, Cassie could sense his attention as a tangible thing. It seemed to lie over her like a light blanket. She wasn't surprised when she felt wetness between her thighs.

The bottle he held was chilled and condensation had formed on its outer surface. First, Doug touched the bottom of it to each nipple and cold drops ran down her breasts. Even though she hissed when she felt the cold and pulled away slightly, he held it against the little pink point until it became fully erect.

Next he tilted the bottle and let a thin line of the cool, thick liquid spill down over the breast. With his warm tongue, he caught the end of the spill and licked upwards towards the aureola. The contrast in temperature was wonderful and had her breathing very hard very quickly. Then he repeated the process on her other breast, while squeezing the first one firmly. And he was thorough. There was no hint of stickiness after he was done.

Doug pulled away from her and stood up by the bed. She was concerned that this was it, the trick he wanted to show her. He couldn't possibly leave her in this heightened condition, could he?

But she realized he was very erect and knew he wasn't nearly finished with her.

He went to the end of the bed and crawled up between her legs, propping high on his elbows. With one hand, he opened her puffy labia, exposing the clit and inner lips to the air. With the other hand, from about a foot above, he poured the syrup directly on her clit.

Cassie moaned in surprise but felt her pussy throb. This was such an alien feeling that she nearly came then.

What he did with the bottle, she wasn't sure but he used both hands to hold her open wide as he put his tongue inside her, spreading the thick, gooey stuff around. He licked from her opening up to her clit, catching every single drop of the

sweet syrup and her sweet juices. She couldn't hold off her orgasm for more than a few minutes and she soon shuddered, her pussy clamping shut on his tongue.

"Oh, yeah," he whispered. "That's so good."

She murmured something unintelligible he took to mean she heartily agreed.

"No while I have you at my mercy," he said, dipping his finger inside her, "I want to fuck your ass. So turn over for me."

A look of fear crossed her face, but it was mixed with an expression that told him she kind of liked some fear like that. She bit her bottom lip trying to make up her mind.

"Now," he commanded in a deep, powerful voice. It was not in her nature to resist that tone and she quickly turned over and got on her knees, her decision made for her.

She closed her eyes and pulled a pillow up under her chest to clutch, hoping the pain would be bearable. Sometimes it wasn't.

He began by using his finger in her pussy again, getting it wet and sliding the juice up to moisten the tiny little rosebud of her ass. Slowly and gently, he inserted a finger, massaging in a circle to loosen the area.

"Oooh!" she squealed into the pillow. This was a feeling she loved.

Next, he added another finger and stretched with two for a few minutes, also rubbing her clit to minimize any pain he might be causing.

She didn't want to cum again so soon, especially before he was inside her, but what he was doing was the very act that sent her to climax faster than any other.

He finally withdrew the fingers and got on his knees, leaning over her back to whisper, "Just relax, okay? Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop right away."

Cassie only nodded and wrapped her fingers in the pillow, preparing for his entry. He didn't know just how much pain she had learned to accept from practicing a d/s lifestyle for the last year. Often, the more intense the pain, the more she could feel her mind floating away with pleasure.

Doug lubricated himself with her endless flowing juices and placed the head of his iron-hard cock against the opening. With slight movements of his hips, he pushed into her slowly.

She cried out and gripped the fabric so fiercely her knuckles went white. But since she didn't tell him to stop, he continued. With several more gentle thrusts, he was completely in her, his balls resting against the soft swollen lips and his wiry pubic hair brushing her firm ass cheeks.

The pain was exquisite as he began to move, a deep searing burn centered around his invasion. However, it was mixed with sheer physical pleasure brought on by her mental pleasure in the illusion of vulnerability that this act gave her. The sounds coming from her throat were that of a wounded animal, but she was soon grinding her hips back against him as his thrusts grew faster.

He was experiencing his own mounting emotion. She was so tight around him that he almost felt as if she was peeling him like a banana, but at the same time, the muscles inside her kneaded him, building him to climax very quickly.

Doug grabbed a handful of her hair, remembering that she'd told him her fantasies of playing rough. He tugged it until her chin pointed up and she couldn't move her head. Smiling, he noticed her moaning grew louder.

"Do you want to feel me cum in your ass, Cassie?" he asked her, his voice a low growl.

"Yes..." she stammered, "Yes... oh please!"

"Then tell me," he demanded. "Tell me what you want, little girl!"

"I want you to cum in my ass!" she whispered frantically, her hips pumping him wildly.

"Do you want to cum with me?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes I do!" she cried.

"Then cum now!" he told her. "Cum for me now, cum with me now, Cassie!"

Doug felt himself swell nearly to bursting inside her, then felt the release come immediately, shooting his hot, thick semen deep inside her. Suddenly Cassie screamed and he felt her sporadic contractions that seemed to keep squeezing him much longer than he was accustomed. During her spasms, she sounded as if she was fighting for every breath, almost like she was sobbing.

When the waves stopped, she collapsed the upper part of her body, flopping down on the pillow panting. He carefully withdrew and stretched out beside her, rubbing her back.

"Are you okay?" he asked, worried that he'd injured her. "Did I hurt you?"

"It was... just so... intense," she huffed, dropping her lower half to the bed now. "Wow!"

Doug smiled his satisfaction and continued to stroke her back until her breathing returned to normal.

"It's a good thing we're going to be walking around today," she laughed, "I don't think sitting would be too much fun."

He laughed uneasily, hoping she was only kidding.

They cuddled together for another quarter of an hour until Cassie felt herself getting comfortable enough to fall asleep. "We better get up," she said, "Or I'm not going to move all day. Except to get closer to you."

"Okay," he sighed. "If we have to."

"Well, I need to go wash off a few places," she said primly. "Or wash out... more like it." Her blush was charming.

The dress Cassie wore today was a light floral print, fitting snugly at to top to accent her breasts and flaring into a short flouncy skirt that ended just above the middle of her thigh. She braided a loose ponytail into her hair, leaving her smooth brown shoulders bare. It all gave her the look of a delicate, graceful lady - an amusing contrast to how she'd appeared at the restaurant the night before.

"You're gorgeous," he told her as they exited the room together. "You make me just want to stay here all day."

She smiled and rose on her tiptoes to give him a soft kiss on his cheek.

They both found sunglasses necessary today, especially walking beside the street where the glints of sunlight bounced off chrome like laser beams.

The Marketplace was only a few blocks up from the hotel. They walked the whole area over, looking in every shop. Doug bought several things for his sister and her family and some of his friends at work. Everything was beautiful and new and interesting to look at but he kept finding himself distracted by the girl who walked beside him and trustingly held his hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.